Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 3:47 pmMegami KuogaSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

surprise in the forest (NK, kafei/megami) - Page 2 Empty Re: surprise in the forest (NK, kafei/megami)

Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:33 pm
Megami felt happy, which is something she enjoyed feeling. Gambit wasn't bad at card tricks. Megamis smile was becoming hard to wipe away.

"Which way were you heading?" Megami questioned as she took the card deck and shuffled. Normally Megami had a friend she liked to play cards with, so she enjoyed shuffling a deck.

After shuffling the deck she handed it back to him still grinning and giggling.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

surprise in the forest (NK, kafei/megami) - Page 2 Empty Re: surprise in the forest (NK, kafei/megami)

Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:35 pm
Megami felt happy, which is something she enjoyed feeling. Gambit wasn't bad at card tricks. Megamis smile was becoming hard to wipe away.

"Which way were you heading?" Megami questioned as she took the card deck and shuffled. Normally Megami had a friend she liked to play cards with, so she enjoyed shuffling a deck.

After shuffling the deck she handed it back to him still grinning and giggling.
Seiteki
Seiteki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:38 pm
"Konoha" He says watching her shuffle the deck and before she can raise her hand to attempt to hand it back to him he raises his hand in a 'hold' gesture with his right "Hold it for five seconds" He says his smirk still in place as he takes two steps back and with a slow gesture of his left hand he covers his eyes "Now pick a card from the top of the deck and guess....will it be the Joker...or the Ace?"
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:55 pm
"Please let it be an Ace!" Megami giggled as she held the deck in her hands. The deck was shuffled very well and she knew she had mixed the cards well.

Gambit seems like a real trickster to her. He was probably even crafty at other things to. Megami looked up at him then down again as she had decided to finally draw the card. The wind had suddenly quit blowing which was a good thing for her hair. As she flipped the card over...
Seiteki
Seiteki
Citizen

Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:03 pm
The Ace is the card that is revealed to her, Kafei the Gambit chuckles his eyes still covered by his hand.

"Now...is it the Ace?" He asks taking a guess his hand completely covering his vision his hand slowly moving forward from his eyes as his right hand slides into his trench coats pocket.

[Short again >w< sorry~]
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:29 pm
As megami stared at the card, she was shocked that he was right. He definitely knew his stuff. Now she wanted to learn the trick herself she thought giggling at her self.

"How did you know?" Megami asked him looking up at him. She wasn't sure what he was up to, but she knew that she should keep her guard about her. At least she was spending time with someone and not just sitting in the tree bored.

(sorry mine are kid of short to!)
Seiteki
Seiteki
Citizen

Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:56 pm
"Cause that ones rigged to explode" And before what he said can even process it does, the explosion is equal to that of an explosive tag going off and the woman holding it if not quick in dropping it is left with a broken and singed arm, if dropped and avoided the Kunoichi's speed would not be enough to completely avoid the explosion leaving her with the concussive force to deal with.

As he utters his words that signal the explosion he slides his right hand from his pocket revealing more cards he was creating with the use of his Kekkai Genkai a deck of 20, his left hand flicks downwards uncovering his eyes a steel object sliding from his sleeve into his left hands grasp...before it extends revealing a staff and his smirk widens.

"Alright Mon cheri, I believe you got a date with the ANBU Black-ops...Kumo-nin ain't welcome in Konoha and if my memory serves...Arashi is a clan that originates in Kumo...yeah?" His knowledge comes from the Paper's telling of the Raikage being elected and being from the Arashi clan of Kumogakure no Sato, the Kunoichi was sneaking into the borders..and either didn't know Kafei was a Ninja...or is the worst spy he's ever seen.

As he begins speaking his right foot slides back the staff being barced against his forearm and shoulder the cards seeming to float just above his palm as he glances at the either downed or slightly buffeted Kumo-missing nin.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:06 pm
Megami paniced dropped it and the force of the explosion knocked her down despite the brief distance. Figuring she should have known to bring weapons, all she could really do was dodge and use her hand to hand combat.

"Just when you think you meet a decent guy! ANBU is it? yeah I am a missin nin from Kumo, whats the big deal? I can tell you right now I am not going back yet, I have no reason to." Megami answered

Megami immediately ran to her right and managed to get back up a tree. ANBU were tough and dangerous and could kill her, but she figured she would be able to get away if she kept herself focused.
Seiteki
Seiteki
Citizen

Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:22 pm
His eyes narrow and turn cold upon the mention of being a Missing-Nin, most Konoha-nin react...poorly to Missing Ninja since Konoha's destruction a few months back by the hands of a band of Missing Ninja...this Jonin especially has a problem due to the year of his life he'll never get back.

Upon her movement to the right his right hand flicks forward the apex of his swing sending two cards in the path of her run as he begins a dash towards her his superior speed quickly letting him close the distance.

If she would keep running from in the same pace the cards aimed for her would strike her upper thigh and ankle digging deep and stopping her run cold.

If she stops he utilizes the superior reach granted by his staff and the momentum of his run to stop pivot his hips and using his left leg as a counter weight and his right heel as a spinning point he would spin in a counter-clockwise motion swinging his staff behind his back and turning his head to face his target, the end of the staff is aimed for the small of her back his right hand still reared back with the cards floating at his fingertips ready to be unleashed at a moments notice...several cards being added as he begins to create them with his clans Kekkai Genkai.

[WC So far is; 1,123, ain't that just the sweetest thing?]
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:33 pm
Megami paniced again, this guy was fast, but most ANBU were and she should have known better than to run from one. Usually she talks her way out of situations but this guy was tougher.

"Exploding cards, you know what you are doing don't you!" She attempted to miss the cards but apparently that was impossible and she went down.

Having never been in such a tight situation she was unsure what to do. This guy was tougher than alot she had faced. He had her regardless she couldn't fight back. Megami was in no position to do anything.

'You want me to leave I will just I am not going back to Kumo, I left for a reason. Just stop attacking me! I won't run anymore, I can't anyway!" She said as she saw him coming towards her. Megami continued trying to back up. If she surrendered and he backed down maybe she could find a way to escape.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum