Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 11:43 amAmikiri GuhinHere We GoToday at 11:02 amAkki SenjuLife is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Kaien's Curiosity(training p/nk) Empty Kaien's Curiosity(training p/nk)

Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:59 am
As Kaien walks toward the training ground to practice and get a better understanding of her justu's. She hops nobody is around so she can have it to herself. After a few minutes she reaches her destination and proceeds to one of the practice dummies. Figuring this is as good a time as any to use the literal art of burning jutsu on the dummy. With that she started to write her fathers name on the dummy upon finishing she backed away clearing her mind. Making the hand signs and and using her Phoenix Fire Jutsu for the first time. For the most part it did what she thought it would do burning the target set in site. Then she started to wonder how to make her fire stronger not to shortly after she proposed the question it hit her wind. How would she use wind, could she use wind, and would anybody teach her wind. Out of frustration she took her sword off her back using Chakra Infusion set her sword a blaze just swinging it wildly to calm down. Once she did she sat in the snow thinking of how she could teach herself the wind element. (199)

Last edited by Kaien on Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Kaien's Curiosity(training p/nk) Empty Re: Kaien's Curiosity(training p/nk)

Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:11 am
It was a beautiful day, Kira though the moment she had woken up. Naturally that thought was destroyed the moment she walked out of her temporary home and into the perpetual snow of yuki village but at least she had enjoyed it a bit. She was off to the training grounds as usual in order to train up her skills in hopes that she would be able to beat youka. The trip was f surly expedient and as she walked up she noticed a strange girl setting fire to On my way! Of the dummies. She considered yelling out but know it was their purpose and she should just he glad someone was actually in the training grounds

"Um.... Excuse me" she called out to the girl as she closed to distance down to a little over one meter. She had an inquisitive look in her eyes and a bright smile as she spoke that felt warm and inviting.

(159)
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:48 pm
Startled Kaien turns around and leaps back. She opened her mouth but no words came out she decided to leave but noticed it was something different about this person than the rest of the villagers. So she took out her pad and pen and wrote down am I in trouble? She proceeded to take a couple steps forward and place it on the ground not taking her eyes off of her. After she placed it on the ground she backed away with a look of confusion. Everybody besides her mom gave off a presence of not liking her or shunning her but some how this person was different. She wrote down on another piece hello my names Kaien and placing it right next to her other note. This time she only takes 2 steps back hoping that she doesnt get yelled at or attacked. (343)

Last edited by Kaien on Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:28 pm
This girl was strange to be sure but something about her.. No, it wasn't something. Kira knew all too well that look in her eyes and it brought her back to the broken memories of her past. Those eyes had seen hurt and hatred as she had, she was sure of it.

"No child. My name is Kiranomo I'm... Well I'm pretty much the right hand of the leader of this village, the new leader not the old he's like dead and stuff but um." She paused as the girl wrote once more, dropping the paper as she had the first, which she read in order to answer and as she would read again.

"Hello kaien. I protect this village with my friends and it's my ninja way to assist those not strong enough to protect themselves and help them stand in the face if their adversities. "
(306)
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:30 pm
Kaien wrote again do you know anybody friendly that can use the wind element and could teach me how? This time instead of placing it on the ground she handed it to Kiranomo. Instead of her normal timid look it was a rare glimmer of hope this person could actually be her friend and help her. (399)

Last edited by Kaien on Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:46 pm
Eyes scanned the paper. She nodded her head at the last line. Youka could... And then stopped, she remembered her wzleriences with youka and the warning she had given to kanae only a day before. Her smile turned to a look of intense worry for a moment as she considered her words carefully. "Um no ... I'm suiton I'm afraid. Um... I could ask around for you. And I'd be glad to do some other training if you'd like or just train along side you. You could practice your wind while I practice my shadows"
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:19 pm
Ok well maybe sparing would help me get an idea Kaien wrote down and handed it Kira. Then took a sparing stance (22)

Last edited by Kaien on Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:34 pm
She took the note, reading it with a smile before letting it float off in the wind. Taking a deep breath she supressed the urge to go through the contents of her bag before they began, and nothing in this world has ever bothered her more. She raised her hands slowly into a defencive stance, each opened but held up in a stance similar to a boxers and waited. She would allow Kaien to make the first move for fear of over powering her.
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:32 pm
Kaien made the signs for Phoenix Fire Jutsu not knowing what the effects would be. As soon as the Jutsu released from her mouth she kicked the snow up in the air trying to blind Kira. As soon as the snow hit the air she performed a clone Jutsu and charged in. (451)

Last edited by Kaien on Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:52 pm
Interesting. She moved forward at her full speed, a staggering one hundred and twenty, catching the girl's hands before she can perform the second seal for her first jutsu. She had no clue what the combination would be but she was certain that if she was able to finish the hand signs whatever the girl was going to use would end up becoming a problem. Locked in combat with the small girl  she spun around to hook her leg around the other girl's with speed she wasn't sure whether the girl could even see or not. once she was sure how quickly Kaien could react she would tone things down a bit but for now she would go all out to a point. 

As she attacked with her taijutsu the ground beneath them became pitch black as a circle of her shadow extended about one meter in all directions. From the blackness five long tendrils would raise up at a speed of two hundred and thirty to strike at various parts of kaien's body. If not blocked they would stop within an inch of the girl's flesh as not to actually harm her, but if blocked she would test just how many she could block, pulling the strength back to only seven just in case she was at the same level as the other genin in the village, but keeping the same speed to test her reaction. 

(721)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum