Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Habee and Kiyoshi vs Xyxer and Masato [Private,NK] Empty Habee and Kiyoshi vs Xyxer and Masato [Private,NK]

Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:45 pm
Habee woke up early. He looked out of his window as he saw the bright sun light. It was a perfect day for him to go wondering about on a nice adventure. He ate his breakfast and left the house wearing his normal clothes, his gloves and his hoodie of his head. He walked out of Konoha to the Border where he strolled about looking for something interesting for him to do...
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Habee and Kiyoshi vs Xyxer and Masato [Private,NK] Empty Re: Habee and Kiyoshi vs Xyxer and Masato [Private,NK]

Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:57 pm
Xyxer had left the village of Kirigakure temporarily so he could find people whom were willing to spar, since very few seemed to be in Kirigakure. As he traveled along the road in the country borders, his eyes would latch onto a ninja that seemed to be wandering about, it seemed as if he was looking for something. Tucking his hands into his pants pockets, Xyxer made his way over to the boy that was there and spoke in his calm voice, "Is something wrong?"
Kiyoshi Saito
Kiyoshi Saito
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Habee and Kiyoshi vs Xyxer and Masato [Private,NK] Empty Re: Habee and Kiyoshi vs Xyxer and Masato [Private,NK]

Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:01 pm
Kiyoshi ran from Konoha, hoping the chuunin who had been following him didn't see him. He knew he was being stalked so he'd have to perform another tedious mission. The last mission had been sort of fun, teaching the academy students. At least he got to make a few kids cry. That was actually sort of fun. But then again, he was in no mood to dig potatoes, chase kittens, or baby sit snot nosed brats.

He decided to train instead. Up ahead, he saw two ninjas standing around, one of them was from the Mist Village, so Kiyoshi decided to see what was up. "What's up?" he asked, even though it was far from his business. "Want to train or something?"

Last edited by Kiyoshi Saito on Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:08 pm
Denkiteki walked from Kiri towards the border, not rally going anywhere just walking around. He had just finished a mission and wanted to relax. It was a very bright day, so Denkiteki wore a loose shirt and some shorts, which was different from his normal attire. He didn't have any weapons on him, but that was because he didn't' have any.

His Kiri headband shined in the sunlight from its place on top of his forehead as he walked, and soon he came across a couple other shinobi. Curious, he began to make his way towards the trio.

He saw that one was from his village, though he wasn't sure if he had ever met him before, the other two seemed to be from the Leaf village.

"Hey, what are you guys up to?"
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:22 pm
Habee was still busy walking thinking far off in his own world when he saw a boy approach it him it was Xyxer that boy he had spared with. "Is something wrong?" Xyxer asked him.
"Oh hey Xyxer long time no see! Nothing's wrong I'm just looking for something to take away my boredom." Said Habee
Just then another boy approached him. It was a Shinobi from the Leaf which he hadn't seen before. "What's up?" The boy asked them "oh nothing much. I've never seen you before in the leaf. You are?" Habee asked him. "Want to train or something" the boy asked. "Yeah sure!. Xyxer you up for that?" Just then another guy apporached them He was also from Kiri just like Xyxer, "Hey, what are you guys up to?" He asked them "well we were gonna spar if you and Xyxer want to? And who are you?" Habee asked quite happy that they got a nice little group to spar. "This is gonna be fun" Habee thought
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:28 pm
Xyxer heard the boy reply that there was nothing wrong and smiled a little before he realized the boy knew his name. Xyxer looked at Habee carefully and wondered how he had known his name. It took him a few seconds before he recognised the face of Habee as well, quickly associating it as the boy he had sparred with, along with that other ninja.. Nero, was it? Xyxer was unsure but he nodded his head once to him as a sign of respect, a small chuckle escaping his lips as he heard him say that he was bored and was looking for a way to get rid of it. Noticing another Konohagakure shinobi walk towards them, Xyxer's eyebrow perked upwards with a bit of curiosity as to who this one. It didn't look like Nero.. Watching him carefully before he heard the boy ask if they wanted to train, this brought a small smile to the face of Xyxer. Leaning back on his heels, he'd turn his head and he'd answer after Habee, "I like that idea." Just then, Xyxer noticed that another ninja was approaching from the distance, this one was... heading from his village? Xyxer watched this ninja with interest as he had not recalled seeing any Kirigakure ninja on his way here. His own headband would relax on his forehead just under his hair. A small grin came to his face as he noticed the headband flashing on the forehead of the other ninja, he definitely was from Kirigakure. "We were just about to spar.. Perhaps we should make this interesting. The two Kirigakure Ninja, versus the two Konohagakure ninja?" Xyxer said as he turned back around to the two ninjas that hailed from the lead village.
Kiyoshi Saito
Kiyoshi Saito
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:34 pm
"Sounds good to me, I'm Kiyoshi by the way," Kiyoshi said, nodding to the other three ninjas. He leapt from his spot and landed on the side of a tree. He looked over his opponents, both were formidable enemies, but Habee looked like a well rounded ninja as well. Unfortunately, you can't just tell by looking at someone. Kiyoshi closed his fists and prepared himself, "I'm ready when you three are."
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:20 pm
"well we were gonna spar if you and Xyxer want to? And who are you?"

The boy seemed to be referring to the other Kiri ninja,at least that was what Denkiteki assumed. Denkiteki looked at the three, wondering if it would be a good ida to spar with them. It had been awhile since he had sparred with anyone other then his father, and he definitely needed more combat experience if he ever wanted to become more than a Genin.

"My name's Denkiteki. It's been awhile since I have sparred with anyone, but I will give it a shot."

The one named Xyxer then suggested that they have the two Kiri ninja vs the two from Konoha. Denkiteki was fine with that, though he hoped he wouldn't let his teammate down. I just have to keep on my toes and fight smart, if these guys are stronger than me I will just have to outsmart them.

One of the Leaf ninja said his name was Kiyoshi, then he jumped backwards and onto a tree, looking at Denkiteki and Xyxer.

"I'm ready when you three are." The one on the tree seemed quite eager to start.

"I'm ready too." Denkiteki said, his mouth stretching into a smile as he moved away from the others. He tried to get at least 5 meters between him and the nearest of his two opponents.

Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:34 pm
Habee saw how Xyxer now added that they should have a Team Spar it seems he will be teaming with the guy now know as Kiyoshi and Xyxer will be with the other Kiri guy. Habee was fine with that he liked the idea of teams instead of everyone for themselves. It makes things easier now. He stretched his arms and legs and got ready he then walked over calmly to the spot where Kiyoshi had jumped to. He stood about 2 meters near him and cracked his knuckles "ok Let's Begin then if we all ready..."
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:38 pm
Xyxer watched as the people agreed to the team spar and he turned around until he was facing the other ninja from Kirigakure. Taking a few steps until he was close to him, he turned back around, in front of him as a sign that he was going to fight the strongest ninja that was from the leaf village. Noticing Habee was also in front of the other leaf ninja, he instantly assumed this was the guy he was going to be fighting with today. "Shall we get started then?" Xyxer said with a grin, cracking his knuckles.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum