Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato HyuugaSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Sat May 04, 2024 2:12 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 48%
8 Posts - 16%
5 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Raiden
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 63250

Two leave, Will they Return?! Empty Two leave, Will they Return?!

Mon Jul 11, 2022 2:30 pm
After having gotten the report on the next and final part of the Chuunin exams, Raiden had gathered all of his things, and took them with him. He wore his armor which seemed natural like clothing, with his sword at his hip, he did not need it there, but it was comforting to him. He would Stand at the gates waiting for his partner, this part of the exams put them in teams, The name however Raiden somewhat Recognized, it was the man who taught him a couple of things, and helped him get back on his feet a bit with his return to shinobidom. Raiden would begin to drift away in thought until the voice in his head would interupt his thoughts, asking him endless questions, none of which Raiden would deem worthy enough to answer.
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen
Stat Page : The quiver of knowledge
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 224340

Two leave, Will they Return?! Empty Re: Two leave, Will they Return?!

Mon Jul 11, 2022 7:13 pm
The archer was still musing over how his last exam went. He was not happy about the fact that he lost even if he was learning a lot from it. If Kota was less of a man he would have thrown a fit and tried to stay home. Gracefully bowing out of the last portion. Too bad he thought quitting like that was for losers. He would probably take his own life before bowing down like that. Pride was something that was buried into his bones.

“Dad. I am going to head out of the village. I am going to Fang Country this time.” Kota wanted to talk to his dad before he left. It was a shame his old man had not recovered since the loss of his mom. Even now he stayed in Suna as it was the last place she was. If not, who knows if Kota would have been left behind in the village. His dad looked at him with mostly vacant eyes as if to acknowledge what his son said. Kota made a mental note to grab some meat while back in fang. His father loved it a lot and ate it with the family as a barbecue. It was a decent memory that Kota had growing up.

Kota gave a glance over the mission statement and committed it to memory. He would not take it with him in order to avoid it being discovered. His gear and such was all he needed. His headband was put away since he was going incognito. His family emblem was still present. The Apollon family was well known among hunters. It would provide him with a decent amount of cover.

Walking up to the gate Kota spotted his partner. A swordsman he had not seen since the first portion of the exam. The youngish Ametsuki or something like that. Kota had a good opinion of him and thought he was decent enough to watch his back. The young swordsman looked like he was alone and ready to go.

“I hope I was not too late. I am all packed and ready to go.”

WC: 355
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Raiden
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Ryo : 63250

Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:34 am
It was the look in his eyes..... Raiden saw the look as the boy he met, Kota, approached, and when the boy spoke , Raiden would simply shake his head "Not at all, However if I may, What is on your mind, if we could I would rather a clear mind before heading out to the world beyond, last time I travelled in it, I was a missing ninja, and if hunters wish to capitalize on that fact, You could be in danger as well, I need to make sure your head is here for the journey ahead." Raiden did not wish another's blood on his hands. Meanwhile the Demon within ate away once more at the conscience mind, begging for something of an ambush to happen just so he could be let out.

Raiden had already known by the results that he monitored till the completion of the exams about Kota's loss but he wish that would not stress his mind to much, Raiden knew as he may have excelled at combat, the writing part likely killed his chances at ranking up, but for him this entire thing had not been about that, it had been about the interactions with the other genin and getting to know them, that was what he wanted. In hopes to one day have friends, and hopefully ones that will not turn their backs on him over an accident. Raiden would wait for the retort from his comrade before heading out with a nod if all was well, or if they needed a moment to talk, well that could be done on a walk too, hopefully that it did not take long and would be over before they got too far from Suna, as Raiden did not worry this close to his new home at this time.

As Raiden looked upon the gates over his shoulder. he would be reminded of the not so long ago when he arrived at this very village. he would wave goodbye to Han the gatekeeper as they left, showing his id to Han when prompted, and heading out, he had little to carry, but knew how to handle himself. Raiden as they walked kept his hand on the hilt of his sword. he felt comfortable at the ready, at this moment they looked almost like a lesser noble of sorts and his body guard, Raiden being the guard, or maybe a pair of thugs, as tucked hidden away after leaving the gates location as they went to the boarders was his headband. That he kept close by as a symbol of who he was becoming.

While they walked, and talked, or in silence whichever was deemed necessary at the moment, Eros ate away till Raiden Mental gave in and was holding two conversations at once, well one was a conversation, the other was a fight of sorts as always. Eros tried to sew despair in Raiden's mind, reminding of him of the reason he was last on the road, and even tried to convince him that the Kazekage was trying to get rid of him, in fact that he was to be killed by Kota, and best was to take the drop himself. However Raiden would constantly battle with Eros about the idea, always telling the little head demon of his no. He did not believe any of that to be honest.

Raiden would than think about a book he recently had borrowed from the library of suna and brought along as reading material. Raiden would pull the book out and began to read it, a facinating read about space time jutsu and their applications, he had hit a point he was comfortable with his swordsmanship that he felt it was time to branch further. The book would go on to speak of a particular technique and one that Raiden would think be quite useful to be completely honest. The technique was Instant Transmission, it was a teleportation technique that would allow him to travel back to the village in a flash, and take Kota with him when he would do it.

Raiden knew this technique had other uses as well, but maybe he would look more into how he could use it with his family techniques and armors later and develop something of his own. But for the time being this was a great stepping stone. However while he read he would not ignore Kota if he was to speak, and as he read parts he would say something to Kota if Kota did not speak. This was a trip but it did not have to be boring, they would have about two weeks for this trip, why not make the most of it right?

Eventually their walking would bring them to the boarders of the land, and that's where Raiden suggested a break for lunch, they were getting to be in the worst parts of the desert, Raiden recalled his last trip through here, as perilous as it was, he had to push through. A Minor shelter to be in a sort of shade is what Raiden had in mind, with some lunch he brought with him, since the thing he had most in his house was food, and he brought all his food with him. anything however that would spoil was thrown away. He would take a seat in the shade he made and eat his lunch. He did hope Kota would join him, and if needed he would even offer food to the lad. They were shinobi of the sand after all, they were in this together. Raiden would speak about how he was a bit upset his fight in the exams went so fast. And he would even bring up the odd questions from the test, and how he answered them, anything to get a conversation between them flowing.

"If you do not mind me asking Kota, Where do you feel you were lacking in your exam fight?" Raiden would ponder aloud with the boy, not to embaress or anything, but to help lend his ear and his knowledge if possible. If kota would respond , Raiden would in kind offer advise, if the boy decided otherwise, Raiden would also respect that.

TWC- 1176 /3000 (Max Stat Discount) Instant Transmission (And a Possible thread continuation in the Boarders)
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen
Stat Page : The quiver of knowledge
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 224340

Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:34 pm
Traveling outside the gates of Suna since he became a ninja was a sobering experience. He forgot how much sand there was. The tiny bits of earth were everywhere. They caused mischief in his underpants by chaffing him in ways that could be called cruel by ninja standards. Everytime Raiden was not looking Kota had to pull on his underwear and release sand. It made the archer almost sad he didn’t bring a better windbreaker. At least then the sand would have been less of a nuisance. It was times like this that Kota was very happy with whoever made the Sunagakure Dome.

“I do not think I did very badly based on what I was presented with. I could have done better but everyone says that. The only thing I believe I lacked was arrows and a better archery ability. I am unconventional so I have to work even harder when it comes to my skills with the bow.” Kota would not speak at all the times he was discouraged. Forging your own path felt like an uphill battle when it came to just surviving. Other ninja had their clans and techniques handed to them more easily. All Kota had was himself and a bow. “What about you?”

WC:209
TWC: 564
+5 Chakra Stat (Bringing the number up to 98)
( 984/1000 for Hidden Arms And a thread continuation in the Boarders)
Remika
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Sat Jul 16, 2022 8:30 am
Suika would watch as the genin one by one would come to the gates; she would take a moment to wish them luck on their travels and their mission and final part for their chuunin exam; she would preform several hand seals; deactivating the outside defenses like the sand storm that wrapped around Sunagakure. Once they made their distance across she would reactive the defenses, letting them through with no issue.

Once the genin were safely gone, Suika would make her leave as well.

{Exited; no WC claim.}

{Confirming exit from Sunagakure; good luck out there!}

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum