Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 3:09 pmMarabelle BlossomLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 2:27 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 26%
22 Posts - 24%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

I Had a Feeling There are MN in Rice Country.  Empty I Had a Feeling There are MN in Rice Country.

Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:45 pm
Akabayashi had a feeling in a direction he had to go. Harvest bodies somewhere he randomly pointed on a map. Rice Country awesome!

"Nova Akabayashi Terumi going to hunt MN. Let the kage know I will be back. The doctor would place a flying thunder god seal on the gates of the village.

Claims:
Starting timer for village exit to Haven borders.
FTG mark on Hoshi Village Gates.
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen
Stat Page : Loghain's Stats
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Ryo : 0

I Had a Feeling There are MN in Rice Country.  Empty Re: I Had a Feeling There are MN in Rice Country.

Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:15 pm
The wolf found himself on guard duty. It was uncommon, but had a nack for keeping the peace at the gates. Most of the ruffians and rogues didn't dare try and slip by while he was on duty, not only because slipping through was such a challenge, but also because he had no qualms about protecting the city by any means necessary.

A familiar scent would approach from inside the village, his old sensei Doctor Terumi. The man seemed to be on a mission to hunt down some criminals. It was strange to see the man move with such haste, but it was good to see him protecting people from criminal ninja. The Nova outranked the wolf, so even if he wanted to question the matter he simply couldn't do much about it anyway.

"Of course, Dr. Terumi." Thhe wolf would ensure the man could pass unhindered unless another that outranked him commanded it. "Should you need any assistance, you need but ask, old friend."

Ooc: letting Akabayashi Terumi out of the gates

Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 728350

I Had a Feeling There are MN in Rice Country.  Empty Re: I Had a Feeling There are MN in Rice Country.

Tue Jan 17, 2023 4:46 pm
"Thank you Loghain, if you wish to follow I grant you permission. I will be taking a carriage to rice country. Just let someone know you are tagging along. Bring along at least 10k ryo." The doctor would say passing the werewolf and exiting the village.

Claims: Exit to Hoshi Borders
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum