Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Remika
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

An Invitation amidst the darkness (Raikage) Empty An Invitation amidst the darkness (Raikage)

Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:18 pm
The soft sound of flapping could be heard at the medium sized jet black bat hovered almost by the window of the Kage chambers, waiting for the window to be opened so it may drop the letter before taking a spot upon the winds ledge, hanging upside taking a nap; waiting for a letter to be returned should the Kage return one.

Upon the Kage in question breaking the wax seal of Ketsuekigakure and the Kyuketsuki Clan, the letter inside would read;

Esteemed Raikage,

I am pleased that my messenger has found his way to you. I am Remika Nagi, Kage of the newly established village of Ketsuekigakure No Sato, which could be remembered as the village of Funkagakure No Sato. As the Chikage, I would like to cordially invite you to attend our first Grand Ball of Ketsuekigakure; as I hope it will be the first of many in the years to come, an important figure like yourself would bring great honor with attendance. These parties are a sign of opportunity and respect given by my kind to yours, the opportunity of friendship and more being all but possible. These are formal events, and dress should be expected to match this.

I am sure you are wondering who we are, what we stand for, and where we came from. I can assure you that my home no longer exists, not that you would know of it, so I can give you no true answers about who I am. But I can give you more insight, and perhaps even more proposition given that you attend our ball and summit. Alluring the fact, that I wish nothing but peace between our great nations, I offer friendship and opening trades. Interaction, as a time of peace dawns upon us, I want to help with the movement towards it. Should you accept, a ship will await you and whomever you choose to bring at the borders of your country to the sea.

I am aware the journey from your village to mine will take some time, but I want to assure you that the journey will be worth it, should you come for it.

I look forward to hearing back,

The Chikage

Remika Nagi

Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 230150

An Invitation amidst the darkness (Raikage) Empty Re: An Invitation amidst the darkness (Raikage)

Fri Nov 18, 2022 5:19 pm
Dark clouds had formed above Kumogakure, rain started pouring down, the sound of drops following one after the other. "A bad omen, or is Raijin having a battle between Gods with the sky as their battlefield?" the Raikage wondered as he stared out the window of his office. He could only speak for himself, but Ichigo always found the natural phenomenon to be quite relaxing. Thunder and Lightning, what more could one wish for? If anything, he almost had to stop himself from grabbing his sword and going out, standing in the pouring rain and releasing a battle cry to honor his one true God above. 

With the calming sound in the background the Raikage would turn around, taking a seat at his desk as he planned to go over the busy schedule his position came with. However, before he could even get to that point, another noise coming from the distance behind stopped him from doing so as his body turned around once more, facing the same direction from moments ago. "Well what do we have here?" Ichigo spoke as a small bird flew its way into the Raikage Chambers and sat itself on one of his shoulders. "You got something for me, little friend?" the man voiced upon noticing a letter tied around the animal's feet.

He quickly opened the message curious to find what was written inside, wondering who or what ended up reaching out to Kumogakure. "Hm, hm" he mumbled, his fingers tapping and drumming the desk as he continued reading the letter. "Ketsuekigakure huh? It's a good thing I'm sober or I wouldn't be able to pronounce it" the man thought out loud. The messenger introduced herself as Remika Nagi, Chikage of a newly established village going by the name of Ketsuekigakure No Sato. "It appears the ruins of Volcano Country gave birth to something else". Ichigo remembered what happened in the place once called Funkagakure No Sato all too well, for that he had to thank the previous Kage Summit and some of the stories that were told there.

"Dear Lady Remika,

I would like to begin my letter with congratulating you with the start of a new chapter in your life and that of your village, as well as thank you for your invitation. As a firm believer of peace and prosperity myself, I hereby graciously accept your offer and intend to honor your call. Although I'm not sure how well I'll do on a Grand Ball, I do know how to keep a promise. I look forward to officially meet you and I'll be seeing you soon.

Sincerely,

Ichigo Sato, 12th Raikage"

And with that he would tie the letter around one of the bird's feet and send it back to its owner, aware preparations were in order.

Ayato Hyuuga, Hikari Namikaze and Remika like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum