Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : The Wayfarer
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjustu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 6404

When In Wind, Do As The Natives Do...[I.O] Empty When In Wind, Do As The Natives Do...[I.O]

Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:06 pm
As he sat around staring among the crowd forming within the small marketplace of the village him and The YAGA were currently using as a 'home', the Senju known as Wan would contemplate on the various thoughts of everyone he would look at. How nice it would have more friends than he had. Associates, if that is what they would wish to be called, but in all actuality having someone in which you can count on for assistance is a tool every powerful being should have. He intended to look for potential members of The YAGA, anyone who seemed as if they would be strong enough both mentally and physically to carry out the goals set forth by the group as they prepared to usher in a world of tranquility. his eyes shuffled back and forth as he received similar looks, many people wondering the intent of the Senju as he sat there quietly, thinking to himself. "Everyone gathered here today is either looking for something or they have something to be looked at. It's hard to believe such a place is conducted on the business of anonymity. Surely there are people here amongst each other who know others. There is strength in numbers, regardless of how strong each individual might be." Sure enough, he'd sit in his spot for about an hour before he'd get up. His stomach had begun to rumble, and at that time he thought it would be best to do some more sight-seeing around the small village, hopeful to catch a bite of food from somewhere he has not already eaten.

"ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY FREAKING RYOS FOR A 'MYSTERY KABOB'? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR COTTON-PICKING MIND, LADY?" Wan would yell at an old vendor, the woman laughing in the face fo the Senju as she knows she'll never lower her prices for this overpriced meat to an outsider. Wan's haggling skills were little to none, but that never stopped him from knowing when he's being bamboozled. This woman was trying to charge him way more than an entire meal at the saloon for an unknown piece of meat skewered on a stick. "I'll tell you what. 50 Ryo right now and I won't tell people this isn't meat from a tailed beast. You'll be robbed blind and possibly killed if people even think they have a chance of getting some good ole bijuu chakra from eating a tailed beast. Do you want to try the mindset of all these criminals, such as me and yourself?" It took the woman a few seconds to think about it when eventually she realizes how crazy everyone around her truly was, and decided to give Wan the kabob free of charge. He chuckles before taking the stick of meat and taking a bite, spitting it out after the tough and leathery substance reveals a gamey after taste in his mouth. "ARE YOU SERIOUS? YOU WERE GOING TO CHARGE ME 150 RYO FOR THAT?". Wan takes the rest of the kabob and throws it full force at the woman's head, it knocked her on her ass as the Senju shuffles throughout the market, looking for another source of food. "Can't believe I've eaten everything that's considered 'good' here. We're gonna have to start cooking our meals soon." Wan takes a seat on a bench he finds outside a small shop, reaching into his bag as he searches for the small protein bar he kept in case of emergencies. As he waited thinking on his next move, he slowly eats the protein bar, savoring every bite he takes as it's his first meal of the day. 

[WC: 607]
Symmetra
Symmetra
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

When In Wind, Do As The Natives Do...[I.O] Empty Re: When In Wind, Do As The Natives Do...[I.O]

Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:55 pm
Symmetra had been travelling the wind county for many days now. Camping out in the harsh desert was hardly her cup of tea, but however regrettable it was, she knew it was a necessity. She was a fresh missing ninja, extremely fresh. Hell she had just fled her village less then two weeks ago, so she knew that Konoha would be, at the very least, attempting to tail her. With that in mind, she had been avoiding all signs of civilization for now. 

She kept this up for a good amount of her journey, but even she had her limits. She was totally out of her element here, deep into harsh unfamiliar territory while constantly on the move. It didn’t help that her outfit left her exposed the deserts’s cold night air. She loathed when it was time to go to bed, for she knew sleep would evade her. “Go to bed” wasn’t really an accurate way to describe her trying to achieve sleep, since she was just laying down on the sand, but miraculously the sand was sort of soft in it’s own way. Of course, each grain soaked up the temperature around them, and subsequently froze Symmetra across her entire body, but they were soft nonetheless. 

However, Symmetra eventually gave in. She needed some sense of human contact, however brief, and she couldn’t bear to stand another night out in the open. If this created a trail that Konoha could follow, so be it. She was hardly afraid of getting into a fight. As for the possibility of an assassination, Symmetra herself was trained in the arts of an assassin, Konoha would need to send out a very high ranking ninja to get the job done, and since they had no clue she was so skilled in the art, they had no reason to send someone beyond her caliber. 

So, when she stumbled upon a small village in the middle of nowhere, she decided she’d take her chances. The village itself was quaint, hardly like sophistication and urbanized architecture of konoha. Symmetra saw this village and thought of how much it was missing. How much harder would it be to live in a village such as this one, as opposed to Konoha? This was just another example of why the Akari’s vision needed to become a reality. Her clan could weave from light a whole new infrastructure for small villages like these. Everyone in this world deserved to live in high quality, modern communities. Of course, the present village system would never allow her clan to do such things. This place only reminded her of her true mission.

Symmetra was knocked out of her thoughts as she heard some laugh yelling. 

ARE YOU SERIOUS? YOU WERE GOING TO CHARGE ME 150 RYO FOR THAT?

Symmetra whirled around to see a young man shouting at an old woman. Before she could intervene, he had the audacity to throw what seemed to be her own food right at the poor old woman! Symmetra was floored by this audacity and brutish nature of this man. Was the entire village like this? To make matters worse, no one close by seemed to care! Even worse, the offender just waltzed away and sat at a bench outside a small shop. 

“How crude! Such barbaric actions is truly unacceptable!” Symmetra thought to herself. She knew she was supposed to be laying low, she knew this, but such actions needed to be addressed. If no one else in this village would, then Symmetra would correct this man’s behaviour.

Symmetra stood perfectly straight, and strutted towards the offender in a pace that can only be described as contained anger. Her heels clicked on the ground in a tempo ever so slightly faster then normal, signifying she was holding back some anger. In other words, she was walking with a purpose. 

She made it to bench where the crude man sat, and Symmetra waltzed up to him in front of his face. She put one hand on her hip and leaned forward slightly as she began her verbal assault. 

”Excuse me, you are the street ruffian who harassed that older woman in her shop, no? You should be positively ashamed of yourself for such barbaric actions. Perhaps you missed class the day they taught basic social etiquette, but your lack of mental fortitude to see such things is no excuse. If you do not know how to behave around a lady, ask your mother, and furthermore, if you do not know how to behave around the elderly, ask you grandmother. Although considering your current behaviour, it would seem your family has failed to teach you any sense of basic manners, so perhaps they are not the best source of information. Either way, you should be absolutely ashamed of your actions, and I expect and apology to that elderly woman back there!” Symmetra said in a harsh yet elegant tone. It was by no means a yell, but it held the same harshness nonetheless.
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Citizen

When In Wind, Do As The Natives Do...[I.O] Empty Re: When In Wind, Do As The Natives Do...[I.O]

Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:18 am
Nibbling away at his protein bar Wan tried to savor every single bite he could. The way things were looking for all the good food vendors wasn't out today, and the only way to get a decent meal would be seen to be to cook one. As he sat on the bench contemplating a plate of ribs with mac and cheese, a sudden shadow begins to overlaps the young Senju. 

"Excuse me, you are the street ruffian who harassed that older woman in her shop, no?"

As he looked up, he lays eyes on a light brown skin toned woman standing over him, not much taller. The rather beautiful lady had long, straight black hair and crystal blue eyes. Wan had never seen her before, and quite frankly he had never expected to see someone who looked like her around a place such as Wind Country. She certainly looked the part of 'Good-Doer', her first seeming question backing up the thoughts of the Senju. Was she questioning him on his recent interaction with that vendor? Before he even had a chance to answer, the woman kept blabbering on. "You should be positively ashamed of yourself for such barbaric actions. Perhaps you missed class the day they taught basic social etiquette, but your lack of mental fortitude to see such things is no excuse.", she would say, the Senju looking rather confused as he locked eyes with the woman, still questioning on why she was seeming to scold him in the middle of his meal. "If you do not know how to behave around a lady, ask your mother, and if you do not know how to behave around the elderly, ask you, grandmother. Although considering your current behavior, it would seem your family has failed to teach you any sense of basic manners, so perhaps they are not the best source of information."

Hearing his family be brought up caused the Senju to stop chewing the protein bar. "Family? What does my family have to do with any of this?" Wan would think, remembering how he left the only people he could call family back home as he searched for a greater cause for them. Being only 15, there was a lot for him to learn still, but he always believed himself to be well matured for his age, especially due to the rough lifestyle he's had. The few times he does show his childishness is well deserved since the majority of his childhood was stripped away from him. Looking the woman in her eyes still after she finishes her entire blabbering, he swaddles around the food in his mouth before swallowing, allowing his cheeks to puff out afterward. He begins kneading chakra into his mouth until he feels the water forming, then suddenly begins to spew a stream of water into the woman's face using his Ou Tsuba technique, a simple water jutsu. He aims the water at the woman's face like a squirt gun, splashing her for a few seconds as a way to mock everything she just said. A quick way to lighten the mood on his end, since it seemed to him that this lady was rather heated over what he had done earlier. After a minute goes by, he stops shooting water in the lady's face, breaking off a piece of his protein bar to shove into his mouth as he leans back more into the bench. "Yea, so what, lady. You speak about manners as if Wind Country was the place to uphold such a thing with high standards. If anything, that lady had no manners selling me rotted meat for the price of a hot meal at the saloon!". The Senju would shift the weight of his body into a more relaxed position, finishing up the small piece of protein bar in his mouth as he uses his hands as a makeshift pillow behind his head, interlocking his fingers. "How can I be ashamed of knocking her on her ass after trying to con me? For one, she tried to up the price three times because the knows I'm a foreigner. For two, look around.", Wan would say, pointing with his hand loosely as he shadows it over the many people walking around the village doing various things. "Does it look like anyone here other than you were concerned about what just happened? Things like that happen here all day, every day. Hell, death  is a tradition in these parts of the world. You should be ashamed of not realizing exactly where you are, lady. You're surrounded by criminals, and even if you're some type of 'hero', to everyone here you're just like them. An Outcast.

Wan would sit up and place his hands in his lap, then suddenly leaps up to stand in front of the woman, still having to look up at her since she does have a small height advantage on him. He looks her up and down, feeling out the chakra gathered around her as he begins to examine the woman more closely. "You want me to apologize, huh?" He pulls his pants britches up more, holding them by their loops as he ushers his response to the lady. "How about you eat one of those rotten kabobs she sells and then I'll apologize for the both of us since you'll owe her one for defending her selling sticks of death.

[WC: 903]
Symmetra
Symmetra
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:14 pm
Symmetra had never before seen such crude behaviour before. Not only was he defending his position, but he acted like a child, doubling down on his actions and even shooting water at her face! Symmetra wiped her face with her hand and shot a death glare at the man before her. His points were flawed as best, most of them based off of opinion and fallacies. 

"Does it look like anyone here other than you were concerned about what just happened? Things like that happen here all day, every day. Hell, death  is a tradition in these parts of the world"

A classic fallacy that only children use. Symmetra couldn't fathom how this could be an excuse. Saying that others do something doesn't mean you should do so as well. If everyone followed that sort of mindset the world as we know it would be devoid of all sense of order and structure. 

"How can I be ashamed of knocking her on her ass after trying to con me? For one, she tried to up the price three times because the knows I'm a foreigner."

Symmetra could see why this man would be upset, but his actions are not justifiable by his claims of being wronged. Twp wrongs don't make a right, that was a basic concept everyone was taught the moment they could speak, or at least, Symmetra had previously assumed everyone was taught this. clearly she was incorrect.

"You should be ashamed of not realizing exactly where you are, lady. You're surrounded by criminals, and even if you're some type of 'hero', to everyone here you're just like them. An Outcast." 

Symmetra could not believe this. Was the entirety of wind country like this man? Was this her life now? Surrounded by street ruffians with no sense of order, dignity or moral compass? People who do nothing to better society but put others down for their own selfish gains? Was Symmetra doomed to take refuge in a country of people who bring down her own vision? Symmetra hated the thought, and the thought of it all angered her greatly. Could these people not understand that the world could be so much more? This village did not have to be as people say it is, and this world didn't have to be cursed by chaos. Why would someone choose to make the world a worse place, choose to make decisions that send society backwards? 

Symmetra would scoff at the man as he spoke, her anger getting harder and harder to contain. However she would not stoop to this mans level, not a chance, She still stood straight and poised, and she refused to lose her composure.

"How about you eat one of those rotten kabobs she sells and then I'll apologize for the both of us since you'll owe her one for defending her selling sticks of death." 

Symmetra did not like how this man continued to act. Insulting the old woman and assaulting her was not enough, now he was repeatedly slandering her as well without a care in the world.  Symmetra would not stand for this. Maybe these people didn't understand the concept of bettering the world, of taking responsibility for your actions, but she would make them. 

"I could not care less where we are, saying that because others do something you are entitled to do so is a childish fallacy. If everyone murdered infants, would it be okay for you to do so? If everyone else jumped off some cliffs, would you follow?" 

Symmetra said with venom in her voice. She still was not raising her voice much, but the edge in her voice could cut metal. She looked down on this man both physically and mentally. She would, however, rile up her chakra slightly, just to give off a certain presence of authority. 

"Whether or not that woman wronged you in some way, it was clearly in no way equal to what you have done. Regardless of this, two wrongs do not make a right, this Is another basic fact you should have learned as a child. Clearly you need some proper educating, and sadly it would seem this task befalls unto me. How this country is now is not how it will remain or should remain. This country could uphold much better values and improve the quality of life for all, and your selfishness and lack of foresight is part of what's holding it back. Perhaps you are trapped in your own selfish mind and are unable to see the reality of things, but this country is not all ba-'

As if just to spite her, the universe picked the worst time for an issue to occur. Just as Symmetra was defending this country, she felt a rough sensation of grabbing settle right on her lower backside. More specifically, she felt a rough hand grab her bottom. A man came up and his face settled beside her own as he spoke, his voice ripe with lust.

"Come now lass, no need to get so heated. I could help you 'ave some fun around here......" The man lightly growled this out like a predator. His grip tightening around her behind as he smirked and licked his lips. He spoke with a heavy wind country accent, and he had a few golden teeth with a scruffy beard.

"You're new around here, no? I'll show ya arou-"

Symmetra didn't let the man finish as she released her full unbridled furry onto him. She whirled around and stepped forward for a spinning backhand. Her hand collided with his jaw, and there was an audible crunch sound as the man's head was sent flying to the side like a bobblehead. The man cried out in shock and pain as he grabbed his jaw in pain. Symmetra did not allow him more than a moment of respite. 

Continuing on with her assault, she grabbed his arm and kicked the inside of his thigh, sending him down to one knee. With the same leg, she kicked the man straight in the face. Her heel dug into his face, and her foot slammed into his nose. It was a shame really, for she got some blood on the bottom of her heel. She was still holding his arm, so she yanked him back and swept his other foot, sending him falling face-first onto the ground. She gracefully and skillfully flipped him on his back and dug her heel into her crotch. The poor man lost a part of him that day.

Each move she preformed was calculated and flowed together nicely, like more of a dance than a deadly attack. Symmetra took her foot off his crotch and stepped on his ribs and pushed. Another audible crack could be heard as some of his ribs were broken. She looked back at Wan with cold, calculating fury. Her outfit billowed in the slight breeze of the wind country, exposing her curves that the man was so keen on admiring. 

"Both of you are street ruffians undeserving of the sacrifices many have made to give you both a chance at life. I cannot fathom the barbaric nature you both have, for I for one assumed we were past acting like animals, savages and children."

Symmetra left the man clutching his crotch as his noes acted like a tap spewing blood. She casually strolled over to wan as she looked down slightly to make eye contact.

"Your reasonings are flawed beyond belief, and you had no right to do what you did. Perhaps you should take some time to reflect on the basic structure of society, and perhaps, how to make it better, not worse.

With that last statement, Symmetra pulled out a book and sat down on the bench. She would prefer to stay far away from these people, but she wanted to keep tabs on the man she left a bloody mess. He may start taking his rage out on others, and Symmetra would rather keep an eye on him to remind him of his place.
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Citizen

Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:54 pm
The moment the woman would scoff at Wan, he'd realize that she wasn't on the same train as him. He was saying all the wrong things, the angry and sassy little devil giving the Senju all types of facial expressions. By the time he was finished speaking, she was giving him all sorts of death stares, finally using her cutting metal voice to continue beckoning criticism towards the young man. 

"I could not care less where we are, saying that because others do something you are entitled to do so is a childish fallacy. If everyone murdered infants, would it be okay for you to do so? If everyone else jumped off some cliffs, would you follow?

He'd sigh after the woman finished asking her question. "Yeah.", he'd say, breaking off another piece of his almost gone protein bar. He was doing his best to hold his tongue, unraveled mentally by having someone repeat something he's already basically said. "That's what I just said, lady. But just because someone jumps off the cliff doesn't mean it's the only way to kill yourself. Stupidity breeds branches that root an abundance of soil. You can't expect one to rely on their natural intuition to survive amongst a population 10 fold what they are keen to. You'd think you'd be alive if someone here knew you were kind of great value deputy Kage or something? You might've not done anything, but the fact that you're alive now is partial because you're able to humble yourself enough to exist within the unknown territory." He'd cross his arms as he chewed his meal, the silver chains fashioned around his black robes shimmering off of the woman's rather glowing complexion. Looking up at her, he could tell she was older than her, but her looks were amazing. It was a sad case that she seemed to be such a do-gooder, but to be honest Wan got total Mom vibes from the way the woman was acting. He was getting rather annoyed by her believing him to be nothing but a child.

And he got even more annoyed that she seemed to under-estimate who he was.

Wan noticed the woman seemed to begin riling up her chakra, a spike elapsing right before she would continue with her speech. To any well-disciplined Shinobi, such a move would be seen as a potential act of aggression. "Is she about to use jutsu?"  He would think, his senses being put on full alert as he leans back into the bench, breathing in deep as he focuses on the woman. He made sure to keep his suppressed since although it seemed she was about to make a move, the Senju could tell that his chakra could easily rival hers. If she could feel out Chakra as he could, then the minute he'd be felt out. "Whether or not that woman wronged you in some way, it was clearly in no way equal to what you have done. Regardless of this, two wrongs do not make a right, this Is another basic fact you should have learned as a child. You need some proper educating, and sadly it would seem this task befalls unto me. How this country is now is not how it will remain or should remain." What in the hell was this woman's problem? Was she some philosopher? A Jehovah Witness? She started going on and on about how the way Wind Country currently was wasn't how it should be now. "That's a bold statement coming from someone talking about disrespect.". Wan would scoff back at her, mocking her previous comments. Luckily her speech was cut short by a random civilian, a man coming up from behind the woman. The way the guy stood behind her it looked to Wan like it was her husband, but that accusation was quickly cut short.

"Come now lass, no need to get so heated. I could help you 'ave some fun around here......" The man lightly growled this out like a predator. His grip tightening around her behind as he smirked and licked his lips. He spoke with a heavy wind country accent, and he had a few golden teeth with a scruffy beard...

"Haan? Nani." Wan's face would at the entire situation with utter confusion. Was this some joke? Like, were these two pretending to be some Mom and Father adopting what they believed the Senju to be an orphan? This was truly the second most intense situation he's been in since his arrival in Wind, the first being when he was stripped naked and asked about his sexuality while at Dr. Bright's office. It seemed at first like the man was going to continue his dialogue, but the woman did not allow another minute to go on. The woman whirled around and stepped forward for a spinning backhand. The moment her hand collided with the man's jaw, Wan felt as if he could feel the force of impact from where he sat, just 2 meters in front of the woman. The man cried out in shock and pain as he grabbed his jaw in pain, and during so the Senju began weaving the hand signs for his Wood Clone, using the current situation between the man and woman as a diversion to do so. He'd form a wood clone a few meters off behind a wooden building, roughly 15 meters up the street towards the old ladies stand. What an unbelievable turn of events, a truly questionable day. If anything more random was about to occur, he was going to make sure he always stayed a foot ahead. His clone would remain hidden behind the wooden building from sight, his chakra suppressed as the real Wan sat on the bench.

The woman continued with her assault as Wan watched on. He was rather surprised by the natural strength of the woman. It was crazy that someone who talked so much about retaliating with violence seemed to do the same with little thought beforehand. Hey, that's life, Wan would think. She'd rough this guy up to the extreme, leaving the man with probably half a dick by the time she was finished with him. As Wan would sit beside her, he'd be chattering with his clone telepathically. "This woman is fucking nuts." the Clone would utter to Wan. "If she was riling up her chakra to do that to you, then you should count that man's arrival as a blessing.".When she finally looked back at Wan, her gaze was cold and menacing, fit for her next words. "Both of you are street ruffians undeserving of the sacrifices many have made to give you both a chance at life. I cannot fathom the barbaric nature you both have, for I for one assumed we were past acting like animals, savages, and children."Your reasonings are flawed beyond belief, and you had no right to do what you did. You should take some time to reflect on the basic structure of society, and perhaps, how to make it better, not worse." The woman would finish her entire speech and pull a book out, taking a seat next to Wan as he looked at her with utter confusion. "Are you fucking serious?", he'd think, his clone in the distance shaking his head at the annoyance of the woman. She was treating Wan as if he was a kid, and it was disgusting to him. He'd shift his body to face her, and while she was caught up reading her book his hands would haste through the Tiger -> Snake handseals, causing the wood that they sat on to spring forth two branches from the small gap between Wan and the Woman, the branches nearly instantly wrapping themselves around the woman's waist, locking her into place around her waist like a seat belt. Hopefully, she'd be caught off guard, giving Wan a slight moment to state how he felt about her entire dialogue. "You insolent good doer. You fail to respect the common principles in which surrounds you." Another two branches would form from behind the branch, wrapping themselves down and around the shoulders of the woman, locking her tightly into position on the bench like a harness for some Konoha roller coaster. Wan would remain calm and focused as he looked at the woman from his half of the bench, wanting this woman to understand that he would remain in control during the remainder of this conversation. To him, it seemed as if she failed to see him as a ninja rather than a child. "Do you truly want to dance, woman? You know nothing of my walk of life, yet you sit here and preach as if you can fix my mistakes.  I'm not some kid who needs his hand held, you think just because you have all that fucking knowledge you're in a better position than I AM!?" Wan's words would roar at the woman, causing the world around him to erupt with a world of trees. The villagers were put into a panic, scattering and running as the area around them was littered with roots scattering amongst the area. 

The clone he had in the distance would cause it to rain, using his 'Rain Tiger At-Will' jutsu. He'd hold the jutsu while the real Wan would continue to issue his declaration to the woman.

As Wan remained next to the woman, he locked eyes with her as he wanted her to understand exactly who he was. "I am young and gifted, as always. Nothing is going to stop my reign, you belittling child. You underestimated me feeling your chakra out, your first move would've been your last if we were anywhere worth it counting for anything." From the ground, two more roots would wrap around the woman, constricting tightly around her legs to stock her from kicking or running. Another root would manifest and wrap itself around the middle of her body, locking her arms and chest region down tightly. Wan would fashion one more small branch from the bench she sat on, having it run through her pockets as it pulled out any of her personal belongings, searching through the area where she pulled the book from. He'd take the inventory of the woman, including the book, hopefully, any of her Ryo also being inside of it. The root would shift it's way back to Wan and sit the contents on his lap, the Senju taking them and stuffing them into his backpack as he stands from the bench. He'd sling the backpack over his shoulder and look down at the woman as rain fell on them. "Remember this. Knowledge is not power. What causes one to excel is what he chooses to do with the knowledge he's obtained. Power is simply a representation of one's will to ascend. When next we meet, it won't be on holy grounds, paladin." Wan would allow his chakra to settle, turning to the left at the body flickers 50 meters straight up the street, wandering on as the rain begins to camouflage his body, becoming unsuitable to the naked eye. He'd walk through the panicked village, through the villagers and pass the massive growth of trees around him from his jutsu. Wan would leave the area fully, leaving his clone there to continue the rain until he was out of distance for the clone, causing it to disperse.

What an encounter that was. Hopefully, this woman would understand truly the area she was in, and realize that the Senju was more than just some child without discipline. The world has progressed Wan to a state in which he fights for survival every day. Hopefully, the contents of her inventory were worth at least a meal for him and his group at a new location, Wan making sure to remember the woman's Chakra signature in case they were to ever meet again. To him, she would be a worthy ally, and hopefully she'd do the same if they were to cross paths again. As of now, he needed to leave her with a reason to want to meet again, next time it being her chance. 
(EXIT)
[WC: 2,031]

Action Costs:
-------------------------------------------
TOTAL WC: 3,541
CLAIMS:
•Claiming 2,850wc towards Mastery(1/2 hand seals) of Wood Release: Four Pillar Prison Technique, previous wc acquired here
•Claiming 600wc towards 12AP
•Claiming stealing inventory from Symmetra
•2,000/2,000wc towards remembering Symmetra's Chakra Signature
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Citizen

Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:15 pm
Had To Spin da Block:

It had been well over a week since Wan last encountered the strange woman at the market he locally visits. It had finally arrived time for him to spin the block again, revisiting the market as he usually does in search of food, information, and resources. Upon arriving, everything still seemed as normal, just a whole lotta illegal shit going on. Upon arriving the Senju was immediately recognized by most of the civilians from last time, and truthfully the attention was something he both wanted and felt like he deserved. As he walked through the place he noticed the woman was relatively still in the spot he left her, his juts having dispelled on her leaving her on the ground. She looked nearly paralyzed, and malnourished, all her belongings seeming to be stripped by either the Senju from his last encounter or the vulture-like civilians who also do what they have to to survive. Nobody here seemed to give a fuck about the woman's face, which is exactly what Wan was trying to tell her the first time. If you don't take every opportunity to advance that life gives you, you'll continuously fall short of ascending every time.

In all actuality, this woman was a rather rude broad. How dare some harlot come into a tranquil-like area riddled with nothing but a cultural love for crime and money demanding that the young Senju through away his plans for chasing racks to become a good Samaritan. The spirits knew exactly what the fuck was going on. This shit wasn't new to the universe or human alike, this world understands that a balance of good and bad must be kept. Players on each side of the field must, however, understand how to maintain that balance themselves, for it isn't something that they are naturally attuned with, just as chakra was once ruled. If you aren't able to tap into the unknown then you'll never understand how great you can become. The young Senju seemed to bubble with energy as he began walking closer to the woman, being 5 meters away his chakra would seem to begin bubbling, manifesting itself into a more condensed form as an aura sheathed a portion of him. From head to toe, he glowed, his body taking a halt as he stood in the center of a 10-meter radius in the small marketplace. onlookers watched on as many began to panic, Wan allowing the full extent of his chakra to be felt, the Winds around him growing hot as the sands of Wind Country were already near-deadly temperatures. He began to remember how disrespectful this hooker was, telling him he's going to do 'this and that', making a mockery of his intelligence as if he's had no home training. 

He took a glance around at everyone who was engaged in the sudden actions of the young Lord, them knowing that this 'boy' has come back to take account for not expressing how he truly felt at their first altercation. "So nobody cared to help this dog? You've all had ample time, no?" he'd as, his voice the' ed as loud it could. The woman looked malnourished as hell, a week and a few days elapsed since Wan left this place. He figured she had nothing left on her, since last he met he stole all her good. All she seemed to have was clothes. "Then I can properly assume that you all must feel as if I've kept the standards of our civilization intact. As one who comes here daily, most of you know that I'm more accustomed to the passive approach of knowledge rather than openly showcasing potential. Who in the hell told shordy to come into our country with the intent of changing us into some...fucking glorified good-doers?" A couple of the audience members began to look around, some in shock at how much they could understand and relate to the Senju. 

He quickly turned his attention back to the woman after he finished his last sentence. "When you're in Wind, you do as the natives do." With his soul expelled from his body and surrounding him like a coat of armor, his left hand would speed through the Tiger -> Snake seals, finishing off with a Seal of Confrontation as a rather thick root begins to sprout up from the ground at high speeds in front of him, the root nearly 1/4th meters thick as it wrapped itself quickly around the woman's waist, the root going back through the sands as it ties itself securely around itself to lasso the woman into place. The root was thicker the deeper it went, suddenly lifting the woman into the air as a 2-meter thick 'wall' was constructed to his left, roughly 10 meters away and had a length of 15 meters and a height of 15 meters. As he controlled the root to lift the woman high into the sky, he caused more roots to spring from the waistbelt-like root that had control of the broad, two more growing as they Harnessed the woman into a more solid position around her shoulders and upper chest. Fastened in like a sky-diver, this woman was taken 15 meters into the sky and twirled around like a Yo-Yo, the Senju speeding through the signs for a Wood Clone followed by the Seal of Confrontation with his right hand, having two clones form from the wall to his left, one standing at the left edge of the wall and the other standing at the right edge of the wall.

The clone on the left edge would simply serve as a guard and watch as the woman was done dirty by his master. The clone on the right would place his hand along the wall, using his left hand to speed through all the needed seals for Wood Cutting, causing branches to sprout from right hand keeping in contact with the wall. As the small branches shot up the wall, he ran them as high speeds all alongside it, fashioning even sharper branches on the wall that were being maintained and constantly in contact with the clone. They were sharpened like spikes, each being roughly 1/4th of a meter thick but spreads alongside the front of the wall facing the woman in a very dangerous pattern. The clone would keep his hand on the wall as Wan would sling the woman and the root carrying her into the spiked wall, hoping to impale the woman before releasing their grip on her. The spikes were sharp enough to go right through the woman in various positions and with the amount of speed and force she was thrown her body would more than likely be looking like a stuck tenderized steak on a Joe Exotic meat tenderizer(Fuck Carole Baskin). The sum bitch should be on her death bed from all the actions that just occurred. Wan would hope to look over and see the woman impaled alongside the front of the wall, shaking his head as he couldn't believe he's caught another body over some bullshit. "It is what it fucking is." he'd mumble to himself. When in Wind, You do as the natives. You live life on the fucking edge. Take risks, and put yourself into positions to win at all times. He'd watch as the woman would probably bleed out, if she was still alive he'd be ready for any moves or words she makes. Both his clones would be on high alert too, ready for seemingly every situation. 

[WC: 1,257]
-----------------------
Stats:

Actions Taken:
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Citizen

Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:42 pm
OOC::

Bulls-eye. The cat's out the fucking bag now.  

Luckily, everything seemed to have gone according to plan. The woman was brutally and forcibly thrown into the wall of spikes, her body becoming impaled with the Senju's creation as all life would seem to fade from the woman, slowly, but surely. He allowed her body to rest in their harnessed position, offering the woman a chance to speak or retaliate if she were able. Nothing more occurred, the woman who had already seemed dead when Wan came back here now on her death bed for sure. Did the Senju have some sort of fetish for shit like this? Who knows, to be honest nobody would truthfully. It's hard to pinpoint the process of a madman, especially one who can control their insanity. Watching the woman bleed out, Wan would reach into his weapon pouch fastened along his belt loop and fiddle around for a scroll, tossing it over to his clone who was 10 meters away on the left side of the wall. Once the clone caught the scroll, the Senju would release the seals for his nativity technique, all the roots slowly tunneling themselves back underground as the clone on the right released all of his jutsus, still being on alert. The clone with the scrolls would ake it and unravel it, slinging it on the ground underneath where the woman was holstered. After the clone released the spikes, Wan would slowly release the wall as the woman fell, the body impacting the ground hard as it thudded against the heated sands with weight. 

After all their jutsus were released, Wan would take time to reflect on the situation, taking a seat in the sands criss-cross apple sauce as he began to meditate on his actions. This helped make sure the young man retained his sanity. The clones would walk over to the woman's body, picking her up as they properly fixate her body along with the corpse scroll, readying it for sealing. Once everything was in position, one of the clone's would check the woman for any other belongings on her person that they might've been unaware of, checking the woman who once looked down on Wan for any Ryo or knowledge she might have. Afterward, the clone would seal the woman's body within the scroll, wrapping it up as one of the clone's disperses itself while the one with the scroll walks over to Wan. The Senju was still meditating, the clone taking the scroll of the woman and placing it inside the Senju's backpack and securing it around the back of its owner. Afterward, it would disperse, Wan's eyes flinging open as his clones make their return to the clone world, or whatever. Truthfully, he didn't owe any explanations to anyone, his only motives in life being to make sure he is young and Blessed, forever. He was going to thrive by whatever means it took and refused to let the simplest of 'emotions' or 'companionship' get in his way. The only connection he truly needed in the world was the one between the Spirits and the Universe, the only beings worth the time to meditate. Standing up from the ground, the looks the villagers gave him were terrified, yet a lot of on-lookers weren't as shocked as most by the Senju's display of dominance. The ones who were there when the woman was being rude and demanding to Wan understood that her fate was rightfully deserved, and in a land where you can buy prostitutes and have them killed for your money back the same night, this wasn't the oddest of things seen by these people. Maybe just the flashiest, but not out of the ordinary. The Senju would take time to reflect on the woman he once saw as a 'mom', knowing that she'll serve a better purpose to the world once she's made of profit or power, preferably the two. The Senju could use this time to devel more into the medical arts if he chose, him now having two bodies to experiment with if he finally decided to take a baby step into the world of Medical Ninjutsu. 

(EXIT)
[WC: 693]
-----------------------
TOTAL WC: 1,950
CLAIMS:
•Claiming the death of Symmetra
•Claiming the body of Symmetra placed inside a Corpse Scroll 
•Claiming 'KILLER INSTINCT' Rank up requirement to B-Rank for defeating B-Rank MN Symmetra
•Claiming 1,500wc towards learning 'MEDICAL' as a secondary specialization (25% Max Stat discount applied, taking 500wc off of the 2000wc req for 2nd spec)
•Claiming 450wc towards Chakra Scalpel (450/2,500)
•Claiming 100AP for 'RANK UP REWARD' 
•Claiming all remaining belongings of Symmetra(From her stat page all she should have left is 10,000 Ryo from B-Rank Character Creation Event)
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:36 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum