Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Today at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Hiroki Shimada
Hiroki Shimada
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Mementos of Noon - Hiroki Shimada
Mission Record : Hiroki's Mission Log
Living Clones : Mementos of Dawn - Hiro Shimada

Mementos of Dusk - Ki Shimada
Familiar : Shichiro
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 150580

Maybe Like A Group Effort [IO, NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: Maybe Like A Group Effort [IO, NK]

Sat Oct 22, 2022 7:43 pm
Isaribi Uchiha wrote:While Baliquis was out, Isaribi sort of curled up into herself for a little bit. She got the feeling that maybe folks outside the neighborhood felt differently about death than she and her kind did. Should she have refused, after all? For her, the dead moved on, making space for the ever-growing pool of the living while leaving behind little legacies to remember them by. However, for others, places like this probably held memories, not all of them pleasant. Had Baliquis' sister sat in this same chair? Use those dishes in the cupboards? What if this was all so very wrong?

If she had two arms, she would have flopped onto a nearby couch and hugged herself for a bit, now that nobody was watching, but in the absence of that, she settled for grabbing a pillow and squeezing it instead. She'd have to go out and get a stuffed shark, or something. While children's toys like that were, perhaps, better left to actual children, Isaribi confessed to a fondness for sharks. The grey or blue kinds, in particular, were quite nice. Yes, for sure. She knew a good place to get those across town, and it would keep her in good company in the days to come.

Eventually, Baliquis came back. Isaribi simply nodded silently as she explained the living arrangements and the like, all while thinking solemnly about a combination of stuffed sharks and important matters of housing and subsistence. At some point, she'd have to prove that she wasn't habitually a bum (though there was no doubt that significant stretches of her life had been spent in places other than normal housing units). Keeping up a place on her own wasn't beyond her, but she wasn't up to arguing the point with Baliquis. The maintenance men would come, and eventually, she would get them to stop coming when she got things under control.

And finally, there was the hook. She saw it coming, sort of, but the nature of the woman's request surprised her. All this really seemed like a dream, like everything that had happened to her since the bridge was something out of a fairy tale. Good-looking priestesses offering sanctuary, a warm house, and oh god so much food? It was truly surreal. Maybe... maybe this was the hand of God that the damned churchfolk spoke of. She wasn't a believer, not really, but even after all the years of pain and suffering, she found that somehow, she still had the ability to hope. Isaribi stood, waiting in silence for a few seconds before answering the other woman's query.

"Well, uh, I spent about nine years in a high security prison." Once again, she found herself unable to meet Baliquis' eyes. Not that the jail time meant that much, 'most everyone she knew who did anything worth money ended up in there at some point or another. "You might say I grew up in there. So when I got out, most everyone I knew was gone or they weren't friendly no more." She hoped the reason would be obvious. "My folks 're gone, you know? So yeah." Awkwardly, she extended her good hand. Being able to tell someone else the truth, to just spit it all out there and have it be known... it didn't feel all that bad.

"My name's Isaribi Uchiha, and I'm willing to give friendship a shot."  

[WC 566
TWC 4000
+80 AP
2000 WC toward https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50427-demonic-flute?highlight=flute
2000 WC toward https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t45490-nature-chakra-proficiency-v7?highlight=nature

Mission rewards!
10,000 ryo
50 AP
Turning Spirit Stone into https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t48844-soul-stone

EXIT]

Approved
Baliquis
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Maybe Like A Group Effort [IO, NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: Maybe Like A Group Effort [IO, NK]

Sun Oct 23, 2022 4:19 am
"Well, uh, I spent about nine years in a high security prison." The young woman said, "You might say I grew up in there. So when I got out, most everyone I knew was gone or they weren't friendly no more. My folks 're gone, you know? So yeah." The woman reached out her good hand and Baliquis smiled, “My name's Isaribi Uchiha, and I'm willing to give friendship a shot."

Baliquis smiled and shook the woman’s hand. It was a firm handshake and when she was done, Baliquis took off her outer kimono and though it was bloody, put it on Isaribi’s shoulders so that she could have something to cover herself up. Either way, she left the kitchen and then left the house, locking the bottom handle’s lock before pulling it behind her and shutting the door off to the night.

[ WC: 143 ]

EXIT
Claims:

Last edited by Baliquis on Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:38 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : edited stat allocation, #6 updated)
Yuuma Fujiwara
Yuuma Fujiwara
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 116770

Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:03 pm
[ WC: 5,550 ]
[ Claims:
1)  1,907 WC towards Rain Tiger at Will ( 843 WC from here +  1,907 WC from this post ) (A-Rank) ( 843 / 2750 ) -> ( 2750 / 2750 )
2)  1,500 WC towards Hidden Mist Technique (B-Rank) ( 1500 / 1500 )
3)  1,500 WC towards Temporary Paralysis (B-Rank) ( 1500 / 1500 )
4)  500 WC towards Chakra Flare (D-Rank )( 500 / 500 )
5)  143 WC towards Chakra Insight ( Skill )( 143 / 2000 )
6) Claiming 42 Stat points from 55 possible stat points
+12 Stat Points to Vigor / +30 Stat Points to Chakra

Mission Claims:
10,000 Ryo
50 AP
Turning Spirit Stone to Soul Stone

Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum