Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Sharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13060

Our Leader ? (Reboot) Empty Our Leader ? (Reboot)

Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:23 pm
Samaruo had come back to the Hokage office once more, for the first time in his life so far he felt doubtful about this current action. Visiting the Hokage again after his last dispute would be a challenge, Samarup remembered his last impression that he left with the Kage, it wasn't good. However it wasn't all bad, Samaruo didnt mean to degrade the leader, its just that Samaruo had problems with authority figures. But now that he some what have an idea of what the Kage was really like, he would try and show some respect even though he felt a bit uncomfortable. This time he thought to himself about how he would address the large this time. "would a sir or mas...", he would stop right there as he also stopped his movement towards the Hokage office door. He would then turn around facing the opposite from the office. He didnt want to do this anymore, to submit to others is a sign of weak will to him. "This doesn't make any sense, to submit to another is a sign of weakness, but to bow to another is humble. I see it everyday, people would bow to others that even they don't know without question. Is it wrong to question authority, if I had gave myself completely to the Kage during my first encounter, without question, what would have happened"? He would then remember his sister Prim, her rebellious additude made her into the person she was today. "Could it have been her, maye I was influenced by her without even knowing it. I... remember how I used to do everything I could to make him proud... I... I used to follow his orders to the letter. But Prim, she was strong enough to resist him, the day she left must have done something to me, but those days with him, I used... I used to smi...". Samauro would lean against the wall a bit as he had rapid flashbacks flooding into his head. As soon as they stopped, he then returned to standing on his two feet. Samauro would then face the Hokage doors once more and asked the guards to let him in. " Excuse me... Sir, my name is Samaruo Uchiha, and I need to speak with our leader.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Our Leader ? (Reboot) Empty Re: Our Leader ? (Reboot)

Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:58 pm
Two ANBU are stationed at the entrance to the office, one bears the mask of the dragon, one the mask of the Oni, they remain silent at first their cold eyes fixated upon the boy,
"What is your purpose with the Hokage?" The one bearing the dragon mark questions in a cold tone.
Whilst the ANBU outside question the bow for his reason for being here the clone of Viper inside the office has all the paperwork caught up this time, everything is now perfectly organized since this clone was made solely to function as the Hokage until another need arose for him.
This clone is unique, it is no longer linked like a normal Kage Bunshin where it will vanish after strikes, only upon death.
It is a real living being detailed down to the very last cell, not even the most powerful of Dojutus or sensors can tell the difference between this clone and the original Viper, even the chakra reserves have been replenished making it the perfect stand in while the real viper watches from Asgard.
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:28 pm
Samario would stare att he guard who would question his reason for being here. Samaria would adjust himself on e more, the cold tone from the ONi masked guard was a bit rough, but he would have to take it since the guard was in a higher position then himself. " I need to speak with the Kage, in regards to some personally reasons, with a question of opportunity to help better this village". Samaruo wanted to speak with the Kate once more, but with a different manner. He would continue to gaze at the guard, waiting for a reply to follow. While waiting, he then questioned himself about bringing up his sister during the meeting, if he would get an approval. He then fixed his fist, clenching both of them at the same time. " Remember, this time try to show some respect", he would say to himself. He may have gotten away from disrespecting the Kage once, but the next time he may not live to think about. He also Thought about activating his eyes, but that could be taken in many ways before a sign of respect. "That's my reason for being here".
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:47 pm
"What is your purpose with the Hokage?" The one bearing the dragon mark questions in a cold tone.

[OOC:It was Dragon not Oni that spoke.]

The Dragon ANBU surveys the boy, his purpose is a childish one, the Hokage does not have time for a child's feelings and personal drama when he is in the midst of global domination.
Just as the ANBU goes to dismiss the boy the doors open inwards towards the room, there stands Viper Kamu Uchiha, the Hokage of Konohagakure no Sato, and leader of the Fire Nation.
His garb is that of the Hokage uniform aside from a few unique additions such as his gloves, sandals, body suit, and necklace.
"So, you actually came to my office again?" Viper questions, he is more upbeat that he was during the last meeting between the two, "Come on in." Viper says with a gesture from his right hand whilst turning to enter his office once more and sit behind his desk, a chair in front of the desk prepared for visitors.
The ANBU once they are inside shut the door after the two, they return to their post leaving the affairs to the Hokage but remain at alert should they be needed.
Viper looks at him from behind his desk, "So, what do you need today Samaruo?" Viper asks, a slight tilt of the head follows this.
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:36 pm
(yeah you got me on that, my bad.)

Samaruo would now be lead into the office of the kage once again, it seemed cleaner than the last time he came. The Hokage would greet him with a more pleasent tone, this seemed to have thrown him off a bit. Samaruo caught on to this as well, the kage had a very different tone from the last time. He thought to himself about how he should go about this, this would help him repair the tattered impression. So he would stroll around the office with his hands behind his back, folded. "what, are you surprised to see me?", he would say in a somewhat joking manner, for the first time. Samaruo was prepared to used every respectable manner in the book today, but seeing this, he thought it would be best to change his plan, for now. As he strolled around the office he came to a stop, he was now a few feet away from the hokage's desk. "you see, I know we may have gotten off the wrong foot during our last meeting, but this time things are different. I actually feel that this village may need some more security for the rough times that are to come, surely you could see that yes?". Samaruo had took a split-second glance at the kage before he began to pace in front of him. "you see that is why I came here today, to rebuild our... broken relationship". Samaruo knew that he had ran on for a bit to long, and need to come to a conclusion soon. He then stopped pacing and stood in front of the Kage's desk once more, he even took a couple more steps closer to his desk. While he slowly put his finger on the Kage's desk, he tapped his index finger on the desk a couple times before he spoke the words, "Sir, I want to join that secret unit that parades around here in mask, like your guards for instance".
Samaruo then repose himself at a upright position. Samaruo had always knew he had a problem with authority, what better way to help control that problem than by experiencing the position first hand. "This may seem short notice, and above all out of the question. But I realize that I could achieve something that could help the village, and my sister that you yourself have gotten to know quite well".
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:48 pm
"Sir, I want to join that secret unit that parades around here in mask, like your guards for instance".
[OOC:You contradicted yourself, they are a secret unit, but they are paraded around?
The only place ANBU have been located at is the entrance to my office, and the business topics with Echo and Navi]

Viper listens to his words, he hears him mention village security and stops him, "Ah, that is where you are wrong young Uchiha. It may not look like it, but we are well defended. The best defense is one the enemy can not analyze and develop a counter for, right?"
With this Viper smirks, with but a simple thought he can have entire armies in any location he selects, Konohagakure no Sato is the most secure location on the planet at this point due to his leadership.
Viper hears him bring up joining his special squad, with his Viper's right elbow rests upon the table, his chin in his now open palm.
"Do you have what it takes to join the ANBU Black Ops?" Viper's voice grows cold and serious, the original warm tone stripped from his voice, his coal black eyes peering in to the boys.
"Do you have what it takes to do anything for the village, even if it commanded that you slaughter the ones you love in cold blood, forever losing yourself behind but a mask?"
The ANBU is not something you ask for, it is not a glorified job in Konohagakure no Sato, it is a job plagued with death and slaughter, a job that drives even the strong hearted to madness, something that this Genin obviously does not realize due to the secrecy of the ANBU, and the fact the actions of said ANBU are kept out of public view for security reasons.
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:04 am
(dang I'm messing up, I used the word secret as a way to show how smooth they operate, since I witness one in action during one of the past topics, I believe it was with prim, Navi, and some other rogue ninja. But yeah, you could say I contradicted myself, I should have used better wording for that.)

"Heh, you do have a point there if you put it like that". Samaruo remembered how he would try and stay away from criticizing Viper's rule. The village seem to grow at a fine pace, due to his leadership. "I didn't mean to disrespect you when I mentioned that, lord Hokage". However, he managed to see the smirk that the kage had made after he responded, it brought a little comfort to him. But soon after, the kage would comment on Samaruo's request for joining the ANBU, questioning him about if he had it in him to do what needed to be done. It was all followed by the Hokage'a black coal eyes, with a change of voice as well. But Samaruo wasn't stunned by the his gaze, he was always familiar with eyes such as those. The lifeless eyes that seemed to swallow anyone's hope. Samaruo would remember the time when he got back home from a vigorous training routine, he had pushed himself to the limits with another ninja. He would always take a shower before going to bed, but this time, he managed to catch a view of himself in te mirror. His eyes that seemed to mimic Viper's, he stared at them for a good ten minutes, his eyes were void of any light, pure darkness. He thought that it was a clan thing, but not all members carried those eyes.
" Sir, you should know as well as I do by now, we live for it. Do I have what it takes to kill loved ones? You see, the Uchiha are born with that innate ability, it's just there. That feeling to gain power by any means necessary. Weither i like it or not, I could do such that If I was press to by a certain degree. But I don't, and that is what makes me strong, my unbreakable will power. EVERYDAY, everyday I wake up with that urge, to seek out power!". Samaruo would pause himself for a moment, staring at Viper himself. Not crying, or wimping like a child. Samaruo would meet his gaze, matching his black coal eyes with his own. " But I locked that away, I don't let that sort of feeling best me in any way, secured, and controlled. So why, why should I let such controlled will power go to waste? I don't mean to boast, but I know I have the potential to do things that have to be done. I may have not know what you have been through in your life, and that is your personal business. But at least tell me this, have you gone through that experience, at least once..., to live against some wicked inner voice that begs for power". This was the first time that Samaruo had told anyone about these feelings. " Besides, if I didn't have what it takes to defend this village, would I be wearing this headband"? Samaruo would return the smirk that wa given to him awhile ago. "And if you decided to deny me such rank, then I'll find another way to help this village even more". Samaruo was done with the ordinary duties of a ninja, this wasn't a search for power, it was a search of belonging.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:43 am
Viper hears how he brings up the stereotypical nature of the clan, to kill for power, something that he has denied, instead choosing to work for what he has.
"The clan does not decide what we are, and what we do. Just with everyone, there is those who are bad, and those who are good.
Our ancestors may of slaughtered each other for these eyes." With a blink of his eyes the eternal mangekyou Sharingan forms within them, a flowered eight point star pattern of the same coal black against a blood red surface.
"But we make our own path that we follow, my eyes were gained at the death of one of my closest childhood friends, I would gladly give them up to have him here with me today."
Viper waits for his reaction to his words, he cares little for how he will view him afterwards, Viper would gladly give up everything he has obtained just to have his family back together like it was before.

His perfected eyes look upon the boy, his tone unchanging from before, "Your arrogance blinds you, just because you bear the symbol of Konohagakure no Sato does not make you invincible, nor does your lineage."
Perhaps the boy might be able to handle it, but it was enough to drive even his own brother to madness, something he does not wish upon anyone else.
"I want you to answer this question, why is it you seek power, what drives you?"
Viper waits for this answer, this alone will greatly influence whether the boy receives the position not, to Viper at this point he is controlled by the clans lust for selfish power, instead of Viper whom has a reason to grow stronger, his reason being many things but most of all the protection of the last few members of his family that he has.

[Do you already have the S-Rank missions done?
Viper is gonna need ALOT more than this before he promotes a random genin he has talked to now for the second time to ANBU, only ones to reach ANBU are one, his ic brother, and his ic sisters ex boyfriend.]
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:02 pm
(my fault, last time I read the requirements it said you needed to be hand picked by a kage. But now I see that they changed it again, even after it was corrected. But yeah, you don't have to give me ANBU status right now. You see I wanted to make up for my pass rudeness, during our last encounter. I really wanted to become cool with the kage, lol then I got the idea of becoming a ANBU member, so I tryed to slide that in as well. Oh yeah, don't you mean my sister lol.)

Samaruo would curve his eye brows a bit, he knew all about the nasty stereotypes. Samaruo did however back down a bit, the kage had mentioned things that Samaruo himself tryed to spread around the clan. Just because your the son of a theif, doesn't mean you have to follow their foot steps. He then felt that he might listen to Kage's words carefully, it was obvious that he had more experience in life then Samaruo. But Samaruo was soon looked upon by Viper once more, this time he appeared to have a different set of eyes. His eyes seem to be a unique version of the standard three tomoe sharOingan. "So you did it as well, I can tell that they weren't worth the cost. But I would be lying if i said that I have never been interested in them before. Nobody is invincible, you are right there. If i paraded around thinking that I was invincible, then I wouldn't live a long life". Samaruo walked around the office once more, he had something else to say as well. But before he could say the words, the Kage asked him a question, he kept the same cold tone. "why do you seek power, what drives you?" Samaruo stopped as he was now a few feet away from the Viper's desk, with his back facing him. "why do I seek power, because it is within my veins. Our blood flows with the urge for power, we give in to it sometimes when we don't even know, during our daily routines. I'm always seeking power, but my will, that is what drives me to carry on my life. Don't you love it when you have beaten something that has overwhelm others, it is why I continue. To protect my family, Prim, and to protect others that mean well to this village, the villagers. I use that controlled power to help not only myself, but the others who I cherish, that is my drive." Samaruo's eyes would light up red, with the tomoe swirling into formation, forming his sharingan. "But, I now understand what you are trying to tell me, that I don't understand, or I'm not ready for such power. But I have told you my reason, my own reason for doing so, not a quote or monologue that I read some where, my reason. So now, it's up to you lord hokage, but bare in mind. If you deny me this day...". Samaruo would then turn around and lift his left hand upwards to his chest, then extend his left arm towards the kage, with his index finger pointing right at Viper. "Not even your guards will stop me from showing up the next day, to prove that my will is beneficial to the entire village". Samaruo would remember another stereotype about the Uchiha, we were know to be hard head at times.

UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:53 pm
e are not sure what happened, one of the staff changed it at some point, we noticed it was changed and corrected it.
Technically, you two can not be siblings. In her original story she was an only child, that was a derp on her part and a more over random act of, "Yes, lets be siblings!". So, we are gonna need to mod it so you two are just close cousins since it was a stupid mistake she made.

[quote]
with his index finger pointing right at Viper. "Not even your guards will stop me from showing up the next day, to prove that my will is beneficial to the entire village"
Watch your words, that is a threat against Viper. I'll have him overlook it this time, but if anyone else said this he would break them.]

Viper hears his words, it seems the boy is starting to understand him a bit more now.
"Your taking a step in the right direction, you need to know however it is not our blood that drives you to power, it is your will to protect those close to you."
Viper's eyes revert to their three tomoe state as he still looks upon the boy, "These eyes are both a curse, and a gift. I guess they are to remind us why we fight, we fight so the ones we love do not have to, we die so they do not have to. The power gained in my opinion, is a second chance so we can make sure it never happens again, that no one else has to die in our lives."
Viper hears him bring up the possibility of being denied, he also hears the words that follow and how they are worded, he selects to ignore it for now but this will warrant a form of surveillance upon the boy.
"We will see how you handle events in the future.
ANBU shall not come to you today, but most likely in the near future.
I'll be keeping an eye upon you so I can see if you can handle what an ANBU has to do, it is not a glorified life and the time will come where you see that even a ninjas existence in this world is not one to be celebrated."
Viper waits for his response, he hopes for understanding as a position such as this is not one that is casually given out when the ANBU have one of the highest levels of authority in the village just under his own.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum