Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Silver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Zeo Kamigawa
Zeo Kamigawa
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Zeo Kamigawa's Stat & Jutsu List

Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space-Time
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 35400

... Keeps the Doctor Away Part 2(D-rank mission) Empty ... Keeps the Doctor Away Part 2(D-rank mission)

Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:27 pm
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t47451-an-apple-a-day mission

Zeo sat in the doctor's office of the main building after his initial tests were done. He tried to be patient as he glanced around at the equipment. He already been examed basically and his blood had been drawn. Yasha leaned against the wall near the door while the mirror window was there, but he couldn't really tell who else was looking in. He sat there without his shirt as the doctor contained the supplies and samples she took. The really nice doctor was indeed making him feel far better than he had when he first entered.

Still he came here and decided to visit not out of duty, but to understand his eyes power. With this, he hoped to understand more about the bloodline trait of his clan-- that he barely knew anything about.

"Well, everything looks good. You seem healthy, save for some lack of sustenance. You really should eat more," the violet-haired doctor said as she turned to him. "Now, this part is the important part of your exam. We will be examining the unique chakra and your eyes. "

Zeo gumped a bit as she approached and leaned closer to him. "Can you freely activate your eyes doujutsu?" she asked, her reaction a bit odd to Zeo-- almost like a young child's curiousity-- that and her large breasts were a bit too close and caused Zeo to blush a bit.

he blinked as he struggled to talk. "Um... Y-yes," he responded as he regained his composure. "I recently was able to trigger them at will. At times, they do act on their own... when im on guard or nervous about something. Some kind of defense mechanism-- I'm not sure. But yes, I can activate it at will." he explained.

"I see," she said with a smile as she took out a tool-- a simple examining scope with a light at the end. "I will be examinng them. WOuld you kindly look into this light please?" she instructed.

Zeo did as she instructed. He had his eye follow the light-- up, down, left and right, for both eyes. It was a simple exam and he didn't feel any discomfort.

"OKay then," she said. "if you can please activate your eyes now and let us do the same test."

Zeo took a deep breath and relaxed, focusing on that inner peace he learned of. It was just a second, but soon his eyes clouded-- growing darker and showing the starry clouds of a nebula in his iresis and corneas. As he looked through his eyes, he could see the auras-- the souls hidden behind each Yasha's and the doctor's chakra. Yasha's he seen before-- a tranquil sky blue as strong and still as the wind. He was alive with energy and yet still at the same time. As for the doctor, like her violet hair, she had a light, passionate violet aura. Her aura was more 'gentler' and pure. She was someone who genuinely cared and it put Zeo even further at ease.

"Oh wow... how fascinating,' she said as she looked at his starry eyes. "I heard about it during your Chunin Exams. They are quite beautiful."

Zeo's eyes widened and his face blushed at the mention of 'beautiful eyes'.

A laugh escaped Yasha as he leaned against the wall. "You better not get any ideas Zeo. I know she is a beautiful medicine woman but control yourself. Hahah!" he joked.

Zeo glared at Yasha crossly and his teeth bared in a rare show of anger. "YOu're one to talk!" Zeo snapped.

Keeping her demeanor and letting the flattering jokes slide, she raised up her scope again. "Alright, please look here into the scope one more time." she instructed. Zeo took a deep breath and did so. He allowed the same movements, the light a bit different as he looked at it, moving his eyes to follow it. As he did, the woman looked at the sides of the eyes, seeing the starry glow encompass the parts of the eyes and no visual distortion or veins that were causing pain.

"I see... nothing seems unusual, so your eye's health is indeed assured for now," she said as she lowered the scope. She took some notes in a nearby note pad, then proceeded to her supplies till she returned with an unusual blinder. The blinder had sealing symbols upon it, and wires that attached to part of the computer set up in the end of the office. "This device here is a simple blinder meant to isolate and read the chakra that is in the eyes. Through this, we can monitor and read the type of chakra thatt is contained and runs through your eyes. If your okay, I'd like to put this on."

Zeo looked at the device, but it didn't look harmful as he looked at the inside of the blinder. Just simple cloth. With another deep breath, he nodded. The kind doctor then attached the blinder covering Zeo's eyes. With his eyes covered, his vision soon couldn't see the chakra or the other things he normally saw with his Uchugan. However, it didn't seem important. "Close your eyes and try to relax. If you feel any pressure or heat on your eyes, let me know. But you shouldn't feel anything ." the woman said as she activated the blinder.

The most Zeo felt was a slight buzz against his eyelids, as he kept his eyes closed-- but his Uchugan still active. A minute or so passed and nothing was wrong as Zeo sat there. Meanwhile, the doctor ran a screen on the computer, recording the chakra levels and readout that passed through his eyes. "So what exactly do you see when you use your eyes, Mr. Kamigawa," Zeo asked.

Zeo remembered the conversation with Yasha, but he didn't feel it was wise to say EVERYTHING about it. "Um... well I can see chakra, it seems. I also can somehow see a person's past or information--- but only when I am in direct contact with them. The persona seems to be triggered from those eyes. I don't know everything about it though. But it does seem to respond well to my Genjutsu as well. " he explained.

"I see. Master yasha spoke to me about what he found out about the eyes as well. " the doctor said kindly. "He also told me of your situation. I'm so sorry to hear about what brought you to Hoshigakure, but I hope you understand... the village considers you a treasured member of our family. All the more reason you and your abilities should be well protected and fostered. "

Zeo merely nodded, understanding the situation. He knew well such unknown powered had to be well understood. At what cost though, he wasn't sure. After which he waited and some time passed--- till he felt hands on his head and lifted the blinder. "There. All done." the doctor said, smiling to him as he could finally see. By then, his eyes has already reverted to normal. He didn't feel any different, but he still saw the traces of his power-- her aura. He looked around and saw Yasha, just as calm and content with things. He reactivated his eyes briefly, just to make sure they still worked, then retracted them. He felt well enough to trust them.

"I know this wasn't a pleasant experience, but we covered everything. Yasha has also been assigned to oversee your growth too. Though as chunin, you may now feel such a thing as hindering. But still, you are very young to worry about such things." the doctor said with a smile. "So please, don't push yourself. "

Zeo nodded to her, appreciating her kind words. "Yes, Ma'am. " he replied.

"Come on, Zeo. Don't be so bitter." Yasha commented as he got up from the wall. "All things said, your tests look good. Doctor, you will inform us over the test results?" the man asked.

"Indeed. I'll keep you apprised of the results, but luckily, nothing odd or hindering seems to be there. Just be careful as you train and on your missions," she said. She gave a kind smile to yasha, who grinned back with his own impressions on the kind and charming doctor.

Zeo glanced between them, sensing Yasha's interests. "Alright, alright... let's get going. I felt too much like a guinnei pig already." he grumbled as he put back on his shirt. "Since the Doctor says I need to eat more, lets get some lunch or something."

Yasha smirked at his young friend's comment and waved a hand. "Alright. You put up with enough. I'll treat." he said leading the way. Zeo turned to the doctor and out of politeness and appreciation, Zeo bowed to the doctor . With that, he took off to catch up to Yasha.

From behind the mirrored window two three figures spoke. Though shadowed in the dark room, they bore older and judgemental features.

"So this is Zeo Kamigawa? Is he considered a threat?" one spoke.

"Inconclusive. His powers are vast as he displayed them in the chunin exams. He would of stayed under the radar had he not awakened in that key moment." another replied.

"Your impression?"

"While a mystery, he has one trait that is indeed concerning. He has the ability to perceive events via contact. In his hands, he can asertain truths from enemies, but if he indeed see events-- is it truth, or just memories from enemies? "

"Indeed. He is a wildcard, and because we have no history on his clan, he can be easily an asset as well as a hindrance, if he gets too involved in internal affairs. "

The third man remained silent as he still watched the boy leave. "Regardless, we still need to monitor him and his actions..." he said.

WC: 1640
Rewards: 2,000 Ryo / 10 AP
Learning : Spirit's Oath skill 2000 > 1500 from 25% discount to learning cost.
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

... Keeps the Doctor Away Part 2(D-rank mission) Empty Re: ... Keeps the Doctor Away Part 2(D-rank mission)

Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:58 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum