Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

A new addition to the family [P;Vipers fam only] - Page 4 Empty Re: A new addition to the family [P;Vipers fam only]

Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:10 am
His index finger and thumb extended in the shape of a pistol, he aimed towards the night sky his visible right eye narrowed in concentration.

A very low chiming humming noise soon sounded emanating from Echo's right finger a blue glow following the sound as Echo channels his chakra through his Finger....and fires.

The resulting Kickback of Echo's Spirit Gun kicks up a gust of wind that causes Echo's long hair and baggy clothes to billow as it illuminates the sky in a bright blue the bullet a large concentrated bolt of SS-ranked destructive power, the very epitome of Echo's hard work and keen mind. "...Interested Sis?" He asks her after a moment to gauge her reaction....Teaching this technique would be quite easy....though she might have to bulk up her chakra reserves to use it.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4500

A new addition to the family [P;Vipers fam only] - Page 4 Empty Re: A new addition to the family [P;Vipers fam only]

Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:36 pm
Akina watched Echo intensely, her breath bated until he fired off the shot. She thought the jutsu could be used to help counteract one of her greatest weaknesses. She remained quiet until he spoke to her. She looked at him for a brief moment. "I am interested, brother." She said in a very quiet voice. She had caught the basics of the jutsu, and wished to attempt her hand at it. But, there was a slight problem. Her chakra was no where near that massive, though she supposed she could try the basics on her own. Instead of her finger, the girl straightened her arm and pointed it at the moon, which appeared to be in front of her, since it was setting.

Her eyes closed as she focused her chakra carefully. She only needed a small amount, though she hoped to make it slightly her own. Digging deeper within herself, she found her element and called some of it to her, until her chakra seemed to hold its own illumination, and it crackled slightly. Akina found the anger growing up within her that she felt towards different things...her past, Echo and Viper's past...Prim's lack of sense...only the things that really made her want to snap and start breaking things. There was a smirk on her face as her chakra pulsed, which in tun, released the small orb from her palm. It was very imperfect, because, despite bracing herself, the recoil of the pulse caused her to fly back into the living room. Her feet quickly touched the floor, and she skidded to a stop, tufts of dust plumed in parallel lines before her, and she nearly fell back onto the couch, close to where Viper was sleeping. Sweat beaded on her forehead, and a smirk was on her face as she walked back to Echo.

She stood next to him, watching the sky. There was a bright blue flash in the sky that was accompanied with a dull boom. She chuckled with a rasp. "O-onii-chan...I think the balance was off...by a lot...do you mind doing it again while I watch with my Byakugan? It would be a start, at least, until I get stronger." There was a strong determination in her eyes.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm
He smiled watching her attempts at his technique glancing back at Viper to make sure they did not disturb him with their testing.

He chuckled grinning at her calling him 'Onii-chan' "Your control is superb, You need to bulk up your reserves first and foremost." He says while his left hand pats her shoulder "Go off to bed now you've had a long day." he says his grin widening as he walks back into the house past the couch and towards the stairs.

"My room is the first door on the left when you go up the stairs, if you need anything Knock and if I'm not there leave a note." He says casting a wave over his shoulder.

"Oh, and Welcome to the Family Akina." he says from up the stairs the sound of his door closing signalling his exit.

[Exit]
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:49 am
Akina smiled and sighed somewhat happily. She nodded at what Echo had said and she waved to him, somewhat. "Good night, onii." She whispered softly. She yawned a bit and turned to look at Viper. She shook her head slightly, walking back to the kitchen and turning the light off. She yawned again, her body stiff and sore, and decided to tuck Viper in a little better while being as delicate as possible, not wanting to wake him. "You really should have let me have the couch, silly...Viper-dono." She whispered into his ear softly.

She made her way up the steps cautiously, not wanting to accidentally fall and wake everyone up. She paused and took a moment to live in the silence. It was peaceful without the weight of the past crushing her. She awkwardly stumbled into Viper's room, feeling strange, but her body fell into a deep sleep, sprawled out diagonally on top of the covers and still fully clothed.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:54 am
The sound of their attacks brings Viper out of his slumber slightly, his eyes barely open as he watches, he smiles a bit his face in the cushions as she walks back out, Viper's position changes with him now on his back once more.
Now comes the moment where she whispers in his ear, his head jerks to the side only to sneak a quick kiss on her lips, "Good night Akina~" He says with a tired smirk on his lips, his eyes barely open.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:01 am
((OOC: Gotta use this thread one more time before I make final exit out of it))

Primrose noticed the house was quiet again. She stepped out her room and quietly walked down the stairs. She left a note on the refrigerator, then as she walked swiftly throught the living room as she touched the door and turned around and quietly said, with words jumbled together, "I-have-to-go-be-back-in-fifteen-love-you-bro-bye." Then quickly exited out the door.

[prims second and final exit for this thread]
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:27 am
Every sensation in her body seemed to tingle with energy all at once. She had no time to react. The sly boy got away with stealing her first kiss, at least, it was to her knowledge. She wanted to run, and yet she wanted to stay. A lofty sigh caught in her throat, and she paused for a moment.

He was smirking at her, of all things. She glared at him for a moment. "V-Viper-dono..." Her voice trailed off and her eyes wandered to the stairs. "I don't want to disturb Prim-chan or onii--Echo." She blushed slightly, before standing to her feet and waiting. "We have things to discuss over training soon. Echo-s...Echo taught me a beginning to a technique...I want to adapt it and make it my own, I think."
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:45 am
Viper chuckles a bit at her expression, he then hears her words.
"We will talk about that in the morning, for now" Viper raises his arms upwards to stretch, an audible pop is heard from his exhausted body. "We sleeeeep" he says in a comical tone stretching out the last word.
"See ya in the morning sweetie." Viper smiles at this and lays back in to the couch closing his eyes with a yawn, "Get some rest, you earned it."
Viper slowly begins to drift off, alas he wishes she would lay with him but that would no doubt take time for her to feel comfortable.
[Exit]
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:44 am
Akina smiled wearily. She knew that she had been offered Viper's bed, but she found a place very close to the couch and settled herself down onto the floor; it would be improper for an apprentice to take the master's bed, even if the master insisted. She was often reminded of this by her aunt and uncle, and so, she laid down flat, in a position on her back. The floor reminded her of home, and soon, her breath slowed to that of sleep.

[Exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum