Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato HyuugaSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Sat May 04, 2024 2:12 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
23 Posts - 48%
8 Posts - 17%
5 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kamari Uchiha
Kamari Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Dinner with a Friend (Sai) Empty Dinner with a Friend (Sai)

Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:12 pm
Kamari Uchiha was walking to the ramen shop, reminiscing about a mission he had done with his friend Sai the day before. At the end of the mission, they had agreed to get ramen together the next day, so that’s just what Kamari was doing. As he entered the shop, he said “Hey, gimme the usual please.”
“Right away, Kamari,” the chef said before he began to prepare Kamari’s favorite dish, consisting of three large bowls of steak ramen with extra steak. Kamari sat down on the stool and began reading a copy of Make Out Paradise that somebody had left on the counter. Kamari, knowing that the book was written by the legendary Sannin Toad Sage Jiraiya, the teacher of the great Naruto Uzumaki himself, expected some quality content. What he got, however, was something he was not expecting. The contents of the book were pretty explicit to say the least, including a few expertly drawn pictures. While Kamari did like the images, he was not a pervert, and if his girlfriend Mika ever caught him reading it, he was sure to be in the receiving end of the Silent Killing technique. Kamari got the chef’s attention as his food was served before stuttering out “Someone... left this here.”
Kamari then began to eat his ramen.
The chef looked at the book before saying “Oh, that’s mine. I was wondering where I lost it.”
Kamari choked on his ramen, almost spitting it out. He hoped Sai would be here soon so he would have someone to talk to that wasn’t a perv.
WC 263
Saizou Uchiha
Saizou Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 13000

Dinner with a Friend (Sai) Empty Re: Dinner with a Friend (Sai)

Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:15 pm
Sai was wandering though the village after a long day of training, he had ben working on some new techniques that he planned on incorporating into his fights. The last week for Sai was rough, he had been going on mission back to back now and it was starting to take its toll. He hadent gotten a break in the mission since forever or atleast thats what it felt like to Sai. There was a good part of his day he could look forward to, dinner with his good friend Kamari. Kamari had became a close friend of Sai, not to mention he was a fellow uchiha as well, Which made things alot easier. There was things that Sai couldnt talk about with other nina, due to them just not understanding how it feels to be an uchiha. 

Sai didnt want to keep Kamari waiting for to much longer, so he made so to pick up his pace. As he made his way to the ramen shop Sai couldnt help but come across a small shop that had some cool household item. Sai made sure to remeber where it was at so he could come back tomorrow. Sai pulled back the curtain as he entered the shop, greeting the staff as he walked in. He looked around and saw his buddy Kamari and sat beside him. "Hey buddy thanks for inviting me to dinner", Sai said with a smile. "Ill have what he having", Sai said to the waitress before she could even approach him. He wasent a big fan of ramen unless someone else is paying.
Kamari Uchiha
Kamari Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:11 am
Kamari was busy eating his ramen slowly as to enjoy it when Sai sat down next to him. “ Hey buddy thanks for inviting me to dinner,” Sai said, before ordering the same thing that Kamari was eating. Apparently, steak ramen with extra steak was very popular. Kamari turned to Sai and said “You’re welcome. Have you been up to anything lately? I unlocked my third tomoe.”
Kamari remembered exactly how that was. He was sparring with Snow, who had a technique combo that was a hard counter to all of his Genjutsu. Snow had used the Hidden Mist Jutsu and combined it with a technique that allowed him to sense Kamari’s location exactly, with a blindfold thrown in for good measure. This meant Kamari had to invest in sound-based Genjutsu if he wanted to beat Snow. Either that or some sort of restraining technique to leave him open. Maybe even something to get rid of the mist even.
Kamari decided it would be a good idea to ask Sai.
“Hey Sai, Snow has a technique that allows him to sense people without seeing and he combines that with hidden mist, rendering all my best genjutsu useless. Any idea how I could counter that?”
Kamari hoped that Sai had some form of answer.
WC 213
TWC 476
Saizou Uchiha
Saizou Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:05 am
Sai looked in awe as they prepaired his food. He never took the time to watch them make his food , and upon watching it he couldnt be more amazed. They did simple things to increase the flavor in the food, but Sai could knew it was about to be amazing. He could just smell the wonderful food smell in the air. Sai thinking was interupted by Kamari talking. Kamari had asked Sai what he had been up to and if he had learned anything new, which bought a big smile on Sai face. It wasent to long ago Sai had unlocked the next form of the Sharingan, but he wasent about to let Kamari know this just yet." Yeah a ive picked up a few tricks since the last time we sparred, and congrats on unlocking that i knew you would eventually my friend", Sai would say with a smile on his face.

As he finished talking his food was placed infront of him, he thanked the women for her service and began to eat. As he was eating Kamari would speak again, only this time telling of his fight with Snow and asking for advice. Sai wasent going to let anyone else beat Snow, he felt as though if Snow was to lose a fight it would be by his hand first. He placed his chop sticks down for a second to speak, "Snow a tricky one , but dont you worry about him i got something in stored for my rival", Sai said with a smirk before eating again.
Kamari Uchiha
Kamari Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:21 am
Sai answered Kamari’s question quite vaguely. Yeah a ive picked up a few tricks since the last time we sparred, and congrats on unlocking that i knew you would eventually my friend.”
“Thank you,” Kamari replied with his mouth full. He had never really cared about table manners.
“Snow a tricky one , but dont you worry about him i got something in stored for my rival,” Sai continued.
Kamari has a pretty good idea of what it was. It was either some sort of technique that got rid of hidden mist, or it was the you know what Sharingan. Kamari liked calling it that because saying the actual name could get you some looks, especially from Uchiha who had it. That made it pretty easy to tell who had it and who didn’t. Kamari knee a secret though. When his parents got married, they had their eyes surgically swapped to each other. This prevented blindness from the Mangekyo Sharingan and actually reversed the blindness that was there no matter how severe, even if both eyes were completely blind. Kamari wanted to tell Sai after he unlocked his Mangekyo Sharingan, but he figured now was a good time as well.
“Hey, Sai, can I tell you a secret about the you know what?”
If Sai said yes, Kamari would say “if you use it too much you will go blind as your eyes overload. However, there is a secret way to fix that. You have to have your eyes surgically swapped with somebody else who also has them. This fixes the blindness in both people and prevents it from ever happening again.”
Kamari would make sure the people at the ramen shop didn’t hear.
WC 283
TWC 759
Saizou Uchiha
Saizou Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:16 am
It was pretty hard to know whether Kamari had thanked him or had said something else, since Kamari mouth was full of food. It was slightly funny to see his friend act in such a way, since they never got to do laid back things like this. Normally they would be out on a mission or training with the rest of the genin in the village. Sai enjoyed times like this though  memory's the would be with them for the rest of their lives. As Sai was getting lost in his thoughts and food, he had heard Kamari call his name. He had a secret he wanted to let Sai in on, and being the nosey man Sai was he couldnt turn it down."Im listening", Sai said as he continued eating. He had started to begin to speak about going bling with his Sharingan, a weird statement to make. Sai didnt know much about his newly acquired eyes, so he couldnt say Kamari was lying outright. 

The better question to ask was how did Kamari know about this, not every knew about this for if it was common knowledge Sai would of been attempted to gain it. As Kamari finish talking, everything made sense now. His parents death , how he knows about Sai new eyes, everything. A smirk came across Sai face, he was surprised that he didnt put it together sooner. 

"Thats some interesting knowledge there, maybe if your able to get to this stage we could do something like that", Sai said. He was curious to see if Kamari was telling the truth, if not then it wouldnt hurt anything. On the other hand if it worked, then that would be unlimited access to a great power.
Kamari Uchiha
Kamari Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:30 am
"Thats some interesting knowledge there, maybe if your able to get to this stage we could do something like that", Sai replied to Kamari’s secret. Kamari remembered telling Sai about his brief experience as a child with involuntarily using it and the mental block he had.
“Not if,” Kamari said. “When. Remember the mental block situation?”
Kamari remembered alright. After his parents had died during their battle, Kamari felt an extreme pain in his eyes before he cried blood and black lightning blasted forth from his right eye, disintegrating his parents bodies and creating a massive crater before he passed out. It was almost as traumatic as watching his parents die in and of itself, and Kamari has quickly deduced what the black lightning was. It was a Mangekyo Sharingan ability. He had never been able to reproduce it, so he had been training intensely. Maybe Sai could help him unlock it. He would probably do it through intense meditation and possibly genjutsu to relive that night.
Kamari then said to Sai, “Maybe you could help me? I have a few ideas, with one being Genjutsu based meditation.”
Kamari was sure it would work. The Sharingan was awakened my emotions and the Mangekyo Sharingan by trauma. He had already involuntarily used it once so being able to use it at Will would be a piece of cake. Kamari was also happy that Sai had accepted his offer. He was Kamari’s best friend and he didn’t want them to go blind. Besides, it would only make Kamari’s plan even easier. He wanted to overthrow Kiri and be the next Mizukage in order to undo the damage they had caused to Konoha. After that, he would probably give the position to Snow and leave with Sai to become a freelance wandering ninja. Not a missing nin. Missing nin committed crimes whereas wandering ninja simply didn’t have official allegiance to a village but were in good standing with at least one of them. That was Kamari’s dream. Do everything he could to get rid of all the pain in the world and then wander the earth to protect the weak and innocent. That was his Nindo, his ninja way.
WC 366
TWC 1125
Mid thread claims 1000 to C rank Sharingan Genjutsu
1000/1000, unlocking it
Remaining 125 to upgrading Sharingan Genjutsu to B rank
1125/1500
6 speed, 5 chakra

Last edited by Kamari Uchiha on Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Snjor Yuki
Snjor Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 20100

Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:30 pm
1125 = 11 stats 

You only have 10 claimed. Claim the last one and is this your first thread going towards your C rank Genjutsu? If so, please notate that. (i.e.: +1125 towards C-Rank Sharingan Genjutsu (1125/however many words))

Also @Kamari Uchiha, please put your stat page in your signature.
Kamari Uchiha
Kamari Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:12 am
Edited
Ikari Senju
Ikari Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 5200

Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:25 am
@Kamari Uchiha Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum