Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

A four man fight - Page 4 Empty Re: A four man fight

Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:42 pm
[First he made a clone, not even I am going to be able to see him. We won't know cause the clone replaced him. Second, you never dodged Umtari's paralysis or crossbow bolts.....]
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:54 pm
(Thought by me mainly looking at his chest stop the use of the paralysis technique. And i thought your attack stop the bolts. And my post was pure assumption. As it said. He either went into the trees or perished in the flames." meaning that he does not know either. Hmm, if i let the paraylsis take effect, would that mean that yall can just skip me in the posting order? O would i still have to post?)

Last edited by Shuuhei Hirogaya on Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:01 pm; edited 4 times in total
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:56 pm
[Come on... There is a crow clone I left right in front of you. Everybody would think I'm the clone. Sorry if you didn't realize I used the clone but that is why we put the techniques we use in a spoiler at the end of the post.]
Umtari
Umtari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:11 pm
Umtari was again impressed by Navi’s speed. He was fast, but not fast enough. By the time Navi had appeared and cast his two attacks Umtari had already managed to paralyse Shuuhei. Umtari had always believed this would happen since his target lacked the ability to disappear or dodge mid-air, or so Umtari guessed and certainly his target made no effort to do so. With the paralysis complete the target would be immobile and Umtari’s bolt would fly from his bow and hit his target’s lower left leg. These arrows could punch through armour, flesh and bone would be no problem. The damage would not be permanent but it would likely knock Shuuhei out of the fight and render a post-match visit to the hospital necessary.

Immediately after the bolt’s impact Navi would throw his attacks. Umtari felt sorry for Noroi, he seemed to get the worst of it and Umtari knew first hand just how hot Navi could make his flames. But Umtari had to worry about himself for now. In order to make his shots Umtari had to stay in his post for as long as he dared. He saw the kunai coming but also noticed that it seemed to be missing. This rang immediate alarm bells in Umatri’s head. From their previous fight Umtari knew that Navi could make kunai alter course in mid-air fire a strong metal wire which conducted chakra. Umtari assumed this was attached to the kunai, why else would he throw such a wide shot?

Leaping further to the south, clear from the kunai and cable, Umtari kept half an eye on the projectile to see what it did next whilst the rest of his attention went to the wider battle. He could see Noroi, or what he thought to be Noroi, in seemingly good condition after the attack had finished anf flame cleared and Navi was now standing between the two of them. It was also roughly at this juncture that gravity would have brought the still stiff Shuuhei to the ground. His paralysis stopped the man writhing or letting out a yelp of pain but that would pass after some time. Based on previous experience Umtari believed the use of one handed jutsu a few moments ago would have drained Navi more rapidly than normal, he had memories of just how tired he was after doing it the first time they fought but that might have been as a result of the battle as a whole.

Deciding to keep playing to his primary strategy and not resort to plan B just yet Umtari kept walking backwards, to the south, now about to reach the ditch and bank arrangement that marked the end of this central field . He then took a shot at Navi, aimed at the upper right leg which, in an ideal world would hit and win the fight, but in a less than ideal one Umtari hoped it would occupy Navi for a few key moments so Noroi could do something.

((As invited by Shuuhei and generally discussed he has taken the paralysis and the after affects, especially since he made no effort to dodge or counter. Also I know there is a bit of debate about wether or not we know Noroi is a clone. I wish to make it clear I think he is real. I have just assumed the flame attack has now faded. If not please disregard the bit about me being able to see the clone at all. Also I apologise ofr any mistakes I have made but I am dog tired.))
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:00 pm
After having used the fire jutsu and manipulated shuriken Navi took a deep breath. He had used up a small chunk of his vast supply of chakra for what appeared to be a total waste. Shuuhei was on the ground with a bolt sticking out of his lower left leg. It seemed that Navi wasn't fast enough to have saved his teammate, even with his incredible speed. Seeing the bolt pierce Shuuhei's leg made him cringe and reminded him of how powerful Umtari's bolts could be.

Umtari had leapt back and was slowly backing up towards a ditch at the end of the field. This put him out of range of Navi's manipulated shuriken technique. Navi yanked the wire back, catching his hellfire kunai in his right hand. At the same time, Navi watched as his fire jutsu dissipated. He saw Noroi still in the clearing (actually the clone) covered in burns. The attack wasn't as effective as he had hoped, but it would keep him out of the fight for a few moments at least. Navi looked briefly back towards Umtari, who had readied his crossbow and let loose another bolt towards him. Umtari had backed up even further then before, with a lot of range between the ditch he was in front of, and Navi's current position.

Navi's hellfire kunai glowed red with chakra as the bolt flew towards him. Navi casually sliced the bolt directly out of the air, rendering it completely useless as the two halves of the bolt landed a few feet away. Navi did this movement as nonchalantly as possible as if it took no effort at all. In reality this movement took nearly all of Navi's attention and concentration, and could only be done with the help of Navi's special hellfire kunai. Navi didn't want Umtari to think that though, he wanted Umtari to think his crossbow bolts were useless against him and Navi could slice them away like swatting a fly.

The movement had to still be a shock to Umtari. In truth it would take an incredibly powerful shinobi to stop one of those bolts with even a reinforced shield. Only through raw fire chakra on steel and total concentration could Navi perform such a precise movement.

Navi noted that Umtari was now close to the edge of the field, where many of his crows would be waiting. Navi performed a handsign which silently created a clone out of those crows, waiting in the ditch behind Umtari. In an instant his newly created clone would draw his ninjato and jump up next to Umtari, swinging a series of swift slashes across his midsection. These movements would be difficult to dodge for Umtari because of the clone's speed and the element of surprise, as well as Umtari's lack of skill when it came to close combat fights.

While Umtari was dealing with his clone, Navi turned his attention to Noroi (the clone). Navi dashed forward until he was at point black range, holding his hellfire kunai close to his chest. When he was within pointblank range, Navi swung a series of slashes at Noroi's stomach. These would be near impossible to dodge as Noroi was even slower then Umtari. If Noroi was somehow able to evade them, Navi would aim a swift and powerful kick to Noroi's chest, knocking him to the ground and rendering him unable to counterattack. From there Navi would finish off (the clone) Noroi with a swift stab in the chest.

[Navi Word Count: 1868]

Spoiler:
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:11 am
[Maybe you can't Umtari , but Navi is familiar with the jutsu and I used the crows around him , which he thought he could use later , so he can check them and realise I created a clone , but may also think I sent the clone to make an attack from Navi's blind site. Whatever. By the way I still didn't see Shuuhei fainting myself. Although when my clone is released or destroyed ,I will get its memories , just like the shadow clone.]

Noroi himself was still hiding behind a tree. "It was a bad plan." thought Noroi "I'm pretty sure Navi or Shuuhei will realise it soon enough that I'm hiding.". He sat there and rested , since he thought he had only a little time there , so he wanted to spend that time resting and restoring the little amount of chakra he used by using the E-Rank jutsu. His crow clone , by the time , was standing right in front of Shuuhei , who has been paralized and got hit by 2 arrows. The clone looked at Navi. He was dashing towards him with the amazing speed he had until the start of the battle , he wasn't tired even a little bit after using a jutsu like that. Noroi felt even weaker in front of Navi. Navi was in a point blank range now and he swung multiple slashes at Noroi's crow clone , aiming to either his chest or stomach. Noroi's clone knew the slashes would be impossible to dodge without using a jutsu , both because of Navi's speed , strength and the fact that he was in a point blank range.

Noroi had only one shot , so he tried to use Body Flicker Technique to dodge Navi's attack , which happened to be one of the most useful jutsus Noroi had , since it allowed the ninja move at an amazing speed , thus making the user able to dodge some moves easily , and it was only a D-Rank technique. Noroi used the technique to make his clone disappear between the trees , than the clone would enter the field once again under the tree where Umtari was standing , thinking Navi would come after him and be a clear target for Umtari. But he didn't know that Navi had left a crow clone to deal with Umtari. That would probably make his plan unuseful and unnecessary.

Noroi , by the way wanted to check the battle ground so badly , but he knew looking there might have made it easier for Navi to realise where Noroi is , and make Noroi an easy target for him , since he is sitting and not yet ready to fight. So , he silently and carefully got up from the ground , making sure no part of his clothing enters the sight of Navi , who could be anywhere in the field , so accidentally a part of his clothes gets out from the back of the tree , also making it easy for Navi to realise Noroi's there , since a part of the clothing is red. So , Noroi runs around the field , between the trees , and stands near his clone. He is also sure Navi has seen him running around the field. Noroi draws his daggers , which he has drawn but then put back to his pockets at the start of the battle.

"Now it's the time to use these..." thought Noroi , feeling the power that was given to him by the daggers which were made specially to him. Although Noroi wants to prove himself to Navi , he also wants the battle to end as soon as possible. "I can't get Navi on my own , I will most certainly need Umtari's help. So , I'll just distract him until Umtari finishes what the hell he is doing there." thinks Noroi as he looks up to see what's going on. He then realises there is another Navi , which can either be a clone , or the real Navi who created a clone to fight Noroi. "In his eyes , I must be the weaker one , so he probably sent his clone to me , wanting to deal with Umtari on his own.". He shouts to Umtari "I'll come to help you as soon as I deal with this clone." as he looked to Navi , who Noroi thought was the clone. Dealing with Navi's clone would be easier than dealing with Navi since a minor injurie would make the clone disappear. "Bring it on !" said Noroi as he looked to Navi. He then thought to himself "I have been on the defensive side against Navi since the beginning of the battle. It's time for me to make my move.". He then jumped with his clone towards Navi , sending many slashes (which are a lot shorter than Navi's slashes) towards his body , hoping at least one of the slashes would give him at least a little scar , which would be enough to destroy a clone. But the problem was , the Navi who was standing in front of him wasn't a clone , so even if he got to injure Navi just a little , Navi would probably knock him out with his next move.

[WC : 1562]

Jutsu Used:
Drawn Weapons:
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:25 pm
(Guess its my post, not much i can post though.)

Shuuhei for some odd reason could not control any of his limbs. As much as he tried, his body could not move. His eyes would soon close as the two arrows pierce through his leg. Though the pain was great, there was nothing Shuuhei could do. He could not react or make any type of face. He could not remove the arrows, and whats worst, he was now falling onto the ground. Falling foward as the two arrows went in further through his legs. His grasp still on his sword as he could not move. He was helpless, he could not see anything. His face was burried into the grass. He felt like a failure, to be taken out so quickly. Then again, he really did not want to participate in it all in the first place. It was a eye opener though, seeing as he now knew that he had to go on overtime when it comes to training. He was made to be a fool in this spar, something he will never allow to happen, ever again. As for now, all he could do was lay there, and seeing as he could not do anything. He had the right mind to go back to sleep, which he did, seeing as the pain of the arrows was begining to kick in, even with the parlayzation. "Dammit!" he said in thought.

WC: 1332
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:07 am
[I say that in a few posts, Shuuhei should overcome the paralysis and be able to maintain slight movement, even if his legs cant really move. His choice though.

I had to update my stats since I was just accepted as a member of the Anbu Black Ops. Although this fight will continue like it had the moment I started. I had:

Health: 42
Charka: 65
Speed: 53
Stamina: 35
Strength: 40

Which will be my stats for the rest of this spar. Sorry for any confusion. Umtari's turn.]
Umtari
Umtari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:23 pm
If Navi meant to demoralise Umtari with how readily he seemed to be swatting down bolts then he was succeeding, in part. However, three things prevented Umtari from giving up on the arrow based approach for the moment. Firstly he had spent so long working on it he dare not abandon it yet, secondly it prevented Umtari from having to fight up close and thirdly the method had just proved successful. The damaged form of Shuuhei proved it.

The crow clone was not a complete surprise to Umtari. As previously stated he had noticed the birds earlier and thought little of them, but he would think them strange if they stayed around in a fight. He knew birds quite well, he often hunted and ate them. They were flighty creatures, readily startled. For so many birds to remain calmly on the edges of a battle was something Umtari had never seen before and strongly indicated something odd was going on. The first use of the crows in this battle had gone unnoticed by Umtari, his position relative to Noroi had meant Umtari could not see the birds flock together However, doing so had used up some of the crows squatting around the edge of the field. Come Navi’s attempt this meant that Navi would have to draw birds from a wider area in order to achieve the same affect. This meant Umtari could just about see things moving in his periphery vision. Plus birds were never truly quiet. For the moment there were no explosions or cacophonous noises, and the flapping of a birds wing does make noise, particularly when they take off.

This noise combined with hints of moving birds in Umtari’s periphery vision meant he knew something was going on. Seeing Navi move towards what Umtari still believed to be Noroi Umtari felt confident enough to momentarily glance over his shoulder. What he saw made Umtari act out of reflex, he saw the clone just swinging his sword towards Umtari’s middle. Instinctively Umtari let his crossbow hang off him as he utilised the body replacement technique, leaving only a log in his place. Umtari appeared some distance away. He was now in the woods due west of the field. To prevent himself being more readily spotted he was in a branch of a tree roughly two thirds of the way up and a few trees in from the edge. He could still see the battle but spotting him would be hard. He found himself wondering why not every ninja wore camouflage but did not regret it too much, it gave him an edge.

From where he was he could see the two clones toward the south end, Umtari’s right, and the real Noroi up towards the north, Umtari’s left. The real Navi meanwhile was still somewhat central, maybe slightly to the south. Umtari knew which Navi was real but still unsure about the real Noroi. As the real Noroi ran around towards his clones, via the trees, Umtari found himself silently cursing. There were no trees to the east so the man had to go west, right by Umtari. This might draw Navi’s attention to this area. To combat this, and take a shot at Navi whilst he was at it, Umtari did two things. Firstly he did not acknowledge Noroi at all, he did not shout back, answer questions, anything that could give away his location. Secondly Umtari turned and fired a bolt northwards, parallel to the field. This would seemingly hit nothing, but after a while the bolts trajectory changed. It arced round to come out of the northern tree line and then dash towards the real Navi, ducking, weaving, veering side to side and taking a random path towards the man. Umtari’s hope was that A, if Navi traced the shot back towards it’s point of emergence he would go in the wrong direction, and B, that a dodging, weaving arrow would be harder for Navi to predict and therefore cut down. Even if Navi dodged the bolt would try to follow him, though of course just how successful that would be remains to be seen. Plus Noroi was fighting the real Navi, which would make it harder for the man to counter the incoming bolt. If the shot was successful it would hit the upper left leg.

Spoiler:

((The paralysis will wear off eventually. From my memory of it’s use it remains as long as the user actively maintains it and for a little while after it is broken. It lasted so long on one occasion that a conversation was able to take place whilst the opponent recovered but that was when someone powerful used it against something quite weak. I say in this situation the paralysis will last roughly 30 seconds to a minute after Umtari has stopped trying to maintain it. After that Shuu will get control back but he will be groggy. On one occasion in the show when things were coming out from under it they were groggy and disorientated at first, a bit like a man recovering from a heavy blow to the head and then they sobered up over about ten, twenty seconds. WC 3105))
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:40 pm
Navi took a swift look back to see that is clone had defeated a log. Navi cursed Umtari's cowardice at first, but realized he might have done the same thing in his position. Navi knew exactly what Umtari would do and where he would be, just no specifics. Umtari would be somewhere concealed, up in a tree, with a vantage point of most if not all of the field/battle area. Unfortunately since he didn't know which side he could possible by on, Navi couldn't pursue. Instead he would have to step back and concentrate. Fortunately, since Umtari fled, Navi still had his clone to cover him. First came Noroi and his clone, wielding daggers and running towards him.

At first Navi's clone was going to join him against the two Norois, but Navi put his hand up to stop him and stay concealed. Umtari would attack him again, most likely with another bolt. To deflect that attack, Navi would need concentration, which he couldn't have if Noroi and his clone were attacking him. Instead, Navi's clone took out a hellfire kunai and concentrated chakra in it, preparing to deflect the bolt that would inevitably come for him. Navi would concentrate on defeating Noroi, his clone would worry about deflecting Umtari's attack. In this way they could effectively combat both enemies with absolute concentration.

Noroi's clone slashed first, which Navi easily side stepped and brushed out of the way. Then came the real Noroi, slashing very wildly. Then Navi realized why, Noroi didn't see Navi's clone covering him, which meant he must think that the Navi he was currently attacking was a clone. If this were the case, then Noroi would be trying to inflict any damage necessary to dispell him. Navi would play along with the act, which would give him an opening. The price would be that Noroi would get a good hit on him, but it would be necessary if he was going to even the odds.

Navi shoved Noroi's clone out of the way so that it couldn't interfere, since Navi already sidestepped, it would be basically impossible to dodge with Navi's speed advantage, unless Noroi wanted to waste chakra with a body flicker to evade a simple shove. The real Navi walked forward, and Noroi's slash came down on him. He would need to get hit once if he wanted the leverage to knock out Noroi. The slash cut from his upper left shoulder all the way down to the right side of his stomach. The gash it created was very slight, but it would burn with pain and cause a small amount of blood. Navi used the opening, while Noroi's registered hit might make him think he had dispelled a clone, he would be surprised to see that this was the real Navi, and he would be hit back. The counterblow would be completely unexpected, and utilize all of his speed advantage over Noroi. Performing a jutsu to evade wouldn't be possible in the time frame, nearly guaranteeing a precise hit.

Navi aimed a powerful punch with his left hand to Noroi's neck, then finished it off with the kunai in his right hand, stabbing him deeply in the thigh. This would put Noroi in a state not unlike Shuuhei, with a bleeding leg and slight trouble breathing. It would easily keep him out of the game for a bit. The price was a gash that Noroi had made across his chest. Navi took a moment to silence the pain before continuing and turning his attention to Umtari.

While this was happening a bolt came from the trees, Navi's clone slashed it in half, knocking it out of the air with the hellfire kunai. The bolt had been aimed straight for the real Navi. Navi wouldn't have been able to dodge because he was busy dealing with Noroi, fortunately, his clone had covered him successfully. The clone now knew (or thought he knew) where Umtari was, but didn't act on this information because Navi was still dealing with Noroi and needed to cover him. The clone also stayed vigilant from all sides, because Umtari was known to quietly switch positions.

[WC: 2560]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum