Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

A four man fight - Page 3 Empty Re: A four man fight

Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:37 am
(I misspelled. I meant Sheath, in other words Scabbard. Its used to hold my katana.

Also, who was auto-ing?)
Umtari
Umtari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:56 am
Umtari was both stunned and slightly demoralised when Navi managed to step in and deflect his shot. He readily believed someone could be that accurate with a blow, Umtari regularly shot Kunai out of the air for relaxation, it was the speed in getting there. These bolts hurtled forward at colossal speed, the tension in the bow arms was like nothing any other bow maker had ever built so far as Umtari knew. Umtari was always a little impressed when a fully aware target managed to side step a shot but for someone else entirely to do it? For the moment Umtari put it down to luck and the fact that Navi was standing right next to his colleague. He only had to make a small step to be able to deflect the shot.

As Navi ploughed after Noroi Umtari could not help but smile a tad under his mask. When Shuuhei came after Umtari, Umtari was again slightly pleased. At least the boy had noticed Umtari was using ranged weapons and he respected Umtari enough as a shot to at least try zigzagging from side to side and covering his body with his sword’s sheath of course it would do him no good. Umtari was a good enough shot to compensate for the zig zag and the improvised shield would do essentially nothing. These bolts were propelled with a strength to pierce armour. Still though, Umtari let the man come on. Not because he could not make the shot but because every step Shuuhei took towards Umtari was a step away from Navi. Umtari himself was even trying to put distance between himself and Navi. When Shuuhei leapt up to make his attack on Umtari the pair were well away from Navi, if the chunnin could intercept what was about to happen without some sort of miracle then Umtari might as well put down his bow.

Still though, Umtari wanted to make extra sure this was going to work. So before pulling the trigger Umtari fixed Shuuhei with a look and preformed the temporary paralysis jutsu. This required no hand signs and was the work of a moment. The effect of this would be to lock Shuuhei’s body ridged, right down to his fingers, toes, even eyes. Even the use of chakra would be ,in theory, impossible. Provided this worked Shuuhei would continue sailing through the air towards Umtari, carried forward by momentum alone. Umtari loosed a bolt at the man which, all being well, would smack into his lower left leg. Umtari would then leap to the side, and away from Navi, in order to avoid the form of Shuuhei as it presumably smacked inelegantly into the ground. So long as events had unfolded more or less in this manner Umtari would fire a second shot into the immobile gennin, this time aiming at the lower right leg. If either one of the shots hit it would likely be enough to put the boy out of action unless there was something particularly remarkable going on.

((Oh I know what a sheath is, it was just the spelling mistake made me think it was an oriental weapon I had never heard of. In answer to your question about auto- ing I thought auto hitting was what you meant when you said if an enemy dodges five times the sixth attack will automatically hit. Which borders on God modding.))
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Citizen

Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:21 am
(Hmm, that situation rarely occurs. That rule is to stop a person from continuously dodging a attack. Did you dodge the slash? Or?)
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:38 am
[Shuuhei , "At the same time, he used his left foot to attempt to trip Noroi as he
ran. Not stopping to see if it work or not as he headed directly towards
Umtari."

This is nonsense. You can't just try to trip me and not wait to see if it works. Becuse if you fail tackling me , you will be tackled instead of me and fall down , which has a more chance than you tripping me since I am stronger.]

[Stat Rules :
Stregth :
Strength, like speed, is determined by how much you have over your
opponent. If you have 50 strength and our opponent has 25 and you are in
a gridlock, you are more likely to surpass them in the gridlock as you
are twice as strong as the opponent. Similarly, if you both punched each
other's knuckles with intent to kill, your punch (if over twice as
strong) may end up breaking the opponent's bones!]
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:48 pm
[Alright first off Noroi is faster then Shuuhei and would probably dodge such an obvious attack as sticking his foot out while running by. Noroi, just say you easily sidestepped it or something.

This one is a little weird. Shuuhei is running across the clearing (which I previously stated is 50 meters) at Umtari. He did say he slashed you and you failed to say that you dodged. Know that in a real fight, a mod would call you out and say you never dodged, therefore you got hit.
However, since this is a spar we'll play it out logically. I'm going to say due to Umtari's speed in comparison to Shuuhei's, Umtari is going to make his move while there is still a 5-10 meter distance between the two of you. Then you can register your attacks and make your dodges accordingly.

Keep in mind that this is a spar, not a real fight. It's much more stat heavy, and relies on logic instead of manip.

I'll take my turn]

Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:07 pm
Navi's kunai slashed right through the log, cutting it cleanly in half. Noroi had performed a substitution to get around him and attack Shuuhei. It was a smart move, and left both of his enemies concentrating on Shuuhei.

Shuuhei was now charging Umtari, which Navi knew from experience was extremely dangerous. Navi walked a few steps towards the two of them before stopping. Navi knew the stance and positioning of Umtari from a fight that had awhile ago. Navi wasn't completely sure what was going to happen, but he had a guess. The look of concentration on Umtari's face meant that Shuuhei had a paralysis jutsu incoming, and if he was hit by that jutsu Navi would have to go through hell to keep the attackers at bay for him to recover.

At the same time Noroi would probably be charging after Shuuhei from behind (avoiding Navi like the plague) so he could back up Umtari in eliminating him quickly. The move Navi was about to perform would be very show-off like, but it was necessary in order to counter the pincer attack his opponents were performing.

Navi appeared between the Umtari/Shuuhei engagement and Noroi within a few seconds of movement (Body Flicker). With his left hand he drew a kunai, already tied to a steel wire and threw it slightly left of Umtari's position. With only his left hand Navi would manipulate the trajectory of the kunai to bind Umtari. As before this wire was nearly impossible to see and break. Navi's only fear was that Umtari would recognize the technique and run back. However, running away to dodge Navi's wire meant that Umtari wouldn't be able to attack Shuuhei easily. This attack was effectively covering his teammate.

With his right hand Navi performed a series of handsigns. He turned his attention to Noroi while still attempting to bind Umtari. "Katon: Ryuka no Jutsu!" a huge plume of flame came at Noroi in a cloud of fire. Dodging this move would be very difficult, due to size of the flame and the speed of the flamethrower. Navi felt confident that Noroi would most likely withstand a few burns, even if he was able to escape the blast. More importantly was that Noroi wouldn't be able to assist Umtari with Navi and a cloud of fire blocking his way.

Spoiler:

Navi WC: 1285

Last edited by Navi on Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:48 pm
Noroi saw the giant flames coming at him at the amazing speed. He also couldn't see what was happening behind the flames. Noroi realized that he didn't have enough time to run away from it. He had a jutsu that would throw him 2 meters away , but it wouldn't be enough for Noroi to dodge the attack. He could use the Substitution technique once again , but it wouyld show him lame to the others. So instead , he ran for 1 meter as he did some hand seals and as he threw himself to the ground , he used all the strength in his legs to throw himself 2 more meters away. So , he was down on the ground , 3 meters away from the center of the area the jutsu hit , he took less damage then he normally would. He then used a crow clone that would replace him in the fight as he rested for a little bit hidden behind a tree. He guessed the others won't see him because of the massive fire jutsu and the fact that they were continuing the fight there.

[WC : 796]

Jutsus Used:

Last edited by Noroi on Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Citizen

Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:00 pm
Shuuhei's gaze was mainly focus on the chest of his opponent, that being the area he wanted to attack as he would soon look over to Navi. Just now using the body flicker technique as Shuuhei look at this to be a sign of some kind. Landing upon the ground. He pulled back his blade at the last second. Jumping some geet back as he decided to get out of the way of whatever it was Navi was doing. Standing, Shuuhei look to his blade for a moment, and then over to where Navi and Noroi was. "So, he also notice that they are trying to eliminate myself first." he states in thought as he gave a sigh to it all. Noticing that Noroi must of retreated into the trees or perished by the flames. Looking back over to Umtari, Shuuhei went into a deffensive stance. He notice what Navi was doing, having to slightly see the wire flash with the light of the sun. It was the main reason why he was not fearful of Umtari at the moment. As he guarded himself, he place his sheath back across his shoulder. Reaching into his ninja pouch as he pulled out a kunai. "Lets see what happens first, and then i will go into action." he states in thought as he jump back some more. Creating a distance as he awaited for a better chance of attack.

WC: 1101

Last edited by Shuuhei Hirogaya on Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:13 pm
[Shuuhei , no offense but how did you realise I retreated to the trees ? I hid when there was a giant fireball between us and you were looking to Umtari and focused on him.]
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Citizen

Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:31 pm
(Wouldn't i notice you being gone once the flames cease? Seeing as we are surrounded by trees, that would be the best estimate to what occur. Its not like i attacked you or anything. O.o)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum