Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Imma Start A Familia! [Private][NKILL] Empty Imma Start A Familia! [Private][NKILL]

Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:28 pm
Ken would leap down from a building. Laughing as he did so "Looking for members of my familia, Familia!" He would laugh again. Stepping into the ichiraku noodle bar and placing down enough ryo to buy a bowl. "Hey good sir, Do you know of any strong ninja around the place for me to recruit into my family?"
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Imma Start A Familia! [Private][NKILL] Empty Re: Imma Start A Familia! [Private][NKILL]

Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:32 pm
Raito looked at this boy like he was daft or something had no one heard of the legendary last remaining Yamaki clan members, they were one of the strongest clans in Konoha, Raito and Navi led the clan jointly, and the Raito looked at the boy and said something, "A family? or is it just another group of people?" asked Raito and hoping that this boy who looked pretty weak would answer his questions.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Imma Start A Familia! [Private][NKILL] Empty Re: Imma Start A Familia! [Private][NKILL]

Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:44 pm
Nero happened to be passing by near the place Raito was. Of course , he used all his speed to get to him when he first noticed the other boy. He was behind Raito , so he didn't see Nero yet. Nero heard Raito say "...another group of perople ?" and jumped in : "Group ? What group ? Is it like a super-ninja kind of thing ?". Nero was feeling both excited about this talk of a group and shameful , for jumping in like that. Then he added "Hi, Raito, i was just passing by." , he once again turned to the other boy "So , what about this group ?"..
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:46 pm
Ken would laugh "My familia! Im the 11th generation boss of my family, And im supposed to get a familia. AKA my guardians and people i can trust" He would laugh again "And i need strong people if im going to be the best boss of the family!"
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:50 pm
Raito looked at the boy and a smirk grew on his face. he then opened his mouth to speak but then put his hand in front of it and closed his mouth and began to think, maybe he could get more training done with this "familia" and then work his way to becoming the Jonin Commander, he then began to talk, "I'm strong..I'm even a jinchuriki and I'm Jonin.." said Raito as he looked at the boy and ignored Noroi, he the spoke again, "I'm in if Nero is in.." said Raito as he looked at his clan member and waited for his answer.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:03 pm
Nero didn't evenhear Raito , or anything else after he heard that the man was looking for some ninjas to join his "familia". He didn't even ask anything to the man , which might have caused some serious troubles, depending what kind of a person the man was. "I'M SO IN !!!" shouted Nero with the excitement.", then he added "Uhm... Sorry for that.. It's just I never had an opportunity like this... I assure you I am worthy or I'll do anything to become worthy of joining your familia. So... I am Nero Yamaki of the Leaf !!" said Nero as he realized he never told Raito he was a Yamaki clan member. He didn't know what Raito would act like. He then turned to Raito and said "Yeah... I gues I should'ce informed you earlier about that... Sorry..." , then he returned to the man "You can also call me Noroi...".
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:07 pm
Ken would laugh "GREAT!" Yelling it out.."The rain and the lightning!" He would laugh yet again "Lets begin the familia training now!" He would leap up from his seat. He would rush forward with his fist. It was a illusion, For he would twist his foot to spin on the ground instead of hit raito VIA the stomach.
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:12 pm
Raito was always ready for a spar and then quickly jumped back and formed hand seals, this would be for the Jutsu Raito called the Chidori, he then smirked at the boy and threw a bowl at him to distract him and then he would run in and hit him with the Chidori, this would KO the kid and prove that Raito was not the one to take spars lightly.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:18 pm
Nero was expecting some kind of a training but he didn't expect that he wouldjust jump over Raito and that Raito would take it serious enough to use a jutsu as powerful this at the beginning of a training. "I saw that jutsu before in our last fight." said Nero "What's the jutsu? And aren't you even going to comment on me being a Yamaki ?". Nero was just watching the other two fight from a distance. He was walking away from them to not get hit , so he didn't see if the jutsu hit or missed.
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:09 pm
Ken's palm would be slammed with the impact of chidori. Sending him flying luckily out of the ramen bar. He would land semi unconscious..His hand bleeding with a extreme amount of cuts.. "Im sorry..I never mentioned...Im..Urgh..A academy student also.." he would feel it before he went unconscious.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum