Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionSun May 05, 2024 3:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 41%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 14%
6 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Raijin
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 145466

Even The Dead Must Party - Page 2 Empty Re: Even The Dead Must Party

Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:47 pm
Naki would move himself to sit down as Elijah spoke to him. He would move his long hair to the side and turned around before sitting down. "I think you scared that man so bad that he probably thought twice about going on the dance floor again. It looked like you were going to kill him from just staring at him Eli. I don't know if I should be impressed or scared." He teased before looking up at him before taking his notepad back out and was starting to draw out a body outline that was mid dance. Afterwards he'd placed the book away again and was planning on finishing it later. 

"Other than that I guess someone really did catch my eye but I'm not really gonna pursue it...yet. Don't want to come off creepy in any kind of way." He told him as he started to bob his head to the best a bit then something came to his mind. "So how come you didn't dance? I'm sure that guy was probably just movin to the beat but you just walked on through. Not much of a dancer?" He asked as he was starting to notice that Elijah hasn't made any kind of change in his attitude besides that one moment. Then again Naki could be reading too deep into it and just needed to wait a bit longer. As the song progress he realizes that he found this kind of song more of his licking though he wasn't gonna get up and dance not yet at least. 

WC 261
TWC 1449
Elizah and Elijah
Elizah and Elijah
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:16 pm
Hands in his pockets, Elijah bent down, keeping his eyes on Naki, until the two were at the same eye level. "There's power in a stare. Confidence, swagger, and a little bit of a superiority complex are all it takes to make someone wish a stare could kill."

As Naki was drawing, Elijah would continue. "Be whatever you think is appropriate, but", and Elijah's actions here would differ based on what Naki had done himself. If Naki was looking down, or otherwise away from Elijah, he would reach out one singular outstretched finger towards Naki. There was no real speed to it, a very normal reach, moving towards Naki's chin. Elijah was attempting to gently redirect Naki's attention to his own face, gently guiding it if need be, and able, from a spot along the chin. If Naki had already been looking towards Elijah, or looked before Elijah needed to finish said movements, this would prove unneeded and not be performed.

Naki would (hopefully) see a very soft smile. A somewhat tilted head. The slight squint that comes with a smile. Elijah would be staring into Naki, a stare that, while with no real power, others had said, observed their very souls. Observed, and judged. The particularly weak willed often looked away, or read into the sexual tension that Elijah very purposely pushed into the stare.

"Sometimes,"
he said, "You can make people wish for other outcomes instead."

And with that, if he had had to adjust Naki's look, and been successful, he would remove his hand. Either way, he would quickly stand up, breaking eye contact, and twirl in place on his right foot, before backing up to sit on the crates Naki had chosen to sit on, though a separate crate.

A quick examination would show that he seemed to be taking up as much space as he possibly could, arms straight out on the boxes his back leaned against, and legs spread wide.

Elijah made note of the next comments from Naki, if they were to occur still. After the question, though, Elijah would answer. "Oh, I certainly can dance. But there is a certain... Je ne sais quoi to this. An act, perhaps.

"But a fun one."

Elijah would turn his head to look in the direction of Naki. "Why, would you like a dance?"

WC 389
Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:45 pm
The chunin was listening to him as he spoke about this gaze and what he had to do to really do it. When his finger touched his face Naki would raise an eyebrow a bit until his chin was being lifted up. Now he would normally pull himself away if this was a tactic for intimidation or someone wanting information from him however this definitely wasn't that. Naki didn't look away from him instead he continued to stare his mind getting mixed signals. He didn't exactly know how to respond to such a bold statement he always figured that a woman would be on the other end but this was something different and in the back of his mind the only thing that was happening was. "This is something, and I don't know how to feel about it. My mind is racing but I don't.....do I? I mean I haven't talked to any girl......but I also haven't talked to any guy.... Brother Kota I need your guidance!" He thought to himself before very quickly thinking. "If he was here he'd either be on the floor trying to score as many guys as possible or giving me the thumbs up to go for it. Oh God he's still talking I don't know what to think!"  

On the inside Naki was a mess but on the outside he was calm and listening to him still. "To wish for it or to drive them to it." Naki said standing up as he placed one of his hands on Elijah's chest and gently let it rest there. "I'm not sure if it's a stare that works for me though. How about I give it a try." He said with a soft chuckle that felt more like a giggle. His hand would gently travel down his chest to his stomach only to stop and go back up. He'd gently place his hand on his then his jawline as he leaned close to his ear letting his voice soften in the process. "I feel like a voice in the right direction can work wonders~" he said at first. "You want that dance you should at least show me what you can do at least don't you think E~li~jah~" He would giggle again before stepping back and sitting down letting his leg cross over.  

WC 388
TWC 1837

Kota Apollon likes this post

Elizah and Elijah
Elizah and Elijah
Citizen

Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:43 pm
There was no way for Elijah to know if his plot had worked, or if Naki was just recognizing and playing along.

If it was the latter, though... It was good. Quite the performance for someone who Elijah had pegged as more of a novice of these things.

Was he wrong with that assumption?

Perhaps.

"To wish, or to drive them, is there a difference?" He looked to the sitting form of Naki. "Should they even consider, is it not a success?"

Elijah would slide his way along the floor, slowly, surely, placing himself to Naki's left, facing directly at the man. And once again, he leaned, this time to get close to an ear.

"A hidden desire~"

Elijah would pull the bottom of his jacket upwards, enough to easily sit next to Naki. He spread his arms out behind his back, which even seated, was tall enough to reach the second row of boxes, behind Naki, but above.

"Words have power." He looked towards the other. "Powers you know," Elijah would say, before leaning close, practically to Naki's ear, "And those you likely don't."

Elijah took his other arm, not the one on the crate behind, and rested in over Naki's heart.

"If you want to see what I can do," Elijah began, moving his hand first down, stopping just below where the belly button would be. Then he moved it back up, to rest a single finger under Naki's chin.

"All you need to do is ask, Rai-chan."

WC 250
Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021

Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:52 pm
Now Naki wasn't stupid as many would like to think. When he was listening to Elijah as he moved himself next to him as Naki chuckled as he spoke in his ear it definitely tickled but then Elijah did something he probably shouldn't have. He reached behind Naki and his ninja training kicked in. Now normally he would draw his weapon and attack but he's in a public area he wasn't gonna do something like that plus he didn't think Elijah would but you can never be to sure. Instead he decided to do something else as he leaned forward some placing his left elbow on his thigh and his head in his hand. He closed his eyes then reopened his left one just out of sight of Elijah eyes. He position himself so that the only way you can see his eye is if you're looking at him from the front, a mere few inches from his face, and was directly staring into his eye.  

His eye was called the Baioregan. The Baioregan eye made his iris to turn violet, and the pupil to remain black with a black ring to the outer edge of the iris. There were 6 straight black lines that are evenly distributed around the Iris, and run from the outer ring to the pupil, eventually those lines began forming a Y-shaped design at the very center making curving helix pattern around the iris. This eye gave him any warning of an attack of any kind coming at him within his eyes range with him at the center of it all. Naki would breathe softly as he tried to keep his breathing slow. "Now now you might be jumping the gun a bit there Eli~ though I do remember asking you to do something.~" He would chuckle softly before tilting his head a bit he felt his finger on his chin but he didn't turn his head this time as he held a coy side smirk for Elijah to see. 

WC 335
TWC 2172

AP 1819
Baioregan activation
Range 50m in diameter.
AP -10

AP 1809
Elizah and Elijah
Elizah and Elijah
Citizen

Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:43 pm
The two played their game, Elijah being unaware of the activation of the dojutsu, and frankly having no reason to check, or even suspect such.

Unbeknownst to him, however, was someone taking a rather displeasurable look towards the two. Not directly at them but from the side, in the crowd, only maybe 6 feet away, was a rather... uncouth fellow. Between the music and the voices, Elijah would be entirely unable to hear as he shouted out two words starting with 'f', directed towards the two men seated next to each other. Perhaps Naki would be able to catch a hint of it, as he was more on the lookout than Elijah was.

What Naki, in his current state, would almost certainly recognize, however, was the thing tossed by the unknown man. A large cup, with a lid and straw, yes, but also filled with liquid. The cup would be tossed towards the pair, Elijah completely unaware, not even looking in the direction, as it flew in from behind where he was looking.

If Naki were to pay attention to the crowd, especially in the general area of the thrower, he may notice someone ducking, dodging, bobbing, and weaving through the crowd at a not insignificant speed. It would even, where he to see it, be a familiar looking face: Eliza.

She was moving not towards the pair, but towards the unknown person whom Elijah had not heard.

She did not make it in time to stop the throw, but she did get there in time to deliver him a swift kick to the balls.

While it would hurt no matter what, there was reason to think, despite the speed she had shown, it was a relatively contained kick. Civilian, or just barely above, in power. He would be keeling over, but only by sheer nature of the particularly vulnerable part of the body hit.

She then looked over towards the pair, trying to shout over the noise, and warn them about the incoming drink. But, as with the heckler's words, they would be too quiet for Elijah to hear, even as she started moving towards them, once again gracefully dodging around the dancing people, as if she knew where they would move before even they did.

This was not, however, an affect of a jutsu, or an special eye, or any such thing. Simply a good understanding of parties.

WC 400
Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021

Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:38 pm
As this game continued to be played with Naki being coy now he would snap out of this playful mode as his warning signal went off. His eye immediately looked in the direction the cup was coming from and with his natural speed he was able to grab his pen and coat it with chakra while pulling it out of his pocket. With that same hand he would one handed sign Tiger -> boar -> rat as the cup came within 4ft of them. Without a second thought and in front of Elijah, since there wasn't anyway for him to hide this, he threw his chakra coated pen into the cup piercing it and taking it away from them before pinning it to the wall on the other side of the room. Though it's contents did explode over the man head after he was on the ground in pain

Naki saw what she did to the man making him smile as he kept his eye open but waited for her to get close enough for him to close it and deactivate his Baioregan. He would look at Elijah as he dropped his hand. "You alright there?" He asked as he wondered if Elijah even noticed how close to disaster he was as he turned and looked at her. "Thanks for the heads up lovely definitely appreciate it." He said to her before clearing his throat and looked away from her as he tried to keep a level head now that he's surrounded by two.

WC 252
TWC 2424
Elizah and Elijah
Elizah and Elijah
Citizen

Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:09 pm

So this is how I die. Being pierced by a hot guy in the middle of a drug fueled rave. Elijah thought this to himself before shutting his eyes, when suddenly... Naki threw the pen past him. There was a discernible sound, though of what, Elijah was unsure. What he could be more sure about, however, was that Naki was most certainly a ninja. Not that that was particularly surprising. This WAS a ninja village, after all. But it was not something Elijah had realized, nor even really considered. Perhaps it was a good thing that this went down as it did, as this was now the perfect chance to disengage.

"Yes, thanks, but... what happened?" he asked as he extricated himself from the not very secure circle he had been making around Naki, removing his hands and arms.

It was not until the appearance of Eliza that he began to connect some dots, but certainly not them all. "No problem, can't have an asshole like that ruining the fun." She stepped forwards, joining the pair, or well, standing within a few inches of where they sat. Though I think you did a good job of ruining his specific fun. That didn't look like too cheap of an outfit. And, speaking from experience, sugary drinks can be hell to properly clean. The smell just... It never leaves.

"Would someone mind explaining what happened, please? All I really know is I thought I was about to die, and then I didn't, and now everybody is congratulating each other."

WC 256
TWC 3274
Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021

Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:11 pm
Young Raijin would relax his stance a bit as he breathed softly turning himself back to Elijah. He couldn't help but giggle at the confused look on his face as his sister joined them, the young dark male would smile at Eliza as she joined them a bit more. "Well it's s good thing it's on him and not anyone else huh." By now his eye has returned back to normal and he stood up to stretch popping a few parts of his body. He'd then turn to face Elijah and place a finger under his chin and gently rubbed it. "My goodness~ you're such a cute one.~" He teased since he was confused about what all happened around them. "Let's just say that apparently not everyone in this building is ready to see us be happy together." 

He said as he looked back to Eliza. "I'm Raijin it's nice to meet ya. I hope none of that got on you. I know better ways to cooling people off than soda." It was becoming clear that Raijin was already locked in a good mood and no one bigot was gonna ruin it like that. Rai would look at them both as he was starting to see a bit of family resemblance there a bit but he didn't mind the fun of another joining in. It seems Raijin is learning a lot about himself tonight. 

WC 235
TWC 2659
Elizah and Elijah
Elizah and Elijah
Citizen

Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:39 pm

Elijah felt like he was being infantilized. Eliza and Naki were both going to town on him, each in their own way. Eliza in, well, frankly in her normal way. Mostly silently and with snide looks.

Naki, on the other hand, was being a right FLIRT about it.

Which was, admittedly, kinda hot.

But before Elijah could speak up, Eliza would respond to Naki. "Oh I am perfectly clean. Though..." She cast a glance towards Elijah before continuing, her lips curling up almost menacingly. "Am I wrong in thinking you two were thinking of making a bit more of a mess?" This was so 'Eliza' it almost hurt. But Elijah needed to pull it together. He could not be 'confused and hurt' any longer, nor 'scared'. Eliza had plunged him in and...

They may have argued sometimes, but she was not going to send him into a dangerous situation. So whatever had just happened, she would know two things. One: she would have also figured out that this guy was a ninja. Two: she figured that he did something positive, that earned trust, rather than otherwise as Elijah had feared. So, he would trust his sister on this one.

So, Elijah would stand to join Naki and his sister. "Good ways to cool off, huh?" Elijah smiled to Naki, putting his hands in his pocket. Elbows were raised, though this only had the effect of raising his jacket, up, and out. Perhaps reminiscent of how some animals puff up parts of themselves to look bigger and scarier, though this had only a somewhat related effect among humans.

Rather, Elijah would walk up to Naki, smiling the whole time, and lean in, to whisper a message. "We'd probably need a way to get hot and sweaty first."

And with that, he would step back, just a small bit, to look to Naki, rather than his ear. Smiling the whole time.

Even The Dead Must Party - Page 2 IKnKgWGEven The Dead Must Party - Page 2 1zCleQe
OOC:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum