Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 150

Team Zero unites (Team Zero, Private NK) Empty Team Zero unites (Team Zero, Private NK)

Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:57 pm
Denki had been alerted he was assigned to a new team in Funkagakure. He was highly disappointed that none of his best friends were assigned to the team but he would have to simply accept it and deal with it. He had been told to meet his new allies near the volcano in the village. He had been told their names but he completely forgot it not truly paying any attention because none of the names given were familiar so he quit caring.

He was laced in a red short sleeve shirt to accent his muscles and some shorts that were cut off at the middle of his shins. He crossed his arms and took a deep breath. "What is taking them so long?" He asked out loud as he groaned and took a deep breath as he awaited his new comrades to show up.
Shotaro Nara
Shotaro Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Team Zero unites (Team Zero, Private NK) Empty Re: Team Zero unites (Team Zero, Private NK)

Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:10 pm
Shotaro had known he would be meeting his future teamate really soon...If only his body knew that much aswell. The day arrived and hours began to pass by soon and there he lay, still in his bed..asleep. Had it not been for the sun glaring through the window he might have slept the entire day away. He sat up from his bed in a bitter mood. He began to rub his eyes as he prepared himself for the day ahead. Maybe it was a secret Nara trait that he had been lazy his entire life. Still Shotaro knew how mucg first impressions meant.

He would walk through the village oddly as he was walking instead of running crazily through the village. He had been walking along the volcano of the village. One person caught his eye, it was a muscular fellow. 'Wow, he's huge!!' Shotaro shouted to himself mentally.

He would approach the guy, his blue hair tied neatly behind his head in a pony tail reaching his lower back. Dressed in a tight blue shirt and combat boots along with a pair of simple jeans. His somewhat skinny arms would be covered by a brown jacket.

"Hello, you wouldn't happen to be on team Zero would you?" Shotaro would say questingly.
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen

Team Zero unites (Team Zero, Private NK) Empty Re: Team Zero unites (Team Zero, Private NK)

Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:02 pm
Denki heard a voice speaking and he instantly turned into the direction it was coming from. The man was asking if he was on Team Zero, which had to mean this guy was his new teammate. "Yes, I am so that must mean you are also on the team. I suppose that means me and you are teammates."

He scanned the guy looking up and down as he nodded his head and crossed his arms. "So if me and you are teammates then we have to have each others back out there. Which means we both have to get stronger. I don't want you embarrassing me out there by being weak. You better be strong if you are my comrade." He mumbled under his breath but loud enough so he can hear.

"My name is Denki Hyuuga, your new teammate. We are going to become legends do you hear? Let's start our training now." He said as he pounded his fists together and activated his Byakugan. "This is my clan's doujutsu. Show me your abilities." He said as he got into his fighting stance, in an attempt to trigger his comrade to attack.
Shotaro Nara
Shotaro Nara
Citizen

Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:47 pm
[Sorry about the wait, there's been an HTML code problem that Lost had to fix regarding this topic. Let's continue. :D]

Shotaro would look towards the boy, a smile on his face. "I was going to say the same thing to you." His tone playful. Mentally, he knew exactly what to do, he would have to trust this person in front of him with his life. He would watch as his new partner, announced his name. Shotaro new immediately that the boy would be able to rival him in a battle. Though Shotaro was not too much of the fighting type. He had dreams of mastering Medical ninjutsu in the future. Still he needed to show Denki he was capable of holding his own.

"I shall introduce myself aswell, my name is Shotaro Nara. I am a member of the strongest clan within the ninja world. EVen such Hyuuga cringe at our name." Shotaro would say in a dramatic tone as he stared into the sky his fist raised high. A few seconds later he would break from this spell. It seemed his comrade was testing him. Suddenly, Shotaro would snap from his brovado announcement, he would remain still standing upright. As his shadow began to draw closer and closer to the shadow of Denki's. Though Shotaro would stop a single centimeter from connecting with his comrades shadow. He felt there was no need to posses his body at the moment.

"Look down, if you don't mind." Shotaro would say kindly, he would nod in the direction of his shadow as it lay just a centimeter from controlling Denki. "This is my ability. I am only showing you this because I sort of trust you. I expect you will not tell anyone?" Shotaro would say.
Had he not trusted Denki, he would have simply connected shadows with him and launched a fireball at him, perhaps killing him instantly. Though the two would be embarking on many missions in the future. So he figured he had pretty much no choice but to tell him. He figured Denki looked trustworthy and loyal. He seemed to be the leader type, and Shotaro had no problem with that at all. It was indeed much like a Nara to remain secluded within the shadows.
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen

Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:42 pm
Denki folded his arms together and saw his teammates body language. He saw how happy he was to find out he had a comrade and it only would make Denki laugh. "I'm serious. You might be happy, but out there on the battlefield it's not about fun and games it's about victory. I plan on being the strongest shinobi this world has ever seen. I won't let anything or anyone get in the way of that including you. You better be strong, preferably the second strongest shinobi so you don't lower my reputation." He said, half kidding as he confidently punched his hands together.

"Shotaro Nara? Where have I heard the last name from?" He mumbled as he rolled his eyes up and started to think about where he remembered that from. As he went on to state he was from the strongest clan in the world he then put a finger up as he remembered the last name. "I know your clan." He said as he nodded his head. He didn't wanna debate anything about their clans because he didn't see himself as a representative of his clan and could give a damn about them as a group and only cared for himself. If he went on to talk about his lineage, the subject might get on his ancestors who were all legendary ninja which he hated.

"Well, those Hyuuga must be complete pussies if they do that. That's why I don't align myself with them. You can't intimidate me though. I don't care how strong you are, I'd never back down to anyone." he said as he looked down at the ground and saw as his shadow began to move. "I know about your little abilities don't worry. You better know how to effectively use it though."

Denki had knew ways to avoid the incoming shadow but honestly trying to engage the kid in close combat would be near impossible due to his shadow unless he got his shadow drained. He would have to prepare himself to people who use that technique. It seemed fairly useful and knew his partner could be able to utilize it usefully. "Alright, then me and you. Let's get to some training Shotaro." He said as he got into a stance and waved his hand at him.
Shotaro Nara
Shotaro Nara
Citizen

Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:39 pm
'It seems he's met another Nara, Shotaro would think to himself as he withdrew his shadow to its normal length. There would be no need for him to use that ability, unless he was cornered with no other choice until then, he would fight had to hand with Denki. The boy seemed to be pretty confident in himself. Maybe he had good reason..

Shotaro would step backwards with his left foot, planting it into the ground 6 inches behind him. His right foot would remain forward, he would enter his battle stance, his muscles tense. There was no doubt that he was indeed nervous of launching the first attack. Though such things must be done, he needed to test his comrade.

Shotaro would press down with his left foot, then quickly shift all of his weight to his right foot as he lunged forwards, swinging a jab at the jaw of Denki. If he would miss, Shotaro would duck towards the down and with his right leg he would attempt to sweep the feet from under him, in hopes of knocking him onto the ground.
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen

Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:26 pm
Denki stared right at Shotaro as he slammed his fists together. "Alright, you must be ready." He said as he looked forward and saw as his partner would be getting into some type of fighting stance. He looked straight at him as he smirked. He wondered if the guy would actually strike first.

Denki saw as the opponent would swing a jab straight at him. He smiled as he put his hand up and sent a palm to his arm to send the jab of course from his face. He saw as he would duck downward and he would jump into the air to avoid the sweep kick. As he descended he would attempt to stomp down on his ankle.
Shotaro Nara
Shotaro Nara
Citizen

Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:37 pm
Shotaro would be thrown off when Denki evaded his first attempt. Still he would try the sweep though his feet would meet only air, he watched in horror as Denki came down on his ankle. The pain was immense, he could barely hold in his yell. He would begin to regret fighting a Hyuuga head on in close combat. He would begin to think of retreating, but he had to test his future partner. They had to learn eachothers weaknesses and strengths.

With his right ankle pinned to the ground, Shota would raise his left foot from the ground quickly, attempting to slam it into the crouch of the boy. He did not have any ill intentions he just wanted to create some space between them. Hopefully the boy would jump backwards or risk having his jewels crushed, along with not being able to have any kiddies.

If Denki did jump backwards, Shota would raise to his feet and limp slightly bakwards. He would then wait for Den to make the next move, while he recovered.
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:08 pm
Denki looked down at his sparring opponent and could see the look on his face as he stomped onto his ankles. That blow would slow him down and lower his combat efficiency. Denki would use this to his advantage. That is his main way of fighting. Leeching an opponent's strength so he can get an advantage on them.

He looked at his foot and saw as it was about to raise and he would jump backwards to avoid it. He stared straight at his partner as he smiled and put his hands up. "Show me some more now. You aren't impressing yet." He mumbled as he punched his knuckles together in excitement.
Shotaro Nara
Shotaro Nara
Citizen

Thu May 02, 2013 4:29 pm
As expected, and wise on Denki's behalf, the boy managed to maneuver out of the way of the kick. The boy then beckoned for Shotaro to show some more, it seemed as if he did not understand the difference between their power. 'Shall I show him the difference, between he and I??' Shotaro would ask himself mentally. There was no doubt in his mind that he could make quick of this spar the moment he felt need to..and since the boy insisted there was no reason for him to hold back anymore.

Shotaro, would stand upright on his feet, the pain had now subsided. His face would turn cold and blank for a split second. He would then run towards Denki. It looked as if he was going to be performing the same moves as before, and Denki had every right to believe so. As he ran, his shadow would be expanding, reaching towards the shadow of Denki. Once Shotaro entered the range of a meter he would stop moving for there was no reason to so so anymore. His shadow had already expanded at a hellish speed for a Genin, there seemed to be no logical way for Denki to get out of this situation (Shadow moved at speed of 49) If things went as expected, Denki's shadow would now be entrapped. The boy's movement would be restricted.

Luckily, this was not the battlefield, for if he wished he could launch a fireball towards him and end it all. Instead, he would reach towards his back and remove a fuma shuriken, coincidentally, Denki would mimic his motions, mirroring him, this was a result of the shadow Imitation technique his target would have no choice, but to mimic his moves while under his control. Shotaro, would place his fingers in the center of the Fuma Shuriken. Next, he would swing his arm backwards, throwing the weapon towards Denki, targeting his neck. If this would to go through, the head of Denki would be separated from his body completely, killing him instantly. Although there was no point in blood being shed, Shotaro would lean backwards, Denki would do the same. Through this movement the boy would avoid the fuma shuriken completely. The weapon would slam into a section of the volcano behind him. Still under his control, Shotaro would lean forwards standing upright. "This is what I have to bring to the table." He would say confidently, he would then release Denki allowing the boy to move around freely of his own will.

Though immediately after doing this, he runs towards him, and throws a wide punch with all of the force that he could muster. The punch was sloppy and wide so it was more than possible for the boy to counter in dodge. However if the punch lands, it will connect at his temple and knock him unconscious. If the boy were to be knocked unconscious, Shotaro would stare down at him, an unpleasant smile on his face while staring down at the slumbering Hyuuga. The boy had been bragging on his abilities, those of his clan earlier, and it was obvious that he thought himself superior to Shotaro. Now looking at him Unconscious, Shotaro felt slightly angry. How was he supposed to let someone so easily defeated a part of his team?

Then Shotaro thinks to himself, 'What would Osore do?' It doesn't take long for him to figure this out, as he already knew what his ruthless Kage would do. Reaching down towards the slumbering boy, Shotaro would curve his left index finger after placing it directly on the eye lid of the boy. Next, he moves his finger downwards carefully, to not damage the eye. Once placed far enough in, Shotaro begins to lift his finger along with the boy's byakugan, that he was so proud in showing him earlier. If all goes well, the boy's eye would pop out of its socket. Though if this happens, Shotaro would be led to engage in a continuous act of violence, reaching down with his free hand, he would repeat this same action to the boy's other eye.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum