Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yutaru Hyuga
Yutaru Hyuga
Citizen
Stat Page : Record Keeping
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Scientific Method in Hoshigakure (Entry) Empty Scientific Method in Hoshigakure (Entry)

Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:06 pm
It was just nearing noon at the high tide gates of Hoshi when Yutaru had finished presenting his spoken, formal, request to enter Hoshigakure and was directed to a well guarded tent for entrance by way of written request. The Hoshi emblem was stitched into the tent, and under its symbol was the word "Bureaucracy." Never the less Yutaru was excited and waiting in the lobby for correspondence. 

Lots of people were waiting into he tent too, for all sorts of Village tasks. The crowd was varied, but Yutaru paid them little mind as he prepared to speak with a Hoshi official on entrance into the Acadamy.

Just before the guard had approached him in the first line outside, the stark daylight had reached its apex of provision so visibility was clear around the village gates and Yutaru hadalready been noted as a possible chakra adept. Many people had gathered for entrance into Hoshi, but Yutaru stood out very clearly from any of the typical travelers so the guard had been watching him and weren't surprised when the attendant requested their triage. When the attendant radio waved to them, they knew just who the attendant was talking about and flashed over. They were not too concerned since the sensor of their group had confirmed Yutaru to be mostly mundane, but his Byakugan certainly warranted attention 

Yutaru meant no harm.

Despite being clearly distinct around the others by his deep chakra pool and fancy yutaka, Yutaru was freezing in the winter month as any who wore such robes. As he was waiting in line orderly his breath was floating in the air next to him. The weather was cold as usual and his poncho was tucked into the yutaka sash to keep Yutaru warm; but it didn't serve to hide his cheeks when the air clapped upon them as he explained to the attendant he would need a gate guard.The fancy sash was hard not to focus on as it gently rippled in the polar blast of coldness, but if one was skilled in sensing chakra it was clear that Yutaru was of a distinct bloodline. His pale, milky colored eyes offered no hostility so the guard laid any worries to their side upon seeing the innocent youth.

Speaking with the utmost respect and trying to make sure the four guards could all clearly hear him through the winds, Yutaru nodded respectfully for their time before he presented his case. As an adult Yutaru believed it was important to hold the upmost respect for people in power, and he was really hopeful to enter Hoshigakure as a scholar so the inflection of his actions were clearly genuine. Before he started shouting into the brisk winds of Hoshi Yutaru quickly cleared his throat for despite being true blue, he was so very nervous.

Underneath all of his layer of winter wear rYutaru was sweating, but looking directly at the guard Yutaru pleaded his case with no hint of discomfort. The pale blue tint of his Byakugan was shimmering in the sun, and the young upstart was hoping his luck with the guard would be like that of a hero.

""My name is Hyuuga, Yutaru. I come from Haven Country. I am a scientist abroad and I wish to be permitted entrance into the world wide renown of Hoshigakure no Sato's Ninja Acadamy as a citize n of our nation's pearl." 

While greatly adept in Space-Time Ninjutsu and the Hyuuga Gentle Fist, Yuaru had lived as a scientist for the last few years. Study of chakra was simply study and he lacked some of the core teachings a ninja had in their favor. If he ever hoped to fulfill his dream of guardianship he needed to learn more of what he desired. Yutaru knew he would have to swallow his pride and take a scholarly approach to the arts of chakra and jutsu. The eighteen year old traveler was worldly, but he needed a greater edge if he were ever to ascend the Hyuuga as protectors of the Earth.

As adulthood crested Yutaru just peering into the night sky wasn't enough illumination. While practicing was great for him,, and study of what he found was amazing in enhancing his intellect; Yutaru was unorthodox due to being raised by a failure scientist and rogue Hyuuga Chuunin. What he learned was sometimes wrong , in some way or another, and all of his accomplishments had been from that corner stone of justification by reasoning. To further the pursuit his parents imprinted him with, Yutaru sought to break the chain and exemplify that what works is without true sacrifice by becoming a guardian. 

Guardianship of Hoshigakure as a ninja would be his first step, then protector of knowledge as a master of chakra, and eventually Yutaru dreamt his sacred Byakugan would be used in the pursuit for world peace by justifiable reasoning.

Where his father tried to splice genes, Yutaru instead believed he could have better effects through medicine. A true prodigy in his field after years away from home and integrating into the world, Yutaru had become proficient enough in his respected field of devotion. That field being Iryojutsu, though he had no experience with it in actual practice. Merely concentrating plant oils for healing was hardly Iryojutsu, but the inspiration of solid enough to carry his dream in a perfectly foreseeable way. 

Yutaru was hopeful like never before.

Despite great practical use of pharmaceutical elixers made from herbs Yutaru could find, his dream of ascending the Hyuuga bloodline was very far out of reach. While the hoshizoratu oil did provide mental clarity to enhance chakra control, that same effect was no more permanent than the bionic oculus that his mother had rejected as an organ once upon a time.

How she still lived was beyond Yutaru, but he tried to shake that from his mind so he would appear to be most serious. While the guard momentarily took in what Yutaru said, the Hyuuga waited patiently.

Despite the clear child like awkwardness Yutaru exhibited with his hands waving around, fingers tucked in the sleeves, he was heard by the village guard. One spoke for their group and requested Yutaru to write down his request to be delivered to the proper officials for the process of entry into Hoshigakure.

Yutarus eyes lit up and he nodded, then the four person guard proceeded to walk with him towards a large tent that had been pitched, likely for the purpose of logistics. Yutaru walked inside the tent and was directed to a line of people surrounded by sixteen guardsmen. Some were ninja, but it wasn't clear who.

Eventually Yutaru made it to the front and wrote his purpose in Hoshigakure down. While what he wrote down was a long detailed description of his purpose with chakra and plan to guard the world as a Hyuuga sentinal, he wrote it up in less than five minutes. The scientist was always writing so his wrist was quick,, but it was rarely legible even when he tried his best. This time was only a bit better than usual with the excitement of meeting a ninja settling his his stomach. 

Once he had finished writing it up Yutaru turned the scroll in. According to the staff it would be just a short wait before the brightly minded scientist could continue pursuing his dream of global peace by using study of the Byakugan to further scientific research.

Last edited by Yutaru Hyuga on Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : WordCount Check: 1,246)
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure

Scientific Method in Hoshigakure (Entry) Empty Re: Scientific Method in Hoshigakure (Entry)

Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:29 pm
Yamato had been given orders since he was the closest to the village gates to intercept and determine if an individual was allowed entry into the village.  Tasks like these were often reserved for upper echelons of Hoshigakure shinobi, but yet here he was, in his armor…the manipulation fabric covered the lower half of his face as he only carried his katana in this endeavor.  With everything settled he stopped by the Shinobi offices and retrieved a few scrolls and papers for filing as he made it to the gates with swiftness, even still the individual in question would have been left waiting for about thirty minutes.  

Upon arrival he would be looked at with scrutiny before asking for proper papers and identification to verify who he was and even though he was a lot more easy going as Yamato…this still angered him like it would have when he was Miyamoto.  He had read the purpose of entry to the village and chuckled while on the way here.  He gave his verification as the leader of Team Winter and they let him out to go see the individual in question…A man as old as he was named Yutaru Hyuuga, a member of the famous clan of the village Kage…what a tangled web these families had.

“Hyuuga, Yutaru I presume.”  He said as he walked up to the individual pointed out by one of the guards.   “So you wish to enter the village under the pretense of study and scientific research…training right?  Well…that is fine, but many people come here looking to train or get stronger, so what makes you think that a simple request will earn you entry and refuge.  The great village of Hoshigakure takes in refugees everyday, but at the same time we have also shown the business end of a blade to many…that thought they could do whatever they wished, or were deemed a threat.”  He looked at the young man’s face as he spoke for any change in body language, but at the same time…he had a familiar air about him that Yamato could not exactly pinpoint.  “So…how long have you been traveling?  Any family in Hoshigakure?  Are you traveling alone or in a group?  If alone…do you have any affiliations with any other organization?”  Yamato asked the simple questions and he did not really bother pushing too hard, people were easy to read and at the end of the day…if this was something he deemed as a threat, he could take care of it if need be.  He waited for an answer as he recalled his first time entering the village many years ago now.

WC:440
Yutaru Hyuga
Yutaru Hyuga
Citizen

Scientific Method in Hoshigakure (Entry) Empty Re: Scientific Method in Hoshigakure (Entry)

Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:04 am
While patiently waiting for his correspondence Yutaru softly whistled to himself to occupy his time. The soft sound was contained to himself by his tucked over robe,, but he could hear it and that was enough for the nomad. Trying to keep his head clear for when he met the Hoshi official that would be sent to him, he had to break his overly analytical mindfulness with some kind of fancy. 

Yutaru was a big fan of the harmonica and gently remixed a tune he practiced while traveling. While silence served a timeless purpose to Yutaru, he did quite enjoy the freedom of life tied together; and music so rightly fit the mold. As he was whistling Yutaru noticed that some of the guard were gesturing to him. He quit whistling and quickly patted down his Yutaka before the man arrived. Looking nice was part of being appropriate, and he wanted this man to know his sincerity came from the heart.

Standing tall Yutaru looked over who was walking toward him. A masked swordsman bound in battle armor. Yutaru presumed the man to be a ninja, and his excitement began boiling over. With cool conscientiousness Yutaru grinned to the man before confirming his introduction.

After all of his hard work since leaving the underground lab to study forces far beyond his comprehension, the satisfaction Yutaru felt by witnessing someone who succeeded where he had only ever dreamt of was quite thrilling. The ninja who walked toward Yutaru was certainly skilled, and wise. Respect blossomed in Yutarus mind before the man even spoke. 

"Yes, sir. I am Yutaru, and I am seeking Hishigakure to foster my intentions for scientific understanding and the progression of human ability." Yutaru tried to speak slowly, but his nervousness made for the young man to force some of his words out in a ort of robotic stammering. The anxiousness he exhibited was quite real, and he might have looked scared to others watching. Yutaru tried to pay his awkward nature no mind, and kept his eye on the prize village surrounding him.

As Yutaru continued answering the question his devotion to knowledge,, and power,, became more clear as the Hyuugas pale eyes seemed to be very clearly directing their attention into the eyes of his village assessor. Where a pupil would usually be was a swirling, concave pool of pale blue conical cells that looked very much like stars in his eyes. 

When he was asked about his own origins, and where may behave been Yutaru felt a tinge of guilt. In truth his mother's exile from Konoha decades ago meant nothing to him, but could have been something of concern to Hoshigakure. It wasn't a secret though and she offered herself to science. Both her and Yutarus father went against the Leafs wishes with genetic manipulation through mechanics and so she was exiled with Yutarus scientist father sometime before their son would be born. 

The aspiring Gentle Fist ninja didn't want to talk about that so much, and it mattered little in Haven Country so many yearsater anyways. Yutarus lip did curl when he responded, a subconscious affirmation of the fear he was pressed upon.

Indeed the fear of ostracition was at Yutarus throat. If his past studies were held against him Yutaru wouldn't look very credible as an upright citizen.m and even faced denial in entry of the academy. Yutaru had been involved with surgical operations to improve the Byakugan of his mother. All of which mostly failed, and the majority of the final ones were to save her life. She ended up being blind too, so all of his experience was generally born out of failure upon failure.

Had Yutaru been living stable, and not traveling Haven Country looking for herbs that can restore vision, he might have left those skeletons in his closet. Of course he hadn't such means to, and the curl of his lip served such a purpose as his inexperience with others did. Yutaru had a long way to go before becoming a master of anything, but his genuine diamond hard will seemed clear around as words emanated into the air around him.

The uplifting confidence in his breath seemed to be pushing him on. Despite being intelligent and talented, Yutaru was a human who feared for his life and pride. Seeing his mother with surgically implanted optics was truly terrifying and nothing to speak of if he wished to be respected by the highly esteemed ninja before him. 

"Well classically before my mother went completely blind, she did teach my the art of the Gentle Fist. I am a certified adept in 64 trigrams of analysis. I also have a penchant for chakra control, my Byakugan is well." Yutaru grinned proudly, his brief apprehensions of the past fading away as he manifested his will by uplifting himself.

Those doubts would quickly resurface as Yutaru tried to come up with a good, and truthful, story about what he did in life. Truthfully he left his fathers lab to study more natural methods of ascending the Byakugans potential. Certain by his mother's state of illness when he left home he knew that invasive surgery wasn't right for the purposes of research; and with her blessing he left to travel yhe world and follow his own intuitions that there were better options for the evolutionary growth of the Byakugan. 

Quick witted Yutaru came up with a condensed version of his life history, while remaining truthful yet somewhat vague. The tone of his voice seemed genuine, but Yutaru was more nervous than before. Had he been inside a stone or wood building he would have been sweating, and his cheeks were flushed with nervousness as he carefully chose his word.

"I study the science of Botanica. Herbs, roots, flowers, seeds; I travel the country and inspect such things for traces of applicable use in medicine. I left home at sixteen to more specifically study chakra. But my mother lost her complete sight since and I've come across a new calling. I think your village could be home to my talents, and expand upon my strengths." 

Yutaru felt comfortable with what he said, and continued on after a quick breath. 

"I travel alone, it's best for foraging. I've never been outside of the country, and all of my ties are with Hoshgakure. I have spent the most time on these roadsides between my home town and here,, selling wares with a reputable reputation among all. I've even once had a seventy two hour merchant visa for a medicine stall on State Street." 

Yutaru pulled the small orange slip from the pocket inside of his dangling sash. Smiling with a youthful candor he friendly gestured his hand with the ticket towards the mysterious stranger for further confirmation of his identity. 

WordCount: 1,140
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Ryota

Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:54 pm
Yamato listened to Yutaru speak, he explained himself, the origins and his purpose in life was.  A researcher looking to gain access into the village to further his knowledge so that he could eventually help humanity?  Noble goals for someone that apparently travels alone, Yamato was making mental notes of this ordeal as he continued to watch the body language of the Hyuuga clansman.  The shinobi had ways of determining if what one said was truth or lie, but even this man was convinced of whatever he was speaking of.  It was revealed that he had even had a visa at one point, albeit for trade of herbs and such.  When the visa was produced and handed over, Yamato took it and examined it with a hard gaze before handing it back.  He was silent after his initial questioning, but for the most case…the man seemed fine, a little odd…but fine.  Everyone was trying to find a place to lay their head without the threat of having someone slit their throat, and a village gave that comfort so it was important that the job was done correctly so nobody faced an unsafe environment in which to learn.

“I see…well Hoshigakure is one of the most significantly knowledgeable places I have ever been to and resided in.  So coming here for knowledge is not out of the ordinary, and while I may have a few issues with someone from the same clan of my rival joining and not knowing about the status here in the village.  I will just continue to keep an eye on you as you start to settle in here.  Nothing against you, but trust is earned…Follow me.”  He would say after the questioning, bringing him outside he would walk towards the gates, silent until he arrived to the guard station and finished all the paperwork for Yutaru before looking back at him, handing him a few papers that had a housing notice at one of the newly constructed apartment building and a map of the civilian areas of the village.  “I want to see you at the training grounds in the morning tomorrow.  I want to see what sort of combat capabilities you possess and I want to see if you possess the will to go through with your quest for knowledge.  Dawn, do not be late or I will have to come find you.”  He said as it appeared that the access was given for Yutaru to enter the village and start his journey in becoming a valuable member of Hoshigakure.

WC:425
TWC:865
Yutaru Hyuga
Yutaru Hyuga
Citizen

Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:04 pm
Despite Yutaru being overly excited he remained calm as he was listened and looked over by the official ninja. The visa he produced wasn't too old but it was a little crumpled from it being folded. As the Hoshi ninja looked it over Yutaru's glistening eyes were quite transfixed on the breaking of any facial expressions. Extremely critical of looming prosperity Yutaru was watching for any signs of disproval to quell his growing thrill in Hoshigakure. 

Fortunately there were no disapproval to note and the two pressed on in Yutarus relocation. Away from the tent and to a guard station Yutaru was then informed where he would be permitted to sleep and of any regulations regarding travel theought he village. Civilian districts were his grounds to travel, and Yu was pleased with that. He would have access to some particularly notable locations, and he had no complaints. As he signed his rights over to Hoshigakure his time as an interim resident began, and Yutaru couldn't have been more pleased. 

Once the proper legalities had been signed over Yutaru was informed he would be under watch. While he wasn't surprised, the scientist was concerned on the accuracy of his autobiographical portrayal to the ninja. He hoped he didn't come across as a vagabond, and when the ninja spoke once more to him about trust the creased brow Yu equipped was a clear sign of his worry. 

Yutaru had no intention of muddling up this chance.

Standing right across from the ninja Yutaru was listening as his life depended on it. Inside the guard station was warm and a soft breeze rolled through Yutarus hair but it didn't distract his minds focys. Dipping his neck back ever so slightly making sure he  he pulled some of his long black hair out from where it had lodged inside his collar Yutaru tried to maintain his composure; but he did get hot when he was nervous. 

A worry wart was the sole cause of his temporary stress however. Yutaru had nothing to worry about as he was a honest, Lawful man of sciencd. A true blue young genius would surely thrive in Hoshigakure, zk when he learned that he would be expected to display his skill in trauning Yutaru's ears rang with the bells of fortune. 

The now former nomad was certain he would shine in combag and any worries of his social standing faded away as his resolve solidified to portray classical Gentle Fist expertise. 

The Hyuuga bowed as his superior finished his instruction giving, his fist held in hand at his chest. Bowing deeply Yutaru pressed his head down and replied softly. "Aye sir. I will be there certainly. I thank you again for your kind ways, and I do look forward to showing you the Gentle Fist of a Hyuuga prodigy." As Yu spoke his hand were still held together and slowly returned to his side as he finished. 

A cold breeze broke through the suddenly opening door and a chuunin was suddenly standing there watching the two. Despite noticing the young man Yutaru kept his attention forward and asked, "Will that be all, sir? 

The chuunin was just watching the two of them, his right arm bearing a heavy bag full of more emigration requests. The courier looked as if nothing new was occurring, but his curiosity was obvious to Yutaru. The Hyuuga was happy to have the chance to make a name for himself though, a warmth in his heart that was new to this moment.

WordCount: 587
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:43 am
Yutaru did as he was asked and then there was the request made of him to be at the training grounds in the morning to see what he could do.  Yutaru did not hold back and answered in the most seemingly excitable way and commented that he would show Yamato the gentle fist technique of a Hyuuga prodigy…a comment that honestly struck a chord with Yamato and he chuckled lightly.  “That so…well, might be a bit of a shock then, but a prodigy with Gentle Fist technique already exists and well, that man is beyond you at the current state.  Work hard and maybe he will see your worth and show you the proper way.  Either way, nothing more is needed for today, I will see you later.”  Yamato nodded and left the area as he had other matters to attend to, the courier followed behind him and was moving to hand him several smaller scrolls, of which the experienced shinobi removed from the hands of the courier and in a blink of an eye he was gone as another gentle breeze blew through the area.

WC:186
TWC:1,051

Claiming: 

300 WC towards Wood Dragon Mastery
Link for proofs of training and such

Remaining 751 WC towards the mastery of 
Wood Cutting
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 176650

Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:23 pm
Approved
Yutaru Hyuga
Yutaru Hyuga
Citizen

Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:37 pm
Upon dismissal Yutaru nodded firmly and left the man to his work. 

Today had been a great day for Yutaru. Upon acceptance into the Village he would surely become more capable with his skillset. All of his life had been culminating up to this moment, and as Yutaru was walking away a great big grin was spread across his face. With his mouth covered all anyone could see was his high cheekbones, but the thrill was emanating all about him. 

Knowing that only time was between himself and the great mysteries he would uncover was truly surreal. Brain buzzing at the possibilities he made a wrong turn toward where he had a bed waiting for him, but it didn't matter much to Yutaru when he realized it. 

After a long hour and a half briskly shuffling his feet toward his new, temporary, home Yutaru was relieved to sit down. The apartment was a third story dwelling and as he sat in his frost bitten yutaka he could hear the wind banging against the walls outside. A new experience to Yutaru since he had only lived underground or outside previously, the fledgling took it in with grandeur. 

All would be well tonight, and as Yutaru lay himself backwards on the floor his mind began buzzing with potential tactics for the next mornings training event. All of his previous worries had whittled away on the long walk, and with his mind clear Yutaru was very presently aware of the wind banging on his walls. Letting forth a long Whistle he coincided with the wind clamoring; Yutaru would not sleep on this night. Tonight Yutaru would dream of coming glory.

Total WordCount: 3,250
Claims:
+27 Speed 
+5 Strength

C Rank Vacuum Palm (750/1,000)
C Rank Gentle Fist Barrage (1,000/1,000)
C Rank Tenketsu Burst (1,000/1,000)
D Rank Gentle Step Front Kick (500/500)
Dana Senju
Dana Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12020

Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:10 am
Approved

Yutaru Hyuga likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum