Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Genin vs. His Sensei [Private, NKILL] - Page 2 Empty Re: Genin vs. His Sensei [Private, NKILL]

Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:13 am
"Raito..." said Nero silently as he realised Raito was coming at him, "What was that jutsu with the blade ?". He then smiled as Raito came near him to help him get up, "I still have fight in me, huh ?" said Nero, then he tried kicking Raito in the face while doing a backflip "That was a dangerous move..." thought Nero "If he catches my leg, I'll be caught unready. I believe in my speed... I hope it helps me get out of this situation...". He was excited and frightened, and those seconds that would decide if Raito would take the hit or not was felt like days by Nero...

[WC : 924]
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Genin vs. His Sensei [Private, NKILL] - Page 2 Empty Re: Genin vs. His Sensei [Private, NKILL]

Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:21 am
Raito was kicked in the face, this was unexpected, Raito was prepared for everything but that, "Owwww!!!" said Raito as he was holding his face, Raito then staggered back, "This is ganna be fun.." said Raito with the smooth tone he uses in battle, this was the CLIMAX of the battle, this was Raito was at his best, "The blade move is a Yamaki move but you need to have the Yamaki Blades which only I have.." said Raito to Nero, Raito then ran at Nero, he was going to jump over Nero and get his Ultima Sword back and was going to use his move called the Ultima cut, this time Raito was going to throw the blade and when Nero dodges it Raito will be there waiting for him, and then Raito would use the Chidori on Nero thus sending about 100 volts of electricity through the genin's body. "I just don't get why he isn't Chuunin yet..'' thought Raito as he began his assualt.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:43 am
Nero felt the kick hitting Raito, he was now feeling 2 times better and more confident in himself. He ended the backflip, hearing Raito saying "Owwww!!!" and turned to where Raito was, he was holding his face and said "This is ganna be fun.." . "Indeed." answered Nero... "I can't believe I actually hit him..." thought Nero, then listening to Raito once again, "The blade move is a Yamaki move but you need to have the Yamaki Blades which only I have.."... "And now it's time for him to beat me, even worse this time adding the punishment of hitting him in the face." thought Nero as Raito ran towards Nero as Nero once again pulled his Twin Blades. Raito jumped over Nero. Nero once again turned his face to Raito, waiting to see what happens.

Raito grabbed the giant blade he has thrown to one of Nero's clones just minutes earlier. "The blade..." said Nero silently, as he said his next words loudlier, with a smile on his face "Please don't kill me Raito...". Raito threw the blade to Nero. "Again ?" thought Nero as he clashed his twin blades with Raito's giant one. He then saw some sparks of light entering his blades. "Lightning ?" thought Nero as the lightning didn't reach his body since the part Nero held wasn't made of metal. Just then did Nero realised Raito had used that electro-punch jutsu again and was now in a dead-range to Nero... "Damn... WAIT !!!" thought Nero as he realised he was still holding his twin blades. He tried blocking the jutsu with his blades but Raito was in a dead-range, so Nero couldn't do what he planned.

So, Nero, with the massive amounts of electricity given to him b the jutsu, was once again down on the ground...

[WC : 1222]

[Ummm... I guess I may need going to the hospital after this...]
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:47 am
Raito was bruised and his eye was swelled thanks to Nero who kicked him in the face, Nero was now lying on the ground and smoke was coming from his body, Raito thought that he overdid it a little bit, he then picked up Nero and carried him to the hospital where he would then rest Nero and get his eye treated.

[EXIT]

Last edited by Raito Yamaki on Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:50 am
[WC=1129]

For me
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:52 am
Nero Approved for +6 Stats and +12 JP

Raito Approved for +5 Stats and +11 JP
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:58 am
[Well, EXIT]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum