Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Nightshade and Habee {Private No Kill} Empty Nightshade and Habee {Private No Kill}

Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:39 am
Habee was walking about by the Border looksing very bored. He had is notmal clothes on wore his favourite gloves and had his Hoodie over his head he had a Kunai in his one hand busy playing with it and his other hand was in his pocket.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

Nightshade and Habee {Private No Kill} Empty Re: Nightshade and Habee {Private No Kill}

Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:09 pm
Nightshade was doing her usual thing, and as far as she could fremember she was on the border that day looking for a couple of weapons she had lost recently. It was highly doubtful she would find them anyway. Ahead of her she sees someone walking around. "It's not really safe to be walking around these woods on the borders, good way to get yourself killed." Nightshade said taking down the hood of her cloak so she could see better."Especially if you are alone." Nightshade added still looking at him.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Nightshade and Habee {Private No Kill} Empty Re: Nightshade and Habee {Private No Kill}

Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:53 pm
Habee was still walking about not conscious of his surroundings due to being dazed off think of something. When suddenly he heard some say something "It's
not really safe to be walking around
these woods on the borders, good way
to get yourself killed." Habee woke up from his day dreaming and stopped walking there was a girl infront of him who was said that "Especially if you
are alone." She added. Habee still looking down and his head covered in his hoodie he said, "Well I could say the same thing to you. You also walking about here on your own alone." Habee looked up this time and looked at her, "And I can defend me self if needed. I think I could manage that on my own." He took off his Hoodie, "Names Habee, Habee Uchiha and you are?" He asked her
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:15 pm
"Nightshade Arashi. I can take care of myself, these woods on the border, this is an area I am very familiar with." Nightshade said to him. "Uchiha? I have a friend in Konoha whose an Uchiha, don't you like have special eyes?" Nightshade said curiously. She thought of her friend Primrose Uchiha. She hasn't seen her in a long time. "How well do you know these woods?" She asked him looking at him, debating on whether or not she wants to spar him.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:28 pm
"Nightshade Arashi. I can take care of myself, these woods on the border, this is an area I am very familiar with." The Girl replied.
"Oh that's good then" Habee said
"Uchiha? I have a friend in Konoha whose an Uchiha, don't you like have special eyes?" Nightshade said curiously.
"Yip I do it really Awesome!"
"How well do you know these woods?" She asked him.
"So-so... I've been here a few times I can get around " Habee answered
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:35 pm
"So say someone began to attack you, could you hide in these woods?" Nightshade asked looking aat him. "Being an Uchiha and roaming the borders like this is extremely dangerous, Missing nin like to take eyes." she said smiling at him with a wry smile. Nightshade was trying to scare the kid into running. As much as she knew she could kill him, she wasn't one to do it. Not a child anyways. In fact, even though she was a missing nin, she wouldn't harm a fly. "Just trying to warn you." She added leaning against a tree and looking at him.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:45 pm
Nightshade said, "So say someone began to attack you,
could you hide in these woods?" Habee raised his eyebrow "Now why would I hide in the woods? I'm not a chicken I can fight back."
" Being an Uchiha and roaming the
borders like this is extremely
dangerous, Missing nin like to take
eyes." she said smiling at him with a
wry smile.
"Well I don't care. If they wanna come and take my eyes then can come try it. I'm not afraid" Habee said with intense eyes
"Just trying to warn you." She added leaning against a tree and looking at him.
"Well if you trying to scare its not working coz I'm not scared. You not that much older than me so I'm not afraid of you" he said with a smirk on his face as he folded his arms.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:55 pm
"I am a missing nin, true, but I have no reason to attack a kid. I could take your eyes and sell them, but I am not a cruel missing nin. I am different from the others. I am not the one you should fear. But if we did fight, I would win. I am sure I am more skilled than you." She said turning her back and running up a tree to sit down a branch. "I just felt the urge to warn you." She said as she watched him. She was hoping he would attempt to attack her, a spar is definitely what she needed at this moment.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:42 pm
"I am a missing nin, true, but I have no
reason to attack a kid. I could take your
eyes and sell them, but I am not a cruel
missing nin. I am different from the
others. I am not the one you should
fear. But if we did fight, I would win. I
am sure I am more skilled than you." Nightshade said.
"But I'm not a KID! At least good to know you cruel then. Oh yeah?! Well I don't think you'll win. You have no idea if you more skilled then me so you can't make that false statement!" Habee said just trying to act angry although he reall wasn't. He just loved to argue. She turned her back and ran
up a tree to sit down a branch. "I just
felt the urge to warn you."
"Ohk then Thank you for that warning but I can look after my self you know coz I'm NOT a 'Kid'"
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:22 pm
[I request for this topic to be voided, no offense to you Habee, but I can not understand a good majority of what you type, so I really do not want to do a jigsaw puzzle to understand what your trying to say.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum