Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 11:02 amAkki SenjuLife is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sakaiza
Sakaiza
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Stats
Mission Record : Mission Record
Familiar : Momo
Legendary Equipment : Bashosen
Genjutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 3970

Back to the Springs Empty Back to the Springs

Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:18 pm
While You Read:

Missions:

As Sakaiza and Momo returned to the Land of Hot Springs, their journey led them to the chaotic streets of Yugakure. The village, notorious for its lawlessness and the presence of missing ninja, was in a state of perpetual disorder and anarchy. But amidst the chaos, Sakaiza remained undeterred, his determination unwavering as he searched for the man known only as "the Cultist." It had been a moniker Sakaiza had assigned to the unique figure after their brief encounter and quick dispatch of an arsonist. The Cultist had spoken of righteous devotion to his God, his words veiled in cryptic messages and unwavering conviction. Intrigued by the man's fervor and seeking answers to the mysteries that had plagued his mind since his visit to the Shinkou temple, Sakaiza was determined to find him once more. His company seemed valuable, and worth seeking out perhaps for the long haul.

With Momo at his side, Sakaiza navigated the cobblestone streets of Yugakure, their senses sharp and attuned to the slightest hint of the Cultist's presence. The air was thick with the scent of sweat and desperation, the sounds of revelry and conflict echoing through the narrow alleyways. And worst of all, it was hot. But as they moved deeper into the heart of the village, Sakaiza's keen eyes caught glimpses of shadowy figures lurking in the darkness, their intentions veiled in secrecy. But he paid them little mind, his focus fixed solely on his quest to find the Cultist.

Hours passed, the sun sinking below the horizon as day turned to night. Yet still, Sakaiza pressed on. He had no intention of being in the place for long, but was determined to find the man he sought. And then, a whisper of movement caught his attention—a fleeting glimpse of a familiar figure slipping into the shadows of an alleyway. With a silent nod to Momo, Sakaiza followed, his footsteps echoed as he moved through the darkness. The alleyway was narrow and winding, its walls lined with crumbling buildings and forgotten remnants of Yugakure's turbulent past.

Once Sakaiza had caught up and was within five meters of the man, he'd call out to him. "Yo...I don't think I caught your name last time."

His voice slightly muffled, but still heavy and clear through the bounds of his mask. He bore his Hyoga shell, and relevant weapons and equipment. Beneath his mask, his enlightened Meigan scanned the man's frame, paying specific attention to his chakra signature. Upon seeing it, he was at a loss. This man's signature didn't seem to be familiar at all. Still though, he made an attempt. "I've learned a lot about myself since meeting you, but for some reason I feel you may be able to help me think some things through..."

WC = 463
+1 Yuumei Stack

Last edited by Sakaiza on Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jupiter
Jupiter
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : Jupiter's Stats
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 302200

Back to the Springs Empty Re: Back to the Springs

Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:44 pm
"He maketh me lay down in pastures of green, leadeth me beside quiet waters..." The Cultist cleared his throat. His dark blue eyes remained keenly fixed on the cracks on the exposed brick wall in front of him. He had heard the footsteps of the familiar figure who had approached him, and noticed him only from the corner of his eye. His semblance was unmistakeable. A steady trickle vandalized the old wall, its continuous flow serving to fill in for a brief and awkward silence of words. As the tall, bronze-skinned man continued, his face remained solemn and earnest, "He refresheth my chakra, and guideth me along the right timelines. Even as I stand now in the darkest alley, I fear no evil, for He is with me, my rod and my staff. He comforts me. Sakaiza... Do you hear it? The sound of Nature calling?"

When the steady stream finally ceased, the cloaked, shadowy figure made sure he was proper before turning towards his old ally. The swordsman's unique horned white mask and attire, along with his stature and accent made his identity clear to him. His eyes lit up as he recalled their last encounter. The man from the north had told The Cultist a great deal about himself before he had the chance to reciprocate. The older of the two, it would be revealed, had a great number of reasons as to why he was unable to return the samurai's gestures in kind. As he spoke again, his monotonous voice was deep and coarse. "Valiant Samurai from the frozen lands, we meet again. Forgive my manners. I did not mean to ignore you before you flew off with your Winter Bat at the end of our last encounter. My name is Jupiter, and I have learned a lot about myself since our last encounter as well. Allow me to begin by answering your questions from our last meeting. Afterwards, I will help you think things through to the best of my ability."

"Indeed, my home was Sunagakure. It was serene." Jupiter began, "I swore my allegiance to the Fourth Kazekage, Musu Uzumaki. Then.. One day I had an ominous feeling, that something evil would descend upon the Hidden Sand. It was a feeling that I could not shake off. It rocked me to my core." He paused, looking off into the distance before meeting eyes with Sakaiza once again, "I knew that I had to become stronger, much stronger, and fast. And for that purpose, I sought to make a pilgrimage here, to visit the Temple of Jashin, in order to seek his Blessing. I wished to open the Gate of Death, but I was not prepared to embrace it!" He punched the brick wall next to him, indenting a crater into the worn-down cement - an outburst of emotion that he was not used to expressing. He looked up at the star-ridden night sky. It was a clear night, but his cheeks were wet, as though kissed by rain.

"I have failed as a shinobi. As a result of my cowardice.... My home is no more."

WC: 519
Sakaiza
Sakaiza
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Stats
Mission Record : Mission Record
Familiar : Momo
Legendary Equipment : Bashosen
Genjutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 3970

Back to the Springs Empty Re: Back to the Springs

Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:04 pm
Sakaiza listened intently as Jupiter spoke, his heart heavy with empathy for the man's pain and regret. The words of the Cultist echoed through the dark alley, each syllable weighted with the burden of loss and sorrow. As Jupiter revealed the depths of his past and the haunting memories that haunted him still, Sakaiza felt a kinship with the man before him—a shared understanding of the trials and tribulations that came with the life of a shinobi. When Jupiter punched the brick wall in frustration, leaving a visible indentation in its surface, Sakaiza's gaze softened with compassion. He understood all too well the toll that failure could take on a person, the weight of guilt and remorse that threatened to consume them from within. It was, after all, the same fate that his own version of Sunagakure faced. And it was the same burden that he carried to this day. But even in the midst of despair, there was a glimmer of hope—a chance for redemption, for healing, for a new beginning.

"You have not failed, Jupiter," Sakaiza said softly, his voice carrying a note of reassurance through the confines of his horned mask. "The path of a shinobi is fraught with challenges and sacrifices, but it is also one of resilience and perseverance. Your courage in facing your past, in seeking to understand and overcome your fears, is a testament to your strength of spirit...I too had to face this reality, and only days ago when awakening a new potential within myself. And I sense that you have potential within yourself to awaken as well."

He stepped closer to Jupiter, placing his gloved hand onto the man's shoulder in a gesture of solidarity. "We may have lost our homes, but we have not lost ourselves. There is still hope, still a chance to forge a new path forward. Together, we can confront the darkness that threatens to consume us, and emerge stronger for it." As the night sky twinkled with a myriad of stars overhead, Sakaiza felt a sense of determination stirring within him—a resolve to stand by Jupiter's side, to offer him support and guidance on his journey of redemption.

Stepping back in place some distance from Jupiter, he turned his back and firmly folded his hands across his torso while starring into the sky. "I sought redemption and salvation in getting stronger. Not just for myself, but to protect those that I care about. Now, that is a place called Hyogagakure. And to do that, I traveled to the Land of Shadows and underwent a ritual of sorts hosted by my clan's ancestry. There I faced a battle with the darkness inside of me, and have come to terms with it. But it has left me with questions, specifically one I hoped you to answer...How would you prevent another village's destruction? And also, would you ever oversee the destruction of a village?"

Before he gave Jupiter enough time to speak, he'd offer another partnership between the pair. "If you'd like, we can discuss the matter over a mission I have undertaken here within this...place," he proposed, refraining from calling Yugakure a village. "It involves crafting some equipment for a handful of veterans, whom I presume suffered similar fates to our own."

WC = 547. TWC = 1010
+1 Yuumei Stack; 2 Total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum