Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 3:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 2:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 2:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 2:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 1:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 11:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 8:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 3:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 3:32 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Seth Senju's Dinner (Open) Empty Re: Seth Senju's Dinner (Open)

Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:09 am
Taro walked slowly into Ichiraku's noodle bar. So far he had not been able to find a place to stay for the night and the sun was going down. Basically he had lost hope and he was hungry-not a very good combination. This was his first visit to Ichiraku's bar in a while. His time as a missing ninja had not allowed for the luxury of eating good food. Taro took a seat next to a rather odd kid who had spiky white hair. Trying not to take too much notice of the person next to him Taro ordered: " Miso ramen please." The chef gave a stiff nod and Taro riffled through his pockets for some spare ryo. Finding some he slid it towards the chef, but unfortunately one ryo slid onto the ground on the far side of the white haired kid-things were just not going his way that night. Sighing Taro addressed the kid in a friendly tone: "Would you mind grabbing that for me?" Taro pointed towards the ryo that had dropped on the ground.

Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:36 am
“Yeah it is, thanks.” Taro took the ryo and handed it over to the chef who in return gave him his bowl of ramen. Slurping up a bit taro allowed himself to relax. He hadn’t relaxed in a long time. While on the country borders he was constantly looking behind him in fear that someone might be there waiting to kill him. Taking his time Taro decided to strike up conversation with the kid after all there was no one else in the noodle bar and it felt weird just sitting there. Taro spoke without looking up from his ramen: “So, kid, what’s you name?”

Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:54 am
Upon hear the boy’s name Taro let out a light chuckle. “As it turns out my name is Taro Senju. I only recently made it back to the leaf…I was away for a bit. So tell me are there a lot of people from our clan here in Konoha?” Taro was rather surprised that he had struck up conversation with another Senju. The only Senju he had known his entire life was his mother and she was dead; the coincidences in life were funny at times.

Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:15 am
Taro listened to the boy as he himself finished his bowl of ramen, but did not ask for seconds as he did not have the ryo for it. Sighing yet again in response to Seth Taro continued in a saddened tone “Well that’s unfortunate it seems that there are not too many member left in our clan. I have traveled around the great nations and you are the second Senju I have met. How are your studies at the academy going?” Taro assumed that due to the boy’s age that he was an academy student. Though Taro had skirted around the question he really wanted to ask: had this boy started learning the wood release of the famous Senju clan? He also purposely did not comment on the Uchiha clan as he did not trust himself to say the right things. A few Uchiha clan members had killed his mother and ransacked his home and there was no telling what he might inadvertently say about them.

Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:39 am
Taro was silent for a bit after Seth finished talking. For the first time in the conversation Taro cast his gaze on Seth. In a calm and level voice Taro responded: “Let me tell you the source of the Senju’s wood release. We, as Senju’s, are able to combine the two chakra natures of water and earth to use the wood release. Therefore it is imperative that you have mastered these two natures before you can use the wood release to its greatest effect. I assume you have control over only one element, yes? Also you need a vast amount of chakra, which I doubt you have just yet, but I think we can change that. What do you say to me helping you train for your genin exam? Then you can show those Uchiha what being a Senju means.” Taro had accidentally went a bit overboard in offering to help train this kid, but there was no going back now. Also he regretted adding in the part about the Uchiha clan it just kind of slipped in there almost too naturally.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum