Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 7:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 6:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 5:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteToday at 4:27 amHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Today at 12:58 amCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualToday at 12:22 amIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 11:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 1:06 pmKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 8:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 12:02 amMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
9 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cid
Cid
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Cid's Stats
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 56100

Phase 2? (Kaizoku Crew) Empty Phase 2? (Kaizoku Crew)

Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:02 am
Cid would find his way towards the training facility down in the lower decks, the man looking for the Captain to officially call a meeting for the Kaizoku crew. Despite the bottle of rum in his hands, he was not stumbling about like a drunkard which... was honestly the usual for the man. No, he was focused on the task at hand and didn't want to let a little inebriation hold up his thoughts and actions like they so usually did. 

The ship was massive, but it was a good thing that the training facility was on the same floor as the Quartermaster's as Grey would no doubt be an important voice in the decisions that they were going to have to make here shortly once folks were gathered. Though it might take a bit before the whole of the crew could be properly gathered to make any sort of formal decisions and votes. 

The red haired bandit would step into the training area and do a quick scan for his comrade. Once he had finally found the man, Cid would do his best to catch the man's attention. "Hey Cap'n. Surgery went well... or at least seems like it. Wanted to talk to you about a couple things, one of which will no doubt need some input from the rest of the crew." The pirate would take a swig of his spirits and lean up against a nearby training pole, typically used for training strikes with the hands. It doubled perfectly as a leaning post though, which is what the man used it for. 

"So, Auron. What all do you know about the nature of these transplant and such?" The pirate would ask plainly. "Gotta figure out the next phase of our plans, and I'm wondering if you feel like transplants can help bolster our forces in case things get violent." A simple addendum to his original question about transplants would be offered, "And do you have any idea what this is?" He would ask, holding up a jar of what looked almost like a living tar substance. It seemed to almost react to stimuli, and despite Cid not knowing it yet these cells from a Black Zetsu were no doubt going to change his life dramatically... though whether for better or worse was yet to be seen. 

wc:389
Hoori Hyuga
Hoori Hyuga
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Stat Page : The The Dragon's Herald
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 134100

Phase 2? (Kaizoku Crew) Empty Re: Phase 2? (Kaizoku Crew)

Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:25 am
Everything happens in the blink of an eye.

The Hyuga had went to sleep the prior night checking himself in the mirror. He wasn't hurt or anything but it was good to make sure that he was in good health. On the desk beside him had been a vial of black, almost gooey substance. He had procured it before joining on the ship and something had went through his mind to use it. Not exactly knowing what would happen, he opened the vial and tossed it back like a chaser before going to bed. In the following morning he had checked himself in the mirror again. Call him vain. Rustling his hair he had paid no mind to his form until he had taken a second glance. His eyes, which were once a vibrant blue were now a glowing, yet dull grey. His hair had been the same though his frame had been more slender, muscular even. When he had tried to activate his Byakugan he had noticed that his vision would not increase. Instead in the mirror he would begin to see a crimson aura, and in addition he could see lines as if they were dividing the fabrics of space and time itself almost. He began to rub his chin curiously before smiling and leaving the room to see what would come of the day.

As he stuck his hands into his pockets he began to whistle to himself, looking around for a moment. He was distraught a bit not being able to use or even know where his Byakugan went but he could feel that...somehow he had still had that singular part of him that had been a Hyuga. Whatever had happened to him was either a boon or a deterrant, but with their recent conquest he could once again procure a Byakugan should he need to. He was wandering if not aimlessly but with a purpose looking for the others before going to where he would assume Auron would be. He walked around for a moment before going to the universal meeting room- The Training Room. As he walked into it he would see Cid, and luckily enough Auron speaking. As he came into the conversation near the end he would see the black substance and scratch his head for a moment as he spoke up," That looks like the same substance I took last night. I can tell you that it will change who you are as a person. I went to sleep with a Byakugan and woke up with...whatever my eyes are now. Speaking of do we still have the eyes of that Hyuga we killed in the Land of Iron...I'm feeling a bit nolstalgic," a small chuckle would escape his lips as he stood 2 meters from the duo.
Auron
Auron
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Ryo : 125900

Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:08 pm
Having been the first to arrive at the training facility, Auron was practicing his utilization of his Necrokinesis technique. At least, that would be what he'd explain his actions to be if questioned by any who interrupted him. But on a deeper level, he'd use the technique to conjure the spirit of his friend who he had known as Mako. Through unsheathing his blade, the spirit like manifestation of the former Mizukage would take form only a meter in front of Auron's own body. At first glance, he appeared exactly as Auron had last seen him, which brought a subtle smile upon the Yamaguchi's face. But upon further observation, the Captain would notice that his friend appear much more...hollow than he had before. There was no look of determination and caution in his eyes, instead it was purely...death. Something that Auron had grown far too accustomed to. In a sense, he felt like his alignment with it was beginning to corrupt his very essence. Just as it had with Mako.

“So Auron...this is where I've ended up?”

"Aye, been awhile...Mako..."

“Indeed.”

Though the conversation was short lived, it was long enough for Auron to determine that Mako was nothing more than a shell of his past. He spoke without the same livelihood that he had during life, yet seemed to retain his memories. But before the talk seemed to get more in depth, Auron's ears would be pierced by the hoarse and hearty voice of his friend Cid.

Turning in place, the Yamaguchi would align his sights with Cid's figure which leaded against a training pole. Characteristically, the pirate would take a swig of what Auron presumed to be rum. The Captain, standing in front of the spirit of the former Mizukage, would offer a slight smile of relief after the rather grim exchange he had with Mako.

"Good to hear brother. But honestly, my knowledge is quite limited to say the least. I was sort of relying on Kira to learn more, but from what she's taught me it seems like these transplants have the potential to make a ... test subject stronger. So I think your idea is spot on."

Auron's voice would evidently be riddled with curiosity. Just as Cid had been searching for answers, so had the Yamaguchi. But so far the only thing he had learned thus far was about the actual process of surgery. When presented with the jar of what the Captain could best describe as some sort of organic substance, he'd display a look of pure confusion and raise his left hand to scratch the back of his head. With his right hand, he'd sheathe Masamune, dispelling the spirit of Mako to return to his blade. Yet before he could speak, Hoori entered the room and offered his own feedback on what the item was. He related it to an experience he had with his eyes, referring to a transition between his byakugan and a new type of dojutsu. But still, the Captain had no explanation.

"Boys, I honestly have no clue about that. Where did you even find it? And Hoori, has your eyesight changed? I believe Grey acquired that body...but Kira may be able to tell us more about both of your...experiences?"

WC = 542
Cid
Cid
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:33 pm
Cid wasn't there long enough to eavesdrop while Auron spoke to the spirit of his old friend... or perhaps he intentionally avoided doing so out of respect for the man. As the specter would stand motionless Cid couldn't help but wonder what such an afterlife must be like. An existence bound to serve, yet never finding yourself without a friend. The pirate was glad to have such a powerful spirit on their side but didn't envy the weight of such a decision Auron had made. The nature of the technique was clear on the man's face as Auron turned to greet him, the man's face shifting from a stern look of unease into a smile of relief at the sight of Cid. The pirate listened as the captain spoke, the man being very clear in admitting that he was not the most well versed in the details surrounding transplants and the like. He mentioned Kira having been seemingly the expert, to which the bandit would simply nod along fully agreeing. She was able to perform at least one successful surgery (Cid's own) and she seemed to know her way around the human body. He couldn't help but crack a grin at his own thoughts. Of course he meant that she was very capable in the field of medicine and Iryojutsu.

Hoori would soon find himself in the Training Room as well, no doubt seeking The Captain. The downsides to being in charge were always that folks looked to you for things. Sometimes this was no big matter, yet other times it could be a heavy burden. Luckily due to their crews organization, not all burdens fell to the leadership. Votes were had for any major decisions, meaning everyone had a voice and say in such matters. Hoori held a different stance, the look of him slightly different than the pirate recalled, but perhaps his memory was simply a bit hazy. He did have the tendency to drink quite a bit, so maybe he was just misremembering? Hoori would then go on to discuss how he had some familiarity with the strange black substance held within the vial. He called it out as being something that could change who you are on a fundamental level, so much so that it somehow took away the man's use of his Byakugan. "Well, I'm not sure if that is a good thing or not... but I would be lying if I didn't admit that I was curious as to the effects this might have on me then..." The red headed bandit would put the vial away and then rub his chin, wondering just what sort of effect it might have. 

"I'm not super well versed in the matter of transplant either, yet I think that I can already feel the effects of it firsthand. My chakra reserves feel deeper and more densely packed, and the strength of my ninjutsu is more intense than they have ever been previously." Cid would quickly weave some seals to demonstrate, his eyes glowing a golden hue as he does so. A few small spheres of condensed light would form around him. They were intense, enough to probably make one squint a bit, but they weren't blinding to the others in the room. With his demonstration done, he would wave his hand to dispel the orbs. "And honestly it seems like we have an abundance of resources to work with. The whole crew could find themselves enhanced this way if they wanted." 

It sounded like Hoori was already on board, seeking a replacement for the Byakugan that he had lost after ingesting the black substance. "See, now that's the spirit!" He'd offer with a grin to Hoori, the man seeming to be fully on board with the idea of the crew's abilities being amplified with transplants. 

"I'm not sure if the organ's and such that we have will mesh well with the various clans we have among our crew. Should we seek out more?" While it was true that they had an abundance of organs, he didn't know the first thing about how those bloodlines would merge with the existing ones and whether the would work well together or act against each other in the host body. "We could always take up some mercenary work... or resort to some good ol' fashion piracy and banditry." 

wc:726
Hoori Hyuga
Hoori Hyuga
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)

Fri Jun 09, 2023 4:47 am
Questions were coming up that obviously Hoori didn't know too fully due to him just getting used to it. However, he could explain how it felt to him at least," Truth be told I am still unfamiliar with the feeling these new eyes give me but it feels...different. As if i can see the lines that cross between time and space. Almost as if i can grasp at them or cut them. Either way I might go and see Grey about one of those Byakugan. Would be nice to at least have the ability to see long distances again. If not to make sure my deadly accuracy remains intact. About transplants though," he would take a moment to remember the time he had visited the Ragdoll and obtained a fair few," Back during my time in Suna I met the Ragdoll who had given me an Uzumaki, Senju and I think Pendragon? Transplant. The others found their uses but now i think i might have lost a few of those due to the black substance. Transplants definitely help improve one's power so if we can get more and of different ones we could find ourselves becoming even stronger as time goes on. Up to you though captain," he would slide the view of his greyish eyes over to Auron as he waited to see what the man would say about everything.
Auron
Auron
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)

Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:12 pm
Auron observed the exchange between Cid and Hoori with a calm demeanor, his arms crossed over his chest. He couldn't help but feel a tinge of concern at the prospect of experimenting with the mysterious black substance and its potential effects on their crew. However, he understood the allure of increased power and the desire to explore the unknown. As Cid showcased his newfound abilities, Auron's gaze followed the spheres of light, his expression remaining impassive yet impressed. It was true that his first mate had been displaying a higher level of power, especially when considering one of their first bouts many moons ago against a poorly assembled band of pirates. However, that could have also been a testament to Cid's own personal growth. Still though, the light radiating from the spheres was blinding, forcing the Yamaguchi to unfold one of his arms to lightly shield his eyes.

When Cid mentioned the possibility of seeking more organs to enhance their crew, Auron's brow furrowed slightly. He recognized the potential risks involved in combining different bloodlines and the potential conflicts that could arise within a host body. His experience as a shinobi and his knowledge of the delicate balance of power within individuals made him wary of tampering with such forces. However, as all things were in the shinobi world, it was important to weigh the pros and cons. The benefits in this matter could prove to be numerous and significant. When thinking of the negatives, Auron drew blanks. The most profound consequence which he could think of was the potential of a surgery going wrong. However that was a thought on transplants in general. Regarding the black substance, the captain was too unseasoned on the subject to weigh either side of the implications. And so, it seemed like it would have to just be a calculated risk. Knowing the benefits of transplants, the Yamaguchi just had a hunch that this would behoove Cid more in the long run.

"Taking on mercenary work, piracy, and banditry all might offer opportunities to acquire more organs," Auron spoke up, his voice steady and measured. "We know the potential power they could unlock for us, but still we must tread carefully. Our crew is diverse, and the merging of bloodlines could possibly lead to unforeseen consequences. In regards to surgeries, we should trust those to our experts like Kira. With...that black substance...I don't know. Though I think a calculated risk may be necessary for a higher reward. But in any case, it is crucial that we consider the potential risks and ensure the well-being of our comrades."

Auron's gaze shifted from Cid to Hoori, his eyes assessing the ninja's determination. "Hoori, I understand your desire to regain what was lost. And you shall. That body from the man in the Land of Iron may prove fruitful for that...However, we must remember that while the temptation of greater power is enticing, we mustn't lose sight of what truly matters. And that is each other."

Pausing for a moment, Auron's expression softened slightly. He had become quite fond of his crew, and resultantly learned how to speak up more. But the Yamaguchi knew for the crew to get stronger, they would need to reap what they sow. "I think we should pursue the path of acquiring organs, though we must approach it with caution and thorough research. We need to ensure the safety and well-being of our crewmates above all else. Let us explore this avenue, but let us not forget the essence of who we are and the strength we already possess."

With his words spoken, Auron unfolded his arms and clasped his hands behind his back, his gaze shifting to the distance as he contemplated the weight of their decisions. He knew that as the captain, the burden of leadership might sometimes rest on his shoulders, and he just hoped to be able to guide their crew through this uncertain territory with wisdom and prudence. Though he'd return his gaze to Cid, and with a curious smile upon his face would comment one last time. "So Cid, shall we see what that substance does?"

WC = 690. TWC = 1232
Cid
Cid
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:31 am
Cid would hear as Hoori described their vision now, which honestly sounded both impressive and headache inducing all at once. Seeing all of the threads of reality sounded like something that Cid wouldn't only see once he was a few bottles in, but it would no doubt be useful in the manipulation of those forces that Space and Time arts tend to stem from. He also spoke regarding his experience with transplants and made his position on acquisition of more very clear. They allowed for far greater strength in the shinobi that used them. Final say was of course left up to the captain on the matter, but it would seem as though they had more than enough evidence that the idea at least had some potential.

It didn't take long for The Captain to think it over, and he offered up some very valid points. There was a great deal of risk involved, mostly from their lack of experience in the field. There was no telling how differing bloodlines would work in unison with one another or even if they would at all. There was a very real possibility of incompatibility between the host clan's bloodline and that of a transplant. Or at least that made sense in the pirates mind. He was no doctor, but some things just don't mix well, like oil and water. Hopefully such a phenomenon didn't arise within their ranks. Auron was right. The crew was basically like a family, and the endangering of the family wasn't something than any of them really wanted. Cid would nod as he offered his own stance on everything, addressing both Hoori and himself. 

"Of course, Cap! Wouldn't ask any risk of the crew that I wouldn't be willing to undertake myself. Hmm." He'd think for but a moment before adding a questionable method to help ensure safety, "Could always find a test subject. Toss organs of both clans in and see what happens?" He'd scratch his chin, the look on his face twisted by uncertainty, "Only downside I can see with such an approach would be that we'd need a lot of material to simply test everything. We got a lot, but maybe not that much." He would sit the jar of black substance on the training pole and pull out another container housing a kidney. "Can add this to the stockpile." 

It would seem as though Auron was just as curious to see just what this strange black substance did. Cid would return with a smirking grin, "I thought you'd never ask, Cap. If Hoori's experience is anything to go by, I may lose my Golden sight. I'm not sure it that is something you wanna try and salvage. Can't say I'm keen on the idea of pulling out an eyeball, though." He'd wait to hear what Auron weighed in regarding this before continuing. If Hoori lost his Byakugan, there was a very real chance the same would happen to Cid. Might need to visit Kira once more if salvaging the Golden Eye is a part of the plan. 

Of course, if Auron didn't make it clear that retaining the Golden Eye was important he would move forward with this. Once he got the go ahead from Auron and with the idea firmly in his mind, the pirate would uncork the containing and toss it back like a shot, chasing with a big swing of his rum. "Gonna be honest, I'm not sure if I did it right. I don't feel any..." He would stop, his stomach tightening as if attacked by a horrible cramp. His grasp on his bottle would tighten to match his stomach. If the man was a tad stronger, it very well might have shattered in his hands. 

"That's a... really strange feeling." Cid would offer, his free hand now place on his gut. His face would almost have a sickly pale look about it. From an outsiders perspective it might have been concerning to look upon, but Cid would put his hand up from his gut. "I'm okay. I just have this feeling in my stomach. If I had to describe it... almost like I am starving. But I ate not that long ago and I've never felt hunger pains anywhere near this intense."

wc:713
Hoori Hyuga
Hoori Hyuga
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)

Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:12 am
There was a small nod from Hoori as he listened to the conversation in more depth since honestly he had been wondering what their next move would be. Sure the action in the Land of Iron was intense and satisfying he was getting kind of restless. He craved another fight and even if he were to train with the crewmates, he wanted to fight and bring more to the dreadnought. As the term for mercenary work, his ears would perk up and look back to Auron for a moment. Those were the times that he had truthfully missed with Shin and Enrai wherever the two had ended up, and hopefully they were still causing chaos somewhere. In the meantime however, he did pose a question to the boss," So where will you start our mercenary work at? Most of the villages are in the midst of their own internal turmoil so choosing who we work for needs to be opportune and not bite us in the ass in the future. Do you have any contacts in any of the villages? The only one I have at the current moment is the one who gave me my transplants in Suna, but I have not heard anything about the village for quite a while," he needed to check on that actually. He had a small amount of information on Suna, but when the flow stopped coming that meant quite a few things. None of them good.

Either way he would chuckle slightly as he turned his eyes back to Auron and nodded," Right right. I'm no stranger to sticking to my own. No matter what we go through unless you try to sell me out I am going to stand by you all. Speaking of, One of them had been a Hyuga so it would be nice to use one of those eyes. Not like they are going to be using them anymo-," though his eyes caught the jar that Cid had been holding. He was genuinely curious about the kidney as if Cid was going to be using the black substance the same way he did, then he would not need that anymore. Making a kind beckoning motion he would move over to take the jar from Cid if the kind man allowed it while speaking," If it serves you no further use I would not mind taking it and housing it within my own form. I am a purveyor of finding new ways to hone my own bloodline abilities and whatever clan you possess....or did after you take that black substance might benefit my techniques," that was of course if the male had accepted it and given it to him. After taking the jar (if it was given to him) or even if it wasn't he would step back and watch as Cid drunk the substance like a shot of whiskey and waited to see the results.

487 WC
Auron
Auron
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)

Wed Jun 28, 2023 6:00 pm
It was reassuring to hear that Cid understood the appropriate balance between risk and reward. Though the two men had generally been agreeable on most subjects, transplants and altering DNA would topics that the duo hadn't needed to broach yet. So the fact that both could talk through their differences was quite beneficial. And the same could be said for Auron's interaction with Hoori. Hoori himself admitted to having a more thorough understanding on those matters, so realistically he would have to defer to the Hyuuga when it came to the specific ramifications that a transplant may have. But for the time being, it was good that all three men were on the same page. The only reservation which the Yamaguchi had throughout the entirety of the dialogue came from a question that Hoori offered up. "The only village I have made contact with is Konoha. Aside from the Leaf, and the Kaizoku crew, the only other entity I am aware of is a figure that Kira, Cid, and I met in some snowy country. I do not know where they reside, but I'm willing to bet that I could track them down. Chiharu, if you remember, Cid. Perhaps there's some potential there?"

Cid's proposal of finding a test subject to experiment on with transplants was cruel yet practical. And truthfully, the right way to learn anything new. Expressing a look of curiosity upon his face, he'd sort of nod at Cid's notion, but refraining from interrupting his dialogue. Along with it, came Cid's retrieval of a jar containing an organ within it, which he stated should be added to the crew's stockpile. However the Yamaguchi did not reach for it, as instead Hoori seemed more intrigued. He made a motion to grab ahold of it, and comment on how he might use it for his own intentions. Auron would softly shrug, as the Hyuuga seemed to be an expert on the subject matter. Seemed best for an item like that to be in his own hands. 

Shortly after came Cid's comments on the black substance, which he seemed to understand the consequences of its usage based on Hoori's own personal experience with it. He'd hesitate momentarily, almost to see if Auron himself would add any gravitas on the subject, but all that came from the captain was a simple, "That one is entirely up to you, though I'd agree."

With his hands behind his back, he'd stand in the middle of the advanced training facility while watching Cid ingest the black substance. Like he did with all his alcohol, he carried this out in one fluid motion. However he admitted it wasn't as seamless as it seemed, referencing a pain in his gut. "Well, take it easy for the time being. Maybe pay the infirmary a visit if you feel you can't cope," pausing momentarily, Auron would then shift his attention to Hoori to address a comment he made. "I understand that you prefer flying solo, but you are a part of the crew new. A part of the ship. It is within our code to stick together and have each other's backs. So no, there will be no 'selling out' of each other." His voice had been stern, as the camaraderie he found in Kaizoku was one of the things he valued the most in this lifetime.

WC = 559. TWC = 1791
Cid
Cid
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:43 pm
It would seem that mercenary work seemed to be at the forefront of the list of options. The rogue had no issue with that, though what Hoori said was right. They needed to make sure that they picked their benefactor carefully... or at the very least were offered enough money to simply not worry about such things. The idea of getting a kings ransom from one of these "fat and happy" villages brought a grin to Cid's face. He didn't discount the intense training that village shinobi often went through, but there was a certain security in living behind walls. There was safety in numbers, hell, even the members of the Kaizoku knew this to be fact. Without the real struggles of life or death or the possibility of being hunted down at any time for no other reason than existing, were they really experiencing the same kind of life us criminals were? A contemplation for another time, no doubt. 

Hearing Hoori's mention of contacts made the pirate think. He didn't really go out of his way to network with village shinobi. His time in the Hidden Leaf was pleasant enough, though he didn't really interact with them as much as Aaron and Grey had. Cid just kept to himself, enjoyed the moment of peace, and got a bit of training in too. He was about to toss in that he didn't know anyone, but before he could get the words out Auron reminded him of someone. "Yeah, that fellow that made me feel real pretty." He'd offer with a chuckle, "Can't say I know exactly where they are, though. Could probably track 'em down if it came down to it. We do have a mighty fine ship and no doubt in my mind the fastest vessel on the seas."

When Hoori reached out, Cid would happily hand over the jar. "Be my guest. Can't imagine I'll need that for anything." If the organ would provide a nice boost to the Hyuuga... uh well... was he still a Hyuuga? Ah no matter. If it would make a crewmate stronger and Auron saw no issue then Cid didn't care. 

After ingesting the black substance and slowly trying to get accustomed to whatever the hell it was that was going on in his gut, Cid would listen to The Captain and Hoori. The bandit would chime in with his own thoughts, "Yeah man. You are part of the crew. We don't turn on our own. Might no be any honor amongst thieves, but there is between us Kaizoku." He'd offer with a smile and a nod. It might not have been much, but hopefully the words resonated with the man. Cid couldn't imagine turning his back on any of the crew. They were like a family of sorts. A big, weird family. 

"I think I'll be alright, but I'm thinking that I'm gonna take it easy like you suggested. Maybe stop by the kitchen and grab something to eat." Cid would take another swig of his rum and turn for the door, "I'll be going now. Gonna eat and catch some shut eye. Try to sleep this feeling off." He'd take a few steps, then realize his mistake, "Unless there was somethin' else you needed Cap'n?" He'd ask, making sure that he wasn't just leaving if Auron still needed him for something. Cid was a free spirit and tended to not take orders well, but he did respect Auron's position and so he'd make sure he was free to leave.

wc:588
twc: 2386
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum