Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
From the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 25%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Remika
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

An Invitation amist the darkness (Komekage) Empty An Invitation amist the darkness (Komekage)

Sat Nov 26, 2022 2:23 am
The soft sound of flapping could be heard at the medium sized jet black bat hovered almost by the window of the Kage chambers, waiting for the window to be opened so it may drop the letter before taking a spot upon the winds ledge, hanging upside taking a nap; waiting for a letter to be returned should the Kage return one.

Upon the Kage in question breaking the wax seal of Ketsuekigakure and the Kyuketsuki Clan, the letter inside would read;

Esteemed Komekage,

I hope this letter reaches you well, and I sincerely apologize for its tardiness; Only recently was I informed of the resurgence of your village, and I find myself remorseful and beseeching your forgiveness for what may seem as purposeful ignorance. I am Remika Nagi, Kage of the newly established village of Ketsuekigakure No Sato, which could be remembered as the village of Funkagakure No Sato. As the Chikage, I would like to cordially invite you to attend our first Grand Ball of Ketsuekigakure; as I hope it will be the first of many in the years to come, an important figure like yourself would bring great honor with attendance. These parties are a sign of opportunity and respect given by my kind to yours, the opportunity of friendship and more being all but possible. These are formal events, and dress should be expected to match this.

I am sure you are wondering who we are, what we stand for, and where we came from. I can assure you that my home no longer exists, not that you would know of it, so I can give you no true answers about who I am. But I can give you more insight, and perhaps even more proposition given that you attend our ball. Alluring the fact, that I wish nothing but peace between our great nations, I offer friendship and opening trades. Interaction, as a time of peace dawns upon us, I want to help with the movement towards it. Should you accept, a ship will await you and whomever you choose to bring at the borders of your country to the sea.

I am aware the journey from your village to mine will take some time, but I want to assure you that the journey will be worth it, should you come for it.

I look forward to hearing back,

The Chikage

Remika Nagi

Emi Tanaka likes this post

Emi Tanaka
Citizen

An Invitation amist the darkness (Komekage) Empty Re: An Invitation amist the darkness (Komekage)

Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:47 pm
Four drafts lie crumpled on the floor close to where Emi had thought the door was.

Two were discarded for poor phrasing.

Two because her nerves affected her handwriting.

This was a scary thing for her, the first truly international thing she had done. At least, the first truly international thing that would bear fruits in the near future. Other things had too much uncertainty around them.

Esteemed Chikage

Thank you for the invite. As an introduction, I am Emi Tanaka, the one currently entrusted with the operation of The Village Hidden In Rice Fields. Thank you for reaching out, and no insult is taken from this being a lesser known land. We are small, oft considered irrelevant, and, for a time, that has served us well. It is an honor to be considered for such a prestigious event. Despite this past, I see a future of cooperation, and a bright path towards that future. I am most excited to attend the Ball and the following Summit.

Forwards to the future,

Emi Tanaka

Remika likes this post

Emi Tanaka
Citizen

An Invitation amist the darkness (Komekage) Empty Re: An Invitation amist the darkness (Komekage)

Thu Dec 29, 2022 8:32 pm
Emi hurriedly rushed the letter. Kuruoshiki had seemed less perturbed by the happenings, but Emi was. Maybe it was her understanding about her own position. That she was worse off, weak. Frankly Kuruoshiki could likely easily beat her in a fight. She had spent so much time recently working on "running away" that... maybe she needed to have focused on "engaging."

Perhaps this all left her paranoid, but still..

Esteemed Chikage

I send this message as a sort of warning. One by the name of Hiko Shimada recently came to my village. I send this tale as closely as my trusted gate guard has told it to me.

There was said to be a deal between this Hiko and the previous Kage. While I can find no mention of this, it is certainly not impossible. It was in attempting to enact this deal, as he claims, that brought this Hiko to Tanbogakure.

While conversing with the gate guard, Hiko said the following. I am directly quoting what my guard has told to me, though I cannot be certain his memory is infallible.

This is rather urgent business so the next in line will do. If there’s none currently, or if they’d be open to sharing the role, consider this my application. To quiet any concerns of what I could bring to the table: anonymous but powerful allies. Do me this favor, and I’ll see to it you be rewarded for not only this moment, but also the clear hard work you’re putting in.

The guard did not take this as as much of a threat that I have. Perhaps I am overthinking it. I hope I am. Even still, this is a warning to you, and to the other Kage of the summit. If Hiko Shimada is in attendance for Tanbogakure,  rather than myself, something likely awful has happened.

I am not asking you to come, simply letting you know. I would not wish to become indebted to a major village.

Thank you,

Emi Tanaka

And so off the bird would fly, carrying its message to the Chikage.

Remika likes this post

Remika
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default

Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:35 pm
The soft sound of flapping could be heard at the medium sized jet black bat hovered almost by the window of the Kage chambers, waiting for the window to be opened so it may drop the letter before taking a spot upon the winds ledge, hanging upside taking a nap; waiting to see should there be a response should there be the need for one, as it hung until it was time for it to return home.

Esteemed Komekage,

The ill news of your predicament disheartens us, as requested – we will not come, but offer solace nevertheless. With this enlightening information, we will proceed to make plans to properly screen all those who enter for the summit, and should this Hiko come in your place, even hidden or as a pretender – we will have our ways to know and to handle the situation you’ve presented to us.

But I leave you with some advice, perhaps to help you even, in your time of need. Should you ever find yourself in a position of compromise, or need – simply tie this ribbon attached to my letter to your carriers leg, and have to come to us. There will be no need for words.

This act is an act that will bring myself, or one of my brothers to your aid, but heed in mind, this act comes with a cost. As in life, nothing comes free; it always has a price. As you stated, your wish to not become indebted to a major village, fear not for that – it wouldn’t be our village you would become indebted too. This is to be considered a last resort option.

As for this powerful ally that this Hiko has spoken of, this bribe – I wouldn’t take it to much to heart, you certainly wouldn’t be the first to be bribed, nor would I expect you to be the last. We shall discuss this more at the events when you’ve reached my home.

Yours Truly,
The Chikage

Remika Nagi

Emi Tanaka likes this post

Emi Tanaka
Citizen

Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:46 pm
Emi took heed of the letter, reading it through. Once, twice, thrice.

She hoped the Chikage was right, that Emi was simply too inexperienced and placing too much importance on a threat of that sort.

Even so...

There was a part of her that was at least somewhat experienced.

She gathered up the materials she had used to pen the message, and the materials she had penned it with, and on. Anything that could have potentially leaked the contents of either message, besides her herself.

She burnt them in a dumpster, making sure they were all reduced to pointless ash before leaving them.

The ribbon was placed in a random drawer of her desk. Along with plenty of other supplies. It had no markings, nothing of the sort.

And it was a backup Emi would be a fool not to keep.

But quite possibly also a fool to use.

A true sign of her victory would be returning it, in person, at the onset of the summit.

Remika likes this post

Emi Tanaka
Citizen

Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:52 pm
[Exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum