Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Sharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Calling all Academy Students.[All Villages welcome - Page 2 Empty Re: Calling all Academy Students.[All Villages welcome

Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:17 pm
[Remember your detail, where are you approaching him from, what fist are you using, and where are you attempting to strike him?
Without these details, for all i know you are leaping at my feet, and trying to punch my toes, fix the detail.]
Linards74
Linards74
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Calling all Academy Students.[All Villages welcome - Page 2 Empty Re: Calling all Academy Students.[All Villages welcome

Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:24 pm
edited
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:44 pm
Linards74 wrote:Hideaki is scared he doesn't know what he should do, But he knows that he can beat this uchiha punk. "Ok, if you really want me to go first here i come!!" Hideaki yells loudly, He breaks into circling around uchiha in an attempts to make him confused, He leaps in to the air towards uchiha and attempts to hit uchiha with his right arms fist across Vipers face

Viper smirks upon hearing the boys words, he watches as the boy breaks in to his dash and begins to circle him, he keeps track of his location through his basic senses and the fact this boy is running at normal speeds.
When the boy leaps towards Viper's front he waits, once the boy gets one meter from him Viper takes a step to his left, his right arm raises and grasps the wrist of the child's extended arm, Viper then breaks in to a forwards dash passing the boy, with his position slightly elevated his arm goes below him and would now be jerked behind his body at this point, once behind him Viper turns his body 180 degrees to his right, if not successfully evaded the boys arm with this assault would be easily dislocated, his form being pulled backwards to land upon his back, Viper releases the boys arm if the assault proves successful and looks down at him.
"Never jump, you have no control that way."He says with his eyes narrowed at the child,"Now get up and fight me."
Linards74
Linards74
Citizen

Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:56 pm
My arm the bone is dislocated uh it hurts so badly. Hideaki stands back up, walking away from Viper slowly, thinking what strategy would work on him. Then he realizes that Vipers weakness could be lower body parts "maybe i should trick him somehow and then kick him at leg muscles or maybe ribs" he though. And jumped few meters away.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:33 pm
Linards74 wrote:My arm the bone is dislocated uh it hurts so badly. Hideaki stands back up, walking away from Viper slowly, thinking what strategy would work on him. Then he realizes that Vipers weakness could be lower body parts "maybe i should trick him somehow and then kick him at leg muscles or maybe ribs" he though. And jumped few meters away.

Viper sighs,"So you decide upon running?"Viper says as he slowly walks closer to him, he enures to keep his senses focused upon the child in case he surprises him.
"Where do you expect to go? It is just me and you here until one of us gives up, so come on, let me finish this."His words end with his casual smirk, he stops 2meters from the child and simply looks toward him.
Linards74
Linards74
Citizen

Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:52 pm
Hideaki runned up to Viper he attempted to grab Vipers arms turn him around and kick him in the back of the right leg and then back of the left leg. "That should do it" he though.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:47 pm
Linards74 wrote:Hideaki runned up to Viper he attempted to grab Vipers arms turn him around and kick him in the back of the right leg and then back of the left leg. "That should do it" he though.

Too many moves, and too little detail.

What did you use to grab him, what motions did you go through to turn him, what leg is kicking him, all of that you need to detail, other people should be able to read your post and get a clear picture of what it is you are doing in their head, you need to make sure you detail everything.
Linards74
Linards74
Citizen

Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:21 am
Hideaki ran up to Viper he Attempted to grab Vipers arms with his Left arm since he cant do much with his Right arm. He Attempted to turn Viper around with his hand held together And kick Both of the legs back muscles Hideaki used his Right leg to kick Viper. "Im prety sure that should of worked!" he thought to himself.
Kasuke
Kasuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:27 pm
[OOC: Is this still maybe active? :s]
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:05 am
[No sorry, this was a very old topic, lol.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum