Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionSun May 05, 2024 3:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 40%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
3 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

The Meet (Private; Team 19) Empty The Meet (Private; Team 19)

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:43 am
It was a saturday morning. The sun was set high over the village known as Island village. Setting the cheesy name aside Muk was assigned to a genin team. He already got some of the files about the genins in his mail. He didn't read them, he doesn't care about the past of these certain Genins, rather how they are, how they look like and how they treat each other. Having this on his mind Muk made some breakfast for him and for Sora and Amane. After he had done this he quickly nipped his breakfast on the way to the meeting location. It was a scary location. It was on one of the islands, a deserted ghost town. This was a location where some kind of experiment had failed. Muk had a rather interesting test for the 4 genins on his team, to test their skill. The first test simply, was to collect their courage to come here. Muk sat on top of a abandoned carousel his eyes closed, his legs crossed same with his arms. Relaxing.

Spoiler:
Gaki Shina
Gaki Shina
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

The Meet (Private; Team 19) Empty Re: The Meet (Private; Team 19)

Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:04 am
Another Saturday morning, the sun grazed against Kakushi's face. He was being assigned on a genin team, in his mind he was thinking finally...Kakushi boarded a raft were he stood tall staring at the island where they were suppose to meet. Taking out his Medical Ninja Book, "The Human Body, Ultimate machine", he began to read another chapter of strength and muscle mass. As he got close by, he stuffed the book into his pocket. It seemed he was the first genin to see the sensei, as the raft hit the island, Kakushi gripped it and quickly carried it on land. He turned and walked into the city where it was mostly deserted. The town looked like a fail Halloween project or the human centipede had a visit to this location. Kakushi kept walking through the town where he had spotted a man on a abandoned carousel his eyes closed, his legs crossed same with his arms. He was wearing jounin clothing, so Kakushi saw him as a role model. Kakushi came close to the man where he spoke out, "Hello there! Are you the new sensei for Team 19?".
Kidan Inuzuka
Kidan Inuzuka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 250

Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:26 pm
Kidan and Dorro had headed out a bit early. Kidan left a notice for his brother hoping Laxas would wake up, attempting to wake him earlier but failed. "If he's late i'll kill him." He mumbled laughing, looking up at Dorro who was sitting in his hood. "So..we gotta just go through this..town.." Kidan stopped looking at the overview. The place was dead as dead could be. As an academy student he and Laxas would play near the area but never go in because it was banned for students. The experiment site was an interesting one. Kidan didn't get the full detail but it was a part of the island people didn't like to talk about.

He and Dorro were still walking through one of the strets looking around the area, then..a whiff. Kidan could smell someone from afar, rushing around the corner seeing a boy looking up at a man sitting on a carousel. Kidan made a wide smirk. "Reporting for team 19,my brother should be here shortly."He noticed another boy that was near him, looking up at the man as well. "Kakushi...that you?" The boy was from the academy. "I'm in a team with you huh?"
Hero
Hero
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:01 am
Laxus walked out of the Ramen Shop, he just ate earlier. He takes a deep breath before looking to the way in fornt of him. "Ahh i'm full, what a nice scene. Hmm...i think there's some thing in my To Do List..?" mumbled Laxus as he scratch his hair. He thought for a while before realizing it. "Ohh crap! It's the meeting of our team..uhh...team 24 or so i assume" said Laxus as he started to dash off toward where Kidan told him to head to. He doesn't remember it that well, though...it's better than not going. We wouldn't know unless we do it, that's waht Laxus belive.

He stopped, breathing heavily as he approach the town ahead of him. "Ahh that's strange...i bet i'm lost again. There's no way the leader of team 24 would asked us to come here" said Laxus raising his eyesbrow. The town is deserted with the creepy building. He then imagined of him getting kicks by Kidan. "Nevermind, he's gonna beat the crap out of me! No time to thinks!" said Laxus as he begin to dash into the deserted town.

"Man this suck...in the end, Kidan would beat the hell out of me again, because of that damn Ramen." said Laxus as he started to walk around. "It doesn't feel good being alone. Aright...gotta sing to release my boredom" mumbled Laxus as he walk around the town little more. "Walking into that place...That beautiful sunlight...Sake of joy..humm...humm" Laxus sang to himself. He's not that stupid to shout out or panic...he knows...that Kidan would sense his smell and find him. Even though he's an idiot...he's one of the Nara Clan after all.

In the end, Laxus doesn't notice it. He's just at the other side of the road...so closed by to the group, that they could see each other but Laxus is walking toward the other way, the opposite direction, therefore he doesn't notice the group.
Anonymous

Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:35 am
Muk opened one eye as he heard someone's footstep. It was the first person to arrive. He closed his eye again and waited until he spoke. He opened both eyes and stared deeply at him. He then slipped out the thing that was on his mind. "Boobs." He stared for a few seconds and then closed his eyes. He mentally went into his timemachine to rewind that moment and opened his eyes again acting as if nothing happened. "Oh, yes I am. May I know your name?" He said kindly wanting to introduce himself. He heard more footsteps west of him as he tilted his head. "Oh hey there." Another genin of his had a dog with him, interesting. He nodded as he saw someone walk after 2 minutes at the end of the street. He wrapped 2 fingers together and whistled loudly, loud enough for him to hear. He then closed his eyes a little, letting the genins talk to each other. Someone seemed to be missing, he sighed slightly.
Gaki Shina
Gaki Shina
Citizen

Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:36 pm
As his master had opened an eye, he called out 'Boobs'. Was this really the sensei he was assigned for. Kakushi turned where another fellow had walked towards the sensei also. He was a friend from the Ninja Academy, it was pleasing though. "Long time no see Kidan, and I see that Dorro has been eating healthy!" Kakushi said with a smirk. Kakushi turned to his sensei where he called out, "Hey..My name is kakushi! I will be your new student from now and on."
((SORRY for short post))
Hero
Hero
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:02 pm
Laxus paused singing as a sound of whistle echo through his ear. He gasp, and slowly turn back to where the sound come from. He turned his head slowly, to the point where he's now staring at Mukuro, who's the guy that just whistle earlier. His eyes widen, so does his mouth, and finally he jumped up, his eyes started to turn into sparkle. "Coooooooool!" roared Laxus as he jumped throwing both hand up into the ears. He started to dash to the where he is, on the ground, since he couldn't climb the building or whatever it is.

He run toward the ground below that guy, not looking at thr way ahead of him, his eyes still sparkling. "Hey! Teach me that, teach me that right now! How the hell can you make that sound! It's epic!! Teach me!!" shouted Laxus on his way. He kept shouting, running without looking forward, therefore he bumped into a guy, with black hair and black coat, known as Kakushi. He stand up, wiping the dirt off his clothe as he look at the guy with a face full of 'sympathy'. "This time, i will forgive you, but next time, watch your way." said Laxus.

Laxus is one slow guy. He just noticed the presence of Kidan, leading him to jump. "When did you get here, Kidan!?! My god!?! You're like...a true ninja, an assassin or some sort. I've been here the whole time, and i didn't notice you!? Teach me that skill! Teach me right now!" roared Laxus not realizing that he's way too loud and making some ruckus.
Kidan Inuzuka
Kidan Inuzuka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 250

Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:33 pm
Kidan noticed kukshi introduced himself. Kidan sighed then rose his fist up and knocked Laxas on the top of the head. "Will you cool it?" He growled pulling his hands back to his pockets. "Sheesh Laxas we'll learn calm down. Make us look desperate." He snickered a bit. "Then again we're clearly the two best prospects he's ever had. Right sensi?" He asked the man chilling a bit higher then the students looking down at Kakushi. "Hey, Kakushi, it's alright you'll get there. It's just im naturally talented with me and Dorro and all. As for Laxas well he's always hanging out with greatness." Kidan laughed loudly. Now back to being serious. "So sir, what's our first lesson? We know each other well enough from the academy. We are the highest prospects the island has to offer. Our potential is limitless so I imagin you have a plan for it?"
Anonymous

Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:23 am
Muk facepalmed mentally again. His mind was somewhere else for now. He smiled as he heard the freshly new genins talk to each other. "Ah, Kakushi, hmp, nice name." He nodded a bit. Then the other genin started to raise his voice and would find his whistle cool. He laughed slightly. "Heh, we have enough time, I'll teach you guys anything I know." He said looking into his eyes. It was kinda odd, Kakushi sure as hell looked allot like this person. He chuckled slightly, he was rather energetic and blunt. He learned the other name of the genin who was there too. So there they were, Kidan, Kakushi and Laxus. "Hm.. high prospects huh." He sighed a little. But then he wanted to test out their strength. He jumped up from the carrousel and landed in front of the tree. He unsheathed his katana and threw it high up in the air. "Whoever manages to cut me first, gets ramen on me." He said as he smirked. Muk had a few things up his sleeve which would prevent him being cut. After all, Amane wouldn't be very happy if he got cut. Ah well, who cares. "Though, you guys might want to team up on that one, hah!" He said as he jumped backwards, the katana landed in front of Muk and digged deep into the ground. He crossed his arms as he made a few hand seals.
Gaki Shina
Gaki Shina
Citizen

Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:59 am
Laxus had bumped into Kakushi, turning over he watched as Laxus wiped the dirt off his cloth saying, "This time, i will forgive you, but next time, watch your way." For Kakushi he was pretty speechless, still behind his old academy friend the sensei had started there training. Mukoro dropped a sword on the ground, a bit deep most would say. Kakushi focused on the sword, running wildly he gripped the sword plowing it from the ground with all his strength. The rest of the team would have to take the sides and try to trade the sword. Kakushi entered his Taijutsu Focus state as his speed and strength had increased, he dived at Mukoro with the sword. Kakushi held the sword as it looked like he was going to slash at him, he activated his Body Flicker jutsu as smoke had appeared into the air, Kakushi would reappear behind Mukoro trying to slice him slightly on the shoulder.

Spoiler:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum