Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Habee and Nero [Spar, Private, NO Kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: Habee and Nero [Spar, Private, NO Kill]

Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:02 pm
"OK i am just a new Genin ok." Laughed Habee. "But that doesnt mean im weak. I may belong to Uchiha Clan and i may not have my Sharingan unfortunately for you but i am a Shinobi and i can fight!" with that he jumped at Nero with a side Kick aiming at nero's abdominal area.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Habee and Nero [Spar, Private, NO Kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: Habee and Nero [Spar, Private, NO Kill]

Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:30 pm
Habee jumped towards Nero as Nero used his advantage of being much faster than the Uchiha and simply to his right side. "Well, that sounds a lot like me." said Nero "but I wasn't from a clan as well-known as the Uchiha nor did I have a family. I made people acknowledge me harder than you think. They called me Noroi, the curse. And that's what Nero comes from... You don't know how lucky you are, kid. And no, I didn't mean that you couldn't fight, I would just try not to injure you. I made my reputation hardly, and I don't want to lose it by hurting someone like you.". Nero stopped for a second and then laughed "I talk a lot, don't I ? Whatever, let's train for you to become stronger. And don't worry. You'll awaken your sharingan someday. It would not be hard for someone as brave or as determined as you won't be a random shinobi, according to my way of thinking. Well, Habee Uchiha of The Uchiha Clan, it was nice to meet you after all. Now, show me your strength."

[WC : 690]
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:39 pm
[ I was suppose to already but Lightwind said i must wait for him then when he gets into Konoha then we'll awaken it together so i just have to wait lol]

"Well if you take this much you might prove that you can put your money where your mouth is!' Laughed Habee' "lets see if thats true" and with that he turned around and did a spinning heel kick aim at nero's face
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:54 pm
Nero laughed at the words of Habee as he threw hiself to the ground to dodge the kick as he slowly touched Habee's back with his left foot to show Habee could've gotten a clear hit by doing that attack to someone who is faster than him. Nero got away from Habee and said "Well, you should concentrate more when fighting someone faster than you. For example, you would've gotten a clear hit to your body if it was a real fight. I'm sure you're aware of it. So, for this training to fulfill its purpose, you have to fight like this is a real fight.". Nero finally had time, so he put his blades back. "This training isn't for me Habee, it's for you... It's for you to become stronger. And I'll help you because I think I get you. So, even after this training ends, I'll be glad to help you with your trainings. Who knows ? Maybe you'll be our next Hokage, after all..."

[WC : 856]
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:09 pm
" aaaah!" Laughed Habee, "You really funny although anything is possible."
Habee this was patient and waited for Nero to attack and this time Habee didnt want to go carging at him
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:19 pm
Nero smiled. "So this time you're waiting me to attack you, is that right ? Well, if this was a real fight, considering the jutsu I have seen you used, I would attack you from this distance. But that way it won't be a training for you, will it ? So let's see how good you defend yourself from amateur attacks." said Nero as he dashed towards Habee and tried kicking him in his stomach.

[WC : 923]
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:30 pm
Habee sees kick coming and jumped far back evading his kick and does some quick hand signs "Wind Style: Wind Shurikens" and shout out 3 Shurikens at Nero
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:45 pm
Nero smiled at Habee dodging his kick. He watched the boy get away and do some new hand seals. "I don't have time to pull out my twin blades." thought Nero "He's probably using the same jutsu or one similar to it.". He did one hand sign and used Body Flicker Technique to dodge the thrown "Wind Kunais" created by Habee's technique, appear behind him and try to punch him sofly in the back, just to show him he gave Nero an opening to land a hit. Then he would jump back and get away from Habee once again. "Another opening..." would Nero say...

[WC : 1027]

[OOC : considering i have 5 times your speed, i'd say you took the soft hit.]
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:01 pm
"Ok fine you got me again!" Laughed Habee, "speed can be very useful and I'm no match since you a lot faster than me!" Habee turned around and threw a Shuriken at him. " He's going to dodge it again." Thought Habee and he charged at Nero.
[WORD COUNT: 700 ALTOGETHER]

Last edited by Habee007 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:43 pm
[still waiting for you to fix your last post]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum