Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13060

Our Leader ? Empty Our Leader ?

Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:05 pm
Samaruo had come back to the Hokage office once more, for the first time in his life so far he felt doubtful about this current action. Visiting the Hokage again after his last dispute would be a challenge, Samarup remembered his last impression that he left with the Kage, it wasn't good. However it wasn't all bad, Samaruo didnt mean to degrade the leader, its just that Samaruo had problems with authority figures. But now that he some what have an idea of what the Kage was really like, he would try and show some respect even though he felt a bit uncomfortable. This time he thought to himself about how he would address the large this time. "would a sir or mas...", he would stop right there as he also stopped his movement towards the Hokage office door. He would then turn around facing the opposite from the office. He didnt want to do this anymore, to submit to others is a sign of weak will to him. "This doesn't make any sense, to submit to another is a sign of weakness, but to bow to another is humble. I see it everyday, people would bow to others that even they don't know without question. Is it wrong to question authority, if I had gave myself completely to the Kage during my first encounter, without question, what would have happened"? He would then remember his sister Prim, her rebellious additude made her into the person she was today. "Could it have been her, maye I was influenced by her without even knowing it. I... remember how I used to do everything I could to make him proud... I... I used to follow his orders to the letter. But Prim, she was strong enough to resist him, the day she left must have done something to me, but those days with him, I used... I used to smi...". Samauro would lean against the wall a bit as he had rapid flashbacks flooding into his head. As soon as they stopped, he then returned to standing on his two feet. Samauro would then face the Hokage doors once more and asked the guards to let him in. " Excuse me... Sir, my name is Samaruo Uchiha, and I need to speak with our leader.
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Our Leader ? Empty Re: Our Leader ?

Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:20 pm
Bump
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:31 pm
[Do not randomly bump topics, if you wished to roleplay with me, then first you should of asked, and second you should of sent me a private message.
I am currently in a topic, Viper is in Suna so he can not roleplay with you right now so this topic is over all pointless.]

The ANBU guards look towards the man who approaches the office without a summons, and expects to simply be let in to speak with the leader of the Fire Nation, and the Hokage of Konohagakure no Sato.
"The Hokage is not accepting visitors at this time, what is your business with him?"
The ANBU to the left of the door questions, his voice cold and uncaring, his mask shaped like a raven.
The one to the right bears the mask of the oni, he remains silent waiting for the boy to speak further.
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:48 pm
(my bad then, I just wanted to see if I could fix the Bad impression that I left with you in our first topic. I'll just ask you another time when you are some what free.)

Topic closed then
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum