Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionSun May 05, 2024 3:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 41%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 14%
6 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Oyu Otsunato
Oyu Otsunato
Vagabond (E-rank)
Stat Page : The Collection
Mission Record : OoOoO
Genjutsu Remove Puppetry Remove Remove Default
Remove Earth Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Shameful Display [gates/exiting] Empty Shameful Display [gates/exiting]

Mon Aug 28, 2023 11:21 pm
As Isomo walked the streets of Hoshi for a last time, her bags filled with food she bought, and new stuff, she felt ready for the road again, but still had an acrid taste on her tongue, the taste of rejection, of feeling unwanted, dirty. She felt as tho Hoshi was very far from the rumors talking about it, and finaly felt it was her time to go back after all these years to the temple of Jashin. The last time she visited, it was more than 30 years ago. The place must have changed since then, and she was eager to go there and find her purpose again, seeking the guidance of the dark god and its followers once more.

As she approached the gates, Isomo was dressed in her newly made Kimono, made with dark black silk in a long maner, to act as a shirt and skirt at the same time. It was sleeveless, a strange thing and rare for a kimono, with a large black hood to cover her when she traveled, letting her long grey and dry now clean dark grey hair out of it, flowing into the cool winds of hoshi's weather. Beneath the kimono, she wore on her legs only ninja sandals, classic for any villages without pants, letting on both her arms and legs the stitches of the Tau appear, as well as her tanned skin crackling like an old leather book front. 

She presented herself at the gates post of customs, declaring the later: ''Hello there! I've recently entered to seek recruitment, but it seems I am not wanted here, and I dont plan on hangering anyone nor causing any trouble, so I would like to leave. I respect your choices as a village, but I dont think i'll be back any time soon, probably to the happiness of a few shinobi around here! I also plan on traveling out of the country in general, as my destiny calls me far away from here. I promise to not cause trouble, and to see myself out as soon as possible.'' said Isomo in a diplomatic but sad and defeated voice. In the end, she was still sad that this village didnt see her for anything else than what she was outside, and called her trash. But she will prove them wrong. She will prove everyone wrong.
Amikiri Guhin
Amikiri Guhin
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Rewards
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Earth Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 182450

Shameful Display [gates/exiting] Empty Re: Shameful Display [gates/exiting]

Tue Aug 29, 2023 6:32 pm
The Hyuuga sat at the gates, working inside the guard shack. However, since this was the exit point, it was less of a guard shack and more so of a customs office. The customs office monitored any suspicious behavior and made sure nothing Hoshigakure wanted to keep private was stolen. Amikiri sat back in his chair, sipping on a cool glass of water. While he looked relaxed, his Byakugan was scanning everything within a hundred meters of himself, allowing him to do a superb job guarding the exit point of Hoshigakure.

Outside, he noticed a figure moving its way towards the customs counter. As they moved, Amikiri started to get up and walk towards the interior side of the counter. This person, which the dark haired Hyuuga realized was a female, bore a striking resemblance to Talon. Both of their bodies were made up of strange black threads. However this one made Amikiri a little more cautious, due to the weapons she had in her possession.

The Hyuuga walked up to the customs desk and signaled for the employee to move aside. Upon seeing his approach and motion, the man working the counter moved aside. Amikiri stood at the counter, just in time for the mystery woman to reach it.

Amikiri listened to her words and said, “Well, that is unfortunate news that you’ll be leaving us. I just have a few simple questions for you. First, what is your name? What is the specific reason you were disallowed to enter the village’s forces? Lastly, where will you be heading off to?”

He knew that she probably wasn’t required to answer that last question, since she stated her intent to travel outside of Hoshigakure’s territory, and therefore their influence. However, the dark haired man didn’t want any negative actions of hers to end up reflecting back on the village in any way so it would be helpful to get a rough idea of her future plans. Amikiri was suspicious of this woman. From his knowledge and history, it was unlike Hoshigakure to turn away people seeking recruitment so her prior statements made the Hyuuga quite curious.

Directly after asking these questions, Amikiri took an exit form from a stack of papers and prepared to fill it out once she provided more information.

WC: 382

AP:
Active ANTs (0/1):

(stopping exit)
Oyu Otsunato
Oyu Otsunato
Vagabond (E-rank)

Wed Aug 30, 2023 12:22 am
As a more experience ninja took the place of the casual employee of the customs, Isomo tightened her jaw in anxiety, thinking maybe something was wrong. Suprisingly, the man asked only simple questions, wanting to assess the situation as to why she was leaving, and to get a better grip if she was stealing anything, either material or information. Fortunately for the guard and unfortunately for Isomo, she was empty ended, just plain and simply rejected.

She advanced and presented herself, and answered the questions: ''My name is Isomo. I walked all the way here from Rain country, and wanted to settle here. I got denied because I am considered a sub-human, a trash, a Monster, and I quote  the one who denied me, '' This is the village hidden amongst the stars, not the one hidden under heaps of garbage''. I seek a place where I belong, and Hoshi isnt it. The place im heading, my kind and dutyfull man, is far from here, more than 2 countries far, into the place called Hot Spring country. May I now leave ?'' said Isomo in a frustrated, insulted and hangry voice, still acting calm, but boiling inside, wanting to murder absolutely everyone she saw, break every glass window in sight, and burn everything to the ground. As the extremely violent toughts flashed before her eyes in a rapid succession of vivid flashes in subliminal gory and extreme bombardments, she tried to keep her cool, wanting only to catch her coach to get away as soon as possible.
Amikiri Guhin
Amikiri Guhin
Genin
Genin

Wed Aug 30, 2023 5:44 pm
Amikiri noticed, right before he talked to the woman in front of him, the black threads in her jaw tightened. Normally when muscles tighten there, one might judge it as a sign of anxiety or nervousness. This mystery woman lacked muscles, but he assumed it was the same sign. Amikiri’s suspicions of her were elevated, but she was leaving, not entering. Amikiri made sure to make no signs of his heightened suspicions.

After listening to her story, the Hyuuga said, “It is rather unfortunate you won’t be staying.” Amikiri gave a very brief pause, before continuing on and saying, in a firm tone of voice, “I must say though, you might want to have listened to what the man said about your appearance. Especially, young lady, with the tone you just used upon someone who could determine the fate of if you can enter their home, you likely won’t get very far. Sarcasm is never the approach to diplomacy.”

Normally, Amikiri would not speak like this to someone. However, this Isomo lady seemed to bear a great resentment towards Hoshigakure, had quite the irritated tone of voice when talking to Amikiri, and made rude, sarcastic comments. His response was partially a retaliation to her tone, but did also serve as a genuine piece of advice.

Giving barely any, not enough time for her to say any words in response to his last statement, Amikiri would then say, “Just a few more questions for you to answer and you should be good to go. Are you attempting to steal, take, or smuggle anything out of Hoshigakure village which you should not be? Have you been granted access to any resources, abilities, or other benefits unique to Hoshigakure? Lastly, have you committed any crimes, planned any criminal actions, or assisted any criminals in your time in the Land of Haven or in Hoshigakure?”

WC: 314

AP:

Oyu Otsunato likes this post

Oyu Otsunato
Oyu Otsunato
Vagabond (E-rank)

Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:49 am
As the exchange became more and more tense, Isomo knew she needed to gather her cool and calm down, otherwise she would make herself even more hated, maybe even emprisoned for her behavior. As the young man noted her bad behavior, Isomo couldnt help but want to smile, but kept from doing it to not offend even more the gate hyuga ninja.

After the warning, he continued to ask other questions, to assure that isomo wasnt a threat or didnt do anything against hoshigakure. ''I am sorry if i appeared arrogant or disrespectfull. I am only eager to leave. No I didnt steal, hide or smuggle anything, nor have I had access to anything that benefits or belong to Hoshigakure. My stay was short, I only rested at an inn for 2 days, sleeping and eating there, as well as drinking wine, and soju. Other than that I had this black kimono made for me, but nothing more. I've been in the village for now 3 days, wich is less than the number of days I waited to enter, and less night than what I spent sleeping in the dirt. Once again I am sorry if i appeared arrogant, clearly my time in the wild has had a negative impact on my social skills and way of talking, so again appologies'' said in a calm voice Isomo, doing a respective bow, very low, to show that she was deeply apologetic.

after a brief pause and malaise, Isomo added, ''Also, regarding my appearance, I am trying my best, hence why I had this kimono made new, to look more like a normal person instead of a dirty hermit of the woods. I am sorry if my appearance and unapealing physique troubled you in any way!'' said again the girl with calmness and politeness, seemingly offensive by her own presence to a lot of people in Hoshi!

Inside of her mind, she felt differently. She felt something she didnt feel for a long time. Sadness, guilt, shame. She wanted to belong somewhere, anywhere, and be accepted for who she was. But no, the world didnt want anything like her to keep breathing. It was her against the rest. But nonetheless, in this moment, her sadness overcame the constant rage and hatred boiling inside of her, or madness of the mania and thrill of murdering or causing pain and suffering, replacing it with vulnerability, her heart feeling in a knot, her eyes almost filling with tears, as she had realized what the people said was true. The ugly truth. She was indeed a monster. A freek. A creature. Something folks hated, wanted to get rid off, like vermin. Something children feared, something folks told tale about in the dead of the night.

Barelly containing her emotions and on the verge of crying, Isomo tried and kept and straight face, waiting for the answer of the gard.
Amikiri Guhin
Amikiri Guhin
Genin
Genin

Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:54 pm
As Isomo talked, Amikiri nodded as a sign of accepting her apology. She clearly softened the tone of her voice, likely trying to not allow this situation to get any worse. He listened to her words before saying, in a calmer, but still firm tone of voice,  “Well. Thanks for answering my questions. However, I might not have caught it, but I didn’t really hear a solid answer to my final question. I’ll repeat it again, in case you forgot. Have you committed any crimes, planned any criminal actions, or assisted any criminals in your time in the Land of Haven or in Hoshigakure? I don’t need a super complex answer, a yes or no should do the job. And don’t worry, I know when you’re lying.”

Amikiri made sure to say his statement calmly and confidently. He let his right hand drift to the left side of his hip, as if he was preparing to draw a concealed blade, which was not there, at a moment’s notice. Of course this was a simple bluff, in an attempt to intimidate Isomo into confessing any crimes if she had committed any, since the Hyuuga was still suspicious of her.

WC: 198
TWC: 897

AP:
Oyu Otsunato
Oyu Otsunato
Vagabond (E-rank)

Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:28 pm
Isomo quickly replied to the young man querry, wanting to be done with this situation but mostly with this emotion, this guilt and self hatred, thoses voices giving truth to the hatefull toughts and perceptions people had of her.

"No I havent." Said swiftly and calmly Isomo. As the man reached his hand toward his hip, isomo felt stressed, the tension of the situation still well present, but hidden away behind diplomacy and calmness, masking just how close to violence and mayhem it was.
Amikiri Guhin
Amikiri Guhin
Genin
Genin

Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:45 pm
Amikiri listened to her brief statement and, while not fully trusting it, realized this had gone on too long and he now seemed to be questioning her for the sake of his own theories and suspicions. He also felt a small guilt. He had, while maybe not straight out lying, been very manipulative with his word choice and actions, while also being a little more harsh and angry than he liked to be.

After that very brief time to think, Amikiri moved his right hand away from his hip and then he quickly wrote out some notes on the exit form for Isomo, finishing up the paperwork and filing it away in a drawer. The dark haired Hyuuga said, “Well, that will be all. You are now permitted to leave the village and the country.”

Amikiri would then walk back to his chair and sit down, using his Byakugan to keep an eye on Isomo and make sure she left the village.

WC: 165
TWC: 1050

AP:

[allowing exit]
Oyu Otsunato
Oyu Otsunato
Vagabond (E-rank)

Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:37 pm
Sighing in relief as she heard she could finally leave, Isomo noded, and didnt say a word more than she was asked. She walked slowly, defeated, out of the custom office, and through the gates, the large metal doors oppening to let her once more face the roads and the wild.

Little did they know, Hoshi freed a serial killer, a monster, responsible for the massacre of a whole wedding in the country side, as well as the burning down of a whole prison full of hidden stars prisonners, as well as personnal and shinobi guardians too. Being now free, the menace that is Isomo pulled up her hood, covering her face, and grinned largely knowing now that she was again free, and heading towards her destiny.

[EXITING HOSHI]

[EXIT]

TWC: 1343

Stats: +13 stats. 5 going to speed, 5 going to chakra, 3 going to vigor.

1222 WC going towards Jotun Grip A rank ((900+previous 378 WC accumulated noted from there = 1278/2500 WC) for a total of 2500WC acquiring the technique. 121 remaining WC going toward A rank tank (121/2750)
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Ryo : 2500

Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:59 pm
Isomo wrote:
[EXITING HOSHI]

[EXIT]

TWC: 1343

Stats: +13 stats. 5 going to speed, 5 going to chakra, 3 going to vigor.

1222 WC going towards Jotun Grip A rank ((900+previous 378 WC accumulated noted from there = 1278/2500 WC) for a total of 2500WC acquiring the technique. 121 remaining WC going toward A rank tank (121/2750)

Approved!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum