Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 1:33 pmIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 1:33 pmIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:25 pmRaiden AmetsuchiSeal of ApprovalToday at 8:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 8:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 8:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 7:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 7:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenToday at 2:27 amJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassToday at 2:12 amJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Saizou Uchiha
Saizou Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 13000

Dinner with a Friend (Sai) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dinner with a Friend (Sai)

Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:44 pm
Sai was enjoying this conversation he was having with one of his good friends, but there was something bothering him. He wasent sure what or where the feeling came from but he knew it wasent good. He tried his best to listen to what Kamari was saying but his focus was now on somehing else. Sai was able to catch some of the words Kamari was saying and was able to give a baic response."Ill help you some time you just have to let me know ahead of time my friend", He said with a small smile. He finally was able to realize what the feeling was. He had to take a shit. His stomach wasent agreeing with the food he had just eating, he knew it was time to go."Hey sorry buddy but i got a emergency that i have to attend to ill catch you later", Sai said as he stood up and ran out of the ramen shop.

EXIT
Claims will be made soon.
Kamari Uchiha
Kamari Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:51 pm
Kamari was still talking to Sai when he could tell something was up.
"Ill help you some time you just have to let me know ahead of time my friend", Sai said.
“Thank you Sai,” Kamari replied. “I’ll be sure to let you know.”
Sai then obviously had to use the bathroom.
"Hey sorry buddy but i got a emergency that i have to attend to ill catch you later.”
Sai then bolted out of the ramen shop.
“Looks like the ramen didn’t agree with him,” Kamari told the chef. “You might want to start serving gluten free noodles.”
“Sure thing, I’ll see what I can do,” the chef said. Kamari continued to eat his food. He was still only one quarter of the way done when his girlfriend Mika sat down next to him.
“Hey, Kamari,” Mika said, wrapping her arm around him. “I’m back from that mission.”
“I’m glad you didn’t get hurt,” Kamari said. “I would never be able to live with you dead.”
The two then hugged.
Kamari then heard a voice say “get a room.” It was the chef. Kamari simply said “seriously?,” and glanced at him with his Sharingan, placing him under a genjutsu. Now the chef would not see them kissing.
Kamari laughed internally. Genjutsu was really useful. He wished he could get up to more pranks like he used to, but he was more concerned with training to get stronger. Kamari would break Kiri’s grip on Konoha no matter what, and in order to do that, he needed to be the strongest ninja he could be.
WC 264
Claim: 2 health
264 words towards B-rank Sharingan genjutsu
1389/1500
Howl
Howl
Citizen
Stat Page : Howl's Fat Stats
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:04 am
Approved @ kamari
Saizou Uchiha
Saizou Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 13000

Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:23 pm
TWC:1077

Claims:10+ stat, 1077 towards Chakra sensory (1893/2000) rest Here
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:42 pm
Approved @Saizou
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum