Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

kaiens determination (training,nk) Empty kaiens determination (training,nk)

Mon May 05, 2014 12:20 pm
Kaien leaves her house and heads towards the training grounds still debating on entering the exams. A look of excitement across her face. Not sure what to exppecy but she knows the only way to stand a chance against the other ninjas is to get better, alot better. As she enter the training ground she looks around and notice nobodies there. As soon puts her bag down she starts to stretch.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

kaiens determination (training,nk) Empty Re: kaiens determination (training,nk)

Mon May 05, 2014 12:35 pm
It was a beautiful day in yuki Kira thought to herself as she moved with purpose towards the training area. It would be nice to get back into the swing of things and though she originally was only here to check in on her trainees and maku she couldn't resist getting back into training for a bit. She approached quickly, and upon entering the large igloo like building she noticed the small girl.

"Kaien?" She began to stretch as the question hung in the air. Apparently she would be able to kill two birds with one stone. She began to stretch quickly, one hand in the bag at her side to test her equipment. Of course it was unneeded as she held two of the senbon on her, hooked between the holes of her fishnet undershirt just above the wrist, and in a safe area she would have little need of the rest of her equipment. Once she was done she slid the strap over her head to place the bag down just behind the open door.
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Mon May 05, 2014 12:59 pm
As Kiaen finishing her stretching she hears a familiar voice. She sees Kira and waves at her. Then Kaien begins to walk towards her bag to get her pad and pen. Right after she pulls out the items she begins to flip in the direction of her teacher. Full of smiles as soon as she lands her last flip.

Kaien pulls the pad out and writes hi! How have you been? You will never guess who I met the other day a Guy name kiru he said you was he sensei. Have you come her to train and could you train with me if your not busy?

After she hands her the notes she cartwheels away ecstatically. As she waits for Kira to respond she begins to perform a kata she made herself
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon May 05, 2014 1:23 pm
She watches the girl, her smirk widening at Kaien's antics. As the takes the more she reads it slowly before snickering to herself. "Slow down child. Take a breath. Yes I'll train with you and I'm glad kiru finally met you. He is a student of mine. " she realized after that since the younger girl spoke through writing it would seem fairy crazy that she assumed the note to be a rushed excited rambling.

As kaien began to do her kata Kira prepared for her own training calling out silently to the mentor in her mind. "Amber. I'm ready."
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Mon May 05, 2014 1:39 pm
Kaien throws swift combinations of punches and kicks. While incorporating flips and sweeps. After one of the flips she lands in a position similar to starting form of track star. She looks at Kira and smiles its been a while since I trained with you she thinks to herself.

As soon as that thought finished she behins to stand and does another flip. knowing she must look rather silly just flipping around. Once again she lands in the same position as last time. The only difference this time as soon as lands Kaien grabs a handfull of snows and takes off towards Kira. When she gets in range she leaps over Kira attempting to sprinkle the snow on top of her head. When she lands she gets in a defensive stance with a smile on her face.

Her stance was different from last time still not perfect but more defined. She begins to back track not taking her eyes off Kira.

Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon May 05, 2014 2:36 pm
"Alright Kira. The next jutsu we will add to your arsenal is the shadow clone jutsu. This was for a long time a hidden jutsu of the fire country's konohagakure village. It allows you to mold your chakra and form it into a clone of yourself. This clone can use jutsu as you would be able to but be aware your chakra as well as your stamina will be split between yourself and clones made so the ability to fight for long periods will be hindered. You must concentrate as similar to the transformation technique if done incorrectly it can cause the clone to look dissimilar and therefor not fit it's intended purpose."

Kira's eyes shifted slowly left to right, clearly zoning out as she listened to ambers words. Thankfully it didn't take much to allow her eyes to father the girls movements. She was slow, and moved at a snails pace compared to the speed at which Kira's eyes saw the situations before her. Her body barely moved up until the point when the girl got within range. She ducked down purely on instinct her mind still completely entranced by the convorsation before her, and as the girls joking attack was released she acted. Her feet flowed above her head to invert her body and the moment her feet were off the ground her body leaned backwards in a way that made it seem like the ground below her was shifting angles. With her legs outstretched over her head she bent her back in an arch that allowed her feet to touch down a distance away. As she stood once more her body would be within inches of where kaien would land, finishing the movement at the same time. "Alright so it's like making another me only I share my strengths with it. This sounds fantastic actually. So how do I do it? I don't suppose u can do the whole showing up somehow and just fighting with me thing since she's here."

"No... That is actually simply a figment of your imagination. We never actuslly fight. Were there to be someone actually around they would honestly think you're crazy and talking to or attacking yourself and or nothingness." As kaien landed Kira threw a kick at her full speed a remarkable seventy, slowing it just before it would hit if t wasn't stopped and pulling the power back to around fifteen. She snapped back to reality at the realization thst she had probably almost just killed the girl and she needed to be careful

(Twc 701)
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Mon May 05, 2014 3:13 pm

As she lands she notices the attack and lifts her arms to brace herself. Kaien barely makes it in time as soon at they got in place Kira's attack landed. With standing the attack Kaien smiles and mouths this is going to be fun. Knowing she wont win this fight. She takes a breath.

Now thinking of her next couple of attacks she begins to launch a combination of punches. Knowing her speed is know where near Kira's. After ever few attacks she backflips with her legs separated trying to the distance between the two. Each time landing she throws a different combination knowing the same results will happen.

This time she tries to keep the distance with a sweep leading to a back hand spring. Attempting to put a little more distance but also hoping to catch Kira on the chin. After she lands this time she backs away continuing to keep her breathing under control. Followed by getting back in her stance.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon May 05, 2014 5:21 pm
"Wait... So you're telling me that this entire time it wasn't actuslly a fight I was in for my life against the voices in my head but just some hallucination?that just makes me sound crazy." As Kira continued her mental convorsation she responded to each of Kaien's attacks as they came. The battle almost seemed to be held in slow motion thanks to the power of Kira's eyes which studied each strike for a moment before dealing with it. For each of Kaien's attacks a hand moved forward almost laquadaidically to swat the strike downward at a speed that matched her opponents almost perfectly.

"Well I'm not going to lie it does seem a little..." What was the word? Disturbed? Perturbed? No that wasn't it either. She gave a long pause to consider as Kira blocked each of Kaien's attacks one by one. What was that word.....her mind struggled to find the perfect descriptor for the situation amd as she finally found it and the eureka moment struck her Kira also acted against kaien. "Bat shit insane. That's it" as she spoke into Kira's mind the girl pushed forward and after blocking two rounds of her opponents strikes decided it was time to strike back, she shifted her weight forward from her defensive stance as kaien moved to cartwheel backwards as just as the girl's leg would reach Kira's face level she reached out quickly to grab it. If that succeeded she would halt Kaien's momentum with a downward jerk that would send the girl to the ground painfully. The look on her face was not that of confidence or intrigue but disappointment and what could only be described as a face palm, though the expression was not due to any of Kaien's actions.

"Really!? That's what you were searching for.... Out of all the things you could want to say u chose the most cruel."

"Concentrate Kira. It is not my belief to mix truth with honey no matter how much easily it goes down but we have an important thing to concentrate on right now. The shadow imitation technique is a hidden jutsu fairly difficult to learn and master. Mold your chakra and then I will assist further." Kira nodded, and if kaien was knocked to the ground she would offer a kind hand up as the convorsation continued in her head. She allowed chakra to flow through her body preparing to perform the jutsu as she was told. An image flashed in her mind for the briefest of moments of the sign she would need and after helping the young girl up and the moment kaien was back on her feet her hands came together to mimic the sign in her mind which resembled a plus sign with her pointer finger and middle finger of each hand extended in the shape. With a poof sound much like a smoke bomb explosion an exact copy of Kira appeared beside her, turning it's attention between Kira and kaien.

(Twc 1201)
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Mon May 05, 2014 8:13 pm
After colliding with the ground Kaien forces herself up. Then is in shock of two Kira's maybe she hit her head harder that she thought. Either way she places one hand on her chin the other on her head.and proceeds to crack her neck. She then sits down and realizes the only way to land a clean hit is to catch her off guard.

She sits there focusing her wind to the best of her ability. Then realizes she's inside so the wind wont pick up. She stands and starts walking to her bag. Places her pad in her bag and pulls out two boxes lunches. Then placed them on her bag.

Then sprints towards the two Kira's and attempts to flip infront of them and perform a sweep. Knowing Kira will dodge as she enters the ending motion of the sweep. Begins to stan up she lundges towards the akira on her right throws a mini combination of punches and kicks. Flips back while in the air twist her body and goes for a front kick. When she lands he begins to form seals for Phoenix fire but have way threw stops. That will be a waste of time and chakra. As she finishes up becoming a little short of breath she begins to walk back towards the lunches when she reaches them she holds one out for Kira.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon May 05, 2014 9:26 pm
This girl was.... Strange. She was sure of that fact. Kira hoped sincerely she would not allow her opponent so much time between being knocked down and recovery as she had just been allowed, though her more present worry was if the young girl would attempt such a long break I the middle of real combat. Battle was a time for quick decisions and expedient recoveries she thought to herself, shaking her head slowly. She allowed the girl the time needed to get up giving her a confused look once more as she grabbed from her bag.... Was that food? Stranger and stranger, or was it curiouser and curiouser.... Also, she thought continuing her line of thought, where have I even heard a quote like that? she heard a light chuckle from within her mind. Amber knew if the story through the poking glass or Alice in wonderland as it was called and she knew it was it's likely her fault that Kira had somehow remembered the quote. It was an amusing thing she thought, to be in another persons head slowing them to feed of your hopes and memories. The girl returned and as she began to approach the clone turned towards Kira and they nodded to one another in unison.

The clone spun to send a kick at Kira, aimed to go under her gaurd were it to be raised and hit the girl at the belt line. Her leg would raise up if allowed to continue to throw an axe kick thst brought the clone Kira's full weight down onto the real Kira's left shoulder, a strike strong enough to easily snap a bone in half. As the axe kick would finish Kaien's sweep would happen causing the real Kira an incredible ammount of problems. The clone knew it would be useful to turn the training up a notch or two and adding a second opponent would make things intense.

Kira took the attacks in stride, shifting backward to dodge the kick with ease. She watched the other girl approach as the clone Kira's leg switched momentum to apply downward force. She dove forward, though at a slight angle and as the kick missed dhe moved past kaien unless otherwise acted upon to perform a tuck and roll maneuver similar to what one would see I'm free running to land around two meters away quickly getting back to her feet.

As Kira's positioning changed, and due to the close proximity while the leg sweep would miss the clone would have to deal with Kaien's attacks now in the real Kira's stead. She turned her attention to the girl just as the first strike would hit and drew her arms up defensively. The first two attacks hit her wrist, but after that she pushed outward, letting the next strike slide off her icing arm before throwing an open handed strike to the girls chest.

As the two fought Kira activated her shadow sewing jutsu finally and three tendrils rose up to lash out at her opponents. They moved at a speed of eighty one, one to attack kaien at a slower rate and two at the clone Kira. Kaien's tentical would move at about twenty five speed to close the distance quickly. It's too was blunted to raise up from its low position and struck at the inside of her thigh, not to hurt her but with the intension of pushing her leg from its position to knock her over.

(Twc 1783)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum