Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4500

A new addition to the family [P;Vipers fam only] - Page 2 Empty Re: A new addition to the family [P;Vipers fam only]

Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:00 pm
Akina blinked and saw Echo in front of her. She stumbled backward, groaning slightly. Her body was too sore to make any quick movements and she sighed. "Do people in your family really hate respect that much?" She said rather grumpily, stifling a yawn. Still, she jabbed a finger playfully at Echo. Flicking her gaze quickly to Viper, she bit her lip softly. "I know that I'm a guest, but..." She looked back at Echo with a smile. "I believe it would be rude of me as a student of Viper-dono to not serve your family properly, in order to show my...ability Echo-sama." She hoped he would get her point. "If a student cannot perform simple acts with poise, how can she view herself as anything more than a child?" Her voice was again gentle.

As Primrose spoke, she bounded around and hugged Akina right away. The girl's body tensed and her breath exhaled calmly. She was prepared to fight, but she secretly rolled her eyes. "It's nice to meet you, Primrose-chan." She placed her hand on the girl's shoulder lightly and smiled warmly. "Viper-dono is very kind, isn't he? I hope we can get along, but you are currently shaming me...I'm being kept from my duties. Please, could you let go?" Her voice was as gentle as it had been with Echo, but there was something more flinty to it.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

A new addition to the family [P;Vipers fam only] - Page 2 Empty Re: A new addition to the family [P;Vipers fam only]

Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:10 pm
Echo listened to her words leaning back slightly holding up his hands in mock surrender his grin simply widening as she attempts to jab at him...of course he does not let her touch him, such a gesture from a Hyuuga could be fatal and Echo while kind still doesn't like the idea of his heart randomly exploding.

He takes a moment to think on her words and sighs "Ability is shown through combat milady...not servitude..and It's just Echo." He says turning to the Kitchen as stated beforehand...briefly watching Prim fly past him with a groan as he brings his right hand to slap against his forehead.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:19 pm
Viper chuckles at her reaction, it seems Echo will help him break her habbit, he hears Echo speak the truth, she does not have to do anything to be considered worthy, she is already accepted by everyone here it seems.
He watches as she speaks now to his hyperactive sisters, one that just ran over to hug her, only to follow by hugging Viper whom is sitting on the sofa exhausted, Akina got a nap, he didn't.
Viper looks towards the window as he views the sun rising in the distance, with a groan Viper's head falls backwards, his eyes closing in exhaustion that he has been up for the entire day and night.
While the rest of them talk he now plans out living conditions, the only rooms are his own, prims, Echo's, and his parents which has been sealed shut.
Viper regrettably gets the idea to sleep on the sofa and allow her to have his bed tonight until he can hand build an addition to his home which will follow in the morning.
"Akina when your tired, your room will be up the stairs, the first room on the right." Viper says with his eyes closed, the directions being to his room unknowingly to her.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:37 pm
Primrose put her blanket over Viper being a nice sister. "Get some sleep bro!" Primmy giggled as she looked at him. "Akina, you want me to show you the room he is talking about, I am heading back towards mine anyways?" Primmy offered smiling. She was very glad to finally have another female around! "Get some sleep Viper." Primmy said ruffling his hair. She was very fond of her brother, he actually accepted her for who she was. "By the way, I think I was a little nicer to her than you were to someone, now wasn't I. I am not the type to really throw door knobs." Primmy giggled. He was protective and she loved it!
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:46 pm
Akina simply nodded to Echo. "Of course, Echo. I'll make a note to remember that." She smiled warmly at Viper's brother as his palm met his face. She said nothing, wanting to not offend Prim on her first day here.

She turned when Viper spoke. "Viper-dono...I should sleep on the couch...you deserve a bed, since you are the head of the house." She was going to insist, but the man seemed to be asleep already. She shook her head slowly at Prim. "Thank you, but I would like to speak with Echo for a while, if it is ok with you, Viper-dono." Her voice was gentle as she nodded to Prim politely.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:58 pm
Echo moves through the Kitchen casually his left hand catching the top of the tea pot which he sets on the stove, his right hand pushes the wooden blinds separating the Kitchen from the living room open so he's visible, his grin still in place he begins boiling the water "It's cause I'm mysterious and awesome looking~" he says jokingly at Akina's words that she wishes to speak him with.

Inside he notes his Brother's fatigue along with the Hyuuga's own and briefly begins to deduce what might have occurred, before quickly banishing the very insinuation as it is none of his business...he also is going to tease his Brother later on, Echo know's Viper is quite inexperienced when it comes to these type of things being the Clan heads heir he buried himself in his training and never had any time for women, while as Echo who was banished at a young age had much more fun...and his discovery of Icha Icha along with most of the Kunoichi in his class being rather attractive gave him just a bit more experience when it came to dating.

He chuckles at the thought while paying attention to any words spoken.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:08 am
Viper is to the point of dosing off as he gives simple blunt answers and small body gestures, "Sleep go room to please mine" Alas, the words he wants to say, and what he does say are far different, a sign of his fatigue, his words coming out as gibberish but more or less he is telling her he wants her to take his bed for the night until he can prepare a spot for her.
He opens his eyes a bit, everything looking blurry, "Prim, she is a student, and besides if she was like Navi I would not of been doing things like that in your house.." He says with a yawn following, leaving Akina to only wonder what transpired with this couch and a door knob, her friends name being brought up without Viper even knowing the connection.
He squints looking at Echo who is now visible in the kitchen, Viper forces a mocking chuckle, "Ha, awesome looking? Pfffffffft!" With this Viper turns his form and falls backwards sideways on the couch now, his head laying on the arm rest, his feet hanging off the edge.
Viper yawns big, "Talk if ya want just let me sleeeeeeeep" He says mid yawn closing his eyes once more.

[Kinda Exit, I'm sleeping but if I see a point to comment on something I'll post so feel free to skip me for now =P]
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:23 am
"You may be sleeping, but hear my words, nothing happened!" Primmy said leaning over the couch whispering in Vipers ear. "Why is it if two people are sitting in the dark, automatically they did something?" Primmy asked rolling her yes and going towards the stairs. "I'll leave you guys to talk, I have to go get dressed anyways. Later!" Primmy said. "OH, and glad to meet you again Akina." She ran to give the girl another hug. Primmy then looked at Echo and smiled then walked away and went up the stairs.

(exit Primrose Uchiha)
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:36 am
Akina sighed deeply as Viper sleepily insisted that she sleep in his room. "Good night then, Viper-dono." She smiled sweetly as he drifted off to sleep. She turned to Echo and laughed. "Yes, of course." Her voice was playful in an almost sisterly way. "That must be the reason..." She found herself sticking her tongue out at him. Prim hugged her again, and she allowed it, though she was slightly annoyed. She bid the girl good night.

She sheepishly walked into the kitchen and began to try and help him with the tea. She almost wouldn't take no for an answer. She wondered if this is what it was like to have a brother. "Um..." She looked at Viper uneasily. "Can you keep a secret from...the annoying one?" She whispered and pointed toward the second floor, hoping he understood what she meant.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:39 am
Echo nodded his face going very deadpan understanding clearly "Of course.." He says a bit of a smirk forming "...That's a good name for her." He says with a shrug as he watches her help deciding to just let it be this time.

He briefly notes that his Brother is going to be having alot of trouble stepping into his office and room without getting creamed in the face with a pie or being strung upside down by his ankle for that remark....Unleash Hell! He thinks for a moment before focusing back on Akina.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum