Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

Curiosity of Arashi girl (P NK Nght/Viper) - Page 2 Empty Re: Curiosity of Arashi girl (P NK Nght/Viper)

Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:51 am
"You would be willing to talk to me for a little longer?" Nightshade asked kind of surprised. "Do you think I am good enough to be Prims training partner? I feel as though at some point that we didn't like each other, but going through my my memories, we kind of have always been close. I guess I am just paranoid. If we could be a team it would be nice.." Nightshade added as she started spilling her feelings and what was on her mind. Something she was not use to doing.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Curiosity of Arashi girl (P NK Nght/Viper) - Page 2 Empty Re: Curiosity of Arashi girl (P NK Nght/Viper)

Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:58 am
Viper hears her words and responds in a much more causal tone opposed to the one he normally uses in meetings, "I would personally like it if you and her did train together, she needs some more good people in her life, you two together I think could conquer the world if you put your mind to it." Viper sticks his tongue out playfully at her.
He hears her bring up them being on the same team, "I'll look through the files and see if I can arrange that and get you two a good sensei to lead you through the ranks, sound good?"
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:06 am
"Are you sure you are only Prims cousin? You seem to care a lot about her almost as though she was your sister. Are you sure we aren't related because you treat me so much like family?"
Nightshade said a huge smile on her face. Being around Viper made her feel better. Because he see,ed to understand her. "It would be nice to go through the ranks with her. I do worry about her though, sometimes I think she has a little too much pride, as though she doesn't know when to back down, I worry it will be her downfall." Nightshade said thinking of Prim, being her friend, She kind of noticed this stuff. "You ever thought of a bodyguard for her?" Nightshade joked trying to lighten the mood.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:33 pm
"Well I look after her as my little sister since both of our parents are dead, she would be lost without me" Viper says with a soft chuckle
"She is a bit stubborn with her ways, no matter how many times I warn her she will not stay in the village which is why I always have my eye on her no matter where she is."
It may not look like it to anyone else, but in the other world a massive security system is set up for his land, and potentially a force to take over the entire world should the need arise, the world however has had enough death, this army will be but a last resort should thinks turn foul.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:14 pm
"I can tell, she told me whenever something happens you show up." Nightshade smiled at the thought of how nice that must be. "How do you manage to always keep an eye on her? Because there have been some instances being with her, that I managed to get away without being harmed." Certain memories seemed to pop back up in her mind, more than likely ones that had been created. "What does it take to be as strong and powerful as you?" Nightshade asked hoping her words came out right. She looked up to him just as much as Prim did.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:03 pm
Viper smirks softly, "Sorry, but a magician never reveals his tricks." Viper says in a slight teasing tone, a soft chuckle following his words.
"To be honest, the will to protect those you hold dear." With this Viper sits normal in his chair, his tone becoming one more serious as he rests his arms upon the desk looking at the girl.
"When I started out as a shinobi I lived with only my brothers and father who was never around, I was selected out of the three to be the future head of the clan so I was put through constant training to make sure I was ready." Viper pauses before continuing for this is when the story takes a turn for the worse.
With a soft sigh he continues, "Well, sadly that was not enough when Konohagakure no Sato was invaded. I lost everything in that attack, my father was killed, my brothers scattered, and my home destroyed, all in one blood stained night. After that I worked towards rebuilding what I lost, and pushing myself so I would have the power to make sure it never happened again."
Viper's lips curl in to a slight smirk, "I guess that is why I can say I am how I am, I've lost everything once and I am going to make sure it does not happen again."
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:51 pm
"I know you hate hearing it, but I am guessing it would be devastating if you lost Primrose. I know if I lost...well....you or her I would be...crushed..." Nightshade kind of faded off, they were the only family she really knew, it would be devastating to lose them. How must it feel to have lost everyone! "Viper where did you find the courage to do what you did after you lost your family. I can't imagine what thats like..." Nightshade suddenly felt guilty about asking, how painful sis that have to be?
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:03 am
Viper hears her question, a question he does not fully understand himself.
"I guess most of it was for them, I had to know that they were alive, and I had to live on for my mothers sake. She gave her life to being me and my brothers in to this world, if I gave up on life her sacrifice would be in vain and I would be spitting on her memory.."
Viper grows quiet after his last words, his mother always being a sensitive subject due to the fact he never got to meet her, she died during childbirth with the triplets.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:14 am
Nightshade could see the pain in his reactions and hear it in his tone. Feeling overwheling compassion towards such, she got up and walked over to hug him again. "Sorry I asked you such a personal question. But if it makes you feel any better, you would make a good parent yourself. I think you would make her proud the way you take care of your family." Nightshade said to him hugging him. "After all think about how much I am sure the ones you love do admire you. Prim has always been a wild child, but since you took her in after you found her in the woods, she has matured quite a bit. I am sure any siblings you have, even look up to you." Nightshade said trying to look into his eyes. She was hoping he was getting the message, after all he was a good person.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:47 am
Her words bring a soft smile to his lips, children were something he wanted for the future so he could have his legacy live on, though first his wife to be needed to feel the same.
"I wouldn't say looking up to me is the best word to say" Viper says with a soft chuckle, his brothers Echo and Koroshi being unique in their own way and honestly despite them being blood, they are all highly different.
Viper softly puts his right palm upon her head ruffling her hair back and forth,"I'm fine" Viper says with a chuckle, his smile returning.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum