Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

The Djinn's Disruption (Loghain, Youta) Empty The Djinn's Disruption (Loghain, Youta)

Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:22 pm
I Ain't Afraid of No Ghosts!:
Gung Ho Grave Robbers:

Life beyond death is a powerful thought. It drives religion, laws, and behaviors. Some people believe doing good will grant a happy life after death. Or in that after death would lead to pain and torture. The Varma clan believed in karma, where good and evil will affect your life during and after. They always taught that to strengthen your Atman, you must strengthen your karma by doing good. One seemingly universal good was respecting the dead, but today Jun would learn what that really meant.

Jun, Loghain, and Youta were all summoned for a B-rank mission at a residential home. The report described of haunting, with violent moving objects, writing on the wall, and voices. It seemed like nothing however being labeled a b rank meant there was some potential for a lot of harm. The group would have to be careful.

Jun Fuji arrived at the neighborhood where the house was located. It looked completely normal on the outside. Jun had her suspicions about it being a ghost though. Sure, her Atman ability kinda shows that spirits can be physical. But Jun had never seen a ghost before. There was no reason to believe that there was one trying to kill people anyway. If they were this violent in life, they wouldn't have the chance to haunt something because they would be kicked off to become an animal or some bug.

It had been a while since Jun had seen her sensei Loghian too, so it would be interesting to see what he thought about the mission.

WC: 259
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen
Stat Page : Loghain's Stats
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Ryo : 0

The Djinn's Disruption (Loghain, Youta) Empty Re: The Djinn's Disruption (Loghain, Youta)

Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:56 pm
The wolf would look over his assignments for the day, neither of which seemed to be particularly difficult. Most of the missions assigned to him within the confines of the village were fairly tame in comparison to the chaos of what was out on the borders. They were all practically 'safe' tasks, the risk low and the likelihood of bloodshed basically nonexistent. This was probably for the best, though. Constantly taking on dangerous tasks involving the removal of undesirables had the ability in some to dull one to the act of violence, killing no longer stinging the shinobi with guilt. Loghain didn't wish to ever truly find himself in that category, for at that point he would have truly shed his very humanity and embodied the monstrous creature within. He didn't enjoy taking life, regardless of whether or not it was the right thing to do. Yet, in this line of work it was an unfortunate necessity. 

The first task was to investigate a supposed haunting, to which the wolf would shake his head. He very vividly recalled the 'ghost' that was haunting the cemetery before. An angry child with a hatred towards shinobi was all it turned out to be. The wolf knew that the possibility of it being a spirit wasn't something that could be ruled out. He himself was proof that those tales of monsters and things that go bump in the night existed. 

With haste, the wolf would make his way to the address listed on his briefing documents. He was to be meeting with Jun and Youta, both of which he held a fondness for as his pupils. Once within a reasonable distance, Loghain would offer a simple wave to Jun. "Hello, Jun. It has been far too long. I hope that you have been keeping up on your training." 

wc: 305
twc: 305
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 87406

The Djinn's Disruption (Loghain, Youta) Empty Re: The Djinn's Disruption (Loghain, Youta)

Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:55 pm
Youta would receive his orders about a “ghost” he has heard this before and someone is vandalizing the cemetery again. What is wrong with all these people Youta would think to himself and Iktumi would say in His mind “You know we could make sure they never do it again.” Youta would continue “Please there is no need to kill someone for a harmless prank. Plus I have been meaning to go there anyways it has been a minute since I have visited Zeref. Should probably do that before I leave with Sebastain. Plus hauntings who believes in that stuff anyways? ” iktumi would continue “Well you never know there could be ghosts. If not there is definitely People who believe it so it could be used to advantage.” “So true we will see But first lunch.” He would continue talking for a while and while he would be eating lunch and lost track of time and would see the time and realize it and start yelling “Oh shit. Late late late!” He would rush out the door and finally meet up with the other two.

“I am here! I am here! No need to worry.” He would say trying to catch his breath. “Sorry I am late.” He would say bowing to Sebastian and Jun “Jun it’s so good to see you again after teaching those kids. So what is the plan? I heard there is another ghost and more vandals, I have been meaning to go back to the cemetery soon. Visit an old friend.”

WC 256
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:56 pm
Loghain and Youta soon arrived, greater her as an old-time friend. "Master Loghain! Youta! It's good to see the old crew back together again. Sorry for leaving ya for a year." Jun chuckled nervously. She addresses Loghain, "and I have kept up with my training. I got some new skills under my belt. Even got some stuff from the clan while I was in the Land of Iron." It was nice to see her old sensei keeping interested in a student that hadn't taught in a long time.

Back to the business, however, they had a mission to do. Jun looked at Youta when he mentioned the cemetery. "It's weird that this mission isn't in the cemetery. It's in a house. They think grave robbing is related. But we need to find out where the body is buried before we can catch the grave robbers." She turned and pointed to a thin house next to some businesses. "It's the home above the shop. They think it's the old owner's spirit." The only way the crew was going to find out was to investigate.

Jun lead the team up the stairs at the side of the building that leads to the residence. The current owners were out at the moment, probably hiding from the spirit, leaving the crew with a key to the place. Jun opened up the door and let the others walk in. It was a very small, one-story apartment with a kitchen, furniture, and one bedroom, the current owner's. There were glass and wood splinters all over the ground. There were claw marks on the wall that stretched the entire length. It was pretty good evidence of something living here. "Hello? Any ghosts here?" Jun called out to the empty house. It was eerily silent.

Suddenly the door behind them slammed, shaking the glass and the rickety wooden walls. The door wasn't locked when Jun checked. It didn't seem to want to trap them, perhaps just scare them. "Do you guys know how to talk to ghosts?" Jun turned to the two.

WC: 348
TWC: 607
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen

Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:37 pm
Youta looked to be having a rough time, his breathing heavy and a look of panic on his face as he approached an greeted the team. It was a strange set of tasks that they had, but when Youta mentioned needing to go to the cemetery to visit and old friend the wolf would nod. "I think that I will join you in that, if that is okay." The image of Zeref flashed in his mind, a lingering pain and unease regarding the boy's untimely demise. He knew that there was nothing he could do, yet it still gnawed at him. The wolf would listen as Jun apologizes for her abesence, but explains that she has indeed kept up on her training. "Nothing to apologize for. Pressing matters come up in all of our lives, and sometimes it pulls us away in order to deal with it. I am just happy to hear that you still found the time to train, especially on a trip so far from Hoshi." Loghain would offer with a brief smile directed towards Jun. He would then turn to the house and gaze upon the site of this haunting as Jun spoke regarding it. 

The house was a small one, wedged between businesses on each side. Even from here the wolf could tell that the first floor was what appeared to be a shop of some sort with a living space above it. It was a bit strange to have a residence there instead of in a residential district, but it was possible that it belonged to someone that really wanted to dedicate as much of their time as possible to their business. This thought was given even more credibility when Jun mentions that the ghost was said to be the old owner of the shop. The haunting of this place suggested that the spirit had unfinished business of some sort, or his rest was disturbed. Perhaps he died and his spirit clung to something in the house, tethering the specter to the world of the living and allowing it to cause a ruckus. 

Jun would lead the way, the owners having fled until this ghost was dealt with. The wolf couldn't smell anything out of the ordinary and his sense of smell was hard to fool unless going up against an incredibly well trained shinobi. There was... nobody. The place was completely empty, though shards of glass and splinters of wood littered the ground. "Careful of the glass," The wolf would say aloud, pointing it out in case the others missed it. 

Once all three were in the house and looking around, the door would slam shut behind them without warning. "I imagine that you speak to ghosts like you would any other being. It is supposedly the old shop owner, so I doubt there will be a language barrier." The wolf would unconsciously step forward, placing himself between the slammed door and his companions. 

"We do not seek to bring you harm, spirit. I only wish to ask what we can do to aide you in passing to the other side. What is it that stirs you from your eternal rest?" He wasn't entirely sure that he was even able to protect the pair, for his main strengths were mitigated by the fact that the spirit was immaterial. 

"Youta, ready yourself. We may need to call upon your techniques should they seek to bring us harm."

wc:573
twc:878
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Feb 24, 2023 8:54 pm

Youta would meet up with the group and head to the shop with the ghost. “Yeah Jun you had to take care of what you had to take care of. We do not blame you and are glad you made it back and kept up with your training.” He would then turn to Sebastian “I think that would be good getting the band back together” then in his head Youta would hear “Its not a great band” he would say out loud not thinking about it “Not now Tumi” He would then walk up to the shop. It was an old abandoned place with a lot of glass on the floor. Jun would lead the way “You got this Jun. The ghost NEVER goes after the first person. And you know grave robbing might have been the solution.”

Jun would ask how you talk to ghosts. “I do not know we will probably have to find it first I mean one problem at a time no need to change the plan. One problem at a time. Jun FOCUS.” he would say sarcastically because youta does not believe in ghosts. Then Seb would say for YOuta to get ready with his power. “What am i going to do. You are the one with sensory skills. I just have weird eyes and a psychopath as a friend in my head. I do not know what you really think i can do or this because of the whole Anubis thing that might be useful i could summon one of the pups.”

WC258
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:20 pm
Youta would see the haunted house they would be walking through and looking for the ghost where he would activate his Meigan. And a ghost would appear out of no where and while the others saw a ghost Youta could see straight through it because it must be a low level genjutsu.  To which Youta would immediately activate Kai.  And would start looking for the shinobi and trickster responsible for torturing this poor family's home and shop.  They were messing with the family’s livelihood.  Youta hated people like that. This family was probably struggling to make enough to support themselves then someone drove them out.  It is despicable and not worthy of really forgiving but on the other hand it may just be kids playing a prank and they need to be taught a lesson but not beaten.  He would continue to look around and with his Meigan activated he would see a body in the closet trying to hide and Youta would allow him to hide for a little while and got get the others.  He would say that there is someone in the closet upstairs. “Hey Sebastian the guy doing the genjutsu is in the closet upstairs. There is nothing here other then him. I do not know how we got caught in his genjutsu. But it seems like we have.”  He would continue and say “I do not know if you want to go up and deal with him or if you want me too it makes no difference to me but I am going to explore the families shrine to their ancestors.”  

He would walk outside to find the shrine had all their statues turned over and Youta would start trying to put the statues and things back in order then he would head home after the others got the man responsible and turned him over to the proper authorities.

[exit]
WC 314
TWC=827
Repeated missions so no rewards

480+827=1307/1500 Hiding in Water b-rank max stat discount
Satoru Jugo
Satoru Jugo
Hyogakage
Hyogakage
Survived 2021
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure

Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:18 pm
Youta Shinkou wrote:

[exit]
WC 314
TWC=827
Repeated missions so no rewards

480+827=1307/1500 Hiding in Water b-rank max stat discount

Approved.
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:44 pm
Sebastian sensei suggested that they talk to the ghost-like they would any other being. Jun would go with that. "Spirit..um." She hesitated thinking of something to say, "I know you used to own the shop downstairs and that people might be disturbing your grave. We want to help but we don't know where you are buried. Would you please show us the way?" The room was silent while she waited for a response from the shopkeeper's ghost.

Youta used the 'power' that Sebastian mentioned and noticed genjutsu being used in the area around them. Jun activated her own mind's eye to see what Youta was talking about. He was right, all three of them had there had distributed in their chakra flow. "Of course! How did I not see it before." Jun, Youta, and Sebatiatian would all head upstairs to the closet. Jun opened it up to see a young man sitting on the ground. He sprang up as soon as he knew he was caught. "Uh....he heh. I don't suppose you'd believe me if I said I'm just cleaning,"  He laughed nervously.

Jun would take the guy with him to the graveyard that Youta and Sebatiain would be exploring to find evidence of the vandalism. She would need to find out why they would do this. "So, are you working alone? It takes a lot of effort to do a lot of damage in the graveyard. Who are you working with?" Jun sat the man down at one of the statue bases. She pressed her hand on his shoulder to insure that he wouldn't leave.

"Look lady, I'm not talking. This ain't no ordinary grave, ya know." The man's eyes darted around, trying to avoid Jun's glare. She did find it strange that they would go through the effort of faking a haunting to go and grave rob.

"Well, the family explained that the guy you guys have been harassing beyond the grave wasn't rich or anything. Why would you risk so much trying to get to him?" Jun noticed the shrines that were broken seemed to be cracked intentionally and not from being moved around. "Was there something in the shrines that you thought was hidden?" The man looked away, still trying to avoid her eye contact. "Gah... this is pointless." Jun paced away from the man while looking for something to clue her in. It didn't make sense.

A sudden fog rolled into the cemetery with a cool chill going up Jun's spine. The spooky atmosphere made her quickly turn to the man. His hands were still bound, he couldn't be using genjutsu again. Jun checked with her Mind's eye again to see if there was someone else possibly. There was nothing wrong with the three of their chakra flow. But taking a moment to listen around her, Jun felt as if someone was trying to get in contact with her soul.

WC: 410
TWC: 1017
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen

Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:55 pm
Jun would begin to try and speak with the supposed ghost, the wolf not thinking anything out of the realm of ordinary. The world in which they had lived had numerous strange creatures calling it home, and Sebastian Loghain had seen first hand that there were those shinobi with the skills to make manifest the spirits of the dead, calling them forth to do their masters bidding without thought or hesitation. It was unfortunate to think of such things, of those that can call forth the dead on a whim, who could disturb and desecrate those that had fallen in such a vile, disrespectful manner. The young kunoichi would speak to the specter, asking it where its remains were. Perhaps a ritual to ease the spirit on to the next life, allowing it to break its relentless hold on this world. 

The spirit looked to be trying to communicate, though no words were coming from its translucent lips. Despite his keen eyes and ears, not a single whisper could be heard, nor what it was trying to say able to be read. His focus was solely on them, wanting to help this troubled soul on to the next step, and on to better places that held no pain, nor suffering of any sort. The texts speak of this place, though it was hard to imagine it. What would such a place even be like? What would an existence without even a single trouble or difficulty be like? Sebastian couldn't really figure out an answer, yet he longed for such a place with every fiber of his being. He also sought to help as many souls there as he could, and while he might have strayed a bit from the path of a holy man it still meant a lot to him to be able to try as best he could. 

The spirit once more called to him, mouthing silent words to which none could hear. It looks almost as it were calling out for help, begging to be seen, wishing to be heard. The man would offer a silent prayer, hoping to quell the uneasy spirit as best he could. His best effort didn't seem to help though, as the being remained standing before them completely unphased. Without even realizing it, the wolf had been caught up in a genjutsu. Despite not realizing it, he seemed to be the last to know. The others made mention of how their chakra flow had been compromised. It would take but a thought, but the wolf would find himself surging chakra throughout his whole network, forcing out the genjutsu. The spirit would then fade away, the illusion now broken. Something deep within the wolf still felt uneasy, though. He still felt like he was being watched, like another spirit was resting here, watching their every move. He would have to speak to the priests regarding this matter, for he must not know the prayers and rituals well enough to sooth an angry and tormented soul. 

Upon Youta's instructions, the pair would seemingly make their way up the stairs as the Shinkou left to head towards the graveyard. Loghain wanted to join him, but he felt that he needed to get to the bottom of this first. It wasn't just anyone that would be willing to go through so much trouble to put up such a performance, even being willing to try and fool other shinobi. What was the motivation? The wolf simply needed to find out. The kid in the closet wasn't very talkative, though Jun still apprehended him and would drag him along with the group to the grave site. According to the mission dossier, this place was being targeted by vandalism in some places, while other graves have been seemingly dug up in their entirety. The disrespect... The audacity! His lip would curl, the slightest hint of rage building within him. He needed to be careful, because even the smallest of embers can become a raging inferno if allowed to in the depths of Loghain's being. 

The young man refused to answer any of Jun's questions, and avoided eye contact as best he could. It was like he was actively trying to dodge answering anything at all, giving not even the slightest of hints at his intentions. The prisoners hands were bound, and that ember was starting to smolder deep within the wolf. He would gaze upon the damaged location, seeing all of the havoc caused here. Getting inches away from their captives face, Loghain would offer him yet another chance, his voice coming out almost like a low growl, "Why were you here? What is it you were looking for?" His words would fall on deaf ears, the kid completely disregarding the shinobi's questions. "I grow tired of these games, boy!" It was then that the captive would spit into the face of the wolf, which tossed kindling on that smoldering ember and started the very fire within him. In an instant and without hesitation the wolf would grab the young man by the throat, grip firm as he lifted them off of their feet. "I am a patient man, but I will not ask you again. What is the meaning behind all of this?" Despite wanting to answer now, the firm grip Loghain had on the man's throat limited his answers to little more than strained whispers. Realizing this, the wolf would toss the man to the ground. "Now speak!" 

"Go to hell. I ain't telling you shit! You don't like it? Why don't you go ahead and kill me? Oh that's right! It would make me a martyr and make the shinobi look bad, wouldn't it? So why don't you take that tough guy act and shove it up your ass!" 

Loghain would use this time to wipe the spit from his face and take a deep breath. The look in his eyes that was once rage now having passed, turning into a look of complete calm. It was almost even scarier than the rage, as it looked like something completely different took hold as the very area filled with a foggy substance. The breath of the wolf could be seen, as could that of Jun and Youta. It was a strange sensation for their normal climate, and even stranger yet was the fact that they hadn't been able to see their breath only moments ago before this sudden fog rolled in. It was all a bit... eerie, to be quite frank. The look on Loghain's face hadn't changed though, an unnerving calm and complete lack of any emotion at all. Usually the man was full of passion, it vital to his very being. 

There was a strange whisper on the wind, and then the wolf would hear the sounds of... someone laughing? Children... giggling and having fun. Running around him, their forms not that of the physical realm and passing right through obstructions. There was a sudden look of panic on the bound prisoner's face, and he would plead for them to leave and to get him out of here. Despite his cries, the wolf could not hear him, lost in his own mind as he gazed out into the fog. His very mind was now working against him, as he silently fell to his knees, and then collapsed into unconsciousness. In his head very horrific scenes would play out before him, a beast butchering everyone around it without any reason. 

---Exit---

wc:1244
TWC: 2122 

Current Thread Total from all Members: 3966/6000

Claiming:
Not claiming mission rewards

Max stat discounts applied
1875/1875 wc towards Eternal Ward (Mastering for seals)
247/1875 wc towards Eternal Ward (Mastering for seals a second time)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum