Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Habee and Nero [Spar, Private, NO Kill] - Page 3 Empty Re: Habee and Nero [Spar, Private, NO Kill]

Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:24 am
[Nero I Finish edit that post so you can continue ]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Habee and Nero [Spar, Private, NO Kill] - Page 3 Empty Re: Habee and Nero [Spar, Private, NO Kill]

Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:55 am
"Good." said Nero as he dodged the thrown shuriken by jumping to his right, and the young Uchiha's left side, then he continued talking "You never give up. It's a very good charesteric to have if you're a shinobi.". Nero jumped to his right once again to stand exactly in the right side of Habee, now less than but about half a meter away from him. "So, " said Nero "what are the other Uchiha's like ? Like your family or other ones ? To be honest you're the first Uchiha clan member I have ever met.".

[WC : 1121]
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:53 am
"Weel most definitely they are a lot more better and stronger than me and since I never actually faced any of them I don't really know how good they are"
" And you right about the part which I never give up". Said Habee
As he jumped at Nero with a punch to the stomach hoping it hits.
"Maybe I can just fight with him in basic combat and see how well I can manage" thought Habee as he threw the punch at Nero

[Word Count: 750]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:07 am
"Don't be ridiculous." said Nero as he grabbed Habee's punch, "Never go with direct attacks against someone faster and stronger than you... And you said you didn't meet any of the Uchiha's... What about your parents ?". Nero pushed Habee's hand to a side then tried to push Habee back. "This kid," he thought, getting lost in thoughts once again, "doesn't he know his parents ? Well, if it so, it's awkward how much his story sounds like mine... Well, I had Ichigo... He was like a family to me. Now I have found out about my clan but noone from Yamaki is as close to me as he was... Whatever, I must concentrate on this kid's training."

[WC : 1237]
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:46 am
"No I said I didn't face any Uchihas in a Fight I still don't feel I'm strong enough to actaully face them plus me without my Sharingan won't be much of an Uchiha vs Uchiha fight." Said Habee.
"And my Father is very Strong so he's more like a Sensei or a trainer."
Habee then Quickly did the Hand signs and blasted out a Vertical Arc from his punch
"Got to get him quickly because I am at a speed disadvantage very badly" thought Habee

[OOC: My Sharingan got Awaken today plus I got new Jutsu so nextspar we have will be a bit more better]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:17 pm
Nero easily dodged the vertical type of the jutsu the kid has used before. "Don't be ridiculous." repeated Nero "You saw me dodging a horizontal type of that jutsu, so why try to hit a vertical one ? Anyway... It's been a while already...". Nero looked at the sky, then to the entrance of the training grounds. "Sorry, Habee," said Nero "this must be it for today... I have a mission to complete. I believe you'll understand me, as another ninja of the hidden leaf village...". Nero walked away from Habee, towards the entrance of the training grounds as he continued "It was nice meeting you Habee Uchiha of the Uchiha Clan. I'll remember your name and your face... Remember me, Nero Yamaki, known as Noroi Of The Hidden Leaf. Maybe we'll meet once again...". Nero got out from the training grounds, heading to his house first before going out of the village for the mission. "What a kid..." thought Nero "I'll be looking forward to see him again...".

[WC : 1405, +7 Stats, +14JP]

[EXIT]

Last edited by Nero Yamaki on Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:47 pm
Habee laughed "I was sure you would dodge that one just checking I know I was no match and this was a boring spar for you!" Said Habee while holding his hand at the back of his head and laughing"
"Yes I do understand and infect i also have some things to do. Weeeell! I hope we meet again and practise some more then we can have a better fight when I've gone stronger." Said Habee waving at Nero as he walked away.

[Word Count: 908, +9JP. & +4stat]
[Exit]
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:14 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum