Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Illuminate the UmbraToday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Today at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityToday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 42%
9 Posts - 16%
8 Posts - 14%
5 Posts - 9%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Daiki
Daiki
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Stat Page : (1) Daiki
Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Morning at Darkside Empty Morning at Darkside

Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:20 pm
Daiki woke to the sound of the bustle in the village as a new day dawned, and the warm rays of the sunrise rested on his back. He turned to look at his clock, 6 in the morning, time to get going for the day. He looked back down, at the beauty he held in his arms. Jun had been staying with him ever since that first night when he professed his love to her. Every morning he felt that he never wanted to wake up with anyone else. No one was more perfect, no one would ever make him feel anything more than he does with her. At this point he lay with her holding her tight, unsure if she was up yet or not. It was 6:05 at this point, time to make some breakfast, for the most wonderful person on earth. He took in a deep breath, enjoying just being with her, her lovely green hair flowed all around.

She seemed so at peace, if she did awake as he tried to slip his arms out from her, he would say, "Darling, go back to bed, I'll have a surprise for you when you awake," in a soft, tender voice.

As he went to get up he kissed her on the top of her forehead. Rising from the bed and stretching out, he hopped in the shower. Rinsing off and drying off. He got out, shaved, brushed his teeth, he got a new toothpaste to try. Minty flavored. Nice. As he finished that up, he quickly threw on some grey sweats and a baggy shirt, well it was supposed to be baggy, wasn't baggy on Daiki as it fit him almost normally. Although, it did fit over his small head rather easily. Anyways with him freshened up and clothed. He exited the room, checking to make sure Jun wasn't up just yet. Didn't want to ruin the surprise. By now it was 6:20-6:25.

As he made his way down the spiral staircase, to the kitchen, he opened up the fridge and grabbed a few things to prepare the most wonderful breakfast for Jun. He grabbed eggs, milk, orange juice, sugar, and a few other things. He was going to be making waffles, eggs, sausage, bacon, and sausage gravy because for some reason he had extra sausage, as well as biscuits, and a wide variety of fruit. First, he got started on whipping up the batter for the waffles and working those to golden perfection. Then he grabbed the rest of the pots and pans and started grilling up the eggs, sausage, and bacon. The sizzling smell of the amazing food filled Daiki's nose as he finished some other things around the kitchen. Preparing the gravy, warming up the biscuits, getting the fruit all nicely set out, and heating the syrup of course. By then it was 7:25-7:30.

As he finished up on the last few things, he made sure everything was still hot and ready for Jun. He threw on a jacket and shoes and headed out to the flower shop across the street. He entered with a ding from the bell above the door. It was a small place nothing too fancy, but it was owned by a sweet older couple, that took a liking to Daiki.

"Hello Mr. Han, lovely day we are having," he said with a joyful smile.

"Hello Daiki, yes it is very lovely. I'm sure you have big plans for the day," he said with a chuckle as he stood up from his chair. "What can I help you with?"

"I do, Mr. Han! I'm hoping you can help me with them. I'm looking for some flowers, they're called Bleeding Hearts, I'm hoping to get a big bouquet for Jun this morning,
" he said smirking.

"Ah, I see, Jun, she's quite the looker, not as pretty as Mrs. Han, but a looker. Don't let her go, son," he chuckled at the young Shinobi.

"Oh I won't, wouldn't dream of it. Mr. Han?"

"Yes?"

"The flowers? If you have any in stock, I would greatly appreciate it!"

"Oh yes of course, sorry about that,"

"No problem at all, take your time, always a pleasure,"

Mr. Han disappeared for a second, Daiki waited patiently for the small elderly gentleman to come back.

"Here ya go, Bleeding Hearts, hope Jun likes them!" he said with a gleeful smile.

"Thank you, Mr. Han. I appreciate it, please come by one evening and I'll set you and the Mrs. up with the nicest spot and the best food. How much do I owe you?"

"For young love, nothing, just make sure you put them in a nice vase for the young lady."

"I will, thank you again, Mr. Han,"

Daiki hurried back home, where he put the bouquet in a beautiful vase that complemented the flowers perfectly. He had all the food set out for Jun, and the vase in the middle of the island. With a little note at the base of it, with Jun written on the envelope. Just as everything was ready the clock struck 8. He heard footsteps coming down the staircase.

WC:860
Jun Tsukiko
Jun Tsukiko
Tokubetsu Jounin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 6500

Morning at Darkside Empty Re: Morning at Darkside

Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:37 am
The night before, as usual, Jun had gotten rather intoxicated. Thankfully it was beside one of her most cherished companions so she safely found herself in a bed. Her normal nighttime attire had consisted of one of Daiki’s button-up shirts since she had neglected to move most of her things from Junko’s home. She was so thankful for her dear friend, he had done so much for her in the little time they knew each other and she was grateful to have him in her life. That morning she’d awaken to hearing the door to his residence close and gorggily she began climbing out of bed.

She’d begin to get dressed, but as she finished slipping on a dress she’d receive a telepathic message from Ren, informing her that Junko requested her presence in the Kage tower. After telling him that she’d be there soon, she’d finish getting dressed and make her way downstairs. She looked around for Daiki for a little bit before realizing he wasn’t home, however, she found a rather large breakfast he had seemingly prepared. After writing a quick note for him, she’d grab a waffle and a few pieces of bacon before quickly leaving the home and making her way to the Kage tower.

Upon inspection of the note, it would read

”Daiki, sorry I had to leave! Junko needed to talk to me in the tower and I couldn’t say no. I’ll come by Darkside later, can’t wait to see you soon!”

(EXIT)

WC: 251

WC claims reserved for later
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum