Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
From the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 25%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hoori Hyuga
Hoori Hyuga
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Stat Page : The The Dragon's Herald
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134100

Phase 2? (Kaizoku Crew) - Page 2 Empty Re: Phase 2? (Kaizoku Crew)

Sat Jul 01, 2023 9:47 am
Auron had thought about what Hoori had said and that pleased the male in some capacity as that had shown he was thoughtful of the future and knew how to plan. He had connections in Konoha. Hoori had connections in Suna, presumably. Maybe it was time for them to set out once more and find work to fill their coin and slake certain thirsts but for now he would leave that to The Captain.. He didn't have anything to say when Cid and Auron exchanged words about taking the Black Substance, but he did want to offer Cid a helpful piece of advice," Take a nap after taking it. It eased the transition for me so it may do the same for you buddy. Hopefully whatever you come out as is to your liking," though one thing Hoori had not done yet was test his own new skill set. He was however too used to using the Byakugan for his daily needs and these eyes that he had while they did not have the perceptive powers of the Byakugan had shown him great many other things. It was as if he could see the threads of the world, somewhat like blurred lines of space. It was interesting for sure and something he would have to do some research on. One thing he did notice right off the bat was that he could perceive elemental natures more specifically of other people. That would indeed come in handy at some point.

His ears would perk for a moment as he smiled and then chuckled for a moment," You guys are something else. Something good. I've only had one other partner in this lifetime and after he disappeared it was just me. I have never trusted anyone else but Shin, but knowing I can trust you all...is a very pleasant feeling. Maybe the age old "Honor among thieves" only exists with you all and I am fine with that... Correction honor among pirates? Would that be the apt term for our merry band?," another chuckle would escape his lips as he looked at the jar and smiled for a moment. He pondered what would he obtain from this and the sudden realization hit that he could just ask," Speaking of Cid...what will come of me implanting this into me? More specifically what abilities will I obtain?," he would ask inquisitively to make sure he understood just what he would be getting into.

409 WC
Auron
Auron
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Ryo : 125900

Thu Jul 06, 2023 10:11 am
It was reassuring that Cid recalled meeting the fellow in that otherworldly and snowy location, as the Yamaguchi was beginning to wonder if the entire experience there was nothing more than a fever dream. With Cid's confirmation and without an objection from Hoori, Auron would nod confidently. "Sounds good. I'll spend some time trying to assess these options and where exactly we'd need to go to follow through with them. I'll send out a note when we begin to make moves."

With that topic concluded, Cid would chime in after Auron had commented on the pirate crew's camaraderie. He too seemed the express the same sentiment that the Captain did, which seemed to warm Hoori's heart as he admitted his appreciation for Kaizoku. The Yamaguchi unfortunately knew the struggle of traveling alone all too well. His own journey began with a defection in Konoha, a departure to Earth Country, and then an eventual return to the Land of Fire. It wasn't until then when he had met Cid and Grey, along with the younger child they traveled with. But that group had been the first signs of a friendly or even familial relationship that Auron had truly known in ages. And so he devoted his life to protecting those bonds. The Captain would offer a rare grin to Hoori, "A merry band of pirates, indeed."

Following this, he'd wait for the conversation between Hoori and Cid to trickle out. It was eventually concluded with Cid asking Auron if he had anything else to comment on. The pirate would shake his head no, then turn to Hoori. "Nothing for you Cid. Though Hoori, a technique which I learned about not long ago may be beneficial to you considering your proficiency with weapons. It is called the death thrust. Since we're here, I'll give a quick demonstration of it. Cid has already seen it quite some time ago, though I don't think he's well versed with bukijutsu. But it begins with channeling chakra, and rapidly funneling it into your blade and thrusting it forward."

When he concluded the description, the Captain would unsheathe Masamune and face towards a direction which was unoccupied. He'd ready his stance, lower his body, and place his right foot forward. With his blade drawn in his right hand and by his side, in a moment's notice he'd unleash a power thrust of chakra which would travel forward until colliding with the reinforced and sturdy walls of the advanced training facility. It'd deal no damage to the room or the Dreadnought, but with Hoori's refined eyes he'd easily be able to see the true damaging chakra and potential that it had. Following this display, he'd sheath his blade and return to his regular stance. 

"If you want to give it a go, be my guest."

With that he'd spectate Hoori's display if he chose to attempt it. And should he do so just like Auron did, then the Captain would commend him. "Excellent job my friend. Glad that we are keeping each other dedicated and strong. But for now I must go. Cid, Hoori, thank you for your time today."

-Exit-
WC = 522. TWC = 2313

25% Max Discount Claims
- 344.5 WC towards Second Form, Water Wheel B
- 1125 WC towards First Form, Serpentinite Bipolar B 
- 843.5 WC towards Second Form: Earth Splitting Smash, C
Cid
Cid
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Cid's Stats
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 56100

Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:36 pm
Cid couldn't help but be glad that Hoori felt like he was a part of and could trust the crew. Each of them might be a menace in their own right and definitely a threat to those seen as enemies, they cared about the other members of the crew more than even this little discussion might have suggested. Cid found a feeling of belonging here, and would sooner die than give that up. "Pirates indeed, my friend." He'd offer with a goofy grin, only slightly marred by the pains he was feeling in his stomach, "That there is my kidney... and my lineage tied back to some clan called... Akari? Something like that. But it lets you manipulate chakra into light release. Potent stuff. Needs a combination of Fire and Lightning chakras, though." He'd offer in response to the question. He didn't have a ton of information beyond that, as he was related to the clan by blood but not a direct part of it. At the end of the day, he was a Meier, not an Akari.

Cid was given the go ahead to leave, though he was always up for watching display of techniques. The Death Thrust was a potent maneuver, and one that could easily turn the tide of a battle. "Nope, not great with traditional weapons. More in tune with the chakra based arts than the physical ones." He'd watch the display, and also watch Hoori if they decided to replicate the jutsu. The rogue couldn't help but find himself smiling, knowing fully that the crew was getting strong. It was only a matter of time before they would set sites on a new prize... as what was the point of being that strong if you can't make some money from it. 

Once it was all said and done, the crew would say their goodbyes and go about each of their days it would seem. Cid intended to make his was to his cabin to catch some rest, but not before finding something to eat. He felt like he could eat a whole cow right now. There was no way that was normal. Perhaps the physical changes from the black substance?

--Exit, unless interrupted--

wc: 365
twc: 2751

2063/2063 wc to learn Fire Dragon Bullet  [25% discount]
313/313 wc to upgrade Coiling Dragon from B -> A [25% discount]
375/375 wc to upgrade Portals from B-> A [25% discount]
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:56 pm
Auron wrote:

-Exit-
WC = 522. TWC = 2313

25% Max Discount Claims
- 344.5 WC towards Second Form, Water Wheel B
- 1125 WC towards First Form, Serpentinite Bipolar B 
- 843.5 WC towards Second Form: Earth Splitting Smash, C

Approved
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:56 pm
Cid wrote:

--Exit, unless interrupted--

wc: 365
twc: 2751

2063/2063 wc to learn Fire Dragon Bullet  [25% discount]
313/313 wc to upgrade Coiling Dragon from B -> A [25% discount]
375/375 wc to upgrade Portals from B-> A [25% discount]

Approved
Hoori Hyuga
Hoori Hyuga
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Stat Page : The The Dragon's Herald
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 134100

Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:23 pm
Akari and Light Release...Interesting. Both clan and its aspects were unknown to him, but he was willing to put in the work to learn about it either from Cid or his local library. Tucking the jar safely into his knapsack he would give a nod to both for a moment. Maybe joining them and this group was in his cards. He had not known peace like this since he and Shin left Rice Country. This truthfully was the best thing to happen to him and if he had to lay his life on the line for them? He would rain down a hellfire none could withstand. Seeing as their conversation was coming to an end he would stop hard on his heels as Auron wanted to show him a technique to which he would be all ears to. He watched the males sword and footwork as he took a stance and with the brightened eyes of the Kenseigan he could see the chakra moving and pulsing destructively. An inquisitive smile appeared on his face as he was about to attempt to repeat what he had saw when he realized one key fact. He had no sword. He had almost frowned when he had heard something, a small whisper upon the winds that he could have sworn was fake.

"Reach forward and grab unto me. Your destiny. Your fire. You, the second Dragon."

The voice came and went when he had suddenly realized he was not hearing this out loud. It was in his head. Looking around for a moment he would stretch out his right hand and grab for something as he was told and as he did a spark of lightning would fill in his hand. In front of both a sword would materialize out of nowhere in his hand. The hilt would show first before extending outward the full visage of the sword. His eyes gleamed for a moment as he felt this pull from an otherworldly form and gripped the blade tightly. He had never honestly used a sword before but holding it felt...normal as if he had practiced swinging a sword a hundred, nay one thousand times. Taking the same stance and Auron he would pull his right arm back straightening out the sword before thrusting forward, sending a wave of power toward where Auron had just swung as well. He would smile for a moment as he held the sword up into the light and marveled at it," I don't know how I did that...but it felt as if it was calling to me. Only me. Interesting, maybe this is a result of these new changes," he was talking to himself, but loudly. The sword would remain in his hand before he had swung it once and instinctively moved to sheathe it. The sheathe of his new sword would appear on his back as he sheathed it and smiled proudly. A new era would begin.

[Ext]
WC: 2,083
Claims:
1,250 WC to learn Death Thrust (Learning with 75% discount with it being taught in the ATF)
833 words toward Augmentation (833/1500)
20 AP
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:44 am
Hoori Hyuga wrote:

[Ext]
WC: 2,083
Claims:
1,250 WC to learn Death Thrust (Learning with 75% discount with it being taught in the ATF)
833 words toward Augmentation (833/1500)
20 AP

Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum