Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 5:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesToday at 7:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 2:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 6:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 5:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 5:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 5:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 2:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 2:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 2:10 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
27 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 25%
10 Posts - 10%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Furozan Yuki
Furozan Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 6000

Set the World on Fire ( Private )  - Page 2 Empty Re: Set the World on Fire ( Private )

Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:19 pm
Furozan watched him make the pillar of crystals right in front of him. He said his goal was world peace, and he seemed genuine about it. But if Furozan did decide to join this group, then his goal would be for world peace also, if he understood everything correctly. It was not exactly a decision he was ready to make so suddenly, but he was not sure how long the offer would last for.

"I do not have to have a goal right now, do I?" He would need some time to think because he did not exactly have a goal. His main purpose in life was to become the best ninja possible and make his father proud. "I am allowed to continue my training, correct?"
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Set the World on Fire ( Private )  - Page 2 Empty Re: Set the World on Fire ( Private )

Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:22 pm
Mekai

"Yes...You would be able to continue your training. Actually..The kuro no yoake provides food shelter, Water, All that jazz. So you would be able to train there. Its quite cozy. , I know this may be very sudden, Assuming we just met. Though i happen to have a schedual. I have about 20 more minutes till i can take my leave. We also offer a fund. If you ever need training equipment

Emerald

Emerald stood still
Furozan Yuki
Furozan Yuki
Citizen

Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:26 pm
Furozan continued to consider everything. It sounded great and he was pretty sure there where more positives than negatives. On the plus side, he was the first person he had really spoken to friendly in a very long time. It was the first time he really felt welcome anywhere, especially since they had sent someone to seek him out.

Furozan stood up and he extended his hand to Mekai. "My goal is to become the greatest ninja that the world has ever seen." His face was serious and his look was stern. He knew his look was often misinterpreted as being more of a glare and mean looking, but he did not mean for it to be. "That is your goal now also."
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:30 pm
Mekai

Mekai stood up and smiled. "So then, Your goal shall be accepted. Though i reccomend you dont hit me..Or slap me..Or umm..yeah..Im pretty frail" Mekai laughed. Even though it sounded funny, Since mekai was born into the crystalisis, He had alot of chakra from birth, But his body, Strength, Speed, And all that were extremely low. Mekai looked at the boy's glare, Then smiled "Ah..Your misunderstood huh, Dont worry. I know your not glaring. It really shows that your serious.."
Furozan Yuki
Furozan Yuki
Citizen

Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:33 pm
Furozan smiled a little bit, he was not one for smiling. He always felt very awkward when he did, and it was so rare, that he was sure it looked completely foolish. So instead of trying to smile, he gave Mekai a reassuring nod. "You shouldn't have to worry about me hitting you, I am not one of the more violent ninja's around." It was true, he preferred to stay away from battles, but often that was not the case.
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:37 pm
Mekai

"Well i recommend we be off. If we are to make it in a given time. of 10 days..." Mekai began to walk in the direction. He was heading to the well known area 'The Valley Of The End' ...And to be serious, His moving speed was that of a snail.."Yeah...Very...Very..Slow movement.." Mekai sighed. Though laughed while he was at it

Emerald

Emerald began to follow. At the exact same pace
Furozan Yuki
Furozan Yuki
Citizen

Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:40 pm
Furozan followed him, but he was shocked at how slow they were going. Furozan did not mind though, he enjoyed escaping in his own head and it gave him time to think on things. He was still not sure about all of this, but he figured he might as well do something. If he had someone to help him on his way, it would make things much easier for him. Hopefully it was the start of something good for him.

Hopefully.
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:41 pm
{END}
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:55 pm
I did 703 words.
Furozan Yuki
Furozan Yuki
Citizen

Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:03 pm
I did 1283
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum