Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Masashi Uzumaki
Masashi Uzumaki
Citizen
Stat Page : Click Here
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : -
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 35650

Hoshigakure Arrives [Village Entry] Empty Hoshigakure Arrives [Village Entry]

Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:05 pm
Despite being on the other side of the continent, the trip did not take them as long as he’d anticipated. They had not run into any problems of any kind during their trek from Haven Country to Fire Country. They’d passed through Earth Country and Grass Country along the way, as that was the shortest route from Hoshigakure to Konohagakure. It wasn’t the first time that Masashi had left his home but it was the first time that he had travelled such a distance, and in such a short amount of time to boot. It was a major change in scenery to be sure; going from arid deserts of Haven, to the mountains of Earth Country, then plains of grass and forests that marked Grass Country and Fire Country. Fire Country had the most diverse landscape of all 4 countries as far as what Masashi had seen so far. ‘It’s rather nice here.’ He thought to himself. ‘No wonder someone had wanted to found a village here.

The Hidden Leaf village was surrounded by a dense forest. A large area full of secrets that Masashi wanted to explore at some point. Now was not the time though; getting to the village itself was the goal here. The main path to reach the village was not difficult to find, so they were able to make good time through the trees. “Have you ever been here before, Hikari?” Masashi would ask the more senior shinobi as they walked. He wanted to acquire as much information as he could beforehand. You never know what could be useful.

Konoha’s main gate appeared in view before long; it was a massive piece of architecture. Imposing and displaying the village’s resolve to turn back any threat. The gate itself was also heavily guarded, significantly more so than their own village’s, at least as far as Masashi could tell. They obviously wouldn’t be able to walk through unimpeded, especially since they were not from the village. Masashi would let Hikari take the lead since she was the ranking Shinobi. He had his Chuunin Exam invitation on hand should the gate guards require the documentation for proof of why they’re here.

WC: 363
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 276150

Hoshigakure Arrives [Village Entry] Empty Re: Hoshigakure Arrives [Village Entry]

Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:05 pm
In the dusk of the 3rd day of their travel between the Haven and Fire country, the two shinobi of Hoshigakure finnaly found themselves on the outside of konoha's borders. Where the young maiden had grown up there had been some plants, however, Hikari had never seen so many trees and bushes anywhere in her life. Many of the other countries that they had passed through had grassy planes, sure, but all failed in comparision to the vegetation that was Konoha.

As Massashi spoke, Hoshigakure's Guardian Angel of Light would give a slight chuckle. "I don't think you get to decide where to place one's military base of opperations based on how nice the location is." The Deputy Kage would explain. "However, if one had that luxary, I would wish it to be here as well." Of course, the landscape also presented many problems for trying to defend one's hearth. The trees could be used as cover to help hide an advancing army, the brush could be set ablaze and cause fleeing to be an issue, or one could use earth style and have extra weight to rocks that could be thrown into the village, just to name a few issues. That being said though, for anytime that one wasn't having to worry about an oncoming invasion force, it was a very nice location to call home.

As the two wlaked toward their final destination, the Uzumaki would ask if Hikari had ever visited Konoha before. "Unfortunetly, I can not claim such a privilege. Between you and me, I was born and raised on the outer edge of Haven in a small town called Barovia. Dispite my rank in the village I don't hold many worldly expereinces, for that has been the furthest I have ever traveled outside of our fair city." Pausing for a second to let that sink into the Uzumaki's skin, the Kunochi would then ask the same quesiton of the boy. "And what of yourself? If I recall correctly, your father was a doctor just as you are now. Most medics that I know of have traveld great distances to practice their craft, did you accompany him as far as Konoha?"

The Deputy Kage and Genin would approach the village hidden amoung the leaves, fine gates that looked surprsingly new covered the gate walls. There were obvious signs of wear and tear from battle, most likely from the battle that took place here some months ago between Konoha and invading force of Kirigakure, but beneath those battle worn scars, the gates seemed to have been replaced fairly recently. As they did, the Nova opperative would look down and make sure that her attire was in order, having manipulated her fabric from her travel wear into a much more formal attire. A clean white dress was tightly wrapped around her body that came down about halfway down her calves. Her long blonde hair was styled in side-swept bangs with a double braid going across her crown and the rest twisted and pinned up in a makeshift ponytail of sorts. The Kunochi also sported a pair of black high-heels that added annother few inches to her figure, allowing her to stand at just under six foot in stature. A black choker could be seen around her neck, connecting the two parts of her collar together, in the center of this cloth, one could see engraved into the peice the symbol of Hoshigakure, showing that she was a representive of the village hidden amoung the stars.  

The maiden would walk up with Massashi on her heels as the pair waited in a line of other weary travelers, hoping to be given access to the insides of Konoha. That being said, if their was no shinobi to grant the two access to the village, then the Akari would just continue to walk into Konoha, and try to figure out where the two of them were to report to make their presences known.

[Exit into Konoha unless interupted.]
Skill Used: Chakra Suppression
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Hoshigakure Arrives [Village Entry] Empty Re: Hoshigakure Arrives [Village Entry]

Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:35 pm
"Next"

The voice of the one conducting the lines respectively was yen. He merely gave a quick glance at papers and the likes of documents before waving people along. So with his black cloak and hat his single yellow eye would peer into the upcomming strangers approaching. As from their spot in line they would feel his chakra respectively.

Blonde girl, and some boy. Not traditional so must be from another nation, and perhaps onlookers for the universal exams....

Yen thought as they approached as they by his senses did not seem. Still the boy had his exam invitation in hand, and the girl had the unusual symbol from some far away land.

"Greetings, welcome to the land of fire's village of konoha. If you are here for the exams please show me your invitation, and if you are his superior i request that if you are holding back any reserves, you allow them to flow freely."

Yen would adress the pair.  He would get a quick but informative glance at each of the two as next to him was a now going cold bowl of broth. Still once they have handed and done as requested. Ten would wave them off into the village and take a spoonful of broth.

"Next"

(Entrance and exit)
Masashi Uzumaki
Masashi Uzumaki
Citizen
Stat Page : Click Here
Clan Specialty : -
Ryo : 35650

Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:31 am
Hikari chuckled at his observations. "I don't think you get to decide where to place one's military base of operations based on how nice the location is. However, if one had that luxury, I would wish it to be here as well." Masashi paused. “You do bring up a good point. I imagine though that if you’re building the village, you get to essentially determine where you build it.”

It seems that he was not the only one to not have visited Konoha before.. "Unfortunetly, I can not claim such a privilege. Between you and me, I was born and raised on the outer edge of Haven in a small town called Barovia. Dispite my rank in the village I don't hold many worldly expereinces, for that has been the furthest I have ever traveled outside of our fair city." She took a moment before asking Masashi a similar question. "And what of yourself? If I recall correctly, your father was a doctor just as you are now. Most medics that I know of have traveld great distances to practice their craft, did you accompany him as far as Konoha?" Masashi shook his head. “He did not come down this far south. He spent most of his time in Haven and Earth Country. There were few medical professionals in Haven that don’t need to use medical ninjutsu, which makes it easier to help those that don’t like shinobi.” At that point, they’d arrived at the gates. 

“Next"

One of the people at the gates did not look like the rest of the guards. They wore a black cloak and hat, not that it really mattered. As long as they got in, that’s what was important. As they approached, the man addressed them specifically this time. "Greetings, welcome to the land of fire's village of Konoha. If you are here for the exams please show me your invitation, and if you are his superior i request that if you are holding back any reserves, you allow them to flow freely."
“Of course, it’s right here.” He would say to the man, showing him the invitation he’d been carrying. Once they had been cleared he would would thank the man before Hikari and him would make their way into the village itself. As they moved away, they heard another "Next" coming from the man. ‘What a boring task.’ Masashi thought to himself as they entered the village proper. He would look to Hikari for guidance. “Any idea where we will end up staying?” He asked her. He hadn’t really been given any information in regards to where they would be going or what their accommodations would be for their stay. He would follow Hikari’s lead, at least until it was time to enter the exam, then he would need to do things on his own.

Masashi had had a lot of things to think on during their trip to Konohagakure. Most of his more recent thoughts were directed towards the upcoming Chuunin exams that were set to take place in a handful of days at most. The first part of the examination process, which may not even have been a part of the exam itself, was a written component. Not that posed a particular problem for the Uzumaki Genin, he had written more complicated examinations to become a doctor. There’s only so much one can do in terms of written components. Anything going forward would likely be practical components. The big question on his mind was what those components would likely be. The different types of practical examinations had a wide range of subjects that could be covered. Since the exams were to determine those that were qualified enough to be a Chuunin, they would likely be tested on leadership ability, combat prowess, perhaps even a battery of tests that revolve around their primary skill set to show that their time spent honing those particular skills were not wasted. The other biggest unknown for Masashi was the number of shinobi that will actually be participating in the Chuunin exams. He had no way of knowing who else would be there. It didn’t help that he was the only shinobi from his village to be attending, but that boded well for him in the sense that there would be less potential competition. That can’t be said for the other villages, at least until the exams actually take place, where he may end up seeing who his competition is. The only thing he can do for now is mentally prepare himself for what may be to come. The most likely test that he would end up having would be a test of strength against other Chuunin hopefuls. If only he’d had more time to train, there was a few more things that would be particularly effective in combat. ‘It’s not like they’d really given me much notice for when the next step of the exams were going to happen.’ Masashi thought to himself. ‘Perhaps they hadn’t really been given much notice for it either. In any event it’s irrelevant. Only thing that we can do is move forward and hope that I’ve spent my time training wisely.’ The exams were tomorrow. He would have no more time to work on anything else, so he couldn’t waste time thinking on what could have been. All that needed to be done now was to do well in the upcoming exams.

[EXIT to Konoha]

WC: 904
TWC: 1267

Claims:
6 stats
1267 WC towards Mind Eye of the Kagura (1267/4000)
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 276150

Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:23 am
Hikari had expected that she would be doing all of the talking, but Massashi would pull out his inventation and present it with a freindly deamenar. Hikari would also pull out a letter that she had picked up from the Kage Office, a letter addressed to Valen by one Xyxer Gyojin.

The Aburame Clan Head (not that Hikari knew that the man that stood infront of her held such a title.) would ask Hikari to let go of any reserves that she was holding back. A strange request of a gate gaurd, why would he care if Hikari held back her chakra reserves. That being said, this wasn't an issue for her to fight on, she just didn't want to startle konoha with her large chakra reserves.

Undoing her surpression, she would allow her chakra to flow freely around her, it wasn't any larger than the man she was standing across from, so it should of been fine. "Thank you very much." The Nova Opperative would say as the small stature man would allow the group to continue on their way. After the two stepped out of hearing distance from the man, Massashi would ask if about sleeping accomidations. "Well, the letter made no mention of that, so I presume we will have to find a hotel to stay at. We can probably afford to stay at a fairly nice place, seeing how we will probably be allowed to expense our stay as a mission expense. Tell you what, you find us a good place, and I will figure out where to regesiter us as present."

With that, the deputy kage would form a few hand signs, moving slowly as to not startle any one and reach out toward Massashi. "When you do locate suitable living accommodations, this seal that I place on you should allow you to send me a message mentaly, letting me know where we will be staying."

Presuiming the Uzumaki would alow it, Hikari would then place the telepathy seal on herself and Massashi, keeping the two in contact. (Power 120 if I am doing my math right.)

"Stay safe, I will see you in a few."

With that, Hoshigakure's Guardian Angel would make her way to the capital building in order to report their arrival.

[Exit Unless Interupted]

TWC: 1057

-80 AP for Telepathy seal

1320/1400 Remaining

Claims:

All words to this at max stat discount.

One Telepathy Seal between Massashi and Hikari.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:27 am
Hikari's claims approved. Masashi your claims can either be approved right now (but you would have to note them elsewhere until the CE is over); or you can wait until after the exam for your claims.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:05 pm
kot approved too.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum