Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Ichirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

A new addition to the family [P;Vipers fam only] Empty A new addition to the family [P;Vipers fam only]

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:50 pm
The two after a day that can only be described as purely chaotic finally make their way down the streets of the Okinaga district where Viper's childhood home is located, a place full of memories both good and bad.
The two reach the door of the house, it is two levels, the original entry level which has the foyer, kitchen, and living room, then the upstairs where all the bedrooms are located.
Viper opens the door by gripping a brand new door knob, something he chuckles a bit at remembering.
The house is quiet, all the lights are off. No one is home it seems as Viper leads Akina within, he lights a candle in the living room casting the glow of the flickering flame all around the room, Viper looks back towards her and speaks.
"Well, this is my home, what do you think?" Viper questions, he sits back upon the sofa against the wall falling in to the cushions and lets out a relaxed sigh, Viper's body is tired he could easily fall asleep right here.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

A new addition to the family [P;Vipers fam only] Empty Re: A new addition to the family [P;Vipers fam only]

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:24 pm
Primrose was upstairs asleep in her room. She had stretched and rolled over and right off the bed. "What the ... Not again!" She said after the loud thud on the floor. She laid there with her hands on her head in between laughing and trying to fully wake up. "Why me?" She asked herself.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4500

A new addition to the family [P;Vipers fam only] Empty Re: A new addition to the family [P;Vipers fam only]

Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:02 pm
Akina's breath was labored quite a bit. She had quite a day, but overall, she was happy. She kept her wits about her, though, for she was seeing quite a few Uchiha crests around the village in this section. Most of these crests were faded, and the Hyuga girl felt a cold weight surround her that threatened to crush her as she kept moving forward. She looked at Viper discreetly, he must have felt sad. Just as quickly she looked away. This wasn't the place to speak of his power, either.

A heavy burden weighed upon her chest. For all of this place's magnificence that it proudly boasted, there was still something underneath the arrogance that struck such a sadness into Akina's bones that her footsteps dragged along the ground. Even her wounds seemed to be worse in this part of town.

Even though it was deserted, the girl still felt the pressure of judging eyes that once existed in this town. She suddenly wanted to run away. Her breathing quickened, and then she saw the Hokage's childhood house. In the moonlight, it looked very somber and ghoulish. The cruel weight that had been surrounded her struck her so hard that she swooned and hit her knees. Tears unbidden threatened to fall from her eyes, but she gripped the earth harshly with her hands and forced herself to stand up and walk into the house after Viper. She merely smiled and nodded as he spoke. "I think it's a good house." She stood in front of Viper, unsure of what to do, when she heard a thud from upstairs. "Amateur," she whispered quietly.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:13 pm
Echo Uchiha has been called many things in his short time as ANBU Captain his favorite being; Propugnator Improvisus or Unpredictable Defender.

He has been put down, ridiculed and beaten in this district restricted to the Clan Uchiha all because he could not use the Clan's coveted fire techniques, years of abuse made Echo bitter towards the clan a hatred born from his treatment, his Brother's and most recently his adopted Sister are the only ones free from Echo's hate filled gaze.

Sitting on the couch with a familiar orange book in his hand is how the two find Echo, his Brother leaps on the couch causing Echo to jump and hide the book behind his back his gaze shifting from the Hyuuga to his Brother over and over his eyes wide a panicked "I WASN'T DOING ANYTHING!!!" escapes him...before he pauses and grins wide letting the book slide in between the couch cushions "...Hi!" He says ignoring his moment of incrimination his calculating eyes hidden behind the eyes of a fool and his vulpine grin promising mischief.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:28 pm
As Viper lands upon the couch he notices his brother due to his reaction which startles Viper a bit, "Echo what are you doing here?!" Viper says panting a bit obviously surprised that he did not see him.
This is the time where Viper acts like his real self, when he is not around people who will judge him, and when he does not have to put up a facade to command his troops, this is where Viper is free.

He hears the thud from above, he groans a bit, for a minute he was happy they could be alone in a private place but this is not to be the case.
"Echo, I want you to meet my new student, Akina Hyuuga. She is going to be staying with us which I train her." While speaking his words a second set comes at the same time but this on the mental level, "She is afraid of being judged so this is how she asked to be introduced, she is soon to be my bride and your future sister in law" Viper smiles after his words mostly due to the internal thoughts he relayed to his brother.
"Akina, meet the great Echo Uchiha, Sannin of Konohagakure no Sato." Viper pats the couch wanting her to sit next to him on the free side, his form blurs a bit as his armor swirls off him going in to storage, Viper falling deeper in to the couch with an audible, "ah...."
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:30 pm
Primrose throws a blanket over her tank top and pajama shorts as she takes her skinny form down the stairs and plops down in a chair before she notices another female in the house. "Oh hey!" She says her eyes wide open. Then she notices Echo and Viper also. "What did I miss?" Primmy asked looking at everyone.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4500

Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:40 pm
Akina swallowed roughly as she took in the visage of Echo. She still felt heavy, even though Viper
seemed much more relaxed. When she
looked into Echo’s eyes, she saw a pain that she knew all too well, despite his
impish smile. She smiled and it was
laced with some sadness. She bowed low
on the floor, much like she did for the Hokage once or twice, before he had
stopped her from such “nonsense” as he called it. “It is a pleasure to meet you Echo-sama. I hope you do not mind my staying here with
Viper-dono for a time.” Her voice was
quiet and gentle.

As she rose from her bow, she noted a noise coming from the
stairs. She turned and saw a girl,
walking past the couch; she sat down in a chair and sleepily asked what she missed. Akina bowed slightly, showing some respect
toward her, and an easy smile was on her face, although there was something
about her that made Akina shudder. She
remained where she was, waiting for someone to ask her to do something.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:49 pm
Echo's eyes narrow at the sight of his Brother's lover bowing to the floor...With a quick gust of wind and hi right hand gripping the top of the couch he flips over the top of the couch lands on his feet and with speed comparable to his Brother's he places his left hand on his shoulder keeping her raised "Raise your head milady we can't have a student of the Hokage bowing to anyone understood?" He says his impish grin widening his eyes closing "Now go sit I'll prepare tea" He says clapping his hands together twice before walking off casting his Brother a chuckle and a grin giving a mental message to him 'She's a cutey I'm proud of ya!' he says via telepathy to his brother as he vanishes into the Kitchen.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:05 pm
Viper watches as Echo swiftly stops her from bowing, this makes Viper smile as well as chuckle a bit, Echo's words follow in his mind which bring an even bigger smile to his face that she is accepted to such a degree by his brother.
He looks towards Prim who has just now entered the room, "Prim, say hello to our new house guest, she is going to be staying with us while under my tutelage" Viper nods waiting for her to introduce herself to Akina.
Viper is curious how they will react to one another, Prim is immature, carefree, and over all happy, where as Akina is more mature, respectful, and serious about events, over all the complete opposite of one another.
Viper can't wait to see how this plays out, he wants to see who will snap on the other one first.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:32 pm
Prim sighs and suddenly smiles! "Yes! Another female in this house besides me!" she jumps up and hugs Akina. "Sorry, um I am Primose, but you can call me Prim or Primmy. I am Vipers little sister or adopted sister. Its nice to meet you." Prim said smiling at Akina again. "You know, even though I woke up falling off the bed, getting up was worth it after all. Primmy giggled as she looked at Viper now. "Thank you for bringing another female home." Primmy gave Viper a big hug.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum