Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Calling all Academy Students.[All Villages welcome Empty Calling all Academy Students.[All Villages welcome

Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:14 pm
[Note, this Roleplay has no influence with the current canon in which Konoha is destroyed, it is only for the sake of training the academy students.]

The roleplay starts at the training field outside of the academy, a flat dirt space meant for sparing, the area 25 meters wide in a square shape.
A middle aged Shinobi stands at the center of the sparing area, he looks towards his students and motions two forward to do battle within the arena.

[We will start with two academy students, the first two to reply are the ones who get the fighter spots, any others that respond afterwards are to wait their turn.

For your entry post you must at least moderately describe your character, which includes; clothing,height,age,body structure, and hair, each must have moderate detail.

Once both fighters properly detail their fighters i will start the fight and guide each of the combatants and correct any mistakes they make.]
Linards74
Linards74
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Calling all Academy Students.[All Villages welcome Empty Re: Calling all Academy Students.[All Villages welcome

Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:02 pm
Finally i have arrived in Leaf village that was a long walk. Anyway looks like a nice place to hang around in oh i forgot about the Academy ranked students battle training after all i came here to be in it. I open my eyes wildly there it is the arena!!! (runs as fast as he can to arena) Few im here now he sees the guards and says "Hey guards im one of the students who want to participate in this arena battle" Guard one welcomes me "Welcome to the arena you are the first student to arrive here everyone is waiting for you". I was amazed how much people there were just to watch some bunch of students fighting. I had my yellow jacket on as usual my height is 4.9 ft my body is pretty strong but weak at the same time i got some muscles in my arms but not many in my legs the hair color is orangy red. I make the entrance into the arena everyone welcoming me saying "Hideaki Hideaki Hideaki" i was shocked that Leaf village knew my name Hokage must have told everyone my name. Anyway im here ready for my battle agains another student. (I hope i win this). Announcer tells me to stand right next to him while we are waiting for my opponent.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Calling all Academy Students.[All Villages welcome Empty Re: Calling all Academy Students.[All Villages welcome

Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:51 pm
Linards74 wrote:Finally i have arrived in Leaf village that was a long walk. Anyway looks like a nice place to hang around in oh i forgot about the Academy ranked students battle training after all i came here to be in it. I open my eyes wildly there it is the arena!!! (runs as fast as he can to arena) Few im here now he sees the guards and says "Hey guards im one of the students who want to participate in this arena battle" Guard one welcomes me "Welcome to the arena you are the first student to arrive here everyone is waiting for you". I was amazed how much people there were just to watch some bunch of students fighting. I had my yellow jacket on as usual my height is 4.9 ft my body is pretty strong but weak at the same time i got some muscles in my arms but not many in my legs the hair color is orangy red. I make the entrance into the arena everyone welcoming me saying "Hideaki Hideaki Hideaki" i was shocked that Leaf village knew my name Hokage must have told everyone my name. Anyway im here ready for my battle agains another student. (I hope i win this). Announcer tells me to stand right next to him while we are waiting for my opponent.

[Decent but not what i asked for, your among the students and stepping forth in to the arena.
Your post is also a little sloppy, it should look like this with everything typed in the third person.]

Finally Hideaki has arrived in Konoha, he walks through the village gates, casually walking through the village at this point, he takes in the scenery for a bit,"This is truly a wonderful village" Hideaki think to himself, suddenly, his eyes widen and he takes off in a dash towards the arena,"Crap I'm late!" he says to himself.
Hideaki eventually reaches the training field, he is stopped by two chunin guards, he stops as they go through their list after checking his paper work before waving him through.
The child looks forth at the perfectly set up arena, he views the sensei directing his students and anxiously enters the arena, Hideaki is wearing his regular yellow jacket over top of his green T-shirt, a pair of jeans, and black tabi, his body structure is small with the child only being nine, no excessive muscle mass has developed on his body, the boy standing at 4'9".
The boys hair is a light shade of orange, it spikes in all directions even slightly in front of his light blue eyes, he grins wide waiting to see whom his opponent it, the Chunin shrugs at his appearance and tries to get him an opponet.
Linards74
Linards74
Citizen

Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:15 pm
ur pro at typing ill try doing it better when i battle someone
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:38 pm
Well that's the point of this topic, repost your rpc walking from the crowd of academy students, once we get your describing decent, i'll just rp another academy student for you to spar against since noone else has responded.
Linards74
Linards74
Citizen

Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:26 am
Finally Hideaki Has Arrived To Konoha Gates, He was amazed how lovely this place. Now hes walking through the village and thinking deeply to himself "Hmm where can i find the arena". Suddenly he sees people running and once again he things if they are going to arena. Then he decided to follow the Konoha people maybe they will lead him to the arena and he starts running. He finally arrives to arena he was scared he thought "what if my opponent is really strong and I fail. Ah its just going to be a fun battle." He starts to walk in arena but Two chunin guards stops him and reads the list to see if Hideaki is on the list. Finally he enters the arena. Hideaki is wearing his yellow jacket Over his green t-shirt, Pair of brown Jeans, And black tabi, His body structure is still weak since the child is still 9, The boy was standing 4'9". Hideaki's Hair is light shade of orange hair was spiking up in every direction even bit of hair was going over his light blue eyes. He was desperately waiting for his opponent the chunin shrugs his shoulders and tries to find another student to duel him.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:16 pm
[That's decent for now, I'll probably just use a kid form of my rpc to fight you so i can give you a proper example.]

"So, this is really my opponent?" A young child of ten walks from the crowd of students as it parts to let him through, a smirk is across his face as his coal black eyes detail his opponent, his attire is the standard Uchiha Clan Uniform, a Black T-shirt with the Uchiha symbol upon the back, a pair of tan shorts, and a pair of black tabi.
The child stands at an even 5', his body structure is smaller but perfectly trained to the peak of his capabilities, his raven black hair spikes downwards and ends at his neck line, his bangs left to frame his face with his ears hidden behind his hair, his frontal bangs trimmed so they spike lightly over his eye brows.

"Well let's get this over with, this is my last test before i get out of day-care."His eyes narrow towards the child known as Hideaki as he steps in to the area taking his position 3 meters from the child, the chunin sighs a bit at this match up for he knows the outcome, Viper not being known to hold back in his fights, he raises his right hand to the sky,"Begin!" He shouts as he leaps backwards leaving the two to fight.

Viper starts this off, he walks to his right and starts to slowly circle the boy,"Here, so i do not end it to fast, attack me first." He says with his smirk still spread across his lips.
Linards74
Linards74
Citizen

Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:46 pm
Hideaki is really scared but he knows he can win this uchiha punk. Hidaeki says "Ok if you really want me to go first then here it comes" Hideaki Runed around Viper so he would make him confused then while running around he created Bashin no jutsu so he would make Viper more confused. Then Hideaki Jumped up in the air without Viper seeing he jumped down now and wanted to smack viper in face but he failed.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:57 pm
[I told you no jutsu.
Also your attaks are typed weird, they need to be typed as possibilities, not an automatic hit.

Hideaki is really scared but he knows he can win this uchiha punk.
Hidaeki says "Ok if you really want me to go first then here it comes"
Hideaki Runed around Viper so he would make him confused then while
running around he created Bashin no jutsu so he would make Viper more
confused. Then Hideaki Jumped up in the air without Viper seeing he
jumped down now and wanted to smack viper in face but he failed.

Hideaki is scared, but he knows he can win against this Uchiha punk.
"Ok, if you really want me to go first, then here it comes!" The child yells, he breaks in to a sprint circling the Uchiha in an attempt to confuse him, he leaps in to the air towards him and attempts to bring his right palm across Viper's face.

That is what it should look like, descriptions like "Jumped up in the air without Viper seeing" is auto hitting and controlling the other persons character due to you not knowing to what extent their character can counter.
Another thing, reread your post, you jumped in the air, then jumped down, you can not jump on air, you would jump up and then fall having no more control while you were in the air.

Repost this and ensure you read my post, Viper is currently circling you so counter off of that.]
Linards74
Linards74
Citizen

Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:12 pm
Hideaki is scared he doesn't know what he should do, But he knows that he can beat this uchiha punk. "Ok, if you really want me to go first here i come!!" Hideaki yells loudly, He breaks into circling around uchiha in an attempts to make him confused, He leaps in to the air towards uchiha and attempts to hit uchiha with his right arms fist across Vipers face

Last edited by Linards74 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum