Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

The Name of the Wind - Page 3 Empty Re: The Name of the Wind

Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:29 pm
"No problem. Thank you, for letting me teach you." He would say as the elderly woman and teen thanked him before departing. But Izu was still there asking about the Rinnegan. He knew he should not say how to get it, as truthfully there was no current need for anyone to know, when they had no feasible way to cultivate another. "Its not really alive, its more like a spy that I can see and hear through. It thinks my thoughts and is directed by me. It isn't even the only one I learned that placing these black reciever rods into corpses and presenting them with one of the six paths gave them different abilities. For me I do not like manipulating six other bodies. The amount of information to process from seven perspectives is jarring."

He would stop there about the Rinnegan, perhaps he could move onto an even more rare doujutsu he had. His eyes would turn pitch black. "I am unsure what this doujutsu is, but I assume it has something to do with Jashin. It allows me to see a fear aura around people even the invisible." As a medical ninja she likely knew it was impossible to have more than one type of doujutsu within a single eye, but unless he was lying about one of the two it was the truth or which one was the lie.
Izu Momochi
Izu Momochi
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Needle Queen Page
Mission Record : mission log
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 10000

Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:54 pm
as Izu was impressed with all the descriptions and explanations regarding the two powerfull dojutsus, she took notes in her little notebook, taking in every details explained by the mizukage regarding those types of special eyes. To her, it was more medical curiosity and ways to counter, and adapt if fighting one day against those than ambition to get any of these dojutsu, herself already being a hyuuga with the byakugan. But those were trully remarkable dojutsu. The ringed purple one permitted the mastery of all elements affinities, as well as life and death itself. The other, tapped in the dark corners of emotions and the psychic realm, and seemed to overlay over the other eyes, like a dark cloud of ink took over the eyes and formed another layer of dojutsu over the previous. This was a thing never heard of before, and Izu was sceptical, but in the end noted it all without thinking about it. 

In her head, it was the Kage of the hidden mist, so possessing powers beyond her comprehension was fitting, as he was the more powerful ninja of the village by far. But Izu wanted to learn more than medical. Altough the Mizukage couldnt teach her, Izu wanted to ask a thing to him.

''Also my lord, I ... hm have another request. I recently started training nmore again with Shiro, and I want him to teach me a technique of the highest skill of weaponry, called Ten thousand cold nights. As I was recently promoted Genin, and its normaly a weaponry and sword technique of the higher ranks, I wanted to ask you your authorisation to have shiro train me in its usage.'' asked away Izu, bowing in respect as she knew this was a delicate subject.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:28 pm
"Yes, learn it. It is a very good technique to have " He would say their talk on the medical seemingly coming to a close. He should write down all of the bloodlines he is aware of and let people view and add to them. Maybe, he would do just that so people did not need to ask and could know some information in the event they wished to transplant a certain type of organ. For some reason she had bowed which was odd for him as she was usually far less respectful. Usually, it was more like what happened with her and the elderly lady with less hitting. "Any other techniques, you are looking to learn?" He would ask the masked beast he used slipping casually back into its spot on his back. If she had none he would continue touring the facility looking for potential upgrades.

Potential Exit
Izu Momochi
Izu Momochi
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Needle Queen Page
Mission Record : mission log
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 10000

Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:38 pm
''Thanks a lot my lord Mizukage for the authorisation. No, there isnt any other jutsu for now i'd like to learn. If there is any other i'll come knockin' on your office door. I'm soon to go on a mission to hunt criminals. I hope this will help me. See ya.'' Said the young girl, eager to learn such a powerfull weaponry technique, and to use it in a fight. Her learning in the lesson by the Mizukage was very valuable, both in terms of techniques, knowledge of bloodlines and the biological and medical link between all 3, and elemental affinity. She would be almost ready to go toe to toe with a criminal in the wild. She would need a partner though for a first incursion and she would need to think about who was the best suited for such a mission. Kouji would be a good sidekick, but too blue for now. Shiro was apparently not really available either, and Kai seemed too much busy these days. Nemui would be her best bet, as the strongest, closest and most available other ninja of the hidden mist. Who knows, he might even want to do that kind of missions too!

Altough she would remember the sharp and stupid temper of the old lady Heifu, Izu would also remember that she was a ninja too, who apparently was a famous shinobi of her time. Maybe they would even share interest in the good old times, and more traditional ways of kirigakure, like Izu liked. As she made her way out of the training facility, Izu went to walk on the beach, sitting in the sand and thinking about the next steps in her career, a long and harduous path toward her goals.

[EXIT]

TWC: 4010

claims:
  • learning at 75% off from others:

1. Wind release for 500WC
  2. remaining WC:3510

• learning at 25% off from Advanced Training facility:

1. 230WC going toward finishing Gentle Blade Shadowrush from here
  2. 1125wc going toward Wind Release: gale slice
  3. 1125wc going toward Corpse Clone
  4. 187wc going toward Mind Read
  5. 750wc going toward Wind release: Jump technique
  6. remaining 93wc going toward Metal Crusher (93/1312)

• investing 4010 WC as well into bonus AP = +80AP (new bonus AP=685)
Himari Hyuuga
Himari Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats' Link

Health: 300
AP: 1,250
Vigor: 25
Chakra: 100
Speed: 150
Strength: 25
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : Slugs of Shikkotsu Forest
Salamanders of Rain Country
Living Clones : Hisaki
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 105700

Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:04 pm
Izu Momochi wrote:
[EXIT]

TWC: 4010

claims:
  • learning at 75% off from others:

1. Wind release for 500WC
  2. remaining WC:3510

• learning at 25% off from Advanced Training facility:

1. 230WC going toward finishing Gentle Blade Shadowrush from here
  2. 1125wc going toward Wind Release: gale slice
  3. 1125wc going toward Corpse Clone
  4. 187wc going toward Mind Read
  5. 750wc going toward Wind release: Jump technique
  6. remaining 93wc going toward Metal Crusher (93/1312)

• investing 4010 WC as well into bonus AP = +80AP (new bonus AP=685)

Approved!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum