Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen
Stat Page : Yagi
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 12500

BBQ Dinner (CD, OPEN) Empty BBQ Dinner (CD, OPEN)

Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:47 am
Hunter arrived at the BBQ Joint not to long after he left the Compound, the BBQ Place was still open down in the Village which was great since Sensei Yaju said that he had to pay since he did not kill the beast anyway.  He walked in and soon found a place to sit as he let out a bit of Chakra as a beacon to where he was in case Sensei was already in town.  He ordered a few things to get the place going as meats were brought out and drinks, tonight was a celebration after all.

(Recoup Post 15/30)

Last edited by Hunter Yagami on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 22000

BBQ Dinner (CD, OPEN) Empty Re: BBQ Dinner (CD, OPEN)

Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:57 pm
Yaju had finished storing his things in the cave, took a shower, and even changed into some casual clothing. Instead of wearing his usual attire he chose to wear a long sleeve short jacket, the right side of the jacket having a fur pelt on the side. On his lower region he had wore black pants and black shoes to match, his hair had finally turned red due to hereditary issues, but his eyes were still the same. Yaju had made haste to the restaurant where he could see Hunter's flared up chakra," well it seems like my student has left me a signal, need to hurry up and get over there," chuckling to himself he would pick up his speed, dodging and weaving through the many people of the village. Finally he would arrive and see the buffet that was already prepared and sat down with a wide grin," Holy hell Hunter, you did great...," grabbing a glass and pouring him some sake he would chuckle and propose a toast," Well then Hunter how does it feel to get stronger?," he asked as he took a sip of the sake and smiled.
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:12 am
Hunter felt his Sensei's Chakra before he entered and made sure that the meats and drinks were ready as he made sure to order him some Sake himself, so he poured himself a small cup noticing the yellowish tint was somewhat offset by the ceramic cup and bottle it came in.  He began to drink as he heard Sensei Yaju praise  him and sit down to start dinner.  He had since calmed his Chakra, but still kept enough of it active so he could actively scan the area at all times as he is sure that Sensei Yaju is doing the same.  Hunter then came back to reality as he heard Sensei Yaju prupose a toast as well as ask him how it felt to get stronger.  Hunter stunned for a second, but finally smirked as he held up his Sake to Yaju's toast and replied with enthusiasm.

"Well Sensei...I cannot find the right amount of words to say but here it goes.  Training with you and becoming your Legacy has afforded to me great power, and really opened my eyes as to what I can really do if I put my mind to it and with the right guidance well...well I can become the man I want to be so that Kumo has a ninja force unlike any other that has ever been."  He finally stopped as he lowered his Sake cup and drank it n once gulp as he felt the burning sensation slide down his throat.

(Recoup Post 16/30)
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:55 am
Bump
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:50 pm
Listening to the words of his young student brought a half smile onto Yaju's face as he took a small sip from the cup and nodded," It wasn't that long ago before i took you and the two others under my guidance and even now you stand above them both, i made a good decision in choosing you as a student and as a disciple. Although the future is never certain, as long as the future is ours to mold and claim, i will train you to the fullest of my abilities," although as he continued to drink he would occasionally look around at the people who were also there.

Pouring himself another drink he would poke at the meat before picking it up and eating it slowly, one of the waitresses came over to see if they had needed anything else. Looking up at her for a moment he would smile and shake his head slowly and go on to drink some more, although the waitress would give him another look and smile before walking off. Yaju would put a piece of meat on the open grill and take in the smell of the fresh meat, it had been a while since he had actually ate something and he was feeling hungry as hell.
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:55 am
Hunter listened to what Sensei Yaju was saying as he just stared down at his cup letting the words fill him with the strength he needed as he looked up and smiled from across the booth.  He leaned in and grabbed a few pieces of meat and ate them slowly as he thought of the words to say since he was down right speechless at the moment.

"I swear that I aim to make you proud..." He said as he remembered once haing said the same words to his own father...Hunter then began to wonder.  Was Yaju just filling in the role that his father Uriel could not?  He shook the thought from his head as he came back to speak.  "And that I dont see myself as above anyone, I just want to become great for Kumogakure."  He said finally as he noticed the waitress come up and linger as Sensei Yaju and the waitress exchanges smiles.  Hunter laughed a bit before drinking a bit more before turning his mind to the Abominations Bone that Sensei Yaju had picked up from the corpse of the beast they killed in the Ravine.  He wondered about what kind of sword he would make.  He looked out the window a bit as he looked up into the mountains.  Soon he would need to finish training so he could unlock the next tattoo, the power inside him was already at its limit now.

(Recoup Post 21/30)
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:36 am
Yaju chuckled for a moment and ruffled Hunters hair for a second, returning to his normal position after a few moments of looking up at the ceiling," Well you are already on the right path hunter, just be sure to stay yourself no matter what. After all originality is one of a ninja's greatest assets...that and good looks haha," of course the last bit was for a little "lighten up the moment" type of deal. but good looks could get you somewhere with the right crowd or situation. In his own mind however he was feeling more and more like he was changing into something different although in all honesty he was going to remain who he was although having another side to him would also be a good thing for the future.

After taking another drink from his cup he would snap his fingers and smile," That reminds me... About the bones we had collected from that colossal monster...i was thinking of making two blades from it, but i know nothing of sword smiting to be honest. So we need to find someone who can make two blades for us, and make sure they are made to a T or else i think bad things would happen ," his smile wasn't that serious but one could tell he had a serious undertone.
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:55 pm
Hunter laughed and listened to what Sensei Yaju had to say, he really was a wise man and knew just what to say and when to say it.  Hunter knew that eventually he would need to step up to the plate, but for now he was just fine where he was.  He could tell that Sensei Yaju was just trying to make light of his current mood and the many things on his mind, but he could tell that the night was coming to and end as he yawned once.  

Then Sensei Yaju would drink and listen as Sensei Yaju explained about the Bones from the monster they fought earlier.  Hunter rubbed his head where he was inured but just instead shook his head and came back to reality as Sensei Yaju suggested they get a top grade Sword Smith to make their weapons.  Hunter smiled and kept the grin up for a bit.  "well Sensei we are in luck...my father Uriel Yagami, is actually a sword-smith, inventor, and such.  If we talk to him I am sure he would not mind, we will have to pay him for his work however.  What do ya say?"  Hunter said before eating the last bit of meat from his plate

(Recoup Post 25/30
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:49 pm
bump...
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:16 am
bump
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum