Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 55%
48 Posts - 14%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Summoning Contract : Salamanders of Rain Country
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Wind Remove Remove Lightning Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 10650

Taiyo learns Fire Style: Explosion [private] Empty Taiyo learns Fire Style: Explosion [private]

Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:43 pm
Taiyo inhales deeply through his nostrils, his chest puffing outward and his shoulders back. He lifts his right hand up to just under his bottom limp and forms with it half of a tiger seal. The chakra in his chest builds. The wrist weights on his arms no longer hinder him, he has grown in strength. His eyes narrow and he turns his head straight up to look into the sky. His half tiger seal follows. In one exhale, he spews a cone-shaped stream of fire from his mouth. The flames rise into the air and disappear. Taiyo releases the half tiger seal and his chest returns to it's normal volume.

"It looks healthy." Taiyo comments on the technique he had performed called the fire stream. "I was worried that I had forgotten how to use it. After all, the jutsu I'm trying to learn has much to do with the execution of the fire stream."

Once more, Taiyo builds chakra in his chest. He draws air in through his nose. His half tiger seal is returned to it's position under his mouth. Taiyo, again looks up into the sky. This way, he does not burn any trees around the field before his house. Also, he has no desire to have to cut another one down in order to replace his original training post. He would need to if he were to burn it down with this technique.

With power, he exhales through his puckered lips. Flames release with high velocity from his mouth once more. The heat waves emanating from the fire disappearing into the sky dissipate with the light of the fire stream.

It is evening and the sun is falling.

(283/283)
(283/1,000 towards Fire Style: Explosion)

[-5 AP (Fire Stream)]
[-5 AP (Fire Stream)]
-----
[Total of 140 AP left]

Last edited by Taiyo Kaguya on Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Wind Remove Remove Lightning Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Taiyo learns Fire Style: Explosion [private] Empty Re: Taiyo learns Fire Style: Explosion [private]

Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:19 am
Taiyo takes a deep breath, returning to normal breathing.

"Let's think about this..." He whispers. "This jutsu is a technique in which the user spits a fire ball five centimeters in diameter from his or her mouth. It can be stationary or fly straight forward. Also, it explodes on contact with an object or if it exists for too long..." Taiyo looks at his training post, falling to sit. "Hm..."

--------------------Two Minutes Later!--------------------

"Well, it didn't take too long for me to come up with a solution to this jutsu. Actually, it's quite simple." Taiyo thinks, rising to his feet. His eyes stay fixated on the training post in front of him.

"First of all, this is an explosion type of jutsu. The fireball needs to fly without immediately exploding. That... might just be the hard part. Controlling the volatile fireball." Taiyo whispers. already building chakra in his chest. He prepares the Katon chakra as if he is going to perform another fire stream jutsu. But instead of releasing it as a cone-shaped blast, he continues pile it on and packing it with pressure. This continues until the pressure of the chakra becomes hard to maintain.

"At this point..." Taiyo thinks. "I 've already built up too much chakra." He spews the fire out as a stream, performing only an enchanced form of the fire stream.

"Then quantity doesn't matter. I just learned that." Taiyo prepares chakra within his chest once more, making sure to pack it initially so that he can monitor the pressure. "And the fire ball has to be five centimeters wide. The density will be so great that the explosion would be powerful enough. Of course, the jutsu will fail immediately if there is nothing keeping the pressurized chakra from exploding upon being released. That's step two."

(302/585)
(585/1,000 towards Fire Style: Explosion)

[-5 AP (Fire Stream)]
-----
[Total of 135 AP left]
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Taiyo learns Fire Style: Explosion [private] Empty Re: Taiyo learns Fire Style: Explosion [private]

Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:41 pm
The compressed fire chakra within Taiyo's chest builds until he believes that he has used enough. When the chakra building finishes, Taiyo applies one last thin layer to the chakra, weakening one area so that chakra can leak out when he spits it forward.

"Step one, build and compress fire chakra in the chest." Taiyo recaps. "Step two, wrap the pressurized chakra with a loose layer, weakening a sharp point for propulsion."

Leaning forward, Taiyo prepares to release the explosive 5 centimeter wide ball but stops in his tracks.

"Step three! Don't forget step three!" Taiyo screams in his head. "Roll the chakra ball so that the weakened point faces opposite of the direction it is intended to fly. That way, it goes where I want it to."

Spinning the ball in his chest, the chakra beginning to materialize into fire, he spits it out with the propulsion method facing him. It flies, in effect, away from his face.

"If this works, that wooden post should be ashes." Taiyo reasons. "Anything less, and it isn't powerful enough."

Bright impact!

Smoke spreads. In preparation for a positive result, Taiyo stands straight. When the smoke clears, Taiyo is met with... disappointment! That's right, only part of the wooden training post which Taiyo had erected is scorched off. A black-rimmed singed hole with about a six inch radius impales the wood.

Taiyo's eyes widen, his hands balling into fists. For a moment his anger rises because of his failure but it subsides.

"Fine." He thinks, smiling. "And because I failed, I'll even set a rule here. Today, I will replace the training post... after I demolish it!!" Taiyo yells.

(276/861)
(861/1,000 towards Explosion)
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:28 pm
After retrieving for himself a cup of water, Taiyo returns to the grounds at which he had started practicing. He takes a deep breath, staring at the crater he had made in the side of the wooden training post.

"It's obvious what I did wrong." Taiyo begins. "My mistake was in assuming that the quantity of chakra within the orb did not have a set value in order to correctly execute the jutsu. I was wrong. The force of the jutsu was adequate. It was the explosion's radius that was not wide enough that made this a failed jutsu."

Inhaling deeply through his nose, Taiyo puffs his chest out and weaves the Tiger, Ox, Rat, Bird, and Tiger hand seals. 

"This time, I won't make the same mistake." He thinks, accumulating fire chakra once more and pressurizes it with greater quantity than before. Finally, he wraps up the chakra just as he had wrapped up the previous orb and positions it to propel forward away from him and towards the wooden training post four meters ahead. He spews the five centimeter wide ball of fire towards the wooden training post.

When the orb makes contact with its intended target, the same bright flash from the impact of the previous explosion occurs, and the smoke thins out allowing the effect of the jutsu to be seen.

Taiyo's body loosens, being tightened in anticipation. There is nothing to see but a blackened stump of wood in the ground.

"Well... I'm happy that I can use the jutsu." Taiyo smiles. "But I'm not looking forward to chopping out a new training post..."

(269/1,030)
(1,000/1,000 towards Fire Style: Explosion)

[Exit]
[Claims: Fire Style: Explosion, 5 stats]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:46 pm
Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum