Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Meeting of the Academy Students (P, NK, IO) Empty Meeting of the Academy Students (P, NK, IO)

Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:00 pm
"Get back here and clean up this mess," as the sound of knives flying past his ear could be heard. The boy continued to run away from the women as he shouted back,"Look mom i did not make the mess it was Grandpa i swear it," as he caught one of the knives mid flight and dropped it, running out of the village. This was the second time since yesterday that his grandfather pulled this stunt on him...and Hideyoshi was always getting attacked by his mother because of it. For some odd reason it seemed like a daily test for him, but he survived only by running.

Hideyoshi was wearing his usual outfit, a black buttoned up shirt with a white undershirt, black pants and black shoes. On his hands would be white bandages that came to his knuckles. Hideyoshi would stop at a nearby tree a couple of feet from him as he sat underneath the tree and sighed," I swear i am going to die by the women who birthed me, but she wouldn't do that...would she," shuddering at the thought of her trying to kill him in his sleep.

TWC= 192
Akee
Akee
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Meeting of the Academy Students (P, NK, IO) Empty Re: Meeting of the Academy Students (P, NK, IO)

Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:16 pm
This was Akai's favortie place to be when thing got tuff. It was the fact that there was no one else around and she could hear the bird more clearly. She loved the forest and wished she could live amongst the trees but alas, Akai was still much too young to live alone and with her ilness, it would be hard. Very hard....

Akai was wearing her usual clothes, the black scarf wrapped around her hair so she could cover some of it. She wore her sleeveless black tunic with the mesh undershirt, black shorts, and black armored backed gloves. Akai grasped her wooden bird whistle and set it to her lips, letting out a gentle blow which sounded like a chickidee. A small little bird flew onto the ground and Akai smiled, throwing some seeds for thw small bird to eat.

(141 wc)
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Meeting of the Academy Students (P, NK, IO) Empty Re: Meeting of the Academy Students (P, NK, IO)

Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:28 pm
Hideyoshi had been sitting under the tree, the wind blowing through his hair gently as it moved as the wind did. His eyes were closed as he smiled," Such a beautiful day today...no worries and no problems," taking a small breathe he would sit up as he heard what seemed like birds. Looking around he would stand up and continue to look around," Where is that sound coming from...i haven't seen any birds since i came out here," walking towards the sound.

As he got closer he would see a young girl feeding a bird. Smiling he would walk closer to her and crouch a couple of feet away from her," Hello there...were you the little birdie i heard from that tree over there, what's your name if you do not mind me asking," his smile remained on his face.

Noticing her choice of attire, Hideyoshi would wonder why she kept the scarf on her head, but it looked kind of cute. Chuckling in his head, he would sit down and wait for her to speak.

TWC=176

[Total WC= 386]
Akee
Akee
Citizen

Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:40 pm
Akai smiled softly as she crouched down and reached for the bird, "Hey there little fella." She said as softly as her smile. It was such a gorgeous day and it made her happy all the more, it was days like these that made her wish for more. The bird seemed to be looking behind her which made her frown and it wasn't till she heard a voice did she gasp and turned around as she stood back up and the little bird flee away.

There stood a young boy, looking to be around her age or maybe older. He was awfully cute with his black hair but she never had seen him in all her life so he wasn't from the village. He was smiling at her which made her blush slightly, not for the reason one might think. She was awfully shy. Curious, she knew if she told her name, he would say his....well she hoped she did. "I am Akai, who are you?" Her voice was gentle and soft, like the puffy white clouds that were driffing in the bright blue skies. Akai attached her whitle back into place.

(141+ 191 = 302wc)
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:52 pm
Looking at her face he would spare a small chuckle as he nodded to her," I am Hideyoshi and it is a pleasure to meet you Akai...what are you doing out here if you do not mind me asking. I came out here for a little training...the village is a little to crowded for me," scratching his head slightly.

One of the things he noticed about her was her voice- it was soft but sweet which matched with her looks perfectly. Of course Hideyoshi would never say that out loud but it was a good thought. Another breeze came through as he hair began to move again except for that one strand on his head that remained stationary.

TWC=118

[Total WC= 486]
Akee
Akee
Citizen

Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:04 pm
Akai smiled softly, "You can call me Akee if you like as long as long as I can call you Hide for short." Akai clasped her hands in front of her and giggled when he scratched his head slightly, telling her that he came to train. Training wouldn't be a bad idea but she didn't know much. She could fight but she didn't know how he fought. It wouldn't hurt to spar with him either, only if he wanted to. At less she could do hand to hand combat.

"I came here to feed the birds and to get away from the crowd too." Akai frowned suddenly, "Some kept teasing me about my eyes and hair." Akai wished she had a normal appearence, also normal health, but at less a normal hair color.

(333+132=465 sorry i had miscounted my previous wc)
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:16 pm
Hideyoshi nodded as he smiled," Well the Akee it is alright to call me Hide after all it is only fair," she was a really cool person so far and Hideyoshi liked that, but for now he would continue to talk to her before asking for her to train with him. Listening to her for a moment he would shake his head an smile," I think your eyes and hair are cool...it's not everyday you see someone with such an unique hair color or eyes...to be honest i am kind of jealous Akee," nodding his head slightly.

Snapping his fingers he would smile," Would you like to train with me Akee...although i am not that strong i think it would be fun having a little training with you, maybe our skills can grow together," chuckling as he waited for her response.

TWC=141

[Total WC= 627]

(btw its okay
Akee
Akee
Citizen

Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:29 pm
Akai blushed again when he complemented on her hair. No one ever said anything nice about her looks in her village and if he was kidding, she hoped he didn't voice it. It felt nice to be complemented....

It took her slightly by surprise when he asked if they wanted to spare a bit, Akai was delighted but didn't want to seem too eager. Akai smiled more brightly, "I'd love to Hide." She gave him a cute smile, "And I promise to go easy on you." Akai teased but really, she knew she wouldn't be able to land any hit on him.

(364+101=462 wc)
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:34 pm
Nodding as he stood up he would offer his hand to help he get up as well. Once they were both up, Hideyoshi would smile as he walked a few steps back and prepared himself," Alright Akee ready when you are and go as hard on me as you can," as he waited for her to take her stance and finish speaking before he ran at her.

A strong gust of wind blew past the both of them as his clothing moved with his, soon he would rush towards Akee throwing a right jab at her left shoulder, if blocked he would go for a low kick to her foot to throw her off balance. He was inexperienced with fighting with others, but this would be fun for them both.

TWC=130

[Total WC= 757]
Akee
Akee
Citizen

Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:52 am
Akai nodded, seeming a bit nervous. She had never fought with someone outside her school, much less the village. This was new to her and it excited her and scared her at the same time. She took her stance and waited. It seemed like forever, a forever moment in time. The wind picked up for a moment, flicking at her scarves and strings. It was a forever moment.

Hideyoshi rushed at her, she was ready. Quickly, she took a defensive position and blocked the jab at the left shoulder but didn't see the kick at her foot. Akai, for a moment, lost her balance but quickly recovered, rolling back onto her feet and high kicking at his right. If he blocked that she would push up and off of him while trying to drive her knee in his chest.

(138+462=600)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum