Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 28%
19 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 7%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

The Name of the Wind - Page 2 Empty Re: The Name of the Wind

Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:15 pm
"Inconvenience? I am the inconvenience, I have distracted your training." He would say looking over to see if the other ninja was okay. "Just doing some things for a remodel. But I am here and I haven't trained in so long perhaps doing some wouldn't hurt." He knew the two were not simply training, but fighting however this was a training ground and he chose to interpret things that way. Rather than Izu was running around assaulting people. Though it was very much in her character to do things like that. Besides its not like the other lady was an unwilling participant, just an unfortunate one.

"What are you two training perhaps I can help?" He had a lot of jutsu and all five basic elements surely there was a trick or two he could teach them.
Izu Momochi
Izu Momochi
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Needle Queen Page
Mission Record : mission log
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 10000

Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:38 pm
As the mizukage spoke, Izu listened carefully. She and he had a previous history, but she had found a new respect for him, as he seemed to be more loyal to Kirigakure than she anticipated. He said he was here for renovations of the training grounds. Well after what izu had done to the floor, it was a good timed intervention! Of course, Izu knew it too, akabayashi wasnt an idiot, he knew both kunoichi were fighting, not training. Altought it was not fighting either, as Izu would have killed her opponent, but more like an unoficial spar. As he said he was interested in training, Izu bowed quickly before listening again to him, as he asked if he could help their training.

''Oh well, we were simply training our usages of weapons. I was showing her how well I can use needles, right uuhh....?'' Said the hyuuga blonde girl as she pointed and turned toward the elderly woman, awkwardly as she didnt even knew her name yet! 

''But its funny you are here my lord, as I wanted someone to teach me some stuff! Im trying to write a personnal log about bloodlines and uniques release and jutsu tied to them, so I was wondering as a doctor yourself, if you had some knowledge you could share on a medical and biological level so i can take notes? Also I was looking for someone to train a new element, I dunno if you know many masteries of the elements?'' asked Izu, knowing very well he did.

Izu turned toward the old lady, ready to speak to her too, as they didnt even properly introduced, except Izu yelling her name to the face of the old lady as she gave her a beating.
Heifu Jōnetsu
Heifu Jōnetsu
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Don't look at an old ladies intimates!
Mission Record : Mission Record
Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 31700

Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:30 am
Heifu rose from her bow and listened avidly to the Mizukage's words. He was glad his attention seemed to be on the little blonde trollo-... Izu. She was already so ashamed she felt a simple gust of wind could put her other foot in the grave. So she stayed quiet and let the girl respond.

''Oh well, we were simply training our usages of weapons. I was showing her how well I can use needles, right uuhh....?''

Heifu just raised her eyebrow at the girl and gave her a bemused look. Just because they had somewhat made up didn't mean she was going to help her dig her way out of this. She had had the gall to attack a fellow ninja from the village! In her day no one who graduated the academy would be so foolish. Although she did admire the girls skill and hoped for only that sake that she either escaped the Mizukage's notice or was given a small punishment. She was too good of a ninja to waste hidden away in the village. That is if she ever learned to control her temper. Not that Heifu could teach her much on that front.

As the girl finished babbling Heifu gave the Mizukage another bow to signify her respect. "Lord Mizukage, it is an honour to meet you. I have only had the privilege of meeting some of your predecessors back when I was a bit more than a... old hag." She paused and gave Izu a meaningful look at that moment. "I am HeifuI Jōnetsu and it would be a true gift to have you teach us. If you could teach me the element of wind alongside the skill of chakra infusion I would be eternally grateful. But only if you have the time, I know you must be very busy with the care of our village."

She waited patiently for his response. Regardless of her views on the current quality of ninja in the lower ranks of the village the Mizukage was a great ninja of almost legendary status inside and outside of Kirigakure. A man to be respected to be sure.

WC: 358
TWC: 2,522
Kouji Masaki
Kouji Masaki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Kirigakure's #1 fan!
Remove Default
Ryo : 68600

Tue Dec 26, 2023 3:22 am
Kouji came to the training facility for the obvious reasons, to brush up on his skills. He normally finished his days here, hoping to brush up to make his village and father proud. However, this time was different. As he approached the training field he noticed someone he recognized. Izu was standing with two others in the middle of the field. He obnoxiously waved at her, his excitement palpable. He had no way to tame down his natural enthusiasm, especially from someone he so admired.

When he realized she hadn't noticed him he approached with a large grin on his face. "Izu-sama! Such a pleasure to see you again. What are you doing he-" He cut off as he realized he recognized another individual across from her. Heifu Jōnetsu. His eyes immediately began to bulge out of his head. His desire to see Izu was swiftly trumped by the desire to get the hell away from this chaotic old woman. He began to backpedal swiftly while muttering to himself.

"Son of a bit-"

WHAP!

Without even seeing where the blow came from Kouji was reeling. Even as stars swirled around his head he knew who the attacker was. This old crone would be the death of him! AS he muddled his way forward, his body instinctively crouching into a half-defensive position he noticed the third individual standing there. The Mizukage.

Kouji stood there agape. His mouth hungopen for a solid minute before he finally gained the wherewithal to snap it shut. What the hell was going on here?!? He prayed the Mizukage just assumed he was stunned from the blow to his head. He didn't even know what to do with this fate-like intersection of people he admired/knew. As he finally gained his wits he bowed deeply to the Mizukage, his head almost touching the floor.

"Lord Mizukage, I didn't realize you were here. Thank you for gracing us with your presence. The Masaki family sends their regards. Please command me in whatever you need, training can wait compared to the needs of the leader of our village."

He waited eagerly for a reply. He hoped he lost no face with Izu over his failure to block the blow from Heifu or his utter submission to the Mizukage, but he had his priorities straight. The village always came first, and unless extreme circumstances dictated otherwise that meant serving the Mizukage until his last breath.

WC: 404
TWC: 404
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:30 am
He knew plenty of bloodlines he could tell her about and he of course had all five basic elements, so training them in the element would be easy. Izu appeared much more tolerable now, since their talk. After the other woman had bowed Akabayashi followed suit. "Old hag? I see a capable ninja of this village. Age is often mistaken for weakness, but to have survived so long in this career you are either good or hiding your full potential. Wise." He would pause contemplating what talent this one was hiding within her. "I would be honored to teach you whatever I have to give."

He would then speak to Izu regarding bloodlines. "Have you ever seen the man with the ringed eyes near me? If I told you he was actually an animated dead body I can see and hear through, and control him with a stick in his abdomen would you believe me?" As he said it the path approached the building outside. Akabayashi would watch Izu's eyes to see if they moved to see the path if they did the path would would hold up three fingers. "Three." he would say as the third person stumbled over oblivious to what he was walking into. Whether the three was about the path or how many people were now there for training was ambiguous. However it seemed this one was not there for training at least not yet. Akabayashi returned the bow.

"Thank you, if I am ever in need I will certainly call." He was taken aback by the formality of it all and its sudden appearance "These two were going to learn wind, if you would like to join or learn other elements." He would move back a bit he didn't have to call his mask like this, but theatrics dictated it had to be cool if even a little gross. He would open his mouth and black threads would pour out until a fully formed masked beast with its mask included was now standing next to him. "This is a masked beast. Based on the color of the mask it contains the wind element. A tau like me has five hearts each of one of the five basic elements. Where these hearts come from well feel free to speculate. Usually, when a Tau removes the heart from their body as I have just done they lose the element the heart contained and masked beast uses jutsu of that element. I am not like other Tau even with my hearts removed I can use all five elements because of my eyes." He would make a slash of air and fire it in a direction sure to hurt no one and create a gust with the masked beast which did not even have to move to create it. "The masked beasts being made up of strings and their assigned element don't require hand seals to use their element. When molding chakra, think of cutting. Think of the destruction of tornadoes, the devastation of hurricanes, or even the breath of life. That is wind."

Kouji Masaki likes this post

Izu Momochi
Izu Momochi
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Needle Queen Page
Mission Record : mission log
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 10000

Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:24 pm
Izu listened with a profound attention to the words of the mizukage. True, it was wise of Heifu to hide her potential, or to be this good at this age and still not have died, but it could also mean she was a coward who never faced combat for real too. Nothing could say for sure, but out of good grace and belief in her fellow kirigakure collegues, she believed the first one, that she was wise and survived this far, giving Heifu the benefit of the doubt... for now. As Akabayashi explained to Izu the principle of a uniquely and so powerful dojutsu that it could manipulate life and death itself, Izu saw the path he was controling, outside of the training facilities, with her byakugan. She saw the man having the same chakra signature as the Mizukage himself, and as he held 3 fingers up and the mizukage spoke 'three' Izu smiled, impressed and appreciating the power that this man displayed. He for sure wasnt their kage for no reason! 

As he continued to explain, saying he possesed by those ringed purple dojutsu the 5 basics elements, Izu started to recognize more and more what it was, the legendary dojutsu. As the Kage of the hidden mist added that he will teach them the element of wind, Izu nodded, wanting to learn it too. Its then that their master revealed his hidden nature: out of his mouth came black threads, tons of loose rope resembling hairs twisted together spewed out, forming a creature wearing a mask, imbued with the pure elemental energy of wind. Attentive to the teaching of the Mizukage, Izu tried to learn as much as possible. She focused on the air around them, in the gymnasium, but mainly on her memories of the violent winds of the sea, the gale that so often hit the village, as well as tornadoes, maelstrom and tempest that were frequent for Kirigakure. As she synergized herself with it, Izu felt the air in the room rumbling, starting a wind inside. As more than her were focusing on it, the wind turned into a strong gust, making hair and loose objects into the room move violently. 

After a while, all stoped, and the students returned to their normal state. With her eyes oppening, Izu looked at the Mizukage and bowed, gratefull of his teachings.

''Arigato Akabayashi. This teaching will prove very usefull. Hopefully it can help my usage of water affinity to master the true power of the sea.'' Said Izu, proud of her learnings.

''So what can you tell me about this powerfull dojutsu that manipulate life, death and the five elemental affinities?'' asked Izu too, wanting to know more about the medical aspect of bloodlines. She didnt ask about his threads, as she was aware who the Tau were, just wasnt aware that he, himself, was one! But this mysterious ringed eye, this was a knowledge lacking in her medical personnal notebook...
Heifu Jōnetsu
Heifu Jōnetsu
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Don't look at an old ladies intimates!
Bukijutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 31700

Sat Jan 06, 2024 6:12 pm
Heifu smiled warmly at the Mizukage's words. This was a man who understood the true intricacies of being a shinobi. Unlike many in the village, she welcomed his ascension and their subjugation under Hoshigakure. Oh, of course it wasn't a preferred state for the Kirigakure, but the decision saved their village. Instead of being crushed, they lived to fight another day. The decision was a difficult one, but if one could set aside their prejudices in regards to the village they could see it was the right one. So she respected their village leader for more than his skills, he was wise indeed. Though she still hoped for the day that the Village Hidden in the Mist could stand on its own two feet again, out from the opposing village's shadow.

She was not thrilled when the young whippersnapper of a boy arrived. His headband was on clear display, another to earn it far too soon. She had even warned him too. He was too ill-prepared for the rank, and would likely die before ever reaching something close enough to even contemplate the rank of chunin. She took a moment to teach him a lesson on manners, slapping him on the forehead as a bunch of expletives began to fall from his mouth. He did, however, show promise with his manners in regards to the Mizukage. She supposed she was fine with him joining their training, perhaps he could learn something from their leader that he had failed to grasp from her harsh teachings.

She gave the Mizukage a nod of respect as he dove into their lesson, ignoring his comments that were clearly meant for Izu. She felt a... familiarity in his teachings. They awakened memories locked away inside of her, and she found she was the first to master the element amongst the students. A simple run of chakra down her arm to her hand allowed a swirl of energy to firm, its nature clearly wind-like. She smiled down at it but then had an epiphany. She let go of the chakra as she reached for her tanto and channeled the chakra once again. This time the weapon let off a small glow and a hum filled the air. This time her smile widened into a grin. It seemed she had mastered two techniques in a short time. Though then came a dimness to her pride. Relearned, not mastered. The thought chided her. She still had a long way to go before she returned to her former power.

She gave a bow to the Mizukage and after a moment, a small nod to her fellow students. "I've learned all I need to today. Thank you for your teachings Mizukage. Hopefully, with time I'll become as useful as my younger self. I look forward to being of service to you and the village."

WC: 475
TWC: 2,997

Exit:

1,000 WC Wind element (75% discount, no honour student pin making original WC 4,000)
1,304 WC Chakra Infusion (The rest learned here)
693/2,000 Smoke release advanced element

2,997 WC used - 0 remaining

Stats:
+25 Vigor
+4 Speed
Kouji Masaki
Kouji Masaki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Kirigakure's #1 fan!
Remove Default
Ryo : 68600

Sat Jan 06, 2024 6:29 pm
Kouji nodded eagerly, thrilled to learn from the Mizukage, even if he had just embarrassed himself in front of him. He took the man's words to heart and marveled at the display of the masked beast. A display of the clear power the Tau clan had. He wished he knew more about them, but his teachings from his father on the clans were brief, hoping to instead focus on quantity rather than depth. It made him a walking encyclopedia on their basics, but nothing more. As it cast a wind technique with no need for hand signs he felt a chill run through him. He was glad the Mizukage's power was on their side. This power alone would be enough to put him in the ground, let alone any other skills the masterful ninja possessed.

When molding chakra, think of cutting. Think of the destruction of tornadoes, the devastation of hurricanes, or even the breath of life. That is wind. The words kept running through his mind as tried again and again to mold his chakra correctly. He eventually closed his eyes, not needing to look to see that he got it incorrect. By the time he had finally mastered the technique and looked at his fellow students disappointment filled him. It seemed they had mastered it long before him, the crone so much so that she had already left. He didn't let this setback deter him too much though, as he knew mastering this element finally gave him the opportunity to harness his bloodline and create ice.

Izu was talking to the Mizukage asking about his dojutsu. Not wanting to interrupt Kouji merely bowed to them a muttered a quiet, "Thank you for the lesson." Before he left as well. A thrill ran through him at his accomplishments. He didn't know what his favorite part of the day was, meeting the Mizukage, learning from him, or finally gaining the building blocks to mastering his clan element.

WC: 327
TWC: 731

Exit:

500 WC Wind element (75% discount, honour student pin making the original WC 2,000)
231/2,000 WC Ice element

731 WC used - 0 remaining

Stats:
+7 speed
Hiroya
Hiroya
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Log
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Sat Jan 06, 2024 7:25 pm
Heifu Jōnetsu wrote:

Exit:

1,000 WC Wind element (75% discount, no honour student pin making original WC 4,000)
1,304 WC Chakra Infusion (The rest learned here)
693/2,000 Smoke release advanced element

2,997 WC used - 0 remaining

Stats:
+25 Vigor
+4 Speed
Approved
Hiroya
Hiroya
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Log
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Sat Jan 06, 2024 7:26 pm
Kouji Masaki wrote:

Exit:

500 WC Wind element (75% discount, honour student pin making the original WC 2,000)
231/2,000 WC Ice element

731 WC used - 0 remaining

Stats:
+7 speed
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum