Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Botso
Botso
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Uzumaki Botso
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 3200

Flower Picking Empty Flower Picking

Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:30 pm
Mission:

Like every day, Botso had woken up very early. The sun had not fully risen yet, and the young academy student had already had his breakfast and was finishing getting ready to go out and face a new day in the Hidden Village of Konoha. There were no classes that day, and Botso had decided to train and practice the jutsu that had been taught in his lessons. But before that, he wanted to bring some flowers to his late mother.
"As a first step, I'll go to the Yamanaka district. Mom used to go there often to buy flowers; it's definitely the best place to look" Botso thought while putting on his favorite poncho.
The village streets were slowly starting to fill with people, and Botso walked calmly, enjoying the morning sounds of Konoha. He arrived at the Yamanaka district when the sun was already rising. He found the flower shop without too much difficulty; a girl with wheat-colored hair was arranging vases outside the store. "Good morning, excuse me, miss. I would like to buy some flowers." said Botso as he approached. The girl turned to him with a smile and replied,"Good morning, little one, and welcome! I'll help you! Do you already know which flowers you want?"
"I would like a bouquet of white tulips, preferably with red shades." Botso replied.
"Oh, I'm sorry. Unfortunately, I don't have that color at the moment. They were still blooming the last time I went... In fact, to be honest, I need them too to finish a bouquet that has been ordered..."
Botso felt a little disappointed to hear the girl's words but was pleasantly surprised when she continued, "...unfortunately, I'm alone today and can't leave the shop unattended. But if you want, you could go and pick them yourself. That way, you'll have the flowers you desire, and I can finish the bouquet. What do you think?" A smile formed on Botso's face, and a sense of joy for being born in that village filled his heart. "It sounds like a wonderful idea, miss!" exclaimed the red-haired boy, giving her a thumbs-up. Botso got directions from the Yamanaka girl and hurriedly headed there, optimizing his time by running and jumping across the rooftops of Konoha. He reached his destination shortly; it was an area inside one of the many parks of the village, where the Yamanaka clan cultivated various varieties of flowers, a place of a thousand colors and different and intense scents.
"What a beautiful place! I've never been here before... I've never seen so many flowers in my life; it's a spectacle of nature!" Botso looked around, enjoying the scenery. The place conveyed a feeling of harmony, and he admired everything he saw to the right and left. "Where will I find the tulips I'm looking for?" he wondered, starting to roam around the colorful garden, being very careful where he placed his feet. He named the flowers he recognized; he had learned their names from his mother. "Mom used to practice Ikebana before she got sick; I bet she could have named them all... She would have loved this place."
Suddenly, after passing through some hydrangeas, he saw the flowers he was looking for; in his eyes, the tulips looked like a silk blanket with delicate, almost shy, red shades. Botso clenched his fist in satisfaction and approached. "These are quite a lot; these tulips won't pick themselves!" he said to himself, he  rolled up his sleeves and began gathering them one by one, making sure to cut the stems properly with a kunai. It wasn't the most suitable tool for the task, but he managed to do a decent job. It took him a good part of the day and a lot of effort to collect them all, and he returned to the Yamanaka district as the sun was starting to set. He wouldn't have time to train anymore, but he didn't mind; he would still have time to go to the cemetery before evening, he was proud of what he had accomplished and happy for the place that the Yamanaka girl had made him discover.
That day, Botso understood a little better what it meant to live in a community, to take care of people and things, and that relationships, just like flowers, needed to be nourished. "Thank you very much! I won't forget your kindness. I'll definitely come back soon!" Botso said to the girl, bowing. Then he turned and headed to the cemetery, holding the bouquet of tulips in his hand and a more than satisfied expression on his face.

WC 769

Claim:
1000 Ryo
5 AP
+7 Chakra
Can I use 750 WC for Clone Technique, Genjutsu Release and Substitution Technique?

Last edited by Botso on Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shiro Hyuga
Shiro Hyuga
Master
Master
Stat Page : The Coming Storm
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 11050

Flower Picking Empty Re: Flower Picking

Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:45 pm
Just put down the amount of Ryo that you obtained for the Mission and Ap from the mission and you're good!

Botso likes this post

Botso
Botso
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Uzumaki Botso
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 3200