Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Meeting one of Yens students. (P/NK) Empty Meeting one of Yens students. (P/NK)

Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:52 pm
Prim had just come home to Yen and Hotarus house. It had been a long day but she was done with it now. She had on her fishnet shirt with a tank top over it. Her black leather pants and black combat boots. Not ypur typical Jounin outfit but none the less, Prims version of such! She took her long thick black hair down as she sat in a nearby chair to relax! She hadn't been home in a while and was wondering if anything new was happening. Maybe she would find out soon!
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Meeting one of Yens students. (P/NK) Empty Re: Meeting one of Yens students. (P/NK)

Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:08 pm
orokana spent the day running around getting food and some other things. for he lived alone and every couple of days he made sure he had enough fresh food. though he doesnt eat much he tries every now and again. but oro looked around and saw that he was close to where yen lived, he started to walk to the place in hope of him meeting yen at home and they could have a nice chat over some tea. as oro come close to the door he felt a chakra signature not like he was use to feeling. but he figured it might be his wife, he has yet to meet her. he simply knocked on the door and said in his monotone voice. "yen its me oro, i was wondering if youre up for some tea and a chat, just to kill time" he waited for someone to answer the door. quietly. he waited while he could hear the madness in the back of his mind, he was use to place for last time he was here yen saved oros life and freed him from a curse of his madness, though he is not fully healed. his chakra is stained black and his mind is not home only to his now. but he would never show his madness. but he waited patiently for the door to open.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Meeting one of Yens students. (P/NK) Empty Re: Meeting one of Yens students. (P/NK)

Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:01 am
Prim heard the knock on the door just as she sat down, and she heard a voice. She sighed heavily not wanting to get up from the comfort of her chair. It was a big comfy chair after all! She simply hollered to the person outside the door. It was not uncommon for Yen to have guest since he was quite popular in Konoha!
“Come in! Doors unlocked!” She made sure she was loud enough for the person outside the door to hear her. If he walks in Prim starts her introductory speech to be as kind as possible to Yen’s guest, considering it was his home after all and she herself was staying there.“Yen isn’t here, he is out with his wife and kids but I am sure they will be back soon, they just had to run to the store to pick up some stuff for dinner. Please, have a seat. My name is Primrose Uchiha, commonly called Prim or Primmy! Who are you exactly?” She said as she held out her arm to usher him towards the couch caddy corner from the chair. The couch itself looked quite inviting and comfortable. Maybe Prim herself needed to make a few friends considering since she had been back in Konoha and out of Asgard she had been rather reclusive!
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:40 am
Orokana opened the door and walked towards the voice. he saw the woman. "oh they are out, I guess I could wait for them but I don't want to stick around for dinner." he thought about staying for dinner but he didn't want to bother the wife. "hello I am Orokana, I'm a student of yen." his voice still monotone, not emotion in his voice or eyes, his green eyes where almost like a dead fishes, his long sleeved sweater covered his arms and his brown shirt covered up to his neck. his hair messy and wild. he gave a very bored uninterested look. "i didn't know anyone else but yen and his family lived here. its a pleasure to meet you." he said trying to sound polite but it seemed fake.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:58 am
“You can stay for dinner, it is Yen who cooks, and he tends to go overboard and cook for an Army. Granted the twins can sure put away food, there is always a lot left! Yes, I reside here temporarily under Yen and Hotaru’s request. It is nice to meet you to. Me and Yen kind of train each other. He took over my team of misfits, Team Fukutaichou. I don’t know if you have ever heard of them. Would you like some tea?” She said and asked as she managed to get up and go to the kitchen which was within ear shot of the kitchen. She noticed the boys green eyes and couldn’t help but wonder if something was up with him. He honestly looked kind of lonely. He reminded her a little bit of herself before Viper took her in, Had it not been for Viper and Echo and the rest of her extended family through them, she may not have grown up to be who she was! Maybe this was her chance to pay it forward.

“Do you like to train Oro? Can I call you Oror?” She asked two questions in a row but she considered the second question more of a save from the first question! Ask before you give someone a nickname! Prim stepped back into the living room as she waited for the tea to warm up.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:05 am
oro sat down and yawned a bit. "i see, well I would love to join you all for dinner then, and sure tea would be nice." he went back to his old tone of no emotions and sighed when he heard about training. "i do train with others and yen now and again but I mainly do solo training, most of my skills are in genjutsu, actually combat I don't have much skill in other wise." which was true he didn't know many combat biased jutsu or skills yet. "the only thing I have going is my power in chakra and my speed." he sighed and stretched. "i normally carry a sword with me but I left it at my home for the day." he looked around the room as he spoke.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:50 pm
"Im not so good at combat, which is sad considering I am a jounin." She said going to the kitchen and pouring some tea for her and Orokana. "So how didnl you end up one of Yens students? " she asked returning to the living room and handing a cup of tea to Oro and sitting across from him in the large comfy chair! Yes, this was now her chair, Yen or Hota would have to fight her for it!
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:03 pm
"well, I was walking around town sortly after school one day and found yen, I was looking for a book about genjutsu but I couldn't find it, next thing I know yen was teaching me it and said I'm very skilled in it. now he teaches me it." he answered her question. "as a fellow user in genjutsu, has yen talked about his ideas to you, about how things are, I only lived here for 2-3 years so I don't know much." he said as he took his tea, blew on it, then had a sip.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:46 am
Yen was really good with Genjutsu from what the rest of her team had said to her, though, she had never really dealt with Yen personally. She herself was wondering how good he really was, maybe he could train her! She took a sip of her tea and sat down the cup so she could answer Orokana.
"We have never talked about it, but I am hoping he can train me. I would not mind learning more genjutsu. I met Yen after he married my friend Hotaru, after I first moved back to Konoha. He is very wise, and he has helped me out a lot as well!" She said then took a sip of her tea! This kid was rather interesting, she could see why Yen took him on as a student.

"Why don't you show me what you has shown you. I know some genjutsu but I can't do any without my sharingan unfortunately and I kind of need to try out my new eyes!" Prim said with a smile sitting her tea down to cool off! She had a feeling this kid would be good at what ever what he does.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:13 pm
"well yen has his own way of doing things, it feels like he is always teaching, every moment, like he is testing you, its something I cant show you, but I can show you how I use the genjutsu and lessons he taught me, wont be as good but it will have to do, and well his lessons are more then just jutsu, it feels like he tries teaching people about life, about feelings, something I cant take in as easy as I should." he took a sip from his cup and looked at her. "sharingan eh, a power I cant help but feel frustrated at, something that rebels against my genjutsu, the power of seeing the truth even if your mind doesn't want to." he stood up and sighed. his voice still monotone, his face still emotionless. "and don't worry about depending on your eyes, everyone has something they depend on, for some its people, for others its strength, everyone has something, you will learn to depend on your eyes less and less, then when you do use your eyes, you know you can take on the world. trust me, as a man with no power or talents I know how power feels, how it looks, even if someone is stronger then you, me, yen, your eyes have power, something you can mold, a lot of people don't have that. but then again what do I know. your eyes can see out of the deepest darkness, mine can only give up and fade in it." he looked at the window. "should we go outside and do this?" he questioned.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum