Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
138 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Umtari
Umtari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

A four man fight Empty A four man fight

Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:52 pm
Umtari was growing increasingly uneasy. His recent bout against Navi had highlighted weaknesses, failings within Umtari’s own repertoire of skills and his strategy. Of course, the very nature of a duel prevented Umtari from using his primary strategies but that was no excuse. He needed to be able to triumph in any situation, even the ones he avoided like the plague. To that end he had been working particularly hard recently, learning more jutsu and improving his physical capabilities as well as creating some new toys. However, he had heard rumours that Navi had been doing so as well, if anything at an even greater rate. Already Umtari could envisage Navi becoming his rival, all be it a friendly one, the mark he would have to compete against. Already he was falling behind.

Umtari needed to measure his opponent’s progress. He also saw an opportunity to assess his team mates at the same time. A four way fight, or a two V two one, would allow Umtari to achieve both objectives. Just so long as Navi was standing on the other side. Since Umtari was the one who had come up with this idea it was up to him to pick the venue. He could easily have chosen ground greatly to his advantage but that would be self-defeating. He needed an honest assessment, not one steeped in his favour. Then again, the featureless terrain of the average training ground was hardly true to real world scenarios. So instead Umtari settled on a half-way house.

The ground he had chosen was a little way outside of the village, so as not to cause accidental damage to buildings or property. He had chosen a field on which cattle often grazed, though currently the animals were somewhere else. The field was large, uneven and covered in intended grass, kept low only by the cows themselves. The field was enclosed on four sides by steep ditches, followed by high embankments made from the spoil of the trench. These were designed to keep the cows in and trap them should they attempt to stamped out. On top of the ridges were thick hedges and occasional scattered trees.

To the north and west of the field lay the woods, some way to the north a tiny stream could just be heard. To the south lay another similar field and to the east lay fallow land. This land was as undulating as the fields but the grass was taller, bushes and shrubs were scattered liberally on the ground and trees were also more common, though nowhere near as dense as the woods proper. Beyond both the southern and eastern land lay great paddy fields.

Having invited the other three to this place for a duel Umtari could be found waiting in the centre of the central field, looking constantly about him, crossbow resting in his hands and his gas mask currently pulled up above his face revealing the pale, sharp visage bellow. A face that currently had a metal shaper over his recently broken nose.

((No killing, no permanent damage but if it can be healed completely by medical nin in a hospital its allowed. As discussed in chat this will be a 2v2. Umtari and Noroi V Navi and Shuuhei))
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

A four man fight Empty Re: A four man fight

Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:59 pm
(Could of informed me before you all just offer me to be apart of it all. -,- You lucky i need more stat points. XP I will post after the other two.)
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:12 pm
Navi was happy to accept an invitation from one of his old sparring partners Umtari. Apparently there were also two other shinobi who be joining them. Navi arrived in a clearing located in the forest, Umtari standing in the middle of it. He had a gas mask over his forehead and a crossbow in his arms. As Navi walked closer he also noticed a bandage over Umtari's nose, a mark that Navi had left him at their last sparring session.

Navi had two swords both sheathed on his back and several extra weapons in his pouches from last time. He also had several new tricks and jutsu that he learned since last time. He had also become a talented Chuunin, already well on the path to Jounin. Navi knew he would be the powerhouse in this fight, still, it would be an interesting battle. "Umtari," Navi called as he walked up "it's good to see you again".

The forest was a perfect place for many of Navi's jutsu. It was filled with crows and hiding places, perfect for Navi's style.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:20 pm
Noroi was ready for some training. He had manny reasons to be happy. He didn't spar for a long time and the next training was going to be in the forest. He was also going to have a chance to talk to Navi. He recently found out he was a Yamaki clan member and hasn't been able to tell it to Raito due to him being hard to find recently. He saw Umtari and Navi and went near them "Hi." he was eventually going to tell Navi he was a Yamaki but he didn't want to jump into that conversation. "Mabe I'll wait until the spar is over." thought Noroi and added "I guess we are waiting for Shuuhei. Otherwise , are you ready ?"
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Citizen

Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:36 pm
Shuuhei arrived some minutes later after Noroi and the others. Yawning as he did not really know what was it they were doing. He was always prepared, but he got the invitation from Umtari, their new squad mate. Shuuhei was not really that cool with him. He did not know to much about him, their first encounter was not the best, they did not get along to much. Coming up to the location, Shuuhei's gaze identified three indivisuals. One being Noroi, the other Umtari, and the third a unknown. Coming up to the three, he came to a hault. His gaze shifting about the three as he identified the third to be Umtari's brother do to their matching attire. Yawning, the young genin ran his left hand through his hair as he look to the right. "So, why are we all here?" he asked. Looking at Umtari as he wanted to be sure that it is something that is benefitial to his quest of being a great shinobi.

(Sorry for taking so long. Had typed up that training post and had to babysit my little sister for a bit.)
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:54 pm
[Posting order will be as follows: Umtari, Navi, Noroi, Shuuhei.

Umtari's choice whether or not this is free for all or 2v2. If 2v2 the teams are Navi and Shuuhei vs. Umtari and Noroi.

Umtari's turn]
Umtari
Umtari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:11 am
As much as Umtari wanted to thoroughly beat Navi he had to admit to being pleased to see the man. He had heard about his recent promotion and, in all honesty, Umtari knew that the man deserved it.

“Congratulations on your recent promotion. Keep this up and I’m going to be calling you sir.” Umtari said as Navi approached. “This time though I’m shooting you. I don’t care if it will kill you.” His tone was now considerably tongue in cheek. “All those medical nin, chuckling behind the screen….urgh humiliating.” As he said this there was a slight smile in the corner of his mouth and he gave a tiny chuckle. It was at roughly this juncture that Noroi came into view

“Ah hello, hello.” Was Umtari’s reply to Noroi saying hi, shortly followed by. “ Yes Noroi, now we only need to wait for one more. Otherwise I am indeed ready.” Umtari stood around for a while, looking about both for Shuuhei and assessing the terrain whilst he was at it. It was a few minutes before the boy arrived and Umtari made a mental note of the delay. In the field a delay like this could be lethal, but for the sake of diplomacy he ignored it for now.

When Shuuhei asked why they were here Umtari answered.“We are here to fight, no kills, no permanent damage, standard rules. The benefits of this should be obvious, greater experience and knowledge of our colleagues.”Umtari was not sure what to make of this boy. He looked like he had just woken up but infuriatingly such people of ten proved surprisingly capable. Moving on he gestured to Navi

“Now I do not believe either of you have met Navi here.” He had no knowledge of the connection between Noroi and Navi or even suspected one might exist. “Navi is a capable ninja and I have had the…questionable pleasure of duelling him in the past. As I recall that fight ended up with the two of us lying on the ground feeling sorry for ourselves.” Turning to the matter at hand Umtari continued.

“Well gentlemen. I propose a two v two fight, it will allow us to build on team working skills as well as simple combat experience. My burning desire for revenge demands that Navi be on the opposing team.” Again his little smile emerged. “As for you two we will let fate decide.” Reaching into one of his pouches he pulled out a single coin and stated. “Heads and Noroi is with me.” Flicking the coin up into the air he then caught it and smacked it on the back of his hand. “Heads it is! Noroi with me, Shuuhei, you go with Navi.”

Putting the coin back away Umtari started to walk south, beckoning Noroi towards him. If Noroi did as he was beckoned Umtari would lean in and whisper to him.

“Navi uses fire jutsu a fair bit, he is not afraid to burn you out. He also attaches kunai to wire and can use that wire to remotely control them, the wire is tough and conducts chakra like a cable conducts electricity. He is fast, strong and surprisingly smart. Up close he is a real power house. Can you tell me anything about Shuuhei?” There was more information Umtari could have given but this was the cliff notes, given in the few seconds before the battle would officially start.

((WC 573 plus 508 from previous post equals 1081. As you can see it will be 2v2 and the posting order Navi suggested is the one we will go with. Plus, for Noroi’s eyes I have switched to white, can’t do anything about the type size though, whenever I paste out of word it sets to this even if I fiddle with the code))
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:17 pm
Navi sighed and started sizing up his teammate Shuuhei. He would have to fight side by side with him against Umtari and Noroi. "Your on a team with these guys right, what can you tell me about their ability and skills? I fought Umtari some time back and know that he is skilled in long range combat and with a crossbow, although this Noroi is a mystery to me." He waited for a response and would listen intently to any advice Shuuhei had for him.

Umtari and Noroi were slowly walking away, meaning that Umtari would probably call "START" when they were all ready. These next few moments before then would be spent preparing for the upcoming fight. Navi had concentrated some of his chakra in the crows surrounding the outline of the clearing. If Umtari or Noroi tried to escape the clearing he would create a clone with those crows and attack them. At the same time Navi drew a weapon that even Umtari had never seen before. It looked to be a standard kunai with red bandages wrapped around the handle instead or default white. This was Navi's hellfire kunai: a special weapon that supported Navi's manipulated shuriken technique, allowed him to manipulate fire chakra, and had the ability to slice attacks and ninjutsu blasts in half with an extremely dense layer of chakra. Navi began by concentrating his fire chakra into the blade, causing it to glow with a fiery red aura (similar to Asuma's wind style blades). The fire chakra was so dense that if he stabbed a surface, it would not only be pierced by the kunai, but it would catch on fire instantly. Even if Navi were to nick a piece of clothes in a near miss, the attack would catch his target's clothes on fire.

Navi wasn't sure what Umtari was packing, but he knew as long as the arrows were coming directly at him and he had no other distractions, he could cut them directly out of the air with his chakra blade. The problem was Noroi was a distraction, and he needed to rely on Shuuhei to do his part. Navi continued to listen to Shuuhei as he prepared for the fight, concentrating his chakra and preparing his body for battle.

Navi WC: 560

Last edited by Navi on Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:30 pm
As Noroi and Umtari walked away from where Navi and Shuuhei stood , Noroi answered Umtari's question in a tone only Umtari would hear him. "Just like Navi , Shuuhei uses Fire-type jutsu , although he only knows the basic ones. And I can say that he doesn't know any type of clone techniques except for the illusionary clone technique. He is a little slower and weaker than me and also the last time we fought he didn't have enough chakra to use even a C-Rank technique. He has a katana and a wakazashi blade for sure and that's probably all I can tell about him.". He really culdn't think of any more information he could give Umtari about Shuuhei. He didn't train with him or go on a mission with him.

He looked at Navi who happened to be next to Shuuhei. He liked Navi's style the way Umtari told to him. "So he won't hold back." thought Noroi as he drew a kunai , "I used a kunai binding it to a wire on my first mission. It worked well for me and nwo somebody who probably is more capable than me is using it... He also uses fire release just like Shuuhei... I hope he's not too much faster than us...".

He looked at Shuuhei and Navi. He saw that Navi has drawn a weapon. Noroi drew his weapons as well. The short katanas were specially made for Noroi. Noroi saw that there were suddenly some crows around. "Well , that is helpful." thought Noroi as he realized he will be able to use his crow clone technique if he had to. He looked at Umtari and said "Ready when you are.".

[ WC : 403 including the first one (123) ]

Drawn Weapons:
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Citizen

Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:04 pm
Yawning, Shuuhei look over to Navi, his left brow raising as he really did not feel like teaming with someone he was not familiar with. He rather still be asleep, eventhough he knew it was not the shinobi way to be lazy, it was a trait he could not fight. His early training sessions keeps him tired during the first half of the day and he did not really feel like fighting. Nevertheless, Shuuhei would always jump at the first chance to get stronger, but he rarely trained as much as he should.

"Hmm, Noroi? He is a wind style user. He knows some techniques, and he is skilled in the technique that you just used. I guess you can say that he is stronger than myself, mostly because he trains more. But, he can be naive in some areas, and does not usually think things through. So thats probaly the main way to take him down." he states. Giving the male the information he had, but it was not much. He and Noroi was not that close when it comes to being teammates. Mostly because Shuuhei sticks to himself, but he did nor know how skilled Noroi was. The main reason why he had to increase in skill, the two on two could be a help in it all.

Watching the actions of Umtari and Noroi, Shuuhei reached over his shoulder and unsheifted his katana blade. Totating his left risk as the blade circled the air. His eyes narrowing as he scope out the field, knowing that he had the upper hand in the elemental area of combat when it came to Noroi's wind release use. Though he is mainly going to rely on kenjutsu and taijutsu. Seeing as Navi was a chunin and stronger than himself, he figured that he could handled Umtari. This meaned that he would have to go up against Noroi, which he did not really mind. Out of them, Shuuhei seemed to have more intelligence, which could help him in it all, but skill also was needed. He had high hopes that his skill would come in handy, which is why he was ready for whatever came his way.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum