Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Today at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Staff Team Applications

+28
Kota Apollon
Shikami Shinkou
Saturn
Yuuma Fujiwara
Hiroki Shimada
Aura Yukimenoko
Kosuke Sashihara
Raiden Ametsuchi
Xuexing Yuki
Shin Uchiha
Hayato Yuki
Isemori Uchiha
Kaito Inuzuka
Roy Goka
Kealoha
Akabayashi Terumi
Shitai Orochi
Kizmaru Senju
Yamato Tanaka
Komori
Moyasu Nokoribi
Arantima
Enishi
Akihiko Ginkyo
Fu
Arathel Anbura
Shinrei Yamato
Site Administrator
32 posters
Go down
Kizmaru Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Staff Team Applications - Page 2 Empty Re: Staff Team Applications

Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:30 am
RP Character: Kizmaru Senju
Discord Handle: Aloide#9806
Area(s) of Interest: Balance/Approval Team

Why you? I'm interested in continuing to further site progress and implement all the systems and balance changes that were promised and offered to the community over two years ago. I'm a fairly active player and pretty decent when it comes to combat situations so NPC'ing, balancing systems and battlemodding are my forte. Balancing and moving custom creations are also a strong point of mine that I love doing.

Fu and Kealoha like this post

Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:13 am
RP Character: [Characters you currently RP on the site] Shinori Kaguya
Discord Handle: [Your Discord Handle] oɿɘƸ ʜƚɿɒᗡ#7314
Area(s) of Interest: [Approval Team/Events Team/Coordination Team/Balance Team/Put me in, coach] Coordination/Balance

Why you? Being the only staff member that is still here from V5 and the only current staff member of V7 i have been around for the most major changes both to the rules of the site and the overall flow of how the site was going. If kept in my current position i would do just that until such a time that the new staff team can handle their own and have a full handle of the current site meta and how things work.

[Use this section as you see fit to make your case, links and examples are always helpful!]

Fu and Kealoha like this post

Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:04 pm
RP Character: Akabayashi Terumi
Discord Handle: DavetheBarbarian
Area(s) of Interest: Balance Team

Why you?

Lets just be honest with it, I am generally regarded as the sites loophole expert. If there is something that can be abused I know what it is, how to do it, and usually how it can be fixed. An example being solid clones having to share jutsu cooldowns. This cooldown restriction does not apply to the mechanisms of puppets.

Another example being when I brought up how a full kit of Village Exclusive techniques which can be better than normal jutsu can be done. That was when the restriction of two was put into place.

I have been on the staff team before with multiple people. I would say a fair amount of folks wouldn't call me pleasent or nice, but that I know what I am doing when it comes to balance. As usually I am quite fair when grading apps if precedent is established and they can send me links to said precedent I look them over. Then determine if the mechanic is too powerful to exist at all and nerf said mechanic across the board starting with the linked tech(s) or allow the mechanic on the app being graded as it widely exists. Some mods don't like you linking precedent and say not all apps are the same and doing so can get your tech denied. Its quite clearly explained in jutsu creation rules doing this is perfectly fine however.

Also, when it comes to balance I look at the big picture not just the little one. Some folks in the past would attempt to sneak powerful abilities behind an AP wall. Ex 200 AP for effectively one hell of an explosion that escape was nigh impossible. Looking at the big picture I personally look at the character a custom technique is being attached to. Because a custom is made FOR you to utilize to its maximum. So, a 200AP price tag on a 2000AP, 25% AP cost reduction person is nothing. Slap that AP cost on someone with a significantly lower pool then while it may not be entirely balanced its certainly a factor.

Kizmaru Senju, Fu, Ayato Hyuuga and Kealoha like this post

Kealoha
Kealoha
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 44250

Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:01 pm
RP Character: Jun Fuji and Ban Hozuki
Discord Handle: [epicfreehugs#0599]
Area(s) of Interest: Approval/Coordination Team 

Why you?
I've had about 6 years of experience on this app, even a bit of approval modding in the past before my schedule had gotten busy. I've apped many many techniques for V6 and V7 and worked with many members at techniques on-site for balance and effectiveness and my favorite, the aesthetic of the techinque with the character. I've been active over the past year and adapted well to the new changes added, like the physical patch. 

Though many people know me to be quite firm on my positions, I actually do a lot of listening to fellow member base and have many conversations where I love listening to what people think about techs and balancing. 

Communication is one of my better skills as well as applied empathy, meaning I will advocate for members of all types. I will listen to concerns, via DM or general chat. Not only will my communication skills work with members, but they will also help the staff and the relationship between each other. There is always a need for staff to need help being assisted with their issues; it's hard work being staff.

It’s also relevant for me to mention that I’m studying social work in college right now where bias checks and inner company communication is taught extensively. I pride myself on the profesional unbias and acknowledge my own personal biases always.

Please consider me for either position

RECENT APPs MADE
Tidal crash 
Water Release: Great Water Arm
Crashing Wave Style
Atman Fighting Spirit
Free Spirit Style: Swift Palm
Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Roy Goka
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 500

Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:28 pm
RP Character: Musu Uzumaki
Discord Handle: Moose#0017
Area(s) of Interest: Coordination Team

Why you? With the election finished, it's time to get NRPG back on track, and I hope that I can do what I can to help make the site better.

Kealoha likes this post

Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage
Stat Page : Stat Page

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points
Vigor: 125 points
Chakra: 125 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : The Wolves of Death Gorge
Living Clones : Uchiha, Tatsuya
Familiar : Raidomaru (Needs Revamped)
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 0

Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:06 am
RP Character Name: Kaito Inuzuka / Hayato Kioshi (Viperis)
Discord Tag: @gh0stdr1fter11#9424
Position Applying For: Approval Moderator Team

Why You?:

I love creating things centered around Naruto; characters, techniques, and plots. Not only have I made my own, but I've also helped a handful of others in making their own creations both on and off-site. I want to help people in getting their own creations off the ground and into the approved section so that they can live out their Naruto RP dreams. With that in mind, I want to be a person that anybody on NRPG can come to with any questions they may have, and should I not have an answer I will go to great lengths to get them the help they need. I also would love the opportunity to understand the ins and outs of the systems used here on NRPG better than what I do now and how we as a community can evolve with the ever-changing landscape of the site.

All in all, I want to be someone that the players of NRPG can come to if they are ever in need and someone that they can look up to.

I do not have much in regards to creations, and quite honestly I have very little battle experience. The little battle experience I do have is in the "Teaching A New Dog Old Tricks" thread, which was performed with current Coordination Team member Arantima. lISTED Below are the links to past and present creations I've made (keep in mind the "Takekattā (竹カッター, Bamboo Cutter)" and  "The Wolves Of Death Gorge (死の峡谷のオオカミ) (D-S Rank Summons) creations are still in the process of being worked on and approved themselves)...

- Taijutsu: Elemental Armor (Skill) - Assisted in creation by both "Arantima" and "No Biggie".
- Speed: Crane (Jutsu)
- Speed: Sparrow (Jutsu)
- Speed: Woodpecker (Jutsu)
- Takekattā (竹カッター, Bamboo Cutter) (Weapon)
- The Wolves Of Death Gorge (死の峡谷のオオカミ) (Summoning Race)
- The Wolves Of Death Gorge (死の峡谷のオオカミ) (D-S Rank Summons)
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Ise's Stat Page
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 232500

Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:12 pm
RP Character: Isemori Uchiha
Discord Handle: Balance#9761
Area(s) of Interest: Approval Team

Why you?

1. Throughout being a member here on NRPG, I have gotten familiar with how things have been graded/approved in terms of the topic and stat page claims. I know what is needed to be provided for those kinds of claims, and yes, I have made a few mistakes here and there, but those mistakes helped me make my claims acceptable in the eyes of staff members who have graded my stuff. Also, while I know how the build for topic/stat page claims works, I am still learning how site creations are made/approved. I have shown general interest in learning about creations and how something along those lines is acceptable. I have even gone out of my way to check my things to make sure if there were no mistakes that I have made and corrected them in terms of needing reapprovals.

2. My activity here on NRPG has been perfect as of late. I am sure that the current staff team is well aware of my training on the site, and while there are things that do get in the way of my RPing, I still have managed to put the time and effort to post/reply when I can. If I am on a leave of absence, I have gotten better at letting others know about it, as unfortunately, things happen where my activity goes down. Still, I have made remarkable comebacks and continued to maintain my activity here on the site.

3. I have never told others about my RP experiences outside NRPG all too much, but I used to be a staff member for quite a few different RP’s over 10+ years. Some have been successful and are still going to this day. I have been responsible for approving character applications and organizing site-wide activity checks, and those are just a few of the many things I would like to help with for NRPG if I get accepted.

4. I’m a pretty chill person. I have been known for my patience, open-mindedness, and non-judgmental nature towards others, which is crucial for any staff member. I can also adapt quickly to things as time goes on, which is another essential thing. My drive to learn and do things has been one of the many things that has kept going in terms of RPing, and if given the opportunity, I would like to show that to the people of NRPG. I want to help this place grow by helping others, and I want to eventually learn about certain things that I can also potentially help with in the future, such as being able to NPC hunter missions, help with the making of site events, etc.

The links below are to show others my Activity on the site so far:

https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/u11707stats# - General statistics
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/st/u11707 - total number of topics
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t46795-isemori-uchiha-s-mission-log - Character mission logs for the extra showcase of my activity
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t46760-isemori-s-stat-page#363150 - Character's Stat Page
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Frigid Blade
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 21270

Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:04 pm
RP Character: Hayato Yuki and Yuusuke Sarutobi
Discord Handle: Weez#3096
Area(s) of Interest: Approval Team!
Why you?

I am fairly active on the site and think I have a good enough handle on the rules to help with approvals at least. I can easily check the discord in the evening est times and occasionally pre write things that need to be changed during the day. I want to see the site continue to be active and the event should help. You might need more approvers for the influx. 

I also see that we need more mods on custom creations. Perhaps me taking on this role will allow others to step up to that role, or perhaps in the future I could help with that. 

Links that show my activity

Characters: https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/u11981 and https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/u12017

Statistics: https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/u11981stats and https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/u12017stat

Stat pages: https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t51418-hayato-yuki-stat-page https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t51826-demon-ape-of-the-sands#391897

Highlight apps: https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t51625-permafrost#390817 https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t51781-ice-release-frozen-sky-dragon#391711
Anonymous

Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:07 pm
RP Character: Maneku Tau, Anzuru
Discord Handle: Maneku
Area(s) of Interest: [Approval Team/Events Team/Coordination Team/Balance Team/Put me in, coach]

Why you?

1: I want to learn anything people will pass on. I love the community, and will go through everything in an expanding creation center. I'm active and got both coupons for the recent event.

2. I'll maintain the site, and cover other's work if absent. One of my focuses is fostering my fellow staff members to succeed flexibly, and to celebrate anything they pursue. I'd love to grow any plots or writing.

3. I'm willing to be confronted on my understanding on any specific part of the game. I don't antagonize nor confront others, and I try to engage other's attention positively.

4. My character is built well for the time I've spent, and I've got a good grasp for summons as they are currently. I know generally how NPC and skills work. I have a gluttonous appetite for building and I can use the arena to test NPCing. Characters I've made have varied as I've rped early on forums since I was 9 to 10.

5. I have graphics experience and can modify the site or help making events look diverse. I'm able to comprehensively and immediately review creations on site, or help people make them look nice.

6. I have prior experience managing gaming Discords, D&D sessions, and large organizations on forums. Marketing and organizational focuses are my irl trade. I'm used to reviewing consistently on my phone to help people with tasks throughout the day.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 2500

Tue May 24, 2022 5:29 pm
RP Character: Crom Tokage, Shin Uchiha and Karro
Discord Handle: Crom#3179
Area(s) of Interest:  Approval Team

Why you?

Hello it is I Crom. I will lay it down for those in charge as to why I want to be a staff member and of course why I'm a perfect fit for the team. 

So as for why I want to be a Staff Member: Overall I have quite enjoyed my short time here on the site as a whole. My original plan on joining was simply to have a single character and go through the ropes to really get into plot and systems. The longer I was here the more I wanted to branch out and be apart of various different plots and builds as now I have 3 different character which all are active and growing at a fast rate.

Moving up from Player to Mod is something I have had interest in since joining the site as I grew comfortable with the various systems on site and the people on it. The systems in place for RP/Combat are well defined and are easy to grasp and the more I have read about them and how the interactions work the more I would love to throw my hat into the ring to help make the site grow and prosper.

Starting off I would love to join the Approval Team as it would be the best starting point for me if I were to join the Mod team. With its constant interaction with a variety of things like jutsus, skills, summons, stat pages and more this would give me more experience on what is allowed and not allowed on site and refine my current knowledge.

In closing, I would love to have the opportunity to help the site run smoothly and grow. I look forward to working with the team if selected and if not I will certainly look forward to enjoying future RP interactions with everyone here.

Links to show my Activity: 
Crom Tokage's Stat Page
Shin Uchiha's Stat Page
Karro's Stat Page
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum